Stores > GeekBuying

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review GeekBuying by clicking a star below.
2017-06-26

Great site !

"Great site with very good prices and customer service very efficient "

Really good service.

"Site is very clear. Their service is very helpful. Fast asnswers. "

Excellent service

"I have ordered a set of different devices and one of the ran out of stock but the customer service team kept me updated about it and about the progress in the shippment. A very good purchasing experience."

Very nice support!

"Bought that i didn't wanted in the end, the support was really nice and they refunded me quickly :)"

Excellent and ultra-fast transaction

"Excellent and ultra-fast transaction and communication"

2017-06-23

"I purchased a mobile phone through the site at the best price I found sellers on the site answer very quickly any questions and add a gift to purchase waiting forward to the package great site great prices service above all recommended"

A most satisfying experience

"Shopping from countries other than China can be a bit of inconvenient given their usual longer-than-promised processing time. However, I do appreciate their wonderful post sales services. Once the order is dispatched, it takes just few days to arrive at my home. Besides, their prices are also very attractive, even with all the shipping costs, the price is still generally lower than the local shops."

Amazing Service

"I had a problem with my order and they helped me solve it in the best way possible. World class service. "

good service

"Comprehensive catalog of purchase at a reasonable price with its competitors and most of all outstanding customer service."

Great job

"I ordered a couple of items, unfortunately one of them was found to be out of stock, not to worry though they immediately contacted me and gave me options and it was sorted in a jiffy. Couldn't recommend enough."

Xiaomi smartphone

"Quick shipping and good quality product."

Too long - extra charges

"I made my order 10 days before and still don't have it."

2017-06-22

Can we go less than one star??

"Have bought from these guys before, probably spent a couple of thousand here had generally ok service, but this has been a complete clusterf@#$*. Order two mobile at the beginning of February, Grace from geekbuying contacted me a week later saying one of the phones wasn't available, would I be interested in another option, it is $15 cheaper. Sure, ok fine, there was a bit of a time constraint, I needed them for May 15th, just send them. Ok, we will send them out right away! They even speedily refunded the $15! After a month I start checking the mailbox everyday, nothing.
April comes along, starting to get worried. ok, go find the email with the tracking numbers...oh, they never sent it. Contact Grace (with her email chain). One week later she finally responds, Oh, but you cancelled your order! I certainly did not! And if I did, why was the money not returned. 3 days later, oh sorry, someone mistakenly cancelled your order. Ok, well send it! 2 days later, sorry, we don't have one if the phones in your color! I don't care send whichever. I also look and see that the phone is now $80 cheaper than when I had originally ordered it. So I ask if they can send by expedited shipping, and any chance of giving the discount? 2 days later, sorry, we can't give you the discount, we can give you a $5 coupon for your troubles. And we can't spend money on expedited shipping (plus customs might look at it and charge you). What should we do? Just ship the damn things!
2 days later, ok, we will ship it.
2 days later, shipping email with tracking number
57 days since it was finally shipped out - STILL NO PACKAGE - 140 days since initial order and charging of my credit card.
So moral of the story, if you need anything from these guys in say, I donno, 6 months, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! And if you get an email from Grace about anything, cancel and go to anther website because your order just fell into a black hole!
Hey Geekbuying! I'm going to just keep posting this story everywhere until you finally do something!

2017-06-21

Phone purchase

"Easy to order and excellent customer service."

2017-06-21

Buen servicio

"Me ayudaron con un pago mal procesado"

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.