Stores > GeekBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

Very bad service

"I made an order there and the said the package was out... they sent me a fake DHL tracking code. I wrote te ask why this code was not walking on DHL website and they talk this may take some time but a week after nothing...
8 days after they sent me an email asking for additionnal $32 payment for shipping once all the card have been paid at checkout.
I simply asked them to refund me or I will start a paypal dispute.
DON'T DEAL WITH...

This review was modified by lefred on June 22 2016 06:58:14 AM

Well done and thanks!

"Ordered a Leagoo Mobile. Checked the Express mail.
Received an email from service to say on its way.
Received it in 5days!
Please with the phone and very pleased with the service from Geekbuying.

Great Support

"Their support was able to quickly help me to change an address problem (I was really worried it would be shipped only to be sent back). Thanks Guys!"

Excellent customer service

"I've made two orders on the website.
Good prices and an excellent customer service who contacted me to discuss about an out of stock.
Fast ;)

Ótimo atendimento - Great service

"Tive problemas com o envio da minha compra, pois o estoque havia acabado. Rapidamente a atendente muito atenciosa chamada SILVIA, fez questão de sempre me manter informado. Agradeço ao Geekbuing e a SIlvia por prestarem um excelente serviço. Agora estou esperando o meu pedido chegar no Brasil.
Recomento a todos do Brasil comprar no Geekbuing, pois tem os melhores preços e o atendimento é maravilhoso.

I had problems with sending my purchase because the stock was over. Quickly very helpful attendant called SILVIA, made sure to always keep me informed. I thank Geekbuing and SIlvia for providing excellent service. Now I'm waiting for my order arrives in Brazil.
I recommend to all of Brazil buy in Geekbuing as it has the best prices and the service is wonderful.

Objet jamais réceptionné

"J'ai commandé un objet le 20/01/2016, après de nombreux échanges de mails avec eux, ma commande n'est toujours pas réceptionnée. J'ai demandé un remboursement et depuis ils font la sourde oreille.
J'ai contacté ma poste locale, qui me dit n'avoir jamais réceptionné cet envoi, j'en ai fait de même auprès des douanes, qui m'ont confirmé ces propos.
Je viens d'ouvrir un litige auprès de Paypal.
Je suis très déçu par ce site, et si comme moi vous avez le malheur de ne jamais réceptionner votre envoi, n'attendez rien de la part de leur SAV.

This review was modified by Tiffanie_Al on June 21 2016 03:21:32 AM

2016-06-19

UMi Super

"Ordered UMi Super phone on 12 June and I received it today (19 Jun) via DHL. Total 1 week including weekends. Very good service. Thanks Geekbuying team."

This review was modified by kenosis on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

YOUNG AND ONE BEST OF I-NET STORE

"I ordered UMI SUPER phone. Because I dont check shipping metod, I ask for change.
Support team of GkB very quickly send to me form for change. This phone now incumbent on my table. BEST SUPPORT. VERY QUICKLY DELIVERY. Absolutely best job GkB, thank you, VLADIMIR

Great Service Great Team

"Order a UMI Super handset which I just received today and so happy about it. Presales support team was very helpful and changed the colour of handset which I requested after placing an order. Once the handset was dispatched I got a tracking number and within 3 days i received the handset. Wonderful...... What else one can expect from a good seller"

Excellent Customer Service

"Ordered a Xiaomi Yi Smart Car DVR Dash Camera. Seemed that there was an issue with shipping. I was in contact with them through the whole process where it took a greater deal of time than expected but they assured me that the item was shipped and was ready to ship another item if not received in a couple of weeks. Item arrived and is working fine. Recommended.""

2016-06-15

bon service . tout ok

"bon service , bon prix , pas d'autres frais en envoyant par la poste normale (canada) , réponse rapide du personnel , je vais faire d'autres achats sur ce site .

This review was modified by jeepee on June 15 2016 08:52:31 PM

2016-06-15

Mobile shopping

"I have purchased mobile device from Geekbuying.com, but after purchasing this device , i came to know that i have to pay much custom tax , so i discussed with customer service on live chat and finally i asked to cancel my order , they treat me well and cancelled my order and refunded my full payment.

I am fully satisfied with this website will prefer to purchase in future.
thanks
NareshBhardwaj

2016-06-14

Shitty company which takes money, doesn't shipp and doesn't return money.

"I placed and order and money were withdrawn from my account immediately. 6 days have passed, but the order remains in unpaid status. Few days ago asked them to return the money - they have not done it yet.
Do not recommend to buy anything from them.

This review was modified by VasyaPupkih on June 14 2016 11:46:54 PM

2016-06-14

scam and bad customer service

"Their services are bad. The product was suppose to arrive in 3 weeks but i didn't receive the product until 4 months later; they won't take any responsibilities at all. they won't try to track down your product or give you a refund. and then another product that i ordered can in defective and they only gave me 50% refund. thats after 20 emails exchange. DON'T BUY HERE, GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!"

This review was modified by trex88 on June 14 2016 07:00:19 PM

2016-06-13

Responsive Customer service

"I've made a pre-order on geekbuying.com and then needed to refund my cash for unseen circumstances. Customer service answered me very fast and then refunded all my money with no problems."

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.