• Contact: sales@digisoftstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

"I purchased Microsoft Office 2013 - Home Edition from your site. The purchase went through smoothly but I ran into an issue with the install. The PC would not install all the Microsoft Office products and I reached out to customer support for help. The team was very helpful in resolving the issue and the responses were prompt. Could not have asked for more! "

"I bought MS Home and Student 2010 and downloaded it to my PC. It works perfectly! I would use them again.
D.M.

"Very quick and easy. They had the software I was looking for and the best price."

"I was really pleased with my purchase of Windows 2010. The price was really good and I had absolutely no problems with the download and installation. I would definitely buy from DigiSoft again."

"Very fast service, even on weekends. Excellent value, I've ordered numerous downloads (mostly MS Office Products) and am pleased with the quick processing. I've never had any problem with either the product download or the activation code provided. "

"The software we ordered from DigiSoft came promptly via free shipping. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised that it came in only 2 business days. The software was packaged nicely and worked like a charm. Good job DigiSoft."

"Digisoft processed my order promptly and delivered the online info for downloading the software as advertised. Great company to work with would highly recommend them to anyone else."

"They are a great company to deal with. Products are exactly as described. They are my first source for MS office products"

"Simple and exactly what I wanted"

"I purchased the Digisoft is early August and all went well."

"Cheap purchase and valid activation! The process was easy, and I had Windows installed and activated within an hour. I will buy from here again."

"Searched the web for Microsoft Office Professional. This store was so far unknown to me but the least expensive and it made a serious impression to me. Product was download w/o media and License was mailed immediately! To my surprise they even upgraded me to the Professional Plus Version without extra cost! Very happy with this shop! "

"Shipped order quickly and very professional to do business with."

"Great product with fast and effective service!"

"The directions was easy and quick. I would recommend and use DigiSoft service again.

Deborah B.

DigiSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.