Stores > GeekBuying

Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10

2016-08-24

Best online geek shop

"always make a good joob with excellent prices and products
really professional and good attention to customer

2016-08-24

Excellent service

"Both times when i had a problem with my purchase they were very easy to reach and fix everything."

Brilliant Customer Service

"Very easy to order items and came fairly swiftly. Price was much more competative than Amazon. Problem with one charger but GeekBuying quickly resolved the issue.
Would definitely use again.

This review was modified by Shooshi on August 23 2016 03:11:23 PM

2016-08-23

Full refund after defective product

"Although the shipping time was somewhat longer than expected (close to 3 weeks). When I finally received a defective product they were quick to offer instructions on how to get a refund. I sent a video of the defective product, and within 24 hours had the money refunded to my account. I think they also might be sending me another pair. Not sure about that, will update when I understand. "

This review was modified by Hunter29486 on August 23 2016 10:29:05 AM

one word : proffesionals

"Its an amazing store with great services and after sales support!!"

2016-08-23

Ordering my Redmi note 3, fantastic service!

"I was looking to order my redmi note 3, and was adviced by some of my friends to use the shop of geekbuying, they had very good expierience in the past with this shop.

So i made my account and order myself a Redmi note 3, after my paypal payment i noticed i accidently ordered the wrong version....

After this i mailed the geekbuying support and they directly canceled the wrong version, and refunded my payment directly.
My expierience with this webshop is fantastic such a fast and good service. I'm going to shop more from this place and advicing everyone to use this shop, because there simply awsome!

Thank You GeekBuying!

2016-08-22

Very Good and very professional seller

"Bought LeTV LeEco Le Max 2 Pro/X820 6GB RAM 64GB phone. It was missing OTG cable. But they promptly fixed the issue.
Very satisfied with their service. I will definitely be a returning customer soon.

The Best Store Ever

"I 100% recomend this store because they have a very good support, good prices and very good delivers. "

molto professionale

"gli oggetti richiesti sono arrivati nei tempi previsti, ottimo"

This review was modified by vitoriobag on August 22 2016 03:48:40 AM

Service

"The people who are working with Geekbuying are very nice and they reply very fast after a question

Good job Silvia and Tina

This review was modified by Duran69 on August 22 2016 03:35:27 AM

Buena comunicación

"Compré el teléfono xiamoi redmi 3note pro. De momento todo funciona bien. Tardó en llegar pero me informaban en todo momento de cambios en la entrega y localización. Al realizar la compra no pude aplicar un descuento y tras enviar un Mail a atención al cliente me lo aplicaron sin problemas "

This review was modified by Daian on August 22 2016 01:23:11 AM

2016-08-21

I will strongly recommend GeekBuying in any aspect, convenient webstore, professional, responsive staff, good quality products etc.

"I will strongly recommend GeekBuying in any aspect, convenient web-store, professional, responsive staff, good quality products, Trustful transactions. My friend has recommended this store, now I recommend it :)"

BEST!!!

"My package never arrived.After 4 months i have contacted to 'after sale' department, i was explain my issue, and after 3 days i received a full refund..

GeekBuying # 1 !!!!!

This review was modified by Yan.B on August 21 2016 03:56:31 AM

2016-08-21

Very efficient and quick to answer Support

"Both for this and my previous orders I sleeked help. Both times I was answered quickly, politely an efficiently."

2016-08-20

Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro perfect!

"Great customer service and fast delivery good communication without additional costs customs.
of course the very well packaged without any damage phone

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.