Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10

"I just ordered for an item not quite long on geekbuying which has already been sent out and i hope to get it soon by God's grace. It is also my first oder on this site. The customer service has been awesome, they respond quickly anytime i ask them questions. kudos to geekbuying"

"1st order at Geekbuying. Product was shipped the same day wich in my opinion is really fast.
I had one question for the customer service after buying the product. I send them an email and after two days i had an excellent reply from them.

Now i only have to wait untill the item is really delivered. But for now, Geekbuying service is excellent.

"I ordered a new phone with them. They have excellent customer support, and even tech support! I made my first order by mistake and it was not a problem to cancel it. Then, later I ordered a different phone and it arrived very quickly: maybe in 10 days. I had a problem configuring my phone and I was getting technical support via email from them."

"A big thumbs up to GeekBuying both in before sales and after sales. Great live online help desk, and yes there are people there waiting to offer help.
GeekBuying really do give 100% support to there customers. A+++++++ online seller, shop with confidence.
Viking

"Second time buying from GeekBuying, Items received pretty quickly. Customer service through email was great too ^-^ "

"GeekBuying has been great thus far! I've been nervous since it's my first time ordering from GeekBuying but customer service has been so prompt with replies to all my questions. They've been very helpful and have been consistently notifying me with updates. That puts me at ease! Also, they go out of their way to make sure I'm happy with my experience which is a lot to be said when comparing my experience with other retailers!"

"I know them for a time, order many things (joystick, tv box, tablet etc....). handling, shipping and items were great. all my friends buying here since they have a good prices and great customer support."

"I bought a small PC from GeekBuying to serve as the household's shared data server and also media server.

The price I managed to get from them was very, very good - including delivery which was by registered courier. The product arrived in perfect condition and working order - I got exactly what I ordered.

I am also grateful to GeekBuying staff for being so patient with me and quick to answer some my questions regarding a slight delivery delay which had happened due to factors completely out of their control; their helpful staff kept me updated and put my mind at rest re the delivery.

"I ordered a EZCast Pro dongle that was back ordered and the customer service rep, whose name is TInier, was very helpful in letting me know the status and sending a follow-up email when it was shipped."

"My experience isn't positive so the response is a bit longer. But the relasionship whit the people in side the company is good, anf the my feell it's that the this company is't focused to the buyer. Finally my feell is good."

"I have bought some goods from Geekbuying. Everything has been what promised or even better ;-).
Normally dispatch of goods has been fast, even if shipping itself takes some time. My latest order was not so fast and I send an email to ask if the order was processed. First I got automatic reply which already quite well explained that reason for delay is national holiday.
However, my order was processed during weekend (before holidays ended) and I received very nice email with apologies and explanation about holidays. I consider this very good customer service. Good products with good service. Good combination.

"The processing time is not as quoted. But they tried to work on it."

"I bought a Xiaomi power bank, the product is 100% original and the customer service is always there trying to help and explain every problem or question you have!!"

"This was my second order from this site - everything went smoothly, even faster than on the first occasion. Staff is helpful and reacting quick!
Ordered things arrived safely, package intact.
Content in the pack: as ordered, except one thing, which had gone out of production in the meantime, but this was adequately communicated by GeekBuying staff and refund made propery!
Superb service - indeed! Recommendable for anyone.

"I buy in geekbuying for about 1.5 years many electronic devices and phones. excellent service, and also the service they provide after the sale. I sent them for repair the mobile phone a month later I got it back repaired. they have great technical support for any questions that I had about the purchases I got a reply within 24 hours. in the future will continue to work with them"

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.