GearXS.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.97/10 3.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.92/10 3.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

What is this?

"Bought two pillows and am very unhappy about it. I was looking for a one-piece memory foam pillow but obviously did not read the fine prints on the gearxs website regarding those shreded lumpy small pieces of foam in it. The pillow bag is a joke, and pillow case is super thin and the whole thing is just a waste of money. Wanted to return them but had to pay for shipping by myself. So I will end up paying $15 shipping for nothing? Very sad because I coupon hard to save $15 and just wasted it on this so called “memory foam pillow”. i will not go back to gearxs and will not recommend anyone to do so."

"I never received my package so am never shopping here again"

"I've ordered 3 items in the last 2 weeks, so I haven't received everything yet. But the flashlight that I did receive was an amazing deal. I ended up ordering 2 more of the same one. Then I ordered a flex head flashlight and a head gear flashlight. This seems to be the place to buy cool, inexpensive, quality flashlights."

"I bought two memory foam pillow from them a month ago and have had nothing but regret. The purchase took 3 weeks to arrive, the reason is it was shipped from China -This should had been a red flag but I waited it out. Upon receiving the the pillows they were worst than mediocre, the pillow were small, poor quality made and the odor was unbearable. The return is horrendous as well. Since confirming with them that I'm returning the item and shipped it back I'm still waiting on my refund -1 month and counting. Upon reaching out to them a 4th time I have yet receive a response. Definitely try to stay away from these kind of business ethic, unless you are content with cheap quality, poor service, and down right crooked."

" was pleasently surprised at the quick mailing of the product i purchased. Good work."

"Just received the item today. The comunication about the purchase was awfull.
Never received any info that they had the order,shipping or anything.

"haven't received my product yet..suppose to be here within 1-2 weeks of my placing the order...they've got until tomorrow 8/28"

"This was sent a bit ahead of me getting my order(s) as yet I have not received them. I have ordered from GearXS.com before & have been very happy. The other order- I placed 2 orders has not arrived yet either."

"GearXS.com has done good by me. Has not caused any grief or reason to report negative opinion. In fact, I'm finding that currently most poor retail sites are not lasting long in the online community due to pressure from others. With no support, they wither and die off. GearXS is not one of these sites. Quite the opposite. Good service and friendly assistance is rewarded with positive growth. I shall return to use them as long as they perform in such a nice manner. Good job."

"The description of the product I purchased was accurate, the price was very fair, the shipping was extremely fast, and It works well. Thanks, Steve. "

"The items I ordered arrived earlier than expected and are in perfect working condition."

"What they said were tank tops were actually ribbed undershirts, what are commonly known as wifebeaters. whereas they can be referred to as tank tops i do not wear them and feel i kind of got taken. the other items i have gotten from them i have no problems with but am disappointed in these and will have to give them away.
***I was contacted after this review was published and offered a full refund w/o having to send item back. Very happy with the customer service and as said above i will continue to shop the company

“Hello Hesstretch,

We apologize that you are unsatisfied with your purchase. The items are as pictured on the listing. I have contacted you regarding your purchase. Please respond and I will assist you anyway possible.

All the best,
1-800-438-7516”

"There is no company in the world that can make happy, on the first try, every customer that buys from it, and this leads to the question, can you trust a company to make things right if there is a problem.

I am very happy to report that GearXS is a company that really knows how to make things right for a dissatisfied customer, and GearXS really goes out of its way to do so!

Here are the details to support this conclusion:

1. over the last month, I placed 7 orders with GearXS (and all of the stuff was either women's clothing or hand tools). Everything arrived relatively fast; was always trackable; was well packed; was accurately described; and was very very good value for the money.

2. so, with my growing sense of confidence in the company, I decided to take a big risk and order a "Christmas in July" mystery surprise gift box of stuff that cost me $44.98 but was supposed to be worth hundreds of dollars.

3. well, maybe for someone else it was worth that much, but for me it was more junk than anything else, so I called and spoke to the nicest CSR manager, Alannah, who graciously offered me a choice of a $10.00 reduction in cost if I ultimately decided to keep the stuff, or the possibility of returning the stuff for a full refund, albeit with me paying the return freight charges.

4. when I discovered, however, how much it would have cost me to do so (approx. $15, because I certainly don't enjoy the enormous discount that Gearxs receives from UPS), I appealed to Allanah, who in turn invited me to put into writing my unhappiness, AND

5. within 24 hours she sent me a pre-paid UPS return label, meaning that I am now returning the stuff at no cost to me, plus getting a full refund of my $44.98.

THIS IS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND SMART MERCHANDISING FROM A COMPANY THAT I NOW KNOW THAT I CAN REALLY TRUST !!!

BRAVO !

“Hello Intlfam,

I am here for you to make sure any issue gets resolved. I have sent you an email regarding your purchase. Please contact me directly and I will have any issue resolved.

Warm regards,
1-800-438-7516”

"Great merchandise quick delivery."

"Items I ordered and time it was suppose to arrive was totally messed up. Two weeks late! I know sometimes situations can occur, but at least give THE CUSTOMER A HEADS UP the day anItem is ordered."

“Hello Papalalo,

As stated on our website, all orders estimated arrival date is within 1-2 weeks (business days). Please contact me directly and I will assist you anyway possible.

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.