Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10

"good site , good prices , have chat support , free shiping , great products , i will buy again"

"Excellent customer service. "I bought phone and other. Good communication"

"Great Seller , Kindly Support , Fast Shipping , Excellent Products All Is Good"

"The service was excellent....Recommended for you fast shipping and good communication and good deals...
The customer service is fast and reliable

"Customer Service of Geekbuying is second to none !!! I have personally dealt with Anna for all of my orders there, and i was pleasingly amazed by the level of expertise she offered throughout all of my orders... Very helpful and even after sales, she was always there to help if anything came up ... Before Geekbuying and Anna, i could never imagine of such a high level customer service and support ... Always eager to help and answered all of my emails in a timely manner !!!
I have no complaints whatsoever, and i will keep on shopping from Geekbuying in the future and Anna played a major role in that !!!

""Good seller. Fast shipping and good communication" "

"I had some problems in ordering and using my coupon code. It became invalid. I had a nice online chat with Amy and she gave me a new coupon code. This tells me, that the overall service must be very good. I also read some comments from Dutch people on Geekbuying and they are all positive...."

"Great store and customer service. Great product an good prices"

"First time buying from them and they quickly responded to my request regarding shipping. Customer service follow up with an email to check if i have received my package. It is a good thing that they use DHL! Good!. Will definitely buy from Geekbuying again."

"Great website with great customer service ... i was replied to imeediately whenever i had questions and recieved stellar service from anna ... well done keep uo the good work and will definately do more business with geekbuying.. "

"I bought 4 items from Geekbuying, mostly mobile phones. In addition to the low prices at their site, they were of excellent quality and delivered very quickly. Moreover, one of the phones that I bought had a small defect, so they immediately told me to send it back for a full refund. Their customer service was excellent! I'll surely go back to buy at their site in the future."

"Excellent customer service, fast processing and shipping of my order, excellent product, low price, great value for money, highly recommended seller!"

"One of the best Chinese shops.I bought many things and never had any problem.
Thank you very much.

"Good seller. Fast shipping and good communication"

"I bought from this store some items.
Great shop, very fast dispatched, my order, received after 3 days high quality products.

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.