• Get It Digital
    • Address: 1002 Quentin Rd. NY USA
    • Contact: care@getitdigital.com
    • Phone: +1.718.554.7299
    • Customer Support: +1.718.554.7299
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10:00AM-7:00PM EST .::. Friday: 10:00AM-2:00PM EST .::.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I have bought from a number of online stores over the past few years; some were great while others really sucked!
I’ve only had one interaction with GetitDigital, but everything was very professional from start to finish.
When I received and my package and try charging the battery the charger didn’t work. I called the store and talked to Albert, the manager. He was very professional about it, polite and helpful. Honestly, at that point, I felt much better already – He didn't try to find excuses at all, and I was convinced that it was a rare and unfortunate mistake. They immediately sent me a brand new one, that works perfectly and included a car plug to make me happy (which they did). These guys are great in every way and I only wish every company was as professional and courteous as GetitDigital was! Thank you so much guys and cheers to you Albert!

"I recently ordered lens for Nikon camera from geitdigital, but it was lost after delivery because there is nobody at home on delivery date and fedex just left the package at front door instead of leaving a notice and trying to deliver it again. The seller contacted me later and offered to refund half of the amount I paid. I think this is an acceptable result for me because the problem is from the delivery, the seller could not control it and they also don't want it happen. Actually, the service of getitdigital is good. They gave call to me asking for the status and feedback after buying, and try to resolve the issue on me to their great extent. I think next time I need to take more care about delivery if the item is expensive."

This review was modified by zhaozhenhong on June 17 2015 12:22:32 PM

"I recently ordered a camera and lens from this store. They were kind enough to call me before the camera shipped to make sure I knew that I had ordered an import model and not the USA model. The customer service was exceptional and they did everything they could to make sure I was satisfied. I was a little bit dismayed at the thought of not getting a Canon warranty, so they went out of their way to make everything right with my order. In the end I got the camera I wanted as well as an extended warranty. I will definitely be shopping with them for my camera accessories.

This review was modified by LilBee on April 07 2015 10:37:15 AM

"I found the customer service rep's to be incredibly rude and uncooperative. They also tried to bait and switch me to another camera, which I didn't appreciate. Cancelled the order and will stay away from this company. Saving a few bucks on a camera isn't worth being demeaned by a company. "

"I own a lot of camera gear. I had always used B&H or Adorama. I was extremely skeptical about ordering from this eBay store. I had never done business with them before. I had a positive experience. I ordered a Canon 18-135mm EF-S lens 2/27. It arrived 3/9 due to weather. The lens arrived in a white box. Inside was another white unmarked box that usually comes in a kit. It had the manufactures USA warranty. Lens appears to have never been touched, mounted on camera & absolutely clean. After ordering, I received a post-sale email from customer service starting that if I ever had any questions, to contact them. A few couple days had passed & didn't notice the lens shipping out yet, according to USPS.com. I contacted them & they quickly responded, assuring me that it takes a while to update. I had read bad reviews & felt nervous about the order. I even considered canceling so I contacted them again. Again, they assured me that all was good. I tested the lens & it works flawlessly. It focuses lightning fast. Overall, very glad that I went through with it. "

jo_asakura's Avatar

Lehi, UT

"I bought a camera and a lens from Get It Digital through eBay. Had some issues with the payment on their side that caused a 3-day delay in shipment. Finally, lead manager contacted me and figured all the issues out and shipped the camera overnight and I got it next day. "

This review was modified by jo_asakura on December 11 2014 09:17:21 PM

"These guys are cooperative.
Satisfied with my purchase.

This review was modified by HASHIM.MIR on October 13 2014 12:54:17 PM

"I actually just bought a 5D Mark III from GetItDigital for $2,700. They were quick, nice and the shipping was faster than expected...

I did have a problem with the camera, however. It did take them a few days to get things in order, but once they were GetItDigital called me and offered either a new camera or a full refund!

Pretty good customer service if you just give them time to work things out with you.

This review was modified by Acytota on September 24 2014 08:22:56 AM

"Dear ResellerRatings readers,

I found GetItDigital.com on eBay and ordered from them a Canon T4i camera kit. The agent was rude and while they wanted to look like taking precautions, they were gaining time (to deceive, in my humble opinion). They confirmed the delivery date, but, luckily, failed to ship on time and also tried to apply extra charges, on top of the advertised price. No explanation was given and I cancelled the order. Am saying luckily as someone who claimed to be the boss later called to apologize for mishandling the matter, but refused to identify himself or leave a phone number.

My strong belief is that they are involved in shipping false/counterfeit merchandise and they are falsifying their feedback. A deeper search on Internet revealed more horror stories like mine.

I wanted to keep this feedback short, but am available to talk in detail what happened, hoping this could help many others.

PAM

P.S.: only looking at their site (and on ResellerRatings) and it's statistically striking that the feedbacks are almost all the time "great...".

"getitdigital is one of the best! Seller shipped the item very quickly and has great communication. I had no problems with this purchase and I am very pleased with the product. The item was as described and everything was beyond my expectations customer service was super helpful and
the prices are better than anywhere else. I recommend this store to
anyone looking for great deal on SLR cameras. I will definitely buy again from them!

"Joe was very prompt in communicating and ensuring my order was being processed according to my need and informed me of all the options and shipped the item in the time frame I needed it within. I most certainly want to appreciate the prompt communication, assurance, professionalism and customer focus that Amazon "getitdigital" store showed me in processing my order promptly. Thank you Joe & the getitdigital team!"

This review was modified by AI_Architect on September 11 2012 07:34:05 PM

"I am extremely happy with Get It Digital so far. Lenny got me into a new package they were offering that had a better lens for the same money. Shipment went out the same day I ordered. What more could you ask for? I will definitely use them again."

"Resolved minor issue with quick phone call.
Company cares about it's reputation and will take care of issues / customer concerns.

This review was modified by EpicShooter on August 23 2012 10:48:57 AM

ccd

"Item was as described and works well on my cameras. Amazing value.....a great mix of quality and economy. There are items for cameras one can purchase on Ebay that are of inferior quality for any price.... but Get it Digital delivered on both accounts. Would definitely buy any of their products without hesitation. "

"Great company with amazing prices and customer service. They always have want I want at the prices I want with fast delivery. Have and will continue to use them time and time again! "

Share Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com's store rating

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member
Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!