GearXS.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.60/10 3.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

What is this?

"This was a horrible purchase. Not one thing of value was sent. All trinkets and junk.
Never again!

“Hello Jasbday35,

Thank you for your review and we apologize that you are unsatisfied with your purchase. We provide a 30day money back guarantee for all products. Please contact us and we will provide you with your return information.

All the best,
1-800-438-7516”

"Of the five items in four separate purchases over the last couple weeks, I've only had one problem, and it was clearly the mail carrier who damaged the item. It sadly was ruined so I'm out the money for that, but the item itself was beautiful before the metal sign was badly bent to fit into the mailbox. Otherwise, everything I've gotten has shipped fairly quickly and has included some amazing items at an amazing price."

"Item delivered as described."

"Received email that I would get my purchase within 2 weeks and I actually received it in acouple if days."

"It is a pleasure to shop with GearXS.com"

"quick! great prices. lots of options"

"Company fails to answer phones and emails. When they do it's robotic and doesn't make sense. They make up different excuses daily why they can't ship your order. Unfriendly and unresponsive customer service, you NEVER EVER receive your order. Avoid this company you will be glad you did!!!"

“Hello Tete9992,

Our customer support team is here for you to assist you anyway possible. Our office hours are 10am-4pm CST and we answer all phone calls that are received. Also, we respond to all emails within 24 hours. I see that you wrote us a message on Facebook. This issue has been resolved and a refund was issued back into your account. If there is anything else we may assist you with, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your time and cooperation as we resolve this issue and have a great day.

1-800-438-7516”

"Ty 4 the nice items and great price,super fast service. Will do buss. again Ty Ernesto g Flores"

"Fast service. Quality goods. good price."

"I'm totally disgusted with this company. I ordered a pair of boots in a size 6 as EVERY shoe & boot I own is a size 6. What they sent me is definitely NOT a 6. I can't even begin to get my foot in to them. I believe they are reselling a bunch of mislabeled boots they got for cheap. I asked to return them on THEIR dime since these are obviously incorrect and they said NO! I would have to pay. In my opinion that's BS. So I'm going to make sure I find every review site and warn people that they sell junk and don't stand behind it."

“Hello Tviola1,

We regret to hear that the shoes you purchased did not fit correctly. All the shoes on our website come in standard sizes. We do have a 30day money back guarantee. If the shoes you purchased do not fit correctly, you may return them back for a refund. However, the buyer would be responsible for the return shipping cost. If there is anything we may assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
1-800-438-7516”

"Fast delivery and as described."

"The charger is worth much more than the money I was charged. It arrived packaged well, complete and charged. Blue lights show amount of charge. I was able to fully charge my Samsung S3 and my ipad2 with plenty of charge left. "

"USB cord not included with Power Bank. Called and they are to send."

"Always a joy shopping with GearXS.com"

"the mp3 battery does not work I call the customer service # left message and never get a call back or replacement.
the electric razor was damage per battery leak.
the clocks was damage.

“Hello Hogar_nc,

We regret to hear that the item you received is not working correctly. Our customer support team is here to make sure any issue gets resolved. Please call us on the number below and we will locate your purchase.

Our apologies,

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.