Stores > GearXS.com

Customer service: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.07/10 5.07/10

What is this?

2016-05-25

"Shipped fast. Item was as listed."

QUICK AND EASY !

"As usual very fast delivery time !"

2016-05-25

Bamboo sheet set, excellent product at a great price.

"I bought the sheets thinking I could always use him as a spare set for the RV if the quality was less than advertised. We will be using them at home. They are heavyweight smooth and luxurious feeling, they appear equivalent to sheets we paid more than $100 for at Costco. You can't go wrong for less than $30 or less than $20 with coupon."

Bargains Galore!

"Love the deals and the fast and free shipping!!"

Great product

"Love the socks! Can't wait to wear them"

2016-05-24

"You're customer service people are exceptional."

Even 1 star is not worth

"I bought a Mystery Box form Gearxs.com. There is nothing Mystery in that and I do received some unwanted products. The majority of the products are not good in condition and some of the major ones are not working properly.I contacted them for resolution and then they said,I have to pay for the return shipping.That's not worth to send them back, I just disposed the items .I don't want to buy any thing from here anymore."

This review was modified by Prasanth.kys on May 24 2016 12:00:10 PM

2016-05-23

"The ordering through GearXS has been great. I will order again through them. Great service. "

2016-05-23

Never A Bad Experience

"Not with Gear Xs anyway.they always deliver my products in a timely manner."

2016-05-22

Awesome store

"I love this store. Really good prices, cheap and free shipping. I receive it in no time, from the time i order it to time receiving is within week or less. Usually less though. I've turned some other people onto GearXS.com, and they like it as well. Thank you for the great products and great prices."

2016-05-22

"Mirna was very polite and gave me the information I need . However I shouldn't have had to 'chat' at all because there was supposedly an email sent that I didn't receive. She also resent the email and I did not receive it either. Now I am getting all emails wanting me to buy something and emails acknowledging my orders when I do buy something - but never received these 2 emails. Didn't got to junk mail either. I don't understand that. Would have kept me from thinking my email was ignored. B ut as I said Mirna was great and had no problem with chat. Just can't understand why I STILL have not received either of the emails sent - "

This review was modified by mvan24 on May 22 2016 11:34:40 AM

Happy Customer

"Everything was as expected without problems. Very happy"

Quality

"Just what I was looking for quality for a great price. Thank You for your great deals."

A rep from GearXS.com, GearXS, has responded

“Thank you! We appreciate the feedback!”

delivered quickly

"even though this order came in several boxes, it all came in relatively quickly."

A rep from GearXS.com, GearXS, has responded

“Great to hear! Thank you!”

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

"I tried to purchase a couple of flags, like i have purchased many items before, but for some reason now the website informed me that it couldn't complete my order using my paypal account or another message stating that Unable to intialize Express Checkout?. This has been my only means of payment with GearXs since I started buying from them, which was on March 23rd. 2016. Since then I have purchased 9 items using my Paypal acct. 4/4/2016; 4/15/2016; 4/25/2016; 5/1/2016; 5/3/2016; 5/4/2016; 5/7/2016; and 5/11/2016. Now your site won't honor my acct. I talked with customer service and he told me to check with my bank or paypal. Doesn't sound like GearXS wants my business anymore. The item listed in this review was for a Pineapple corer and it was delivered quick."

A rep from GearXS.com, GearXS, has responded

“This was a PayPal issue that many customers were experiencing. We contacted PayPal and they are investigating the issue. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. This issue will be resolved very shortly! ”

Share GearXS.com's store rating

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.