Get800Today Reviews - get800today.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

Get800Today is not a merchant member
Get800Today does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Stay away from this company! I had a toll free (800) number with them for 7 years. One day they just closed my account for no reason. When calling them, the (very rude) lady told me I can re-activate the number for $30 and if I wanted details on why it got closed, I had to email the billing department. That email address bounced and when calling the lady back, she simply said there is nothing she can do unless I pay $30. What a scam... I understand what's going on... The 800 number I had was a very easy to remember one. But I spent maybe $25 a year on pre-paid calling credit. They obviously want to resell the number to a big company who will spend more money on their service. 800 numbers have run out and are in high demand.
Currently sorting this out with the Better Business Bureau. Stay away from these guys!