• Address: 1420 E. Cypress St Covina, CA 91724

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I bought an Asus G74SX-DH72 from GenTech back in 2011. I ran into a few issues in 2012 and had to send the unit directly back to Asus for repair. Several issues surfaced this year (2014) and Asus claimed my warranty had expired, however I purchased the 3 year extended warranty from GenTech. So I contacted Ken, who was able to have my laptop service not once but TWICE. The first time Asus did not fix the issue with my laptop so I had to send it right back. Ken was quick to respond and provided excellent customer service along the way. He made sure Asus was on top of their game and I was able to get my lap top serviced. I highly recommend GenTech to anyone looking to buy a laptop, they provide great customer service!"

"Bought an Asus laptop with a ton of custom upgrades and GenTech did an awesome job. Highly recommended!"

"Great service, hassle free and international shipping went very smooth. Would recommend."

"I purchased a custom built laptop from GenTechPC in November of 2014. Although GenTech thoroughly tests laptops prior to shipment, one of the SSDs in my laptop failed within a couple of days. I can happily report that GenTech honored the warranty and replaced both SSDs with an improved model at no additional cost to me. I am very pleased with the service that I received and would definitely do business with them again. Hardware does occasionally fail. And it’s at times like that when you’re glad you did business with a reputable company. Thanks."

"Excellent service. This was a first experience for me with GenTechPC. I live in Kazakhstan and to get a customized quality gaming laptop here is a bit of a problem. My only solution was to buy it online. Ken from GenTechPC was very kind and answered all of my concerns. Laptop safely arrived according to all specs, shipping was done with extra care. I am very happy with this service.
Nothing to add - great service, great people.
I would defenitely recommend everyone using GenTechPC for buying laptops!

"After a long, but wonderful year, I am here to write a review about the gaming laptop I bought "

"The best example of good customer service!"

"I ordered a MSI GT70 2OC had some issues with my bank but that was on my side.
Customer service(a.k.a. Ken) was perfect definitely gonna buy from them again and i'm gonna recomend to my friends to buy from GenTech.
Thank you GenTech!

"I bought a MSI GT60-20D from Gentech. The laptop was modified by them according to my specifications. The work and shipment was very fast. Before shipping Ken Lee of Gentech thoroughly tested the machine and kept me informed of progress. I worked with me to resolve a glitch with the memory I had specified, and changed to RAM sticks which were compatible with the machines bios.
He installed an upgraded screen for me , which is beautiful.
I had a great experience and have a killer machine and received great service at a fair price. I would buy again from Gentech anytime!

"We got a few reseller here in australia but mostly parts are out of stock and will take time for them to deliver.. so i search from internet. I first heard GentechPC from youtube and found its review mostly positive!

I made the order couple of weeks ago. the day after i ordered my laptop i request to change my shipping due to my travel requirements and be gone for a few days.. Amazing Ken replied immediately!! after i sent the additional payment for my shipping option, he immediately made the changes as well.

I got the laptop as his commited date! however i had troubles installing the softawre (bec. i didnt bought an Operating System)..nevertheless Ken extended his effort in helping me fix the problem! This guy is very committed to his work and appreciate all their efforts!

I recommend GENTECHPC to anyone who wishes to buy laptop internationally :)

Karl (Sydney,AU)

"Very pleased with my experience. I picked Gentech based on the positive reviews and now I now I'm writing a positive review. Outstanding customer service. Couldn't be happier with my new laptop. "

"Hello curious gaming laptop buyers,

I purchased a barebones 16f3 gt60 gtx680m on May 13th 2013. I did not call so I hadn't spoke with the infamous Ken. My order shipped extremly fast and was in my hands a week later. What a beautiful machine, after typing on it I noticed the keyboard seemed buggy. Certain keys would not register and I was getting a lot of "o's" whenever I typed. After a quick goooooogle I learned this was very common in these keyboards, so I shot gentech an email. Less than 15mins later I received a response from the legend Ken himself giving me troubleshooting advice. When the troubleshooting still failed Ken put in an order and a brand new keyboard was on its way. After the new keyboard installation this baby is perfect and flawless. I cannot place the blame on gentech for keyboard and they handled it in a professional manner and I experienced some true customer service which seems to be lacking with other resellers these days. Gentech is a great reseller and you should definitly give them your money. I am very happy with my purchase however after having this computer for 2 weeks I noticed the new gtx780ms and haswell processors were added to the site for the same price :\ oh well that's what I get for being impatient. Gentech has my future buisness!

"Excellent laptop reseller and builder. They can give you much more freedom in selecting your laptops config even the items that not on their list! Just email or phone call to deal with them, they like to match your taste and give a competitive price among other laptop builder! At the same time, they accept paypal payment for customer that out of US. It's much more convince rather than wire-transfer! Highly recommend to everyone who looks for building a unique laptop! "

"I had just received my refund from ibuypower after a very bad buying experience and so I was skeptical to buy online again... However after reading all the very positive reviews and the great deals that GenTech offers I decided to give them a try. I placed my order for the GT70 with the free 30 day dead pixel warrante, the free upgrade to 16gb 1600 ram, and the free shipping on 3/28 at 8am. I received an email around 5pm the same day notifying me that my laptop had shipped! It took UPS 3 business days to ship it from CA to AZ which was great for free shipping. After careful review I can't find a single thing wrong with this beautiful laptop. I am more than pleased and I will be telling my friends! If your going to buy a gaming laptop online you should definitely look at GenTech."

"Hello,
I ordered a MSI GT60 worth $2000 from GentechPC.
In my case, I ordered the laptop on 24th Dec and requested it to be delivered before Janaury 1.

Any other reseller would have clearly denied shipping this fast or made false promises but GenTech PC said they would try their best. I had a very good communication with GenTechPC over email and they kept updating me and clearing my queries. Soon they told they will be able to ship the laptop on the desired date :)
I got the laptop soon after at the exact date 1 Jan as they promised and had no problem whatso ever before or after buying.
Their International shipping prices are also very affordable and they are very familier with the processs.
So, I will definately recommend GENTECHPC to everyone.

GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) is a merchant member
GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.