Stores > GeekBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10

Speedy and organised!

"Great service from a well organised team. Had to speak with Debbie from the freight department as I needed the address changed, she was more than happy to help and clarify any questions. I would recommend GeekBuying to anyone, quick shipping to NZ"

Very good communication

"By mistake i ordered a wrong product but by mail conversations we solved it, they did not ship the wrong item and they refunded me. "

Good Place for Buying Cool Tech Gadgets

"Whenever I need a new smartphone, tablet or other tech gadget - the first place I look is GeekBuying. They have all the latest stuff and some of the best prices. Plus they run specials and have coupons that make a good price a great price. So I read all their emails since they intro new items and offer special prices all the time."

2016-07-26

Out of stock - prompt refund

"The order took some time to get fully processed (9 days), but once it was determined that the product was out of stock I received an immediate and friendly message and had a refund very quickly with no pain. What I expect from online sales, and I will definitely be using GeekBuying again!"

This review was modified by maxmike2009 on July 26 2016 05:59:13 AM

Satisfied customer

"Very satisfied with the fantastic customer service and the product arrived in good condition. They could have told me from the start that there was no stock and that I had to wait an extra week for the stock. "

Xiaomi MI5

"Hi just bought a Xiaomi MI5 from Geekbuying. I am very satisfied. Got the phone within one week. Packaging was very good and seller provided requested information for custom clearance effectively. Recommended seller!!!

Cheers ;)

2016-07-26

CUBOT DINOSAUR Smartphone 5.5inch IPS HD 4G FDD-LTE Android 6.0 3GB 16GB MTK6735A Quad Core 4150mAh Battery Utra-thin OTG Hoknot - Gold

"Very good product,for good price ,and fast shipping.Thanks."

This review was modified by Vytautas75 on July 26 2016 02:25:24 AM

2016-07-26

"The tablet ordered the wrong size case was sent.
After the issue was refunded for the price.
Fairly and quickly.

This review was modified by gallayp on July 26 2016 02:18:57 AM

Very Good Shop

Very happy for now this site , I asked an article which placed stock , but after 3 days I sent an email saying that there was high demand and would have to wait another week , which for the inconvenience I would put first sending and and he was sent next Monday , very very happy with them very competitive prices ! RECOMMENDED

2016-07-25

Nice customer service, though the system needs some work

"I have bought a smartphone and I needed to change the shipping address after I paid for the order,
so I e-mailed the customer service and they responded to me that they have changed my shipping address according to my request.
And that was great.
The thing is the shipping address only changed in their warehouse and not in on "My Orders" page on my account. And I can't say this is a very good business act.
But in the end I don't pretty much care since the cargo is going to be sent to the the desired address.

The best seller Geekbuying

""I love the trendy and high quality electronic products GeekBuying sells. These products often provide more functions and equal or better design than the main stream ones other seller's product and at very competitive price.

I would like to thanks to GeekBuying's customer support representatives. (Especially Nancy)
I highly recommend GeekBuying's customer service and products they sell."

Great support

"Got a product that didnt match my product and I got refunded directly.

Great support

This review was modified by 2fiq on July 25 2016 07:10:00 AM

2016-07-25

GeekBuying is not just for GEEKS!

"Have ordered twice from this store and both orders arrived within the stipulated time frame. The big added bonus is that their pricing cannot be beaten, and shipping prices the lowest I have seen on any internet store."

2016-07-25

Don ´t buy, They tricked me!!!! Less than one star service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I buy a sport camera the 3th of this mothn. First, problems witm my visa, they ask me photos of my credit card!! Second, I ask for the steps of a refund ( for all the payment problems Iwas having) and they don´t give me an answer and tell my that my packages are on transit. Third, I ask for the track numbers oh DHL package and they don´t tell me nothing. I´m sure they are tricked me!!!
They have my money and I have nothing!!!!!!

Vanessa.

2016-07-24

First and only for me to buying international online store.

"This is my first time buying things from international online store and I can't wait to buying again from GeekBuying.
Original items.
Helpful CS but email only. (Online Chat takes forever to get with it)
I hope they will improve the shipping method (I live in Indonesia, the item from China but shipping through Netherland :v)

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.