Stores > GeekBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
2017-02-20

Awesome product for an awesome price!

"Love this android tv box! Super fast, good picture and I love that you can use your surround sound system through it! Just took a little longer than I expected to be delivered!"

This review was modified by jenhansen2010 on February 22 2017 06:30:02 PM

Confrimation

"I ordered the phone, it works perfectly. The price was very reasonable. The product arrived quickly to my country. Custom domestic DHL service of disappointed. They are working at very high prices. (There are plenty of duty, expensive treatment costs, etc.) This is not the fault of geekbuying. I had not been paying better attention to the method of delivery. Delivery of the slower it can be cheaper."

This review was modified by yerin78 on February 22 2017 07:00:02 AM

Great features on my Doogee Shot 1 phone

"I had to wait a long time to receive my new phone but it has great features that I'm slowly learning to take advantage of.

However, I must commend Geekbuying on their excellent customer service. When I hadn't received the phone in a reasonable length of time and complained about that they replied promptly and checked their supplier for shipping information, etc. They encouraged me to wait a little longer and voila, the next day the phone arrived at my door.

I've bought other items from them and have always been satisfied.

This review was modified by lottacash on February 22 2017 04:00:08 AM

2017-02-19

Reliable store

"My buying experience was absolutely great.
Delivery was really fast, dispatching was quick too.
A minor issue with an item solved with a partial refund
and the aftersale costumer service did great job (tracking department must follow).
I definitely would make another orders from Geekbuying.
Thank you.

This review was modified by de2nis on February 21 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-18

Perfect service!

"I am absolutely satisfied with GeekBuying's service. I ordered a Xiaomi Mi 5s and they shipped the product right away. After that they provided all the support necessary to relese the parcel from the customs. They were responsive all the time till the phone reached me. They had provided an adapter for my convenience considering my country of residence. I am delighted with the phone set as well.
I highly recommend this Internet seller!
Sylvana Angelovska, Bulgaria

This review was modified by Sylvangel on February 21 2017 12:15:27 AM

A good choice

"I had ordered twice. First is received to me. But second returned back and geekbuying made a full refund . "

This review was modified by evandro42 on February 21 2017 12:15:17 AM

excellent sellers¡¡¡¡¡

"i bought a android phone.....they are VERY GOOD SELLERS"

This review was modified by ramiro575 on February 21 2017 12:00:35 AM

Excellent service

"Hello,
I want to compliment you on the availability, friendliness and speed of this site,
and the people who work there. Surely when I need to be back
make new business with this site.

Congratulations Franco Simiand

This review was modified by simiand on February 21 2017 12:00:34 AM

Excellent after Sales Service

"I recently purchased a Smart Watch for GeekBuying .
Unfortunately the product that I received did not work.
I contacted Customer support and received great service from Jessie, who tried to solve the problem and offered to send me a replacement product.
In the end I received a full credit for the faulty product.
I have been ordering products from GeekBuying for two years and am always pleasantly surprised by the good level of customer service. Thank you GeekBuying

This review was modified by DK713 on February 21 2017 12:00:34 AM

Price/quality ratio is splendid

" i ve bought two products xiaomi power bank and charging usb /lighting cable of Remax.
Merchandise been delivered quickly (i live in Israel) , good quality of products ,perfect packing,attentive aftersale service and very competitive price of product.In Israel Xiaomi power bank costs 120% more .

This review was modified by stoddard76 on February 21 2017 12:00:34 AM

Excellent GeekBuying AfterSale Support Team

"“Top Service ! It is an excellent shopping website!! lots of things, good price, good delivery and good feedback !

Special thanks to the GeekBuying AfterSale Support Team for resolving the problem quickly.

This review was modified by GihongChoi on February 21 2017 12:00:32 AM

Good experience, excellent shop

"geekbuying is the best store ever. is make the best deals and better than most of online shopping site.just amazing"

This review was modified by abouyahya on February 21 2017 12:00:26 AM

Support

"Very good customer support.Always I get answer to my emails very quick.
The shipping because of the post was a liitle slow, but this was not depend from the store.
I am very satisfied.

This review was modified by timar_janos on February 21 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-02-16

Very kind and helpful customer care

"I've bought a Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro on this store . After many months , I had a problem with proximity sensor . I contacted the customer care and They help me in days to solve my problem (it was only a software problem ) . They sent me many link in e-mail . "

This review was modified by due_a_muzzo on February 21 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-02-15

Perfect Order - value for money products

"I'm very happy with the service. I ordered a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro 5.5inch and am very satisfied with the phone and the overall process of online shopping ."

This review was modified by skoumis on February 17 2017 11:45:02 AM

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.