• GeekBuying GeekBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10

"What a great e-shop.. Dora from the sales team was so kind and thanks to her personal approach I'll get my goods faster, what is very important for me at this time. Fast communication and replies, everything is good everytime I make an order. I am very satisfied with the service and with the goods as well."

"I'm very satisfy by Geekbuying.
I wanted to cancel my order and they help me to do that.
They are very pleasant and honnest.

"After having some trouble paying for my order using an online payment company, I had become a bit disillusioned with how I had been spending my time as I had spent quite a while trying to finalise everything. I ended up contacting the service team and I am delighted to say that everything was cleared up very quickly. I would highly suggest using this site as the service team are very genuine and polite and really care about any problems which the customer may have (shout-out to Nancy and Simon!) I will gladly use the site again myself and look forward to receiving my items. Thanks guys!"

"I buy a lot of stuff on geekbuying as I get a decent level of service for all my inquieries, or problematic orders. This time Dora was helping me with a MLAIS Base MX phone order that I purchased pre-sale. After some time I lost my patient but the words and the promise I got were enough to keep me patient and finally I've got the phone in an excellent package including
a sincere apology ,and free gifts "Tempered Glass " and "Silicone Protective Cover Soft Case " as compensation. I definitely recommend this site to try for on-line business.
Eitan

"Close follow up of the order and excellent communication.
A safe place to buy.

"Hi
i would like to appreciate the kind service of geekbuying service costumer and specially Dora.
This is unusual and believe me I order from many similar companies and online store.
they always answer my e mail within 24 hours with a kind and pleasant manner.
i had a good buying experience, and definitely i will shop there in the future.
tks
Segal Inon

"I bought a tablet via geekbuying and which came out to be defective. when i requested the sales team that it's defective they said that they will charge me restocking fee which i was not told at the time of purchase and the devices is also defective.

Device i bought is this:
Cube i6 Air 3G Dual OS 2GB/32GB Phone Call Tablet PC Win 8.1 + Android 4.4 Intel Z3735F Quad Core 1.8GHz Phablet 9.7" 2048*1536
Item #: 341841

"First purchase made in this store, I found myself very well, kind communication, instant answers and money, the delivery was super, only negative shame we had to pay euro 30 for customs Italy. Article (Egreat A9 Android 4K Media Player) I bought is really useful is the one that really was looking for, a media player + recorder HQ. I feel very satisfied. I recommend this store. Thanks a lot ... and the next purchase ...."

"My experience with GeekBuying was pretty well... nice products and good prices...communication via email also great. I´m satisfied"

"Faster & cheaper than I expected!
Thank you so much,the goods are shipped with proper packaging so they don't arrive squashed.
Your company was professional and so good with communication from start to finish, you took all the worry out of Buying online,a pleasant experience always :)

"absolute seriousness, this store is the best I've found on the Internet.
I made an order for a smartphone and for reasons beyond my control I had to cancel it after a few days, no problem communicating with them quickly and efficiently, understood my reasons and immediately proceeded to cancel the order and has ahacer elreemblso of the amount paid .
for me that is worth putting five star, it was the first purchase to, me have won a customer and I think my acquaintances recommend

"Super fast support
fast shipping
No problems with shipping
All good!

"I ordered a smartphone, but after a few days I changed my mind and I wanted to change model. They refund the money and I could buy the other model. Everything went fine. I have to thank TIna for her help and good service.

Floria

"To me a good customer service is fixing problems and answering questions : Dora from Geekbuying did it. She always had a friendly, helpful attitude and gave me everytime a prompt response.
Thank you !

"I ordered a solar charger for my cellphone at GeekBuying.
There were some complications through the process though.
The item I ordered was not in stock, homepage didn't say anything about that.

The customer-support have been a real blessing, gave me a chance to find another product, and they changed the delivery address 2 times, because I'm in the middle of moving.

All in all, this is some of the best customer service I've had ever, plus the price-tags on their products are very cheap :)

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.