Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.70/10 1,070 reviews

DigiSoft is a merchant member
    DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • DigiSoft contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

All 1,070 Customer Reviews

"Downloaded without a hitch, but there were a couple hiccups in the course of installation -- eventually succeeded."

"less than 1 hr after I placed my orders, I had my product installed and running."

"Digisoft was great. I had to return a digitally downloadable program and called - they answered almost immediately and were able to refund the $. They did not even make a fuss over the time lapsed (almost 2 months). They were friendly and helpful. A+ :-)"

"good seller, prompt buying feedback."

"MY PURCHASE OF MICROSOFT OFFICE THROUGH DIGISOFT.COM WAS QUICK AND EASY; THE WAY THEY HAVE DOWLOADS SET UP IS QUITE SIMPLE; ALSO, THEY HAVE ALL SORTS OF SUPPORT AVAULABLE IF NEEDED. "

"I purchased a download of Microsoft Office. Within minutes, I received the download link with the key code of a fully functional Office suite. The price was below other sites. I've recommended the site to others and will use it again when needed."

"It works well. I ordered it online, and get the code few minutes later. good price."

"Lowest price I could find for the software I ordered, and I got a product upgrade when ordering. Got download e-mail within an hour and everything worked like a champ! Excellent company to do business with!"

"Excellent. They had the product I needed. I received the download information quickly. "

"Excellent value, quick service, easy to work with to resolve problems."

"i HIGHLY recommend individuals especially College students like myself to purchase the Digisoft microsoft word because on Amazon they will rip you off for the price and this is more affordable I am very content with my order and definitely will buy something on here again."

"Very easy to order. Had a little trouble understanding the instructions for downloading my software purchase so it took a couple of attempts, but overall it was a positive experience. Would buy from them again."

"DigiSoft offered easy access to windows office for mac at an affordable price. I was thoroughly pleased with the ease of the transaction and download process. Overall, I was very pleased with DigiSoft, and I have already recommended them to a number of friends!"

"I have never purchased software online before I discovered DigiSoft. I am very interested in keeping a GREEN environment so I felt this was the best choice. When I began the downloading process there had been several issues trying to get the software to work. There were many error messages and my computer was not acting right.

I quickly contacted the support service for DigiSoft and I have never received such promptness ever before. The entire staff through the online conversations and the final phone call really left me reassured. I will definitely purchase other products from DigiSoft in the future. The customer service helped I received was absolutely wonderful! Thank You!

"Great software prices with Office product keys delivered quickly after ordering by e-mail."