Stores > Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com

• Address: 1002 Quentin Rd. NY USA
    • Contact: care@getitdigital.com
    • Phone: +1.718.554.7299
    • Customer Support: +1.718.554.7299
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10:00AM-7:00PM EST .::. Friday: 10:00AM-2:00PM EST .::.

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-28

Stay away from this seller!

"Long story short, i bought a brand new canon 6D from them. kept it in absolute perfect condition and all of a sudden the shutter goes bad with an "error 20" which is a mechanical error. So.. I got a faulty camera. I message Get It Digital through email, with 2 phone calls, through Ebay, and through Facebook and NO ONE responds back to me over 2 weeks. so eventually i take it to canon and its $500 bucks to fix a brand new camera i just spent 1200 for. So im sorry but this company is a scam and arnt there for you when you need them. Im extremely upset. Now if they emailed me back and helped me take care of this i wouldnt be writing this... but alas.. ive gotten nothing"

2016-08-09

Scammers! Beware of them. Shoddy grey market products and fake warranties.

"GetItDigital sells grey market equipment (hence the lower prices) and they do ship. However, my pro grade Nikon DSLR had a shutter malfunction and they refused to honor the 1 Year Warranty that was advertised in their eBay title and description. Repairing it was very a expensive. They weaseled around saying they only offer a 90 day warranty even though they advertise a 1 year warranty. Beware! I would absolutely never do business with them again. I'd pay a little more but then have a quality product and genuine warranty."

This review was modified by camera_man1 on August 09 2016 12:50:10 PM

2016-08-04

service impeccable. Prix honnete et livraison rapide

"J'ai achete mon appareil Nikon D7200 en Decembre. Je suis tres satisfait, les photos sont de grande qualite comme toujours avec Nikon.
J'ai eu un probleme il ya 2 semaines avec la fixation de l'objectif. J'ai contacte Get it digital. J'ai ete aide par Ralf. Il a ete tres efficace (il parle francais) et a regle le probleme rapidement.
Je conseille fortement Get it digital.
Merci encore Ralf pour ton aide precieuse.

2016-03-12

GOT MY REFUND BUT STILL WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY!

GOT MY REFUND.......THANK YOU! GOT MY REFUND.................THANK YOU

This review was modified by JROBINSON62 on May 10 2016 02:55:48 PM

2016-02-10

Trust worthy Company Pro Photographer

"I have purchased many Cameras from this company. My D810 has worked perfectly. So have my other purchased cameras. Get it Digital offer excellent Warranties and state conditions clearly. Transfer warranties which is important on re-sale. Excellent support. Highly recommend. Excellent prices. Make sure you take extended warranty with cameras, they are drop and spell protection and ask that question, before purchase as Get it Digital, sells eBay generated 1-3 year Warranty. "

This review was modified by GraemeBSimpson on February 10 2016 08:49:52 AM

2016-01-22

Worse company ever.

"I purchased a Brand new D810 from this company. It came late and I was not able to take it on vacation with me. Came back and took it out for a shoot. The auto focus does not work on this camera. called customer support and they told me i missed me return period by 1 day. So now im stuck with a brand new broken camera. Terrible company."

This review was modified by DSTCLM on January 22 2016 07:30:38 AM

2015-08-21

"The only issue, which is very minor, was a delay in the shipping of the camera. After generating a tracking number the following day after purchase, it never showed any progress other than a label had been created. 5 days later an email was sent notifying the item was going to be shipped 2 day express. Lo and behold camera arrived 2 days later. Either way, it was within the time frame that it said it would arrive in the listing. After purchasing there was no crazy bait and switch shenanigans going on. They did call and confirm address, but that was it. If you are in the market for a camera and don't mind having a gray market, have no worries in buying from getitdigital on ebay. Fstoppers blog is what convinced me that I wasn't going to have any problems like other places giving you the whole bait and switch routine. Oh and yes, everything was brand new in the package. Don't discount this review as some hack from their company because I gave them 5 stars and this is only my 3rd review. I just don't buy much from online places. "

This review was modified by mak345 on August 21 2015 04:53:47 PM

2015-06-25

"I have bought from a number of online stores over the past few years; some were great while others really sucked!
I’ve only had one interaction with GetitDigital, but everything was very professional from start to finish.
When I received and my package and try charging the battery the charger didn’t work. I called the store and talked to Albert, the manager. He was very professional about it, polite and helpful. Honestly, at that point, I felt much better already – He didn't try to find excuses at all, and I was convinced that it was a rare and unfortunate mistake. They immediately sent me a brand new one, that works perfectly and included a car plug to make me happy (which they did). These guys are great in every way and I only wish every company was as professional and courteous as GetitDigital was! Thank you so much guys and cheers to you Albert!

2015-06-14

"I recently ordered lens for Nikon camera from geitdigital, but it was lost after delivery because there is nobody at home on delivery date and fedex just left the package at front door instead of leaving a notice and trying to deliver it again. The seller contacted me later and offered to refund half of the amount I paid. I think this is an acceptable result for me because the problem is from the delivery, the seller could not control it and they also don't want it happen. Actually, the service of getitdigital is good. They gave call to me asking for the status and feedback after buying, and try to resolve the issue on me to their great extent. I think next time I need to take more care about delivery if the item is expensive."

This review was modified by zhaozhenhong on June 17 2015 12:22:32 PM

2015-03-31

"I recently ordered a camera and lens from this store. They were kind enough to call me before the camera shipped to make sure I knew that I had ordered an import model and not the USA model. The customer service was exceptional and they did everything they could to make sure I was satisfied. I was a little bit dismayed at the thought of not getting a Canon warranty, so they went out of their way to make everything right with my order. In the end I got the camera I wanted as well as an extended warranty. I will definitely be shopping with them for my camera accessories.

This review was modified by LilBee on April 07 2015 10:37:15 AM

2015-03-18

"I found the customer service rep's to be incredibly rude and uncooperative. They also tried to bait and switch me to another camera, which I didn't appreciate. Cancelled the order and will stay away from this company. Saving a few bucks on a camera isn't worth being demeaned by a company. "

2015-03-09

"I own a lot of camera gear. I had always used B&H or Adorama. I was extremely skeptical about ordering from this eBay store. I had never done business with them before. I had a positive experience. I ordered a Canon 18-135mm EF-S lens 2/27. It arrived 3/9 due to weather. The lens arrived in a white box. Inside was another white unmarked box that usually comes in a kit. It had the manufactures USA warranty. Lens appears to have never been touched, mounted on camera & absolutely clean. After ordering, I received a post-sale email from customer service starting that if I ever had any questions, to contact them. A few couple days had passed & didn't notice the lens shipping out yet, according to USPS.com. I contacted them & they quickly responded, assuring me that it takes a while to update. I had read bad reviews & felt nervous about the order. I even considered canceling so I contacted them again. Again, they assured me that all was good. I tested the lens & it works flawlessly. It focuses lightning fast. Overall, very glad that I went through with it. "

jo_asakura's Avatar

Lehi, UT
2014-12-08

"I bought a camera and a lens from Get It Digital through eBay. Had some issues with the payment on their side that caused a 3-day delay in shipment. Finally, lead manager contacted me and figured all the issues out and shipped the camera overnight and I got it next day. "

This review was modified by jo_asakura on December 11 2014 09:17:21 PM

2014-09-27

"These guys are cooperative.
Satisfied with my purchase.

This review was modified by HASHIM.MIR on October 13 2014 12:54:17 PM

2014-09-22

"I actually just bought a 5D Mark III from GetItDigital for $2,700. They were quick, nice and the shipping was faster than expected...

I did have a problem with the camera, however. It did take them a few days to get things in order, but once they were GetItDigital called me and offered either a new camera or a full refund!

Pretty good customer service if you just give them time to work things out with you.

This review was modified by Acytota on September 24 2014 08:22:56 AM

Share Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com's store rating

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member
Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!