Stores > GeekBuying

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10

2016-12-05

PAID FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY, ONLY 1 ITEM WAS SENT USING EXPRESS DELIVERY!

"Bought a camera and accessories with express delivery and shipping insurance.
The camera arrived on time, THE ACCESSORIES ARRIVED 1 MONTH LATER!
My project could not wait, I had to buy the accessories at a local retailer.
I think it took me 2 weeks to manage to get the info that the order was split and the tracking # of the second package.
Dealing with their customer service was a waste of energy.
NEVER AGAIN I would trust a shop that TAKES MY MONEY FOR A SERVICE THAT THEY THEN DO NOT ACTUALLY PROVIDE!
I'd have saved money and energy buying in a shop with higher prices but reliable service.
As you may have guessed, I feel very much I've been been CHEATED.
My worst experience of online purchase so far.

This review was modified by TJ6ZdZqrvr on December 05 2016 02:21:47 PM

Great service!

"They are very helpful and quick to respond! I was not sure if I wanted the product despite the price being great, but they made an offer I couldn't refuse!"

Dont, simply dont.

"The order went out 50 days after I placed the order instead of 5-7 days.
Then they sent it by AIRmail which will take a month instead of DHL which I had paid for.

2016-12-03

They won't give me refund or send it again

"I bought two phones from geekbuying cost 361$ and sent them buy DHL to spain , i got Emergency situation ( my father died ) so i travel to Morocco and i will not back to spain until summer , DHL will return the phones to them in HK so i told them to cancel the order and give me full refund or send them back to my friend in HongKong address or send them to me in Morocco , they told me that i will not got any thing !!!

They want to stolen my 360$ money !!!! Realy !
I thought it's professionaly company !!!

This review was modified by ElAbid on December 03 2016 03:28:10 AM

2016-12-03

GEEKBUYING POLICE ALERT !

"For everyone who has been scammed or lost his money when paying via Geekbuying.com. I kindly ask you all to send me details of your case including your order number, your name and date/way of payment to email address: geekbuying.fraud.report(at)gmail.com . I decided to help you all since there are really lot of victims of this fraud company. I will send the common criminal report with all reported cases. I have already contacted one Chinese friend of mine living in Shenzen and she will help us all to deliver this report personally to the Yuanling Police Station 园岭派出所 in Shenzen. You can also contact police directly at http://jws.gdga.gov.cn/home.aspx?id=2108 (they speak also English) or at www.shenzhenking.com/police . If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me on above mentioned email address. We must keep together and be very strict so we can eliminate such a fraudist criminal behaviour. Chinese law enforcement forces are very strict with fraudists and they might even close the websites so do not be impassive and fight for your rights and money. "

This review was modified by Ivona.Peskova on December 03 2016 11:28:02 AM

Terrible AFterSale support

"I bought two XIaomi MI5 32GB phones on 24/10/2016. Received only one on 14/11/2016. SInce that time I emailed with their AFterSale Support team, asking them to send the missing phone asap. It's been 3 weeks and they still did not even send it. ALl I get are just emails with apologies for this situation and that I should not worry, the phone will be sent. It's being sent for a week now and they still did not send it. I requested a full refund for the phone, but I don't know if I will get it. Better do not buy from them, they will steal your money."

This review was modified by kamel008 on December 03 2016 02:55:38 AM

2016-12-02

excellent place to buy your electronic devices (laptop, mini PCs etc)

"If you are looking for no-classical affordable brands (for the North American / European markets), meaning not HP, LG, Dell, Samsung etc etc the GeekBuying is your gateway to an amazing selection of products.

I find that there are excellent Chinese brands that are providing you with newer architectures and components that the bigger more know brands. As of the time of writing this review if you are looking for a table with the latest Atom Processor (X7-Z8750) and 8G of RAM the ONLY one available is a Teclast 6 Power with a very decent price tag... you can decide either to buy a new Surface from Microsoft with a 2 year old Intel cpu for 4 times more money and half the RAM either to try a less known brand and have excellent hardware specs.

I have bought multiple times from them in the last 6 months and the products always worked. I did have an order where the product was no longer available. Their support promptly contacted me and because it was a rushed order they suggested an alternative which turn out ok.

I also had to cancel an order (because I've changed my mind) and I was fully refunded (it did take 1 week to go through the pre-sale support, but all the interactions were very polite and I didn't feel pushed / pressed to keep the order).

One point that I would say you need to be aware is because their support is located in China it does take longer to get a reply to your support ticket. If you are used to the North American / European style of support where you receive your follow up in couple of minutes then this might be look slow. Until now I ALWAYS got a reply.

All in all I'm very happy with their product selection and I'll keep buying / ordering from them.

Bought until now: Voyo V3 (6 of them), USB hubs with Ethernet Ports (6 of them), ordered but later canceled Teclast Power tablet.

xiaomi mi5

"after i understand that my phone that i ordered isn't work i chat and sent 2 times mail when i don't get any comment i chat and this time the agent is heko me thank you
when i chat in the first time i think i get solution

2016-12-02

great service, great speed of delivery

"Hi, I bought the vorke v1 to € 153.56, shipping cost --> € 1.25 and insured shipping --> € 1.91, I chose "EU Priority Mail - Tax included" and I received in 12 days !!! (Italy).

Ciao, ho comprato il Vorke V1 minipc a € 153.56, costo della spedizione --> € 1.25 e costo dell' assicurata --> € 1.91, ho scelto la spedizione "EU Priority Mail - Tax included" e ho ricevuto il pacco in 12 giorni !!!! (in italia)

2016-12-01

I believe they give a damn......

"I have made several purchases from GeekBuying and I'm convinced they get better with every transaction. Last purchase I received a personal email asking if my purchase met with my satisfaction.

Products received were as advertised and wrapped carefully for shipping.

Always a good buy at GeekBuying.

ok

"i don't recived portion of my last order 230 euro
from 18.10.2016
nothing on traking sites
nothing on my post office

I paid insurance, i want my money back
they contact me for refund. let's see that happent.
they say to close my dispute in paypal and after that il get my refund, this is not ok

This review was modified by Cristianson on December 04 2016 12:04:53 AM

Excellent Customer Service

"The geekbuying staff responded efficiently and welcomingly to all my requests and entertained quick changes to my order. The order process was smooth and efficient. The service provided was exactly what was requested and was done in a friendly manner.
I am very satisfied with my ordering experience and the attitude of the staff.

This review was modified by zkadwa on December 01 2016 06:23:15 AM

Bought xiaomi power bank 10000mA

"I bought the first time from this site and i was very satisfied. Great communication and the product was as described. i love my power bank. After my friend saw my wonderful power bank i bought other 2 xiaomi power bank from geekbuying. This is a wonderful site. Seriously never found a better one.

Professionalism at its best

"i ordered a Mi5 on black friday and some other stuff.they had the lowest price from the other shops.i accidentally ordered a miband2 whick i did not want.i emailed them and they responded right away and that they will remove it from my order and give me the refund.they shipped it immediately after that.generally i am very satisfied from my experience with them.i would definitely buy from them again."

2016-11-30

Павел.

"Приобрёл отличный планшет. Ценой и качеством доволен! :)))"

This review was modified by pavel.dozhd on November 30 2016 12:07:12 PM

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.