"These guys are cooperative.
Satisfied with my purchase.

modified review This review was modified by HASHIM.MIR on October 13 2014 12:54:17 PM

"I actually just bought a 5D Mark III from GetItDigital for $2,700. They were quick, nice and the shipping was faster than expected...

I did have a problem with the camera, however. It did take them a few days to get things in order, but once they were GetItDigital called me and offered either a new camera or a full refund!

Pretty good customer service if you just give them time to work things out with you.

modified review This review was modified by Acytota on September 24 2014 08:22:56 AM

"Dear ResellerRatings readers,

I found GetItDigital.com on eBay and ordered from them a Canon T4i camera kit. The agent was rude and while they wanted to look like taking precautions, they were gaining time (to deceive, in my humble opinion). They confirmed the delivery date, but, luckily, failed to ship on time and also tried to apply extra charges, on top of the advertised price. No explanation was given and I cancelled the order. Am saying luckily as someone who claimed to be the boss later called to apologize for mishandling the matter, but refused to identify himself or leave a phone number.

My strong belief is that they are involved in shipping false/counterfeit merchandise and they are falsifying their feedback. A deeper search on Internet revealed more horror stories like mine.

I wanted to keep this feedback short, but am available to talk in detail what happened, hoping this could help many others.

PAM

P.S.: only looking at their site (and on ResellerRatings) and it's statistically striking that the feedbacks are almost all the time "great...".

"getitdigital is one of the best! Seller shipped the item very quickly and has great communication. I had no problems with this purchase and I am very pleased with the product. The item was as described and everything was beyond my expectations customer service was super helpful and
the prices are better than anywhere else. I recommend this store to
anyone looking for great deal on SLR cameras. I will definitely buy again from them!

"Joe was very prompt in communicating and ensuring my order was being processed according to my need and informed me of all the options and shipped the item in the time frame I needed it within. I most certainly want to appreciate the prompt communication, assurance, professionalism and customer focus that Amazon "getitdigital" store showed me in processing my order promptly. Thank you Joe & the getitdigital team!"

modified review This review was modified by AI_Architect on September 11 2012 07:34:05 PM

"I am extremely happy with Get It Digital so far. Lenny got me into a new package they were offering that had a better lens for the same money. Shipment went out the same day I ordered. What more could you ask for? I will definitely use them again."

"Resolved minor issue with quick phone call.
Company cares about it's reputation and will take care of issues / customer concerns.

modified review This review was modified by EpicShooter on August 23 2012 10:48:57 AM

ccd

"Item was as described and works well on my cameras. Amazing value.....a great mix of quality and economy. There are items for cameras one can purchase on Ebay that are of inferior quality for any price.... but Get it Digital delivered on both accounts. Would definitely buy any of their products without hesitation. "

"Great company with amazing prices and customer service. They always have want I want at the prices I want with fast delivery. Have and will continue to use them time and time again! "

"I was a bit hesitant ordering from them since their prices were so low. But after reading many glowing reviews I decided to go ahead. I couldn't have had a better experience. I got quick notification from them, and shipping was the same day I ordered. I would definitely order from them again."

"Fast shipping and excellent seller. "

"What a great place to do business. Being deaf I have to correspond through emails. Enter Lenny. This guys patience is beyond reproach. He spent well over an hour answering any questions I had and was just the nicest person i have ever done business with. I highly recommend getitdigital for the best prices as well, as taking care of you after the sale! Thanks Lenny for everything!!"

"These guys are great! After I placed my order, Lenny immediately called to follow-up on it. He then upgraded my lenses and gave me a $20.00 refund to match the price on E-Bay because they lowered their price on the same item the day after I bought my camera. What an honest and trustworthy company! Very, very rare these days.

I would definitely purchase from Get It Digital again. Please give them your business and you will not regret buying from this outstanding company. I wish all businesses were like Get It Digital. Great prices and honest customer service!

"great experience .i would recommend this site for future purchases .
Great response ,fast delivery

"This was one of the best online buying experiences I've had in a while. Great customer service and really fast shipping!"

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member
Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!