Stores > GeekBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10

Great support

"I like the latest response from Geekbuying support team. With quick and helpful support. Well done."

Good services / customer service

"Good services / customer service"

This review was modified by smayka on May 25 2016 05:55:58 AM

2016-05-25

Worst customer service I ever experienced

"I bought a Lenovo smartphone from GeekBuying.
Took over a week for them to ship my item. Could not find the tracking number they gave me anywhere.
Last week the customer service of geekbuying was able to find the tracking number in some DHL site, it arrived in Germany long time ago but never left the place (I live in Israel).
It has been 6 weeks since I made my order and the phone is not even on the way to Israel. I am stuck with no money and no phone.
GeekBuying is not willing to send new phone or to refund me.
All they say is "Please don't worry". I am not worried, just want to get the products I paid for in reasonable time. This is your only job.

Worst customer service I ever experienced.
Stay away from this site also the prices might be very good sometimes.

This review was modified by yairo1987 on May 25 2016 03:52:37 AM

2016-05-24

Great Customer Service

"Ordered a HDMI to RCA converter. Seemed that there was an issue with shipping. I was in contact with them through the whole process where it took a greater deal of time than expected but they assured me that the item was shipped and was ready to ship another item if not received in a couple of weeks. Item arrived and is working fine. Recommended."

2016-05-24

good website

"Good reactivity
I commanded 2 cases of smartphones and I received 2 differents cases.
I indicated the error with photos and I was paid off.
The item was removed from the website.
It is a serious Website.
Bests regards

Excellent service

"Along with good prices I was very pleased with the service. I bought my product in the fall in which the manual was in Chinese. I wrote Geekbuying at the time and they stated they would be in contact when it would be available. Due to taking on family care of an elder, this project was put on hold and forgotten until now. Contacting Geekbuying again, they apologized for not being in contact due to change of personnel and would look into my solution again. Wendy came through in a few days with an English manual and an answer on updating the firmware. I have shopped with many Chinese companies and this has been the most pleasant and helpful so far. "

This review was modified by MissouriTechGrannie on May 23 2016 10:05:28 PM

FALSE ADVERTISING, BUYER BEWARE ON PHONE PURCHASES

"http://www.geekbuying.com/item/iOcean-M6752-5-5inch-Android-4-4-Phone-FHD-MTK6752-Octa-Core-1-7-GHz-14-0MP-OTG-Hotknot-4G-LTE-3GB-16GB-Smartphone-Black-340747.html

Purchased this phone 7/2/15, with the promise that phone would be upgraded to Lollipop. Almost a year later, still waiting for that upgrade. Emailed company asking about it, and this is what I got:

We are sorry to see that, but we will keep updating the ROM all the time
This is the latest one: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2015/07/13/iocean-rock-m6752-android-5-1-3gb-16gb-smartphone-firmware-184962-15071/
We didn't receive the message that the firmware will upgrade to Lollipop ,sorry for that

The link provides the 4.4 firmware, which is already on the phone, along with the current link to the product, which is still advertising lollipop.

Geek Buying - on time, and nice

"Considering i have preordered mi Xiaomi Mi 5, i haven't waited for long at all. It arrived within a week notice, without me paying for a swift delivery. Xiaomi works great! They have answered all of my emails in short time.

great buy!

2016-05-23

Outstanding products and excellent customer support! Highly recommended!

"About my experience with Geekbuying. geekbuying has great items, good pricing, and lots to choose from too. They make it their best to accommodate the consumer to the very best they can and in a timely fashion. If there is an issue with an order they give you fair options and resolve the situation in a timely manner with full respect to the consumer. If it comes to a refund or a partial refund it is faster than they say for the 48 hrs. No hassles, no problems, not sweat! All that with free shipping.

Thanks for my order!

This review was modified by SScotty on May 23 2016 04:10:04 AM

2016-05-22

Great attention for the costumer

"I had great attention from the service for costumers, they answered all my questions and Nancy informed me all the time about my product.
Is a great page with lower prices, great products and awesome costumer service.

2016-05-22

MXQ PLUS tv box

"Started out a little rocky. Received tv boxes for European power plug with a 110v adapter that did not work very well. After a couple of e-mails back and forth problem was resolved. Very happy with product and would buy from them again. (Ps) payed the extra $15can. for 3 day shipping from Honk Kong and received it in 3 days 2 separate times. (wish our postal service was like that)"

2016-05-21

Very good Service, even with a cancellation!

"One week after my order they informed me that the manufacturer had stopped production.
An alternative was offered, and my wish fur a re-fund was accepted immediately.
The re-fund was actually done the same day.
I would call this a very good custumer service

This review was modified by puetzfu on May 22 2016 12:01:07 AM

2016-05-21

Not bad

"Not so bad...seller asked me to write a review but don't appreciate it ....

This review was modified by Refael on May 23 2016 04:05:12 AM

2016-05-20

Great site with great support

"I ordered a nice new Xiaomi phone with a case from GeekBuying. Apparently the case was on back-order and holding up the shipping of the phone and since I was about to move to Europe and needed the phone. I emailed the support, they promptly responded, and separated the two items so I can get the phone right away. Great customer support."

This review was modified by ziemowitp on May 20 2016 01:25:04 PM

2016-05-20

Great deal

"I had the first experience with Geekbuying and i made a great deal! Support was quick when i had questions and product arrived in perfect condition on time! Thanks Geekbuying!"

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.