Product & services pricing Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

"Customer service was helpful and quick with responses even though I wasn't. I would definitely shop with them again."

"??-?? ???????? ???????? ?????? ? ?????? ???????? , ? ???????????? ??????? ???? ???????? ?????? ???????? ?? ????? ??????? . ?????? ????????? ???????? ?????? ?????????? ? ??????????? ????????????? ????????. ?????????? ??????? ??? ??????? !"

"I bought items from this store two times and very satisfied with their service. They have awesome customer service (aftersale support), they will solve any problem related to your order. Orders packaging is at highest level. You will never be dissatisfied making order from this store. I wish them prosperity and all the best !!!

"I use to buy things from websites but from now on Geekbuying is my first choice! I bought a cell phone in a very low price, it was at time and the customer service very polite and helpfull! I trust them 100%! "

ernust's Avatar
czech republic

"Already the second time I purchased the items on this store. I am very satisfied. The package was delivered in order.

Excellent communication throughout the period of shipment until delivery to the home.

I highly recommend this store.

Thank You GeekBuying.

Will definitely be back.

"my order was delayed and support of geekbuying provided a very fast and reassuring answers and support
thanks

"Good response from customer care service. Besides quality and good prices in this online store, which has surprised me most is the great customer care. When I've had a query, the company has responded to me quickly and effectively. I will definitely repeat"

"Im alex from the netherlands, and i have ordered multiple items with Geekbuying, all of the items ordered where nicely packed, and pretty quick shipped. Also aftersales and customer support is very good. Geekbuying is the place for me to buy electronic things such as mediaplayers, nice prices and good quality service. thats priority for me !

Keep on going Geekbuying, will order more stuff soon again ! :)

Geekbuying fan from the netherlands ! :)

"I ordered a cellphone that wasn’t available in my country and I found it on GeekBuying in a very competitive price.
I also had the opportunity to insure my order which made my purchase even more secure.
Customer support was very friendly and helpful when needed them.
I would definitely choose Geekbuying for my future purchases.

"I recently ordered a smartphone SmartPhone 1GB RAM 8GB ROM from Geekbuying. all arrived on time, the phone is great with so many features!! I am extremely happy and will make new order today!"

"You can be trusted on this site.Once ordered tablet delivered by DHL , the man for who I ordered was very pleased. I ordered for myself a Case Protector for 5.5 inch ZOPO for 10 $.
arrived on time but turned out to be the wrong product, (mistake in the factory label) they gave me back the money not even want to give them back what I received.
And the most important staff working in support aftersale is very courteous and responsive.

"I've been buying from GeekBuying regularly and find that delivery and goods are as expected, good and reasonably priced. However, I'd difficulty in getting its Customer Service to update my purchase history despite my numerous reminders. For example, this order was made on 26 Sep and yet it's still not shown in my Order History. There are another couple of orders not listed although all have been delivered."

"I am very happy that I found Geekbuying on the internet.
What I love the most is the fast service and the product is awesome also Customer Support is quick at replying.
Thanks again
Caring Hands001

"The seller service was very nice.
The staff is very pleasant.
They have fulfill all my wishes about packing and pricing.
I am also very satisfied with the camera I bought.
I recommend the seller.

"I got an excellent support from the GeekBuying representatives.
I had a complicated shipping scenario, and they found a solution and handled it perfectly.
Great products, great prices, fast shipping.

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.