• GeekBuying GeekBuying Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

"Thought there was a problem with my shipment, so contacted their customer service through email and 'live' chat. Good prompt response from them and I thank them for their patience. Received my orders in great condition.
Overall I think it was a good shopping experience.
Good sales people with good range of products, great value for money.

"I have just bought a smartphone and the experience with this team was absolutely perfect! I am already preparing the new order to place with them"

"Good prices, friendly support (altough a bit slow) - may take some time to arrive but recommendable at all."

"really good experience and a very carefull customer service"

"Outstanding experience! Friendly and knowledgeable staff
and friendly. Well-stocked. A great store.
Can't wait for shippment :)
recommendations !

"I wanted the P7000 but decided for another phone after ordering.
Geekbuying accepted and refounded the money without any delay.
Was very impressed by the fast support and generous behavior in this case.

"Hello. I made a few orders on Geekbuying and had no problems receiving them in France. Especially mobile phones. I even have been refund trough Geekbuying and PayPal for a mobile phone which I bought on Presale. "

"GeekBuying shopping experience is a pleasure.
Customer service is excellent and very helpful ,prices are reasonable and delivery is fast.
I will definitely buy again from this vendor.

"Bad customer service . The operator (Wendy, in my case) simply refused to solve problems / misfunctioning items repeating the same message with small variation over and over.

I ordered a tablet Onda v989. It had a problem charging from the beginning but I found ways around to make it work as I live in a rather far away country. I paid for a new cable, went to see a local IT technician as I live in South America and sending it back was not an option for various reasons (no standard shipping for IT prodcut so ~100 USD of cost with DHL and geekbuying wouldn't cover it).

In the end, they kept me waiting for months then played on dates even though it was clear the tablet was faulty since I got it. Terrible way to treat a customer. My opinion is: if you're lucky your order won't have a problem but if there is a problem, you'll most probably end up with nothing. However even if you're lucky, according to the IT technician I went to see, it wasn't built to last...

Is it a risk you want to take with low/no quality control goods? I have an answer after this bad experience.

Not serious, stay away!

"hi
topic: Reviewing my first expirence with GeekBuying.
hi, i recently order a smatphone from GeekBuynig, the Lenovo K3 Note,
the product is extremely popular and even so it shiped q u i c k l y , and arravied
of course q u i c k l y and in a p e r f e c t shape.
in addation, the website support is G R E A T , i am mentioning this, becouse its a
very important issue for me.
I had some questions regarding the Tracking number, and i got a quick and healthy respond.

thank u GeekBuying.
Cheers
W.Harel

"After repeated writing Geekbuying team I got responsive help from Jane. I am satisfied with the speed and type in solution my problems. I use a large number of Chinese shopping sites and Geekbuying. com lately is gratified and I recommend this site to all interested. Thank you and continue in the same way.
Janis E. (from Latvia)

"GeekBuying has really good Customer Service. What ever you ask for, you will get fast and kind answer. It is my pleasure to buy from such good seller.

"Fantastic customer service and quick delivery. I will use GeekBuying for all my tech buys from China!"

"Ordered an Elephone device, fast delivery, great quality and awesome customer service !! I recommend Geekbuying for their amazing prices !"

"They give the best price, with free shipping.
also, their service is very good and they give answering about any question.

Good job.

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.