Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

"Its a shop where i can buy almost everything. There is friendly support if anything fails so every time it ends positive. :)"

"Good product! Service is Good, but the email reply have to improve. Delivery time is too slow. Overall, Very good. Might consider another purchase but have to wait to see how this Phone works for me. I have couple co-workers really like it and asked me to get for them. I will check another website cause I used to deal with light in the Box and the only thing I like from Geekbuying that the price and I hope their service will respond faster "

"I had to return some items for warranty and repair, and staff was so helpful during every step of the process. Everything was super quick, easy and without any problems! Thanks again for superior customer service, will definitely shop again from their store!"

"Very fast delivery, with DHL, good info from the site.
Excellent!

"View weeks ago I bought an brand new phone by Geekbuying. The phone arrived quickly and everything seems fine. After opening I saw the back shell of the phone was an dent. I wrote customerservice and within 24 hours I received answer. After sending pictures as proof of the damage, Geekbuying send me without any questions an new back shell. I am very happy with that, the aftersales of Geekbuying is marvelous, quick response and perfect solutions. Thank you Geekbuying you make me happy and now I can join my new phone."

"Wery best and honest seller,service support is the best !"

"Bought a ONDA tablet PC (V898) at Geekbuying. Next to that i bought some other cables and plugs. When i received the separate trackingcodes i got confused and mailed to Trackingsupport. They replied very fast and told me that the items came from different warehouses and they were sent with different trackingcodes. The delivery by of the tablet was very quick. Because of the fast delivery i had to pay inmporttax. But nevertheless the service and the communication was very good. Every item was delivered within two weeks. I would recommend it to anyone.

After ordering the delivery was sent very quickly. I am very happy with geekbuying and i will not hesitate tot order again. I would recommend it to anybody

"Good shop, there are good discounts. Relatively fast delivery to Russia). Quickly respond to your questions by e-mail."

"Great service and fast shipment ,the most good is the 24h service."

"I would like to say that I was very pleased as a first time shopper to geekbuying.com. Their prices are very affordable and even though the package came from half way around the world to the Caribbean, where I reside, the package made it before Christmas.
The customer service has been very helpful,especially one nice lady named Tina, who was very responsive to all my emails. I thank you all and I will refer your site and be a return buyer.

"Excellent e-shop with electronics stuff.
Shipment: by DHL and I get it in 5 days.
Communication was excellent, customer service are quick to respond to your request.

Recommended!!!

I am satisfied with the delivery and quality so I am gonna to be back for shopping for sure

"We ordered a product we do not have in Italy, a usb dongle for smart TV... Even if we had some problem with custom clearance, the order was sent out immediately and the goods were delivered in few days. Their menu was originally set in Chinese.
When we needed assistance, it was provided with kindness and quickly by the customer service.
We are then overall satisfied by the site.

"Veramente soddisfatto sia come prezzi che come servizio post vendita. Rispondono entro 48 ore alle richieste come previsto, sempre disponibili con il cliente!! Lo consiglio"

"My first experience with geek buying has been a good one. Customer service took good care of me and despite low inventory levels due to manufacturer production, they got me the items that I wanted. I will be buying from geek buying again soon.

Thanks

"Was first suspicion of buying something from a Chinese online store, but half a year, 2 smart-phones and lots of cool gadgets later now I am recommending this site to all of my pals. Don't buy overpriced stuff from commercial company's like Sony or Samsung, buy a cheap but yet powerful device from Geekbuying.com :)"

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.