Stores > GeekBuying

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

Feedback

"Ottimo venditore,
correttissimo.
Restituito denaro perchè mancava un oggetto.
Grazie
Roberto Zaro - Italy

2016-05-04

Great site with amazing prices compared to others

"Great site with amazing prices compared to other Sellers , Customer services was great , Kind & very helpful "

This review was modified by ksag1991 on May 04 2016 11:15:05 AM

Exellent store

" bought many things from geekbuying and they all was as described and was shipped in time. I am very satisfied and will buy again."

2016-05-04

Geekbuying live chat is awesome! :D

"Hi,

I already ordered to geekbuying, and I recommended it as a serious resseller, always got what I ordered and what my family ordered in time.

My last one was a zenfone 2, and my shipping adress was wrong, dat was my old one, so I asked on the live chat to change it, and it was done in the 5 minutes after.

2016-05-03

Great Customer Service, very responsive and helpful

"Ordered from GeekBuying ARA X5 Plus mini PC for my TV,

I had a question regarding the shipping, and they were very responsive.

so I'm very satisfied for now.

Thanks

2016-05-01

Best tracking support service !!!

"I couldn't track my package using the provided tracking number.
Dora from the tracking support service handled the issue very professionaly and eventually I received my package in excllent condition.

Well done !

This review was modified by jonatho on May 01 2016 08:32:04 PM

2016-04-30

Awesome service

"I wanted to cancel my order and I joined the live chat and I girl called Wendy did it super fast. She helped me a lot and thanks to that service I will keep buying here "

This review was modified by Rodrigomuelas on April 30 2016 08:29:59 AM

2016-04-28

Great Buying

"Customer services was great & very reasonable price compared to the other sellers. I suggest geekbuying for anyone who wants to buy anything for a fair price with good after sale services."

This review was modified by yasantha666 on April 28 2016 08:21:27 AM

2016-04-28

Great customer support

"I bought a phone from them and needed some clarifications and corrections. Their live support was great, took care of my problem in a matter of minutes. I recommend them"

Best website for electronics

"I placed an order for a action camera, and it is available in all websites as a chinese version, but this was the only website where i could find an international version which is better built!. I am happy to have found this website and would recommend it to others as well."

This review was modified by Anirudhkaja on April 27 2016 09:13:54 PM

Umi Touch

"Excellent! Good product, very kind and efficient customer service department. Flawless track and trace.
Definitely not my last purchase!

This review was modified by HendrikPenning on April 27 2016 11:25:50 AM

THOSE WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

"I've come across a lot of online stores but non had the little spark I was looking for until I came across geekbuying. They listen to their customers and provide vast range of items at an unbeatable price! To me they are "those that make a difference" "

This review was modified by NASRAJ on April 27 2016 12:46:36 AM

2016-04-26

Great customer service team

"I've placed a few orders and everything was very smooth and easy. Products are all as described and their quality is good. Very satisfied with my purchases. The customer service team is very responsive and friendly. Recommending this store to my friends & colleagues."

2016-04-25

Product is in Stock on the website but in fact ... No !

"I ordered from them and I paid for a fast delivery with DHL. It was an expensive amount but to be delivered 4/5 days later I thought and ... after 7 days the payment was still in process. No emails, no contact from them to apologise : Nothing !
I opened a paypal dispute for a full refund and after many emails the refund is done from yesterday.
Never trust them again and if you want to buy with them please do it only with paypal to have a good buyer protection.

This review was modified by nimendil on April 25 2016 10:01:58 PM

2016-04-24

geekbuying au top

"Première fois que je commande sur ce site et vraiment au top, bonne communication avec Nancy et des prix vraiment attractifs même si ce n'est pas les moins cher. Produits bien emballés et pas de frais de douane car ils jouent vraiment le jeu en sous évaluant la valeur du smartphone en port gratuit et reçu dans les temps annoncés( commande d'un leagoo shark 1). Je saurais revenir vers eux quand il faudra recommander autre chose.
Elian

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.