Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.69/10 762 reviews

GeekBuying is a merchant member
    GeekBuying participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • GeekBuying contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10

"I ordered o tablet from geekbuying. The received device had hardware issue. It turned out after a little usage. (I could turn it on, but couldnt update it etc.).
I resent the defective item and after a few emails the shop send me a new one. For the shipping cost of resending they gave me refund and coupons.

"Geekbuying.com is the best source for Android devices and other Tech Gadgets!
Their staff is always ready to help in any way they can!
Shipping is fast and my items have always been correct.

This is the #1 store to purchase all of your Tech Toy needs!!

"This store is very good
Dear sellers respond to each email
Fast delivery to any country)
good prices
I recommend it!!

"im very satisfied with geekbuing . My tablet arrive in 9 working days (greece) and in perfect condition . the packaging was great and also customer service . absolutely recommended .

"I have bought 3 Tronsmart glacier TS7 phones from Geekbuying. The GPS of one phone stopped working recently. After contacted Customer Service of Geekbuying, they told me several ways which may fix the problem. And my phone eventually back to normal. "

"I have thus far purchased two items from Geekbuying.com and in both cases I was pleased with the value I received for the money paid. I have purchased other items from other Chinese vendors in the past and been sorely disappointed with the quality and service, and at first I was hesitant in dealing with yet another company from China.

As with all dealings with Chinese vendors, delivery can take some time before arriving in North America, but Geekbuying.com kept me updated on the status of my order.

As for support and answers to inquiries, of course there is a slight language barrier, but the agents at Geekbuying.com are prompt at responding to you.

"I ordered an Tronsmart MK908ii with a Tronsmart air mouse and a USB hub for expandability. First thing I'd like to say is that the price was great, cannot beat it. Even with Amazon, which is notorious for having great prices, Geekbuying was still cheaper for every item. Unfortunately something came up and I had to cancel my order while it was processing. I notified Geekbuying and within 2 hours I had a response saying my order was cancelled as per my request, and that my refund would be processed in 48 hours.

So far their customer service and prices are absolutely wonderful! At the end of this month I'll be placing my order again and then I'll update with my thoughts on the actual products and shipping.

"a very good site:
-always quickly sent me products
-were always promptly to emails, quick answers
-very good live chat
-friendly people ready to explain everything even when English is not too good(like in my case)
-good prices, help me with invoices every time
-total site Perfect 10(for my part)
-thangs a lot GeekBuying!

"I order two Android Box (Tronsmart Vega S89 Amlogic S802)
and Air Mouse from this shop!
Very fast shipping!
Great shop and great service!
Very responsive and understanding managers!
They are always ready to help!
Excelent site!
Very good packaging!
I will recommend this shop to all my friends and of course and advise all buyers!
I am very glad that I ordered it in this store!
MANY THANKS!"

"excellent store, great product, I advise you all, all, all!!!"

"Great shop!
Sells awesome tech gadget for very low prices.
Support is always friendly and supporting. I bought a phone and got an a/c adapter for my country and a well applied screen protector for free!
The shipment from hong kong to germany took only 2 days.

"I stay in Singaporre, I onder online on Saturday and received product on next Friday,which is less than a week. Unexpected !
Product that I order is Teclast P90, it come in good packing and without quality issue.

"I bought 2 mobile phones from this site.This site is great.Everything is working great,and both come as they said.
My friend had problem with the phone,with the speaker,and when he asked geekbuying to send him new speaker,they just asked his order number,and after that they told they will send him speaker.
After all that,phone worked perfectly.

"I recommend GeekBuying for everyone who is looking for a reliable and great quality online customer service. I have been ordering many products from them in the past since 2007 and they were always fair, honest and generous during every transactions and situations. "

"I order recently from this shop!
Great shop and great customer service!
If you have questions about shipping or specification items, they are always ready to help.
Very comfortable beautiful site.
Very good packaging.
I am very glad for this cooperation.
MANY THANKS YOU ARE GREAT !!!!!!!!