Product & services pricing Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

"Fast Shipping and excellent customer service!
Always been shopping here for my electronics stuff.

"I had some problem with my phone and asked for help from the seller (GeekBuying). I've got a fast response with possible solutions and my problem has been solved. I've just wanted to say thank you! Thank you Yilia!"

"well i have been dealing with geek buying for over two years now, and honestly every time I'm more and more satisfied, products are exactly as described, order processing and shipping time are always super fast, even the after sales services couldn't be better, i had a problem with one of the orders (for the first time in 2 years , the device wasn't working properly) so i called them and i talked to an after sales representative called ANNA, she was very friendly, and helpful, the even offered to pay for the shipping back from canada to china, and send me a replacement unit right away, Anna also followed up with me step by step during the return process, she actually gave me tips on hoe to ship it fast, reliable and without paying lots of money, i have never had such an aftersales experience as this, they really care about their customers and that for me is he most important thing.well that will be my review, and piece of advice if you ever deal with them, and god forbid have problems with your order , call them and ask for ANNA, she rocks!"

"I received the item in a timely manner, in order, and workers still gave me the shop.

I am satisfied and I will be shopping here again.

Rauch

"Used them several times, good products and super service. No worries with shopping here :-)"

"I bought Minix X8H.
Very good service from the site.
The package came silled ant all parts where there.
Very good seller !!! AAA

"It is a very good shop. I recommend it. I had an issue with my usb hub. GeekBuying was very helpful to resolve my issue. And final: Yilia at GeekBuying is the best!"

"I had a broken screen on my Cubot. GeekBuying was very helpful to resolve my issues. I was able to have it shipped back and they repaired the Phone (screenreplacement) and shipped it back. Working great now."

"GeekBuying is the best shop to buy mobile phone and others.

Lowest Prices, fast shipping and the most important:

Great quality Customer Service Support

"this is my first time to write a review for a website online or even think about it. Usually I try to avoid purchasing items online as I could never trust to buy from someone who I never met. With Geekbuying made me change all my thoughts toward online shopping. I never thought it would be this easy or secure. It even arrived before I expected. The staff at Geekbuying are very helpful. They were available to answer my emails even though I am oversea unlike some shops which don't even answer phone calls.
Generally, I had a very good experience with Geekbuying and next thing for me to do is to browse their store for more shopping.

"Great store, I buy there my geek toys :), and I'll keep doing it.
The items are really good quality, they always have good offers, reasonable prices, excelent sellers.
The shipping is really fast. No complains about this store.
Invite you to try it, you won't regret.
Geekbuying is my favorite store to buy online.
thanx for your effort Geekbuyz guyz.

"I bought several smartphones from this shop. I am very glad and satisfied with service. I bought more than 10 smartphones and mobile accessories for more than 1220 USD. Service is perfect. I use DHL. Shipping cost is better than EBAY or other else include my CZech post. I am from CZ.
For the claim: You know, sometimes there could be a problem with smartphones, but every time the claim was handled quickly and on time. I used for this case their LIVE CHAT. They are very quick with response.
I am especially happy with their branded phone CoolPad F1 - it is a good choice. That is my last order and that is for what I am writting this review.
Good Luck with your choice for an e-shop :-)

"Anna at GeekBuying is the best. We make lots of money at PhoneStore with these phones!!"

"is a very good shop to recommend it 100% lowest prices and everything comes safe home. exelent"

"I had an issue with my tablet not working after a few months of owning it. GeekBuying was very helpful to resolve my issues. I was able to have it shipped back and they repaired the tablet and shipped it back. Working great now."

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.