GearXS.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.94/10 3.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10

What is this?

"Order made on 8-25-2014, I called today 20 days later and I was told by customer service they are waiting on one item so they can ship it all at once. I have never had to wait this long to recieve oan online order I will not buy anything from gearxs again!!

Order Number: 713149366
Date Added: 08/25/2014
Order Status: Processing

Products
1x Tactical SWAT 3W CREE® 3500mAh Rechargeable Heavy Duty Flashlight (BW8202) $12.99
1x 12 Function Swiss Style Pocket Knife - Red (POCKET-KNIFE-SWISS) $4.99
1x Tool Solutions™ 39PC Stubby Ratchet Screwdriver & Bit Set - BF (HT184-BF) $5.00
1x Journey's Edge 13 Function Swiss Everything Pocket Tool with LED Flashlight -BF (POCKET-KNIFE-EDDD-BF) $5.00
1x NFL Helmet Keychain with LED Light -Collect Your Favorite Team (NFL-LEDKEYCHAIN-) $5.00
-NFL STYLES Kansas City Chiefs
1x Vibe 6-In-1 Solar Kit Educational Robotics (VE-550-SOL) $6.99

"The quality of the product is horrible. The beach tower are so thin is look like it missing another layer. I washed the towers and the color came off and ruined my other clothes."

"The towels were far from plush"

"I ordered a couple of mesh laundry baskets. They were cheap quality, they ripped the first time I used them. I don't recommend this item. "

"I never receive my order, and never got any explanation"

"Satisfied customer. Will buy again."

"I am disappointed in the quality of the blanket I purchased, it is not up to the standards I would expect... They sell better for less at costco.... Very surprised to see Gear XS offer this quality at this price...."

"Love GearXS. I have found so many great items at such a great price. Your email sales letters are always welcome. Easy to read, easy to order and extremely fast reliable shipping. The free shipping makes it so easy to shop without the hassle of guessing what the total price will be. Oh did I mention GREAT Quality items. "

"Easy to order and fast delivery !"

"worst customer service. terrible quality products, not as described. "

"Exactly what I ordered and received in a very timely manner.

"Ordered the Aerb MX3 multifunction wireless remote and keyboard for $19.99, shipped from GearXS, this was a discounted price and the remote arrived when expected, was satisfied with the purchase and with the vendor."

"I ordered 2 memory foam pillows that was supposed to come with but did not have pillowcases. I called customer service and I am waiting for a reply."

"Items arrived on time and were all right and were cheap enough, but quality was a little suspect. "

"I haven't received anything yet. "

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.