• GeekBuying GeekBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10

"Well organized, reliable service. 100% satisfaction for me since 2011."

"Create price! and good live chat support.
Not so fast reply on mail but as the site say they will respond in 48 hour so it is OK.
Also on Phone they answer fast so that's also OK.

Will buy again from this store.

"I am very satisfied with your service. I had a problem with the delivery address of my order. and Miss Mandy has arranged it. I still have that hope to get my order to the correct address. Otherwise good job and keep it up!"

"Pros: Great store. Great value for money. Excellent customer service and support. Free delivery.
Cons: Slow to despatch.

"Très bonne relation entre le service après vente et la clientèle.
Ce service arrive toujours a trouver une solution pour satisfaire à cent pour cent ses clients.
C'est parfait et très professionnel de leur part.
A mon humble avis ce vendeur est très sérieux et je le recommande vivement.

"I bought an Teclast Air II 3G for a gift along with an HDMI adapter. They sent me by mistake a different HDMI adapter. I asked for a replacement but they told me the adapter I wanted was out of stock despite the fact the webpage show it "in stock". Eventually they refund the money of the adapter (approx. $2). The tablet arrived 40 business days later than the day I purchased it - that is more than 60 calendar days! Reply to my inquiry messages took 2 business days; it made communication it a little frustrating for me. I am not sure if I will buy from them again due to the shipping delays and the mistake in the adapter and the lack of credibility of the web page regarding the stock availability."

"Best consumer support ever, I made a mistake in my order and geekbuying was nice and professional and gave me a full refund. 5 stars

"Ordered a phone (zte blade s6) from Spain warehouse. I got the message ‘phone shipped’. Paid $ 236 + $ 21 shipping to The Netherlands. Phone did not arrive. Then Geekbuying shipped the phone from China with free shipping. They said that phone was never shipped and that they have problems with Spanish post. Got no shipping costs refunded, because the phone prize had raised to $ 250. Which is stupid, because I paid $ 236 for it. Package arrived in good condition. First they offered me a $8 coupon with a minimum order of $ 180. I rejected that. Now I have a $10 coupon with no limit. I wouldn't recommend this store. Communication was good, but the didn't want to refund my shipping which I still think is not right. I've mailed a lot to explain it but they didn't want to admit that I was right. So I rest my case. I know now they handle a lot like this. They decieve costumers. Why else would they keep my shipping costs?"

"i was not satisfied with communication and contact service...i send them dozens of mails because i was told that my order will be shipped within 7 days but they finally got my tracking number 21 days later..
i ordered a charger ant they told me after the order confirmation that it wasnt in stock no more and ask them to send me another one but they never replied
although the charger i requested came with the order and the whole package was pretty good sealed and safe!
i like geekbuying their products and their prices but the contact service needs so much effort to be fair enough!

"Geek buying is the worst company, not helpful, very poor company, send the wrong order, do not buy from here, the service is poor. they promise the will be like this but you wont receive the item like they promise. Just wasted my $300 on buying a tablet."

"The prices are great, I love the prices. Customer support seems swamped, but they reply back very polite and friendly like. My package got here in a reasonable amount of time. I also photographed the unboxing for anyone who likes those. http://imgur.com/a/QXfGS"

"great website! great customer service too! fast shipping and they have some really good deals, will order again for sure !"

"The site has the latest gadgets that you can choose from and its wonderful that most purchases can upgrade the shipping to be handled by DHL which speed things up quite a bit.

The customer service was prompt and patient in answering my enquires and in all I will love to shop with geekbuying again.

"Hello,
I would like to say that I am perfectly happy with your service, with nice offerings, and nice prices to your products, and also their good quality.I wish the best for your store.

"i payed for a phone, two cases and two screen protective films. i didnt received the accessories i have bought at all. more then that, instead of receiving a new phone, in worth of 78 USD as i have payed, i have got a renews phone, with a receipt of 30 USD. after i have complained they said that they sent the accessories in another package. come on... it didnt came anyhow. about the phone, they say it is not a receipt, but they are signed on the paper that this is the price. i suppose they made a mistake and sent me another person's package (there was another order number too). i have asked my money back, and the refused, although i said i will sent their phone, though they will need to pay for the shipment. i think that they are not relabel, and will recommend not to buy from them. beware!"

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.