Stores > GeekBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10

"I had a very good experience with GeekBuying!

The delivery was super quick. Even though it was free, my item arrived in a few days!

I was playing around the pc I bought from them and did something stupid and locked out from the pc. As I am not really tech smart, I contacted the customer service and asked for a help. I was expecting no reply, but I got reply very quickly. Rachel was very helpful giving me advices on what I should do and I was able to fix the problem. She was eager to help and replied to me in very timely manner. I was one of the best online customer service experience I ever had.

I recommend GeekBuying to anyone.

"I ordered a streamer and remote control.
There was an availability issues with availability and some options were suggested.
All the communication with Simon was good. The prompt reply, the quality of the answers and the good will that was all over the process.
I would like to thank Simon for an excellent service. No doubt I consider GeekBuying for my next buy.

"I had a problem with my order address.
As i talked to the customer service, they told me what to do and how to fix it.

Even though the customer service time was off they stayed tuned all the time and were helping me very much so i'll be satisfied.

that is the way i would expect customer services to be like.

This review was modified by Dubi on November 25 2015 03:12:37 AM

"Superb service especially staff Nancy

Very satisfy

This review was modified by sytay on November 25 2015 01:49:23 AM

"Very good and profesional web shop !

prices are low and support answer on your questions, specially if you are afraid ordering from them !

I already ordered many things from them and no problem !

Good shop, Good people , Good products , Good prices !

"I bought 3 items, still in process of waiting. After I receive items and if everything is OK, I will change to 5 stars.

Customer support is great!

"geekbuying is the best chinese online store , with a excellent service and customers service . Geekbuying not only cares for selling but also cares for the customers. I recommend this great store . seller is polite and responds very quickly . I will definitely buy again because of the excellent service . Thanks geekbuying ."

"Hey, I bought one Teclast X98 tablet, and it came with windows 10 Chinese only. After long time mailing to after-sale support, I got finally guide to update firmware, and a sufficient compensation. All in all, mistakes do happen, that's the risk of buying online, but- when it does, you want customer service like Geekbuying. Maybe it because I know that if I fail along the way of getting the tablet to work in familiar language, I always have the option of shipping it back for fixing. I don't hold the mistake against Geekbuying as they are just the reseller, and something like that can happen in any online store, but the after sale support- that's the one to judge store for, and Geekbuying past it flying colors. Good job. See you next time."

This review was modified by Yspitz on November 24 2015 08:56:47 AM

"I bought a Xiaomi Yi camera with some accesories.

Everything ok and i recomended this web.

"Great after sales support. I had some problems with my tablet. I did send an email to the support of Geekbuying. They reacted versy quick. And they helped me fix the problem.
Great store!

"Great service, best prices and variety of products. Very fast shipping I received my packages even faster then specified minimum delivery time. Highly Recommended seller A+++"

This review was modified by serpentiny on November 24 2015 02:22:30 AM

" The first thing that wanders in your head when you are trying to buy from the internet is credibility, trust and the quality of product you want to buy, when all these conditions are met then you can purchase from the Internet safely and confidently, do you thought where you can get all the conditions ?? Certainly there is one title of all of these which is GeekBuying, the first in a credible and flexible to deal with customers as you will get high quality product."

"Great support at all, fast answer times and best price on the internet.

Thank you so much!

"Great website, easy to navigate and top prices. Very helpful live support team, always ready and willing to help. I like the options for delivery and nice clear layout, great options for payment too. I do also like the warehouse location options makes for a nice experience for buying and returns too. Choice is always a great plus when it comes to buying online and this is one of those stores who goes the extra to give customers choice. Overall I'm one happy shopper and look forward to buying again in the future, love tech so I've got a new home page to see whats new."

This review was modified by GarethRossUK on November 23 2015 06:20:44 PM

"I am a constant shopper at geekbuying.com.
They have good prices for good quality gadgets and electric items I usually look for.

I recently bought an electric remote light switch including remote that was on sale for a terrific price.
After a month of use, It stopped working.
I wrote their after-sale support team which answered after a day,
And offered immediately half price of the original switch.

I explained the problem again and after another day they credited back my Paypal account with full Refund.

I Think Jane of customer service has made real efforts to satisfy me and apologizing on the defected item.

I will surely come back to check their good products with great deals.

Shabi Bloch

This review was modified by shabshab on November 23 2015 12:53:16 PM

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.