Stores > GeekBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review GeekBuying by clicking a star below.

the service is verygood

"The service is verygood and fast."

2017-08-21

Excellent customer service !

"Buy with confidence ! Good prices, quality products. Excellent customer service, warranty provided as advertised. "

2017-08-21

Really good buying experience!

"It is the second tiime that i buy at Geekbuying and for the secound time I'm satisfied. Sandy was allways there on every step of the order to help and advice!

I definitely recommend Geekbuying. I find them honest, very easy to work with, good prices and a big diversity of products.

Happy to buy again!!

2017-08-21

A wide range of goods, Great prices, Clear and easy to navigate and above all a Superb customer service

"On Aug 9, 2017 I placed an order with GeekBuying for 3 Oneplus 3T smartphones. Due to a tight schedule, these should have been sent immediatly to my aunt's address in NYC, NY, USA. Since it is not my residential address I had to go thrugh an approval process. Not only GeekBuying's staff was attentive to my needs and unusual requests but they did it with patience and managed to complete the delivery within just 7 days. This has been an extraordinary experience!"

Very good store

"They have very good prices and the attention if you have a problem is very good by their team. I totally recommend to buy at their store."

Ireland

Good Service

"I am happy with geek buying i will help buying from them. "

don't waste your time

"I ordered my item, and paid extra to get the 1-15 day shipping with tracking number. After a week I finally got a email saying my order had shipped. They gave me a link to the USPS, and a tracking number. When you clicked on the link, it sent you to a Chinese website that you can't even read. The tracking number didn't even work. A couple days later, I got the same e-mail. Still the same problems. Another two days goes by, and I get yet another email saying the same thing only with a different tracking number. Still nothing works. I sent them a email asking what is going on. I was told that I didn't pay for the better shipping, even though they charged me for it. The shipping they gave me could take a month to get, and no tracking number. I then replied and told them to check their records since i had paid for better shipping. They then sent me a email saying the shipper cancelled my shipment because it didn't make it through customs. They offered me a refund or to try shipping again. I took the refund. After all this, they have the nerve to ask me to register on this site and leave them a good review. If I did they would send me a freaking coupon. I decided to pay more and purchase my product from another website then to try again with these people. You'd be better off setting your cash on fire."

Always a good experience

"I only have good comments for this company. I bought some smartphones and always arrived in time but in my last order was something wrong, the order never arrived.
I´ve been waiting for 2 months but finally they return me the money.
So I only can say that it´ve been a good experience with GEEKBUYING.
Thank you so much.

2017-08-21

Good customers service, honest and reliable shop!

"Very good company with friendly, accurate and honest staff. I am grateful that they have satisfied my desire. I will recommend the site to my friends."

Good support

"they prices is very good and ,the chat of waiting is kinda good they reply fast the conversation was smooth and good i like they support they can help with your orders or if you have a problem to get resolved great site high recommended thank you"

2017-08-21

Excellent product range, value and reliability

"GeekBuying is an excellent store - the product range and prices are excellent. Most importantly, it is reliable and shipping times are consistent. PayPal is one of the payment options and, if you need help, their customer service answers in a matter of hours. So far I have placed six orders and it is the first place to look at if I need some electronics."

Xiaomi smartphones - Spain warehouse

"Geekbuying does meet the buyer s expectations both in delivery time and product quality.

Tested with Xiaomi products and Spain local warehouse!

Very happy with their services.

Greetings,

Pedro Cruz

Great service

"Bought a R-Cruiser Smart Robotic Vaccuum Cleaner at good price. Shipped on schedule, very well packed. Good follow-up and customer care.
I have been using this lovely little Robot for a couple of days now and it is working as expected on parquets (does rarely get stucked/entangled in small corners with too many obtacles). I hope it will carry on without troubles for a long time.

Aftersale support

"Friendly, fast and accurate aftersale Support. Best Mi Phone prices!!"

Great service

"Great customer service, quickly responses."

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.