Stores > GeekBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10

2016-02-08

An example of the good work!

"Durable goods packaging.
Fast and high-quality service.
Reliable support and feedback.

2016-02-06

Best Reseller

"I'm very satisfied with my order. It was a tablet, and I love it. "

This review was modified by wamo on February 06 2016 03:24:09 PM

2016-02-06

Good service

"I was satisfied with the service. I am recommending to buy from the GeekBuying site"

Ordered CHUWI VI8 Plus

"Ordered tablet from this website, made it here in one piece (Australia) without too much trouble, a tad slow but wasnt too bad."

This review was modified by lookaneagle on February 04 2016 04:14:40 PM

2016-02-04

Terrible customer care and not reliable at all.

"I never used this site before and now i regret ever using it. They don't care about the customer, immediately after comfirming payment you are **** to them. I sent mails about the shipping error they have made and haven't replied till today. All this proves that you are all just a bunch of con artists and i will make sure you don't get away with it.
If you can't support your customers i will show you the consequences.

This review was modified by Jucundnus on February 04 2016 07:48:54 AM

Excellent Service

"Good competitive pricing

Great social media presence - you get to see promotions faster

Very good shipping cost, and efficeint partners - like DHL

GeekBuying good service

"Hi,
I've ordered 2 WeTek products from geekBuying. I've found out, after the payment done, that it didn't included a feature i needed, H265 - which was my fault not to checkout before the ordering and not after.
I've emailed their service asking to discard the order. After some short ping pong, offering me alternatives, they refunded me. The service was very fast and polite and i recommend them.
Regards,
Dave

2016-02-03

????? ????? ?? ??????

"???? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???????, ????? ?????? ,???? ????? ??? ?????, ?????? ???? ?? ??????, ???? ?????? ??????? ?? ??? ??????
?????? 10??? 10

This review was modified by ashad on February 03 2016 05:32:01 AM

Entonee's Avatar

Hungary

if you buy a geek - Geekbuying

"For the first time in my life I bought this distance on the net and I was afraid that they will not succeed. I chose a mobile point that was not in stock, but it is extremely flexible, and helpful I've helped to change the binding.
The communication was excellent between me and the Geekbuying. Very quickly they responded to all my letter. The delivery is extremely fast - in seven days I got a package here in Hungary - while still ascertain the DHL website to see where you are.
The Geekbuying keeps prices low, many products maybe it is the cheapest to buy (mostly phones, technical articles), but is extremely broad in their product, they should check with them whatever you are looking for.
I am very happy with your service, if you buy more from this distance be sure to watch it with them first. I will recommend to my friends in the Geekbuying online store.

Best Service You can get on earth

"This is the first time I buying from GeekBuying and I'm so impressed by the professional and most important positive atmosphere service you can get on earth !!!!

Delivery on just on time !!!!

Thanks,
Guy

This review was modified by GuyRahamim on February 02 2016 09:54:26 PM

P.juskaitis

"Hello,
I was subscribing to the two products as a whole received within a month, with the goods all right, always helps to answer questions quickly.

This review was modified by pentacilanas on February 02 2016 06:06:12 AM

2016-02-02

Very proffecsional support - five stars

"Order was placed and item did arrive quite fast from that day (shipping method DHL). It was my next order where GeekBuying team has deliver profesional service. 100% I wll recommed them my friends (which I already did)."

This review was modified by jpiernicki on February 02 2016 12:02:35 AM

2016-02-01

Fastest service i ever got!

"I needed to change my order to a different product, and the nice service agents helped me very fast and easy!

Appreciate it very much.

This review was modified by yanic3050 on February 02 2016 12:00:51 AM

2016-02-01

GeekBuying is the best!!!!

"Geekbuying is a site where you can make purchases with the maximum safety. The service is fast and the people are very kind and efficient . I recommend to buy online without problems . I am very satisfied of Geekbuying"

This review was modified by dmcdnt on February 01 2016 11:19:03 PM

A satisfied customer

"Purchased two 2G 8G TV boxes. One of the power adapter does not work.
Customer service did respond and worked with me to resolve the issue.

This review was modified by ixgbe on February 01 2016 11:35:05 AM

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.