Gear 1 Music Reviews - gear1music.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 8 reviews

Gear 1 Music is not a merchant member
Gear 1 Music does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Fast shipment and expected quality. no problem with purchase."

"Very good service and prompt delivery. Thanks."

"Very nice music shop!!! It´s very hard to find online stores with their qualities!!! Nice prices, fast shipment, perfect buying system (amazon users). Can´t wait to buy some more products with Gear 1 music!!!"

"Thank you! Today, received my order"

"Not only do they have very good prices,but their shipping was very fast and accurate. I will be ordering from this company again! Thanks, M. Rutledge"

"Shipped on time and exactly as ordered. Very satisfied with purchase from gear1music."

"The variety of guitar picks is very good as is the price. The ordering process was easy and I received my order in less than a week. I highly recommend Gear 1 and I will be a repeat customer.
Thanks

"I received my merchandise very quickly and it was exactly what I ordered. I would most definitely do business with this company again. The prices are great, too!"

""