• Address: PO Box 367Mount Holly, NJ 08060
    • Contact: support@getyourtech.com

"I have not received the item that I purchased and did not get a response to several emails asking when I might receive my ipod nano. If I am not going to receive this item anytime soon, I would like my money back"

"Fast and easy! What else can you ask for in a Merchant?"

"I found the process of finding, ordering and receiving the product I needed very easy and in a short amount of time. I would definitely order from you again."

"Great product, great service, delivery a bit slow but ok.
Thank you!

"This organization stated that they had multiple items in stock and their website states that they ship within 1-2 days. I ordered the item 7 BUSINESS days ago, with multiple efforts to contact their company - to no avail. The status on my invoice hasn't changed from the original "ordered", and again - no responses from the three different instances. I would like a refund...we'll see if I'll ever get a response!"

"what in the heck are you resending me the order i already received?
DO NOT CHARGE my account again for something I already have gotten and straightend out with you and deleted all my correspondence because I thought we were over this issue.
I will not accept this package and you will not charge my account for the restocking fee when I did not order another camera. This is rediculas! You need a new office manager to keep better records. STOP and intervene this shipment NOW!
PLEASE RESPOND IMMEDIATELY!

"Get your tech did everything they could to accommodate me. If you run into any trouble just give them a chance and they will make it right all the time."

"Item can quickly and in perfect health. Can't ask for anything more."

"I placed an order for a holster for my phone. I either ordered the wrong one or the wrong one was shipped. After some emails, I received the return number to ship the products back. I returned the items with the requested information. I recieved the correct items with a refund of 5.00. "

"Second time I orderd from this site. Like last time, no problems."

"Smooth transaction and good communication. "

"Given the past negative reviews I was initially hesitant to order, but they had the lowest price so I gave it a try. I ended up receiving the item very quickly and was satisfied with their customer service. "

"Item was shipped quickly and was as described. No problems"

"I ordered an item and they charged my CC. Three days later the charge was taken off my CC account. I emailed them about the matter and asked if my item was still being shipped. After 3 days of not hearing from the company, I ordered the item elsewhere.
Then they charged my CC again and shipped the item. I emailed them and got a response. They gave me a few lies but said I could return the item for a refund. They recieved the item over 22 days ago but I haven't recieved a refund yet. They won't respond to emails or answer their phone. They owe me $140.
Just avoid this company people. They are the worst internet business I've ever dealt with.

"On April 3, 2011 I placed an order with getyourtech.com because their prices seemed lower than other websites. I received the order about a week later. One of the items ordered was completely wrong. I had ordered a gimball mount bracket and received a troll motor prop. On April 11, I emailed them and received an immediate response with a RMA number and mailing address. I had to pay the postage. On May 9th I sent an inquirory regarding my return indicating the return item had been received and signed for. On May 10th they replied by email that they would check the status. Its May 20th and no further communications from them.

Looks like I will never get this resolved.

GetYourTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GetYourTech is not a merchant member
GetYourTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!