Stores > GeekBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
2017-01-18

R Box pro - great machine!

"Got the r box pro - tv box - with 3 gb ddr3 and 16 gb mem..
Out of the box it was spot on. All the sofware and add-ons worked great.
Took me a bit to figure out kodi but that part of the game..

This review was modified by ronald_bakker69 on January 20 2017 02:45:01 PM

good service

"Very quick, people from presale support are very friendly and helpfull."

This review was modified by luisaflecha on January 20 2017 02:00:02 PM

WARNUNG Betrüger!

"Ich kann auch nur von Geekbuying abraten. Absolut unseriös.
Habe ein Handy bestellt und 5€ extra für schnellen zollfreien Versand bezahlt. Das Handy kam schließlich über ein Monat später als angegeben und denn Zoll musste ich auch erstmal selber bezahlen per Kreditkarte und hab ihn dann irgendwann über den Support erstattet bekommen. Wer keine Kreditkarte hat, ist da chancenlos. Vorher hat geekbuying mir Fake Sendungsnummern geschickt um Vorzutäuschen, dass der Artikel versandt wurde was aber nicht so war. Der Support war absolut unfähig und ist auf die Probleme garnicht eingegangen. Nicht Mal eine kleine Erstattung gab es für die viel zu späte Lieferung.. Absoluter Betrügerladen, kann davon nur abraten!

This review was modified by chr97 on January 20 2017 12:45:02 PM

Very satisfactory processing

"Quality and price are in excellent value.
Great service. Fast answer for every question that I have.
my recommendation

This review was modified by ben4u on January 20 2017 06:30:04 AM

Excellent customer service

"I ordered several products. They sent me quickly except the mobile phone which they did not had in stock. They offered me to change the order to the same model in a different colour but finally I changed to another model. They sent me as soon as they had in stock.

There was a delay in the shipment (post company problem) and Geekbuying customer service answered quickly. I never had the feeling I was alone facing the problem.
Finally the courier company delivered it and everything was perfect.

This review was modified by alexei1976 on January 20 2017 03:30:02 AM

Good salesman !

"Good website, well described, good contact, serious seller. Buy with confidence on Geekbuying, no problem."

This review was modified by darkness26 on January 19 2017 03:30:02 PM

Return Factory defective phone

"It is not the first time I shop with geekbuying, always all very well. This time I bought a phone verne apolo and I got defective, I communicate with customer support and they asked me to return the phone, I asked for the change for another model a Mi5s Xiaomi, and I got very good phone, I am very happy with the attention not They hesitated to change me, thank you, I will continue to buy with them."

This review was modified by javiermaximus on January 19 2017 02:30:03 PM

Great online seller

"Great Merchant. I shop here regularly. Very good price and value compare to other store. They also provide very good after sale support in case you need. Highly recommended.

This review was modified by chowroc on January 19 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-01-16

UNWILLING TO HELP YOU - PAYPAL IS THE ONLY WAY TO SOLVE ISSUES!

"I had a powerbank held in Dutch customs on the way to Greece due to strict regualations that required sufficient stickers and warning signs from the shop so as to let post know to handle it with care and be aware of the issue of the sensitivity of lithium batteries. They didn't do that as I learned inside the forums from another buyers. All in all, I convinced to refund me in full after a lot of days of persuasion through chat and e-mails but what they told was inconceivable. They told me to close the paypal claim to refund me in full because they couldn;t do it otherwise. I asked paypal and assured of the exact opposite. They could just have sent a simple message to paypal to refund me in full. All they are trying to do is persuade you to lose your right to dispute and in a way lose also your way of your getting your money back. I AM TELLING YOU THIS SHOP IS SURELY ONE OF THE WORST OUT THERE!!!! I JUST CAN'T TRUST THEM ANYMORE! DON'T BUY FROM THEM! BE AWARE OF THIS SELLER! I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE SCAMMERS BUT THEY SURELY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HISTORY OF ONLINE SHOPPING!!!!"

This review was modified by zisistil on January 18 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-01-16

Great customer service

"I ordered many times with GeekBuying.com. if I had an issue with my product they would quickly give me options to help correct it. Customer service is quick to make last minute changes to orders upon my request and always ensures that all my questions are answered. As well I find that their site is very accurate with their current stock and they ship your product quickly. As well they do include DHL shipping service which I do appreciate when I need something fast.

Most of all their prices are great!

This review was modified by MRGT on January 18 2017 08:45:03 AM

2017-01-15

Smooth and Safe

"Everything usually ends well when I do business with geekbuying. This time just as other times I am satisfied. Thank you."

This review was modified by Mf1gt3r on January 17 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-01-15

Stalling the order, but no one is perfect

"I place my order on 12.nov.2016. It should be sent in 2-7 days, but it doesn't. After a brif conversation, the comapny add some gifts to the order as an excuse.
I recieve a traking number around 02.dec.2016.
Actual shipping date was on 12.dec.2016.
I recieve my device on 05.jan.2017 allmost 2 months after the purchase.
The waiting was quite disatisfaing.
The package was exactly what they are selling. I recieve as a compensation several small gifts.
One of the puchased item wasn't quite what it should be, GeekBuying have NO GUILT in that, they advertise, aquire and send what the manifacture company has provided.
Appart from the waiting I'm generaly satisfied.

This review was modified by hudsonvsm on January 17 2017 06:30:01 AM

Great service

"Great service. Answer for every question that I have, and quick refund when I needed it "

This review was modified by Tzurit on January 17 2017 12:03:09 AM

Worst experience EVER!

"My experience: I bought a smartphone from them. They promised to send it from 5 to 7 days after purchase. 3 weeks after I contacted customer service they told me the item was out of stock and they didn't know when it will be available again.

They offered me a different model to the one I wanted, I refuse. I asked for a refund. They offered me same model in a different color. I asked for a refund. They told me to patiently wait. I accepted the same item in different color. They send nothing in approximately week and a half.

I opened a dispute on paypal, nearly to the end of the dispute I received a phone in a colour that I didn't want with crappy accessories that broke in the second week of use.

I will never buy nothing from them again, neither you should.

This review was modified by Ed_John_Poe on January 17 2017 12:02:45 AM

great seller

"This is a website through which you can buy guaranteed commodity. Quality and price are in excellent value. I regularly go shopping here and now with the new: XIAOMI Redmi 4 Pro 5.0inch FHD 2.5D Screen MIUI 8 4G LTE Smartphone Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 3GB 32GB 5.0MP 13.0MP Touch ID Metal Body 4000mAh Battery - Gray - I made an excellent choice.
I'm very pleased with the servicing.

This review was modified by GeorgiParvanov on January 17 2017 12:02:45 AM

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.