Product & services pricing Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10

"I've bought android gaming tablet iPega PG9700 from this shop and had only positive experience: good customer service and fast delivery, the product I've got is also of good quality.

pedrozv.sk's Avatar
Slovakia

"Great service! Quickly delivery with Expedited shipping DHL for good price! I recommend!"

"Very good prices,
Great service,
Support team very helpful and efficient

"Great service and good prices. They answered all my q-s and helped when I needed to changed the item. Especially, I appreciate help of agent anna"

"Very good website with nice and cheap products. Also the customer service is very good they answer very quick to your questions and they solve any problem very quick."

"My experience has been great with geekbuying, fast shiping time and nice prices, good RMA service, the person who served me was very helpful (thanks Amy).

Mexico

"Pro. Good variety of products .
good prices.

Cons. No live support, only by mail for my zone time
Shipping process are slower than other sites.

Oportunities.
Add more carriers like singpost because postnl is very slow for my country.

Improve the shipping process

"The person who served me was very helpful.
  is my second purchase in geekbuying and I'm happy to shop with you and hope to continue doing

"Great service, fast delivery and good prices!"

"The delivery was slightly delayed as one of the product ( camera SJ4000 Wi-Fi) was not on stock. However, the customer service ( Names : Dora, Tina from Geek Buying were very kind, prompt and always responded correctly. Thanks to them.
Eventually the parcel come in good order, all items ordered also in good order.
I recommend this company for business.
Dr. Y.K.

"I rarely order on the web, but couldn't resist the excellent price for a particular smartphone, plus world-wide free postage. I requested them to try to ensure early delivery and received an instant email reply. I then had grave fears because I read some reports of the company being a 'scam'. What absolute nonsense! The parcel arrived before the expected date, most beautifully packaged and cleverly labelled. I highly commend this company for a really outstanding service and in particular, must thank Tina for her kind attention. "

"I will never buy from them again, I got the 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC Capacitive 4GB A13 Q88 1.2GHz WIFI Camera Black (Q88 Series) It took forever to get here but then I loved it and for 4 months i was in heaven with it. Then it started acting up, took me 5 factory resets a day if not more to even use it, then all of a sudden it just wouldn't load past the black and white android screen. I tried to get ahold of them, the live chat person basically told me it wasn't their problem, I've searched and searched for answers and nothing helps. It's not even like they are ripping off rich people. $50 was a lot for me to spend on something like this. It's working class people they are stealing from basically. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

Geekbuying.com, GeekBuying rep has responded

“hi , dear sir ,
sorry for the problem you got , and we believed that there should be some misunderstanding between us. Can you please tell us when you were on live chat and then we can check through which service people you talked to at that time? Thank you if you can help. We have sent you an email giving you the solution and you can send back for repair.

Geekbuying support”

"Geekbying were very helpful. They answered all my q-s and helped when I needed to changed the item. Especially, I appreciate help of agent Dora!"

"My experience has been great with geekbuying, I stay in Zambia and at first i was worried about the two phones i ordered. I thought they were not going to arrive. I emailed there support and they replied quickly enough. I received both my phones well and intact am actually using one right now. am definately going to order more things from this site. Its one of the best in my opinion"

"Ordered a mini PC online. Great prices, great service and follow up on questions (via email). I would only recommend they they look into their webpage updating process as it is not easy to track items immediately after payment is made.

The customer service however is very good and prompt.

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.