Stores > GeekBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10

Prices and packaging

"I like their good prices and packaging.
I'm from Mexico and I have never had problems with customs.
Regards

Excellent Professionals

"Since the page was created GeekBuying I have made several orders and have always taken some time to arrive. They came well packaged. The product was exact to the listing description. And I have always enjoyed an excellent communication with the customer service.
This time, the transaction has not been carried out. I ordered an item on which there was a flood of orders and no stock for 5 days. They quickly contacted me to give me different solutions. In the end I decided to cancel the order and request a refund. In two days they have solved.
Summarizing. I will buy GeekBuying, without thinking twice

very understanding

"I bought a Jumper Ezbook 2, but the day after I went to the dentist with my child and I had to pay the price I paid for the Jumper. I wrote to Geekbuying telling them the case, and the returned all my money with no doubt. When I have the money, i will buy to them everything since now.
Thanks Geekbuying

Pencil Chuwi H2

"Toda la devolución esta correcta. El pencil para tablet tenia un defecto."

This review was modified by joseHurtado on September 21 2016 03:49:23 AM

2016-09-21

"WARNING" DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

" I ORDERED A PHONE THE 30TH OF JULY, WE'RE AT 19TH OF SEPTEMBER AND NEVER RECIEVED MY ORDER. I CONTACTED THEM TO GET A REFUND AND THEY SAY WAIT PATIENTLY! THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME THE REFUND!
GeekBuying
GeekBuying Daleya Ismail ok,we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a reply.
Daleya Ismail Contacted our post office and they said they NEVER recieved anything, that you should claim your package!!! this is your buisness not mine to wait while you investigate!!! what kind of business are you running???
Thanks for your explanation. I can check that here is your tracking number :RF411802692SG

2016-08-11 16:15 Arrival at Destination Post (Country: ES)

we can see that the parcel has arrived at the destination,Could you contact your local post office and pick up your parcel?

So sorry I am in China ,it is not convenient for us to contact the overseas post office.

Thanks for your kind understand in advance.

Best regards Silvia
Daleya Ismail http://www.correos.es/.../aplic.../detalle_app-sidioma=es_ES this is a link to Spanish post!!! I WENT TO POST OFFICE: THEY HAVE NO PACKAGE!!!

Great Customer Service & Quality Products

"I recommend GeekBuying to all of my friends and family who are looking to purchase Chinese branded products & all so very friendly staff , quick response to questions, I will continue to buy their items..
finally also thankz to "Debbie"

This review was modified by virajdanushka on September 21 2016 03:17:30 AM

Good service from Geekbuying

"Quick response to questions, very friendly staf
I will continue to buy their items :) :) :)

Good assistance

"In less then one day they solved my problem! Thanks!"

Impresionante atencion

"Estoy encantada con el trato recibido, la atención es maravillosa. Recomiendo esta página a todo el mundo. Volvere a comprar aqui. Gracias por todo."

Excellent support

"Has excellent quality in customer care, understand the situation of the products ordered."

Attentive customer support, accepts PayPal

"I ordered a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, and the order processing took a bit long and I became concerned, as I never ordered from them before. I contacted customer support regarding my order status, and they replied promptly, apologized for the delay and rushed my order. The also sent me a tracking number. My new phone is now on it's way now.

They also accept PayPal, so you can make payments securely.

This review was modified by Glock24 on September 20 2016 03:22:20 PM

excellent aftersales department

"I had a problem with a smartphone cover. I'm satisfied how the aftersales department solved this for me. They also replied to my numerous questions quickly.

This review was modified by PeterSchuurmans on September 20 2016 07:59:32 AM

Great Store with excellent prices and great aftersale Support

"I have ordered a telephone from GeekBuying , once the phone has arrived i had several questions and i got them all answered with great patience and accuracy by Wendy from AfterSales.

Thanks you Wendy and thanks GeekBuying for such a great support!

2016-09-20

Perfect service! Good support. Fast shipping times.

"Smartphones that just arrived, I have ordered with DHL. This was my 2nd order. It was super quick , being shipped out in just a few days to DHL facility, from where it reached my country in just a couple of days. The phones came to me well wrapped and very nicely secured, so any damage during shipping would be avoided.
The first smartphone i ordered was Note 3 SD (Xiaomi), it was ordered with regular shipping which usually takes arround 3 weeks. It was delivered in around 12 days! I have no complaints to this seller, and I will buy fro GeekBuying again, both regular shipping and DHL work flawlessly. Especially DHL shipping rates are wonderful deal if you order more than 1 item.

2016-09-19

very disappointed

"Slow dispatch
barely answer e-mails.

This review was modified by LER-MAN on September 19 2016 11:24:58 PM

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.