Stores > GearXS.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10

Great stuff at GearXS

"I like the variety you have and the low prices.A lot of us don't live near a big box store. Every thing I've ordered has been hi quality."

Quicky

"Nice item i enjoyed it very much"

2016-07-27

"The shoe tower is wobbly and was leaning over in my closet. Tried to tie it up to wall and that didn't work. Not using it and haven't been able to give it away yet."

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2016

A rep from GearXS.com, GearXS, has responded

“I'm sorry that you are not happy with your item. We do allow returns on our products. Please contact us directly in order to assist you.

Kind Regards,
Tag D.
Customer Service Manager”

2016-07-26

Love the Great Prices and Free Shipping

"Loved the dresses for such a great price and discount worked on top of the great price. Then got free shipping on top of that!"

2016-07-26

ORDERED THE ADULT COLORING BOOK FOR STRESS

"THAT'S WHAT I ORDERED BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT I RECIEVED, THEY SENT ME SOME DANCING FLOWERS BUT I E-MAIL THE COMPANY AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD REPLACE THEM."

Great couch covers

"Needed 2 couch covers to save my couches from my dogs! These work great"

poor shipping

"my order was damaged in shipping- bent"

2016-07-25

"Very satisfied with product also happy with free shipping ."

Love it

"I always wanted to try them"

Awesome service

"Items great came in on time. "

2016-07-24

"Product just aso shown on the site, very good shipping "

Not great....

"Disappointed with product and wanted to return it. Getting an RMA was slow and buyer pays return postage. As I said, not a great experience."

2016-07-23

good price for good product

"Products arrived in timely manner and were as advertised"

2016-07-22

Happy, Happy customer

"The few items I have ordered from GearXS has been wonderful. Both items I've bought are great products with great prices. I will buy again from them when I see another great deal that I want. "

2016-07-22

After my 3rd Mystery Box Purchase...

"After 3 mystery box purchases, ($49.99, $89.99, $34.99) within the last 2 months I offer up the following review. I knew when I purchased each box that it was very much like going to Las Vegas. AKA, you don't expect to "get rich" but play for the fun of it.
I played and had fun for the most part. I hope GearXS removes their "Over the top" description of what one may find in their Mystery shipment. Listing HD TV's, X-Box's and other high end items makes GearXS look shady. Not because I didn't receive any items close to that value but because as of today, I've never seen one online verified review that mentions any high end item received via your Mystery Box.

If you like gambling and have money to burn, take a chance.
Out of the 3 shipments I received, I'd say 60 percent were truly usable. So it's all good... Better odds than VEGAS.
Thanks GearXS for the fun, but I still need to figure out what to do with 2 human hair eyelash products sent in my July 4th package.
Shalom!

Share GearXS.com's store rating

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.