Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10

"I ordered 2 smartphone's at geekbuying.com in pre-sale. I got a mssg that the order was delayed and that I could make an other order if I wanted to. So After a few mails with correspondent Carrie I placed a new order that replaced the 1st order. They even gave me a refund because the 2nd order was lower price. Very helpfull and friendly correspondend. I would recomand this site to all my friends. As I'm a satisfied customer. Greatings from Belgium
Danny

"I was looking fora tv box online and came across this website. I noticed online assistance so I tried it, and told the person the specifications I was looking for, in a few minutes they directed me to want I was looking for whole week. This was great it was like I was physically in the store and was given personal attention. All my questions were answered. Even after I bought the item they sent me update on the shipping and quickly answers any other concerns I had. This was my first experience with them but from now on I would be checking GeekBuying first before check other websites. Additionally the
prices are great and they even have new upgraded item that I did not even know was on the market. In the end I get a more advance produce than I even know was available, at in introductory price and with great service

"I like the site, the products and the service.
wish you good luck.

"Excellent customer service.I bought phones and others. Good communication"

"I ordered an Onda v989 9.7 inch tablet from Geekbuying beginning Nov 14. It arrived just 5 days after I ordered it (free DHL option for where I live!). I was a little worried because I had previously purchased another china tablet from another website and didn't get what was promised. I did some research this time around and it seemed that Geekbuying was more reliable and well-recommended.When the package arrived, it was very well-packed with multiple layers of bubble wrap, boxes etc and I cannot imagine anything that could have damaged it in transit, short of a hurricane perhaps. Over the last 3 weeks, I've been intensively testing the tablet with many apps, including various test/benchmarking apps, 3D games etc and the tablet has worked beautifully. I can say with confidence that I got my money's worth. I give geekbuying full marks (not only for the product, but also responsive and efficient customer service) and would not hesitate to buy my next tablet from them, (Probably not too long - I'm eyeing a windows 10.1 inch tab next, or maybe a tablet with phone function. :)

"I ordered until now more than 10 times and until now i am very happy and satisfied with the service generally and also with the customer service. Everything was perfect and without any problems. Thank you"

"Customer Service of Geekbuying is second to none !!! I have personally dealt with Wendy for all of my orders there, and i was pleasingly amazed by the level of expertise she offered throughout all of my orders... Very helpful and even after sales, she was always there to help if anything came up ... Before Geekbuying and Wendy, i could never imagine of such a high level customer service and support ... Always eager to help and answered all of my emails in a timely manner !!!
I have no complaints whatsoever, and i will keep on shopping from Geekbuying in the future and Wendy played a major role in that !!!

"I feel satisfied with their service and contact with the seller, was specific."

"Customer service were so helpful, I have been repeatedly shopping from GeekBuying, so far they've never make me down"

"Excellent services, delivered as agreed, notice of parcel tracking.
Excellent packing -- double heavy duty bubble wrap.
Product quality as described.

"Though my phone was delayed due to production delays, Carrie from customer support was kind enough to track down the problem and offered me a differnt color model. She also ensured that the shipment is done promptly and followed up to ensure that I received the same. Overall satisfied with the excellent customer support offered by Geekbuying. Will do business with them again...

"I am pleasantly surprised by the helpdesk / customer service of this company.
The quickness of the response, and the friendly personal approach in well-written English is something you will not encounter everywhere in China.
My ordered phone is still on presale, so I can not say anything about delivery yet, but I expect it to be fine.

"Great products, great assortment, great friendly staff."

"Fast. Communicative. Perfect!"

"Hello, I've just recieved my 6-th smartphone from GeekBuing.
I must say that this shop is realy realy good!
A super fast and effective coustumer help, Fast and reliable smartphones.
Shortly, I love to buy there and I think tha my next smartphone will be from geekbuing once again.

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.