Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10

"Broken website/shopping-cart. I could not complete my purchase with a credit card. No option to enter a credit card, only Paypal. Broken links. Their help docs show a credit card option that does not exist. When using the Paypal option it asks to enter an email and password you (will use) for paypal, but I already have Paypal and there is no button to login. Too frustrating I gave up. I have no confidence in a company that cannot even have a working shopping cart. Just lame!

[edit] Then I clicked to logout and it would not log me out! Amazingly bad website design. Watch out maybe your credit card info is not secure!

[edit] The problem seems related to the country selected in the Paypal payment system (when choosing to pay by credit card). Choosing USA, Canada, asks for only credit card and email address but others like Brazil, Argentina, Chile ask for the email *and* a password for Paypal. It makes no sense!... you are paying by credit card so why is it asking for a Paypal password??? Looks like for some countries they are trying to force you to open a Paypal account. Yet, if you already have a Paypal account it won't work because there is no button to login to it!!!

"I order before four months a tablet,the package was excellent the delivery fast....the only concern was that after a few days,it had a sudden death and i had to return it.I have to say that the communication with geekbuying was very good and i am very satisfied with the return procedure and the aftersale service"

"Items arrived on time with no delay and in good condition.
My personal experience with customer support was best with their prompt reply and help.

"I've bought a few things from geekbuying.com, and I have to say it is a fantastic site! The prices are incredibly low - I'm not even including the clearance stock that can land even greater bargains - and the customer service is second to none.
I had an issue with a phone that I bought a few months ago (no fault of the site) and through geekbuying's 'help' service I was connected to a representative by the name of Anna. Initially I had fears that the time difference between China and Australia, coupled with language (and lingo) would be of hindrance, but let me assure anyone considering this site, the help I received from Anna - even as my particular dilemma became quite gruelling - was absolutely A1!! Anna is an absolute credit to her company, and I will definitely be checking Geekbuying - and more to the point, Anna - first for all my future online purchases. Her thorough, committed, friendly, knowledgeable aptitude made what initially seemed a daunting task an absolute breeze!!
Top marks, Anna & Geekbuying.

Ned, Australia

"very good.very good echiperetisi (tel). genuine product .and fast transfer .thanks"

"It's the 2nd time I've bought gadgets from geekBuying. Good products and excellent service!
The phone I've ordered was out of stock and when I contacted the customer support they did whatever they could to help me out. I wish to thank Miss Katie and Dora of customer support for their great help and quick email replies.. Thanks so much!! Can't wait to receive my order now :)

"Thanks to the support of the GeekBuying team I received my order with no problems. I am glad to order from this site and I will do this in the future again. It is well organised, people are quite responsive. Well done!"

"I ordered an Android TV Box and a keychain on two separate orders.
- At first my orders didn't show up on my account, but after a few email exchanges the sales rep fixed this issue.
- As it turned out the keychain's production has been stopped, so the second order was canceled. They refunded the product's price immediately.
- We exchanged ~12 emails in a timespan of 7 days, so the communication is quick.

- The first order was delivered in 8 days. That is faster than the usual China-Hungary delivery time.
- The package arrived in good condition.
- The Android TV Box was discounted (15%) a few days after my order. It was a daily deal, so I can't complain. Such things happen in life :)

What can I say? The communication was quick and satisfying, the prices are good, the shipping was fast. Everything went fine, so I'm more than likely to shop again from Geekbuying. They always have good deals, you just have to watch out for them! :)

Shoutout to Tina, my sales rep, who helped to resolve my issues and answer my questions.

"I recently purchaced a Flip Cover Case for my Ulifone, GeekBuying were the only Company advertising this product. After one week a lovely Sales Lady contacted me to say the Item was unavailable but not to worry because it would be in stock by the end of the week, my reaction was to Cancel but within 2 days another lovely Sales lady contacted me to say the Item had been shipped with a Tracking Number, it arrived in Australia 4 Days later. I had several emails with the Sales Ladies, I was so impressed with the Honest Polite Friendly customer service I recieved, I will definately use GeekBuying again. Thank you Girls."

"Initially I was skeptical but after seeing the reviews, I purchased Minix Neo x8-h mini PC. The shipping was free and I received M1 air mouse as promised. Good customer service. Would buy again from them."

"I bought a smartphone Doogee Valencia. Great item, fast shipping and really good response from Geekbuying's team."

"El servicio de devoluciones es pésimo, me enviaron un móvil que no funcionaba y ni me envían otro ni me devuelven el dinero."

"I purchased a Chuwi Vx3 ; tablet. Shipping was free with tracking number. Price is very reasonable and I received package on time considering its was regular mail(19 days to Papua New Guinea) . The item was packed in original box with English Manuel and tablet worked fine.
Customer support services was also helpful for any queries I had and online chat was also helpful. I recommend this online site for buying the latest model tablets from China.

"I purchased an andoid pc-tv from GeekBuying.
Got it quick, it worked fine for few months and failed.
I contacted GeekBuying, got great tech support and after it was clear the unit is dead I sent it back following clear and easy instructions.
Now I wait to get a new unit.
I love the way GeekBuying is doing business.
Will definitely buy more gadgets from them.

"First time I receive a phone with a problem(display problem) but the operator spoke with me (Thanks for your help Cici) and now I send the phone back and I wait for 1 new ,and they pay shipping .
So now I trust geekbuying they do a good work,and I continue to buying from there products what I need .

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

Geekbuying.com, GeekBuying rep has responded

“Hello , dear sir , we got your email on 8th, and we just had non-working weekend and back to reply you on Monday. So would you please double check your mail box? Geekbuying Service girls are very hardworking and nice , hope you can reply them and we are sure that they can help you out. For the defective items on arrival, we will give you a new replacement, please dont worry , for more details , please check your mailbox.

sincere
Geekbuying Servuce Department”

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.