Product & services pricing Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10

"You can be trusted on this site.Once ordered tablet delivered by DHL , the man for who I ordered was very pleased. I ordered for myself a Case Protector for 5.5 inch ZOPO for 10 $.
arrived on time but turned out to be the wrong product, (mistake in the factory label) they gave me back the money not even want to give them back what I received.
And the most important staff working in support aftersale is very courteous and responsive.

"I've been buying from GeekBuying regularly and find that delivery and goods are as expected, good and reasonably priced. However, I'd difficulty in getting its Customer Service to update my purchase history despite my numerous reminders. For example, this order was made on 26 Sep and yet it's still not shown in my Order History. There are another couple of orders not listed although all have been delivered."

"I am very happy that I found Geekbuying on the internet.
What I love the most is the fast service and the product is awesome also Customer Support is quick at replying.
Thanks again
Caring Hands001

"The seller service was very nice.
The staff is very pleasant.
They have fulfill all my wishes about packing and pricing.
I am also very satisfied with the camera I bought.
I recommend the seller.

"I got an excellent support from the GeekBuying representatives.
I had a complicated shipping scenario, and they found a solution and handled it perfectly.
Great products, great prices, fast shipping.

"The customer service has been awesome, respond quickly at any time and satisfactorily resolved any problem that arises."

"Ordered an item on 9/12/2014, still no sign of any progress on the tracking status. The customer service said I "should wait" or "check with my post offices" and "be patient".
I am tired of being patient with these people, they clearly won't help me after they got their hands in my money.

DO NOT BUY FROM GEEKBUYING, THEY ARE LIKELY TO STEAL FROM YOU TOO.

"Greetings . I am very pleased with this page , which is my notions one of the best sites for online purchasing . Also the staff is very friendly and also quickly respond to the questions that you put them . The future of my online buying is definitely here . Me and my uncle we're already quite a few orders and all went very smoothly. Highly recommend !"

"Very happy with my first order from GeekBuying.
Ordered ONDA Tablet on Thursday night, dispatched the following Monday, arrived a week later.
GeekBuying have VERYcompetitive prices and DHL delivery for less than 3$ !!!

"Very pleased with them. I've had 3 separate orders. With standard China Post airmail they took 3-4 weeks to arrive as promised (must be very slow planes!) I like that they work closely with the manufacturers. They get the latest models and try to provide updated ROMs where possible. "

"Geekbuying is a great internet shop. I'm very satisfied with the products what I've bought. The delivery time is short. I've got every information through the live chat or e-mail. Especially Ryan and Carrie are so kind and helpful. I think I will offer this site to my friends also. Keep going Geekbuying! :-)"

"This was my third order from this site - everything went well, even faster than on the first occasion. Staff is helpful and reacting quick!
Ordered things arrived safely, package intact.
I recommend this site

"Fast and efficient service. Customer service answered my query in under an hour."

"I ordered several times at GeekBuying and always received the packages in good order. My orders are quickly handled and whenever I have a question the Customer Support is quick at replying.

I would recommend GeekBuying to everyone.

"I just ordered for an item not quite long on geekbuying which has already been sent out and i hope to get it soon by God's grace. It is also my first oder on this site. The customer service has been awesome, they respond quickly anytime i ask them questions. kudos to geekbuying"

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.