Product & services pricing Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"very good store.
and very good service.
I am pleased to geekbuying

"This very good and trusted site,I already brought many items,arrived safe and fast.now any things buy online first I will check here its available.payment also can made with PayPal.thats why best site ever found."

"Good quality products anf free shipment!
Good support aftersales.

1. Lenovo P780
Pro: minimum three days battery life! Good quality materials

2. Brand New Protective Cover Flip Stand Leather Case for Lenovo P780
Pro: very nice fit
Cons: hard to pull of from the main plastics.

Overall I had a good impression!

"> ITEMS are various, as if you can find everything there. *****

> PRICES are quite low, and sometimes there are items that cheapest compare to other sites. I had a time to compare with other online shopping websites and GeekBuying was still on the top of my list. *****

Even comparing it with the real market price in my hometown, GeekBuying's prices is still too tempating.

> REPONSE from the customer support was superb. All my emails was replied immediately and they were very polite and so patient with any of my requests. *****

Wish to have an Indonesian site of GeekBuying and and have a warehouse here in Indonesia. I would love to be the first partner of GeekBuying.com

Below is the detail of my order:
Order No.: 3253457
Item Name: Ulefone Be Pro
Item Code: 340268

Yes I bought a smartphone. In matter of fact, I'm writing this review with that very smartphone I bought from GeekBuying.com.

Thank you GeekBuying. Two thumbs up for you, especially the support crew. *****

"Very good shop. I buy Leagoo Lead 7 and they met all my requirements. I recommended this shop. Best choice."

"I am really satisfied with GeekBuying, The customer support was amazing their service is awsome. They have really good products in amazing pricess at low shipping costs. "

"El servicio al cliente me ha sorprendido, la srta. Tina ha respondido rápidamente a mis dudas y en todo momento ha sido muy amable. Además, por un problema tuve que cancelar mi pedido y sin problemas, todo legal! Un 10."

"Geek buying is far away one of the best e-commerce store, highly recommended for its fast and trustly service...5 stars!!"

"Very good prices, very good communication with aftersale and other services, one of my favorite sellers."

"i am very pleased with the costumer service and the aftersale service of the geekbuying team!" "

"Excellent store! Very friendly managers! Quick delivery! Efficient communication with customers! Made two purchases and will continue to do! And all successful purchases!"

"Very good site. I order the phone on 17 Jan and it arrived on 23 with DHL! Very fast and professional and very disponibile! Thank to the staff for all!"

"I am totally satisfied with the store, the costumer service is kind and fast, they answered all my questions immediately."

"I'm very thankful to know that theres a Greek buying to shopping cheap product online.there olways keeping you updated to your order and satisfied for fast delivery.not like WISH... I order last December until now I didn't get my order.I home soon you will goin to have fashion wear like shoes,shirt, dress etc...costumers satisfaction two thumb's up.."

"I want to share my good experience with the store. first of all I'm very satisfied. Second of all i think that the store is great because the service is great, they answer to every email that i sent them and they really helped me with the process of buying. Also the price of the xiaomi portable battery that i bought was good and not overpriced like other stores. So if you want to buy stuff or really anything else you will probably would like a store like this. in conclusion i highly recommend to buy from GeekBuying due to enjoy the shopping and the great deal"

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.