• Contact: sales@digisoftstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

"Customer service is very good."

"Very pleased with our purchase of Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 from Digisoft. Thank you!"

"download was successful after delay since didn't use ethernet connection initially. fast and efficient download. looking forward to using mac office 2011!"

"My experience with DigiSoft was simple, communication was timely and also happy with the delivery of the products purchased. A+++"

"I ordered Windows 7 full install 64 bit and downloaded it from the digisoft site. The download was quick and no problems with it. Burned it to a cd and shortly digisoft sent me an email with my registration code. I was happy to not have to wait more then an half hour to be up and running. I would have spent that time in Dallas traffic just to purchase it in a box. Thanks Guys!"

"I was very happy with Microsoft home and business2010 download from digisoft. It was very economical considering what I got for my money."

"Purchased Office for Mac 2011 for Home & Business two weeks ago on a Saturday. Received a response within a couple of minutes. Download went smoothly and fast without any issues. Better than expected, because you read out some of the horror stories and problems on the reviews. Price was definitely lower than most of the other reseller web sites that I visited. I would definitely use DigiSoft again. Only issue I had was in how they marketed this product with 2 different prices for downloaded version. Descriptions were confusing so I called them and was informed that there was only one download price (the lower price) where they give you a product key. "

"Cannot say enough good things about DigiSoft. I was hesitant to move forward with my purchase because of a 64/32 bit confict. They got on-line with me and did everything they could to make the purchase successful. Additionally, they said they would refund my money if I was not successful with the product. "

"I purchased Microsoft Office 2013 - Home Edition from your site. The purchase went through smoothly but I ran into an issue with the install. The PC would not install all the Microsoft Office products and I reached out to customer support for help. The team was very helpful in resolving the issue and the responses were prompt. Could not have asked for more! "

"I bought MS Home and Student 2010 and downloaded it to my PC. It works perfectly! I would use them again.
D.M.

"Very quick and easy. They had the software I was looking for and the best price."

"I was really pleased with my purchase of Windows 2010. The price was really good and I had absolutely no problems with the download and installation. I would definitely buy from DigiSoft again."

"Very fast service, even on weekends. Excellent value, I've ordered numerous downloads (mostly MS Office Products) and am pleased with the quick processing. I've never had any problem with either the product download or the activation code provided. "

"The software we ordered from DigiSoft came promptly via free shipping. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised that it came in only 2 business days. The software was packaged nicely and worked like a charm. Good job DigiSoft."

"Digisoft processed my order promptly and delivered the online info for downloading the software as advertised. Great company to work with would highly recommend them to anyone else."

DigiSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.