• GeekBuying GeekBuying Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10

"fast shipping to europe
fast Response after questions
will absolutely order again!"

2015-07-27

"I got from geekbuying the new BluBoo X550 ( cannot find it in Europe at the moment).
Product was received very quickly (ìn Italy from Hong Kong after 2 working days), working perfect.
Geekbuying customer service was very kind and checked about customs taxes I had to pay (which was fine nonetheless) and the correct receival of the shipment.

absolutely reccomended!"

2015-07-27

"Good prices, fast service, customer service responsive"

"Muy mal.
No se comunican con el comprador.
Compré un iOcean Rock M6752
Lo compré y pagué. No enviaron información del pago no me enviaron si realizaron el envío del teléfono.
No sale reflejada la compra en mi cuenta.
Todo es muy extraño. Después de contactar con ellos en varias ocasiones me dieron un numero de seguimiento, pero me dice que llegó al país de destino y está retenido desde hace más de 7 días.
Experiencia de momento muy mala.

very bad.
They do not communicate with the buyer.
I bought a iOcean Rock M6752
I bought and paid for. They did not send payment information not sent me if they are sending the phone.
No purchase goes reflected in my account.
It's all very strange. After contacting them several times I was given a tracking number, but it says that arrived in the country of destination and is retained for more than seven days ago.
Experience very bad time."

2015-07-27

"GeekBuying is one of the best online store with really perfect and cool support it's OK"

2015-07-26

"Amazing fast shipping!
Three days from Hongkong to Poland - Possible? YES with GeekBuying
Perfect customer service. Apple their manager was VERY HELPFUL and professional.
My first buy on GeekBuying. Prices? Insane cheap. Product perfect.
I bought FPV Factory Mariner Quadrocopter for 677 USD ( All in !! )
Everything was excellent.
Thanks again!

2015-07-26

"Great service and great product"

2015-07-25

"Horrible customer service. Bought some Xiaomi Piston 3 headphones, a highly acclaimed pair of earphones, for $17.09, but they failed after a couple weeks. Asked for a replacement, but Geekbuying refused to and offered a $5 refund. Talk about a smack in the face. Had to dispute the charge with Paypal."

2015-07-25

"After a defect on my Tronsmart Vega S89, I contacted GeekBuying. They first informed me to re-install software, which did not resolve the issue. After that they confirmed to replace the item by a new one after returning the defect one. So I did and received a new one. All communication was fast and adequate. Good service from Geekbuying!"

2015-07-24

"Had a very nice purchase experience with geekbuying.com. Was a little nervous at first, having to pay through PayPal an ship from China. But it worked out wonderfully. I even emailed customer service with a question about my trackin number, and I got a response in one day. Had my package in 5 days (New York). No problems. I have since placed a second order. My new favorite site!"

2015-07-24

"I ordered a monopod, Flexipod and king ma charger for my Xiaoyi Yi Action camera. It was delivered on time as promised but there was problem with the monopod and geek buying refunded the amount. Awesome customer service"

2015-07-24

"I just ordered headphones and selected normal airmail. I was very satisfied about that way of handling my order. Payment was easy, shipment was fast and the customer service responded very fast and friendly to my questions. In my opinion it's the best shop for ordering from asia.
I will order again at geekbuying."

2015-07-24

"My dealings with GeekBuying were eventually good. There was a problem with postage but they dealt with it with patience and Im now a happy owner of the phone I brought. I would certainly buy from them again, as I do think their customer service do care."

2015-07-24

"Good customer service, very efficient!"

2015-07-23

"nice e-shop with tons of products and competitive prices (sorry for my poor english...). The customer service is quickly available and gave me answers to my problems quickly. They just change 1 product that was out of stock and replaced it so my order was able to be shipped in seconds. Hope to receive my order soon and deal with geekbuying again."

Share GeekBuying's store rating

GeekBuying is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GeekBuying is a merchant member
GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.