• Contact: sales@digisoftstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"excellent price. Excellent support."

"Love the pricing and promptness of getting keys. Timely delivery with after hours support and weekends. Definitely recommend."

"Got exactly what I requested.
MS-Office for MAC. Everything installed without a hitch and if functioning as expected.

"I made my purchase for Office 2013 around midnight on a Sunday. I was expecting to wait until Monday to receive my code but I received the product key in less than 5 minutes. It installed flawlessly and is working great. Will definitely do my next software purchase with Digisoft. Two thumbs up!"

"I really liked the pricing and service I received on the DigiSoft product I received!"

"Exactly what i wanted at the cheapest price on the web! I could not be more satisfied. "

"When I called to get customer support, the support person sounded like he wanted to get off the phone, and didn't want to bother with questions."

"I purchased and installed Windows 7 Pro, and found the process to be very straight forward and easy to accomplish. You will not get a better price anywhere!"

"I thought your people were very helpful."

"My son wanted to buy Office Mac for his new computer and we found DigiSoft on the internet and heard about their great service and pricing.
Unfortunately my son ordered 5 copies of the same software by mistake and this morning DigiSoft replied to my e-mail and voicemail and refunded the four additional orders.
I am so impressed with their service and integrity.
I will definitely buy form these guys in the future

"Digisoft is my go to place for Microsoft products. They tend to have some of the best prices around and they are reliable to boot. If I ever have a problem, I can email them and they are prompt with their response and getting things worked out for me. "

"I gave bought just a few things from DigiSoft and both downloads have been super fast and if I had a question they responded within 4 hours. Overall experience was excellent. "

"I have made several purchases through DigiSoft. Their prices are very competitive and their customer service is excellent. They always send download codes very quickly for the software I purchase."

"Best price that I could find for Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business-easy purchase with my download code made available the same day--even though made after business hours. All 3 licenses functioning without any issues. I was initially skeptical that the company was not legitimate, but obviously was pleasantly surprised. I'll use the company again for future software needs."

"One of the best places on the net for buying Windows licenses. Digisoft is quick and easy. They have decent order tracking. Highly recommended!"

DigiSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.