Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10

"I have boght from Geekbying several times, and always been satisfied. But with two of my orders this summer I got delivery problems. After some correspondance with them I think the problems are solved. Cutomer service are always very firiendly, but not so good at english. If there is problem with the transportation they always refer to that I didnt pay for extra insurrance with extra tracking number."

"I hv bought 3 minix x8-h . very fast shipping and really really the team in geekbuying are great . they will do the best to serve you . and they are really friendly . anna is a great geekbuying employee too bad im not in china or im going to invite her for a happy hour or for a drink

Thank you and im sure im going to buy again from geekbuying

Saber

"Trusted site
fast shipping
good customer care

"I discovered "Geekbuying" after searching for a store where i can buy Minix H8-H .
I checked many sites and stores and finally decided to take my order in this site.
not only that they have reasonable prices in their store, I was amazed of their service & support team!
also I can say that the shipment was pretty fast and I for sure will buy from them again. highly recommended! 5/5

"Excellent handling. Ordered off the web-site and delivered by DHL five days later."

"Friendly people, good products for an honest price. Even after sales works fine."

"I ordered a wrist watch from geek buying online. I did this in order to test whether it was possible they could deliver the item. Having been duped before, I was skeptical. But am glad to say the item was delivered albeit a little later than promised. I commend the Customer Care staff, in particular one Kate, for helping to keep me calm as she constantly was in touch with me to update me on the progress of my purchase. Keep it up Kate!
I would therefore not hesitate to recommend Geekbuying to friends (many of who have expressed interest) and other people. And I will keep buying.

"GeekBuying has been nothing but good to me and my friends. I've purchased a number of items from the site be it a phone case, an Android TV Box, and most recently a phone, and each time I was highly pleased with the outcome. The phone I purchased ran out of stock after I had paid and a tracking support operator going by "Dora" sent me a very apologetic email and assured me that the phone would be shipped as soon as it was back in stock. In under the allotted processing time I received another email from Dora explaining that the item was being shipped very soon and thanked me for my patience. This is actually someone emailing me personally and I believe that's a very positive way to do things. Very professional, courteous, and the items are just as described."

"I had a lot of problem with this seller.

I do not understand their business policy. May be the policy is to mislead the purchaser, to pay for a set of tools that the customer can not use.

1. I bought a tablet that did not have HDMI output, despite the fact that it is included in the description.

2. I bought to this one a miniHDMI to HDMI cable as they offer in bundle sale,but the tablet had no HDMI output.

3. To solve this problem I bought a converter they recommended, which can not be used also.

I wrote a lot of letters, the conversation took 2 months, sending pictures, uploading videos to show the problem, and there is no result so far. They always very sorry the problem I met, but definitely do nothing.
If you buy something simple, the shipping process is correct and fast, but if you have any problem, you cannot find a solution, and they do not help enough for you.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

Geekbuying.com, GeekBuying rep has responded

“Sir, please dont worry , service people have sent you an email for the last solution.
1. Partial refund for the wrong specifications from the factory+HDMI cable amount
2. Return the tablet back to geekbuying for a full refund+shipping fee+HDMI cable fee

Please note that geekbuying is responsible and reliable, and we are always here for you.
Best regards
Geekbuying Service Department”

"Hurm, i never knew this website existed. I bought from geekbuy because it was recommended by a friend. Express checkout is helpful. No need to register. Just straight checkout using paypal. Although there's been a hiccup after a few days i used the item, after sale service is very helpful. Since i thought sending the item back for warranty is not an option for me. So i tried troubleshooting the media box myself with the help from their staff. Luckily, the damage is not bad and didn't effect the main functions of the item. They even agreed to compensate me for the damaged. Overall, it's a great experience, yilia is very helpful. And I'm back buying more item from them. The only regret is I'm buying to fast, the price went down a few weeks after. I guess, that the price you must paid for the exclusive and new release item."

"a trusted site
good customer care
packing can be changed as desired

"Horrible store
i baught from them doogee2014 phone on sale along with 2 free cases, at first the delay the shippin a long time and said they dont have the sillicone case.
we agree to replace it with a battery.
when i got the device it was 25% broken screen.
after a long disccation on email the service people kept replacing with their ansewrs and try to get rid of me with a 5$ coupon and ask for a good review here. thats not going to happen.

"best tech support, best item ever i have been purchased, best technology, and the best service
way better than apple tv ...
GUI very nice and neat organized
i refail all my relative for this product
it will pay by it self less than one month ,

"Pleasant shopping experience and prompt shipping.
Very helpful and efficient customer service.
A mistake I made in my order was handled very efficiently and immediately refund.

"I had ordered one minix neo x8-h android tv box while it was out of stock at first half of June. The received date at their site was end of June and they shipped it to me at 30th June. the communication with them was excellent and they really had very fast free shipping. I received the item at the middle of July in a very good condition and everything was fine. I strongly recommend this site for purchasing, they have a very good support and i am thinking to order the same item from them than from ebay which is my prefered purchased place. I give them 5 stars"

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.