Product & services pricing Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10

"I am satisfied with pre-sale and post-sale services.
Once I received my order with one helping CD found broken inside the packaging. I requested the file to be sent in an email and they zipped it and sent it to me in very short time.

"I found geekbuying a good place to buy at very competitive prices. The client support is very good. They always answered my e-mails. Geekbuying will be better if they include another shipping alternative as FEDEX by example. I recommend this site for buying."

"great work from this company "

"GeekBuying is The Best online shop. If You need a cheap and high quality cellphone (or other), I recommend them. Low prices and fast shipping. I will buy from them in the future!"

"I have made several purchases at this eshop and I have to say that this shop is my favourite one. May be you can find shops with lower prices but no way with a such excellent support as you will get from GeekBuying. Usually there are very low shipping costs for express shipping like DHL. Any problem is communicated almost immediately and they are very helpful. If the item is marked as in stock then they ships it without delay. Last time I ordered a mobile phone at sunday evening and I received it at friday morning (in the Czech republic). I can recommend this shop with a clear conscience to everybody who wants to buy anything direct from China. Simply they are great and I am happy to know where I can buy great things for the bargain."

"La mejor experiencia que he tenido al comprar en linea me la ha dado Geekbuying.
Procesan el pedido rápido, lo envían mayormente por un airmail rápido.
Cuando hay algún problema y te contactas con ellos obtienes un buen servicio post venta.
Da gusto comprar en Geekbuying, muy buenos precios, los productos los envían bien empaquetados; en resumen excelente servicio pre y post venta.

"Hi, I bought a phone from geekbuying, but than I damaged a firmware. I wrote them, they sent me new one to flash it and my phone again work. But what's the best, the service was really kind, cheerful and helpfull. I've never seen so good service."

"I have bought many things from this site.All genuine products and well packaged and quickly posted.And when something broke in my products geekbuying was there to help and offer me the help and solution to my problem. After sales supports and warranty for products.And Geekbuying offers them both. "

"I am bwanatikh from Kenya, a regular online shopper at GeekBuying.i made a purchase on 9/13/2014, this item was listed as pre-sale, When i checked online the Order Status on the 09/19/2014,it stated that the Payment was Confirmed but was Processing so i wasn't issued with any tracking number. I got worried and contacted their order tracking support site and requested for an update for my order status and the tracking Number.I was requested to wait as the item wasn't yet in their store but i would updated on its availability.on the 09/23/2014 i got my confirmation and tracking number.i am really happy to say all is well and the support team really helped me out and were kind and supportive.KUDOS! guys....expect more business from Kenya

"there are awesome. the customer service is good, they are prompt to answering questions and solving issues. delivery was fast and cheap"

"Hi, Geekbuying is a genuine company !!!
Is great to know this company is better than Aliexpress /Alibaba.com their pricing is first Class..

I have done my comparisson and their shipping charges is definetly a Wow!

I bought the Legoo Lead 3 extremly satisfied for the low cost value

"Excellent Customer service. I received a non-working device, contacted the company, they issued a replacement and handled the request very professionally. "

"hello all.

I give you my take on the site geekbuying.

The site is very well done and there are many items of any kind.

there are d etout notament and watches.

I found my happiness on the site with watches of quality and not too expensive.

after sale service works very well because I had a problem with a watch strap.

I immediately reported and when unpacking and have offered me a refund.

I expect to receive it.

thank you to Wendy geekbuying.

"I've made several purchases from this site without ever having problems. In the last chance the product that has arrived (controller g910) is not turn on, I then wrote to the post-sale customer service where I exchanged some emails with Anna and Amy in which I explained my problem and they were very polite and inclusive. The situation is resolved after a week with the submission of a new pack on their part without any extra expense on my part. I"m very happy about this, surely will buy from them again. Per tutti gli italiani (vivo in italia) consiglio questo sito, con spedizione singapore post (gratuita e tracciabile) non ho mai avuto problemi con la dogana e la consegna è relativamente rapida (circa due settimane). 10/10"

"Tina was very helpful in solving my ordering issue. It was resulved to my complete satisfaction."

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.