• GeekBuying GeekBuying Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10

"Excellent service
I bought a number of things including cell phone and I had a few questions
All questions were answered in a very short time and with courtesy and professionalism
Customer service (mostly Dora) keep me informed about inventory problems and some solutions proposed.
Fast Shipping
I will continue to buy and recommend

"lt was shopping of the $10 degree, but was impressed to put in a stong box in what I sent.
Because all other shops were bag, some contents were destroyed by all means.
The shipment is earlier than wherever, too and is satisfied very much.

"03 téléphone acheté
très bonne communication de la part du service après vente maxi 24h;
livraison en courrier standard avec num de suivi reçu au bout de 20 jours pas de douane a payé 8-)

"Bought Tronsmart Vega + Tronsmart remote control a few months ago and now I'm planning another purchase from Geekbuying. Everything worked well, the package arrived within the period I was told, the products were fully protected and everything was according to the information I read in the web site. I surely recommend you to buy from Geekbuying."

"When I purchased my item it was full price; the next day it went on sale. I emailed the company about the sale price, so they have me the sale price. I will be doing business with them again."

"Prix compétitifs, livraison rapide, service client réactif et produit conforme à l'achat.
C'est parfait!

"Great service, good communication, purchased Redmi Note 2, took around less than 15 days to arrive at my house from ordering. I would recommend to anyone. I really appreciate the exchange by mail with Dora :)"

"The Geekbuying customer service is very nice, at the beginning I thought "they don't care about my item" but then I saw a true compromise for giving me an answer. So I'm very satisfied with the service."

"Product delivered as shown on picture. Good quality,
Excellent and very responsive support via email.

"I bought a tablet here and I needed a little help from its use, I received excellent service from Rachel, thank you."

"Excellent customer service. Never had more pleasure communicating with customer services representative. They always reply within 24 hours of your question, ready to help and doing everything they can to help. Definitely will keep ordering from them."

"I liked the service provided in geekbuying because you respond quickly and in a friendly way ... Very helpful and such treatment is appreciated."

"Very good service.nice people working in customer service as well.my problem with wrong shipping adress was solved queak ."

"OK first of all let me tell you about my experience with this seller, i did had an inconvenience that i did not liked, but it was worth it.

First i placed an order of a GPD gaming tablet, a cellphone, a bluetooth receptor and 4 pads for xbox 360 controller, total amount of order was 215 usd + DHL express shipping (2.9usd) so DHL shipping is really cheap and that's a HUGE plus.

I did not paid the order because i firstly asked them if they had stock, they replied 3 days later telling me that they did had, so i proceeded with payment. After that 7 days passed without shipment, so i contacted them and they told me that they really did not had stock on the items (bummer) so i had to wait like for 10 days and i was just about to cancel the order when they contacted me and told me that they had the stock already but they were testing the devices (huge plus as i always get deffective product and this way it could be tested before shippment) they proceeded with shipment, and after 5 days i got it in my hands, once i received the package all the bad news i had before dissapeared, perfectly protected and packed everything working 100% perfectly fine, they even sent the Expensier version of the cellphone which i did not paid, including full accesories.

So probably they did not had stock and lied about it but when they did, they outperformed themselves.

Reccommended, i used to buy from Everbuying, but after 3 deffective products, 4 cancelled order for lack of stock, i will start buyng in Geekbuying .

"I don't receive my order now but i'm satisfied of the support who ship my command yesterday.
I put 4 stars. Just an advice, don't go to fast for a pre order ... sometime you can buy an object faster by waiting just few days .. my pre order wasn't yet sent despite the object was available for customer ..

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.