Stores > GeekBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review GeekBuying by clicking a star below.

Awesome watch

"This watch is great. With the android platform, customizablity is up there not sure if I just made that word up "

2017-10-11

a good and serious reseller

"GeekBuying is the site where you can find good products, and you can discuss with a very kind and competent staff before you decide and make an order. I have purchased severals appreciated smartphones here despite the shipping time take a while before (a bit too long) I receive my orders in my country. Overall, I can trust in this site. Highly I recommend the site GeekBuying.com"

Great Customer Service

"There was an issue with stock of an order I placed. Their customer service was very transparent in keeping my up to date with the issues.

When the price of a pre-order was went down, they also refunded me the difference in cost.

Overall a great experience.

Fast delivery

"Fast and nice E-Mail support.
Great price!
From HongKong to Austria in 4 Days. (Supplier: DHL)

Product: Jumper ezPad 6 Pro

The support was helpfull

"Very nice sup from the livechat ! Still tinking about bay something."

100% recommended

"The service is excellent as well as its support, as far as the products are of excellent quality and the shipping super fast"

Very good support

"Had some questions about the shipment, they answered me quickly and kindly, without problems in payment, I recommend the page."

Delivery

"Excellent service, arrived at the agreed time and in perfect conditions my redmi note 4x."

2017-10-11

Very friendly, helpful and responsive

"This is the first time that I bought items from overseas. I had several questions and got my responses within less than 24 hours. I am more than just satisfied with the friendliness and support of the staff and will recommend Geekbuying to all my friends and co-workers. "

Customer Satisfaction

"My experience with geek buying is great! My brother uses it and he loves it.The customer service is great and they really help you to make sure that you have what you need in a timely order! "

Unbeatable prices. Safe delivery

"Unbeatable prices. They shipped my BV8000 to Mexico safely. I just would like to receive clearer notifications about the order supply process."

Very good

"Nice site, nice prices, nice support"

Bad experience

"Order a camera to be added to the smartphone and paid the transport.
Then I received a request from the French Chronopost to pay the customs duties, which I have done imediately.
Latter I found that the French Chronopost sent the order back to geekbuying.
After a few emails with geekbuying support, they informed me that they would refund me when they receive the order back.
Now they have refunded me the order only and I lost about €20 on custom duties, as French Chronopost told me that they won't give me the money back and geekbuying told that they would pay me back the custom duties, but they didn't.
Between the orinigal order and today have passed 53 days and I still have no money and no camera.

2017-10-11

They have nice prices, offers and a great catalogue.

"I bought 2 cellphones in this site. The first one came without any problem with the seller. But I wanted to change the shipping method to the second one (cause I had a problem with the shipping company). They changed it as fast as they could and I got a nice treatment (they do in less than 24 hours even when I asked them in a holidays week)."

Still in process..

"I signed in the website to buy a smartphone. Very nice prices and reasonable shipment charges as well. But even though I ordered the smartphone before the Chinese celebration week or something, and paid for express shipping, two weeks later, the item is still at the warehouse. Communication between the company and me was fast but the process to send the item, slow. I was counting to give the smartphone as a present but the date passed and I had nothing. They had to warn about the closing of the warehouse. It is good to know when someone orders something near that kind of dates. "

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.