• GeekBuying GeekBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"I don't know what else to say, other than I LOVE GEEKBUYING. I have ordered from GEEKBUYING over 15 times and have never had any issues. I only just received an item that was DOA, but after following the written process GEEKBUYING layed out, the customer service team got back to me right away. Anna/Amy were rock stars and ensured that a replacement was sent out with my next order.

Dont ever be afraid to order from GEEKBUYING. I have always received my product on time, accurate and full functional. I will definitely order from GEEKBUYING again.

"GeekBuying are an absolutely amazing . I ordered a tablet, and it was here so fast ,
then i ordered a mobile phone. . all the time was writing and asking the costumer service, on e-mail and live chat. relay they are so good. a costumer service named Tina was exceptionally helpful and was patient and responsive to my all questions about the phone, shipment and changes. After ordering the phone i realized i wanted to add a case for it, and they created a special link just for my case, which was shipped in the package at no additional charge. I have to say, it was overall some of the best service I have ever received, and I cannot wait to purchase more products from them.

"Fast processing and shipping with DHL, all the items are in top condition. I'll be sure to buy again, in fact I already ordered some extra accessories for my Xiaomi Yi Sports Cam"

"Ich habe mir das Tablet Teclast 98 II Air bestellt und bin sehr zufrieden damit. Die Qualität ist erstklassig und viel besser als erwartet. Der Versand erfolgte gemäss der im Bestellvorgang angegebenen Frist. Die Kommunikation mit GeekBuying-Service erfolgte zeitnah und kompetent. Dieser Shop ist ein Tip für alle Leute die aktuelle High-Tech-Artikel zu sehr günstigen Preisen suchen.
Alles in Allem war es ein sehr positives Einkaufserlebnis. Deshalb würde ich dort sofort wieder einkaufen.

"I ordered a few things from GeekBuying
The site is very understandable and easy to use
After I order, I have a problem and I feared that I will not get the package beacuse the shipping address was worng.
I turned for help through the site, within a day they have contacted to me and arranged for me the delivery address.
Help me someone named Dora she is very kind and pleasant,
And gave me a quick solution
I will obviously buy again

"Very good service.
nice price, on time inofrmation about dispatch and tracking number.
This was my fiirst purchase on Geekbuying and i would do it again.
many thanks toDora

"For first impression as the questions put are good and fast answers good support from D. Dora .
As the goods can not rate because not arrived and is still ready for dispatch already some time

Alexander.D's Avatar
St. Petersburg, Russia

"In a general - good shop.
Prices are not the cheapest, quality of goods and delivery is good, sociable staff.
The store held a promotion where you can get a small discount.
From time to time I buy in the store for two years (coming soon).

I recommend this shop, can safely buy and not worry about what deceived!

"I purchased a remote keyboard from GeekBuying and it stopped working after a couple of days.
I got in contact with the support services which were quick in providing me with instructions on how to return the product.
After a couple of weeks of email exchanging they promptly processed the refund.
I lost the post invoice, but it was refunded as a discount coupon.
I will buy again from GeekBuying because of the interesting prices associated with the safety that I feel.

"Hello geekbuying team is a great one. They responded very quickly to any question I asked. Maybe I was annoying sometimes but they showed understanding"

"Great service and as promised."

"Although it took a few days to get the package, I want to thank specially Dora from GeekBuying service team for her kind attention and always giving me a quick and helpful answer.

I really appreciate this personal support when you buy through a website and so far away.

"Good shop with good prices (with coupons code) I asked to send by PostNL and they did it, it's a good thing.
I asked to get another european power adapter because the original is too thick for our plugs here in France. I didn't received it. I ask for Free goodies like otg câble or other cheap gift but I didn't get anything.
Finally, I think it's a honest and correct webshop

"I have recently bought an action camera in geekbuying and received it timely and without any issues. The article is just what I expected."

Milan - ITALY

"Recently I've bought a multimedia player/PVR:

Egreat A9 Android 4K Media Player Mstar MSO9180-DB2 2G RAM

It arrived in the expected time but, suprise, the courier (DHL) has called me to inform that I would have to pay € 31.22 of custom duties in order to collect the parcel.

When (more or less) two years ago I bought a Creative MP3 player from Their international site (because in Italy that specific model/configuration was not available), the MP3 player was sent from Taiwan but I don't had to pay more that the price mentioned/written in the Creative website.

Anyway...

Paid for the custom duties, I've received the parcel.

The parcel was in good condition and also its content.

Unluckily, inside the box, there weren't the warranty card & the manual.

Written to the aftersales support, they answered me quickly and kindly.

They apologized for the inconvenience and then they exlained to me that I can use the order as warranty (in substitution), considering that the order contains all the data about me and about the product that I've bought.

Few days after I've also received the manual (in English), via e-mail, in PDF format.

In summary, the shopping experience, even with a suprise (the custom duties) and the 2 small faults, can be considered quite good.

About the product itself, I need to use it in deep before expressing a real opinion, even if, during the first usage seems it keeps its promises.

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,855 merchant members.