Stores > GearXS.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.9/10 5.9/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10

Always good

"I've been using GearXS for quite awhile and haven't had any problems. They ship in a reasonable amount of time"

A great buy

"Product was as advertised. Packaging was good. Instructions could have been better. It took me longer than it should to put in batteries. Ordering was easy and quick."

SHEETS TO DIE FOR!!!

"I ordered 2 sets of these sheets....delivery was fast and the sheets are beautiful....so glad I got 2 sets. Nothing like sleeping on new sheets...heaven! I ordered Queen size and they are perfect. In fact if your mattress is really thick these sheets have room to spare, so you won't have to struggle to put these on like I have in the past with other sheet sets. Go ahead...order these....you can't go wrong! SWEET DREAMS!"

2016-06-27

"25 is way too many to come up with!"

5THWHEEL's Avatar

Satisfied

"Ordered flag; received flag; no problems experienced................."

2016-06-27

"Nice, helpfull, efficient quick & easy thanks"

blu-ray

" very easy and effort free will use it again"

Neat stuff

"This mystery box was quite fun. The next one will be the big one!"

2016-06-26

I feel scammed sand robbed

"When my purchase came it was not what I ordered. When I emailed about it, I was told the labels changed, but in fact, the product was completely different. I bought 3 sets of bamboo sheets which ended up being 1) rayon and 2) far different in color than advertised. My purchase had qualified for free shipping. I was sent a return label, and my return cost over $20. When my refund was issued, they charged me a restocking fee for sheets that had never been opened. This must have been in some fine print you unknowingly agree to because you TRUST you will get the right product. What a scam. This transaction ended up costing me $50 or more. Never again. Beware."

This review was modified by lmadcock on June 27 2016 12:12:09 PM

Nice product, quick shipping

"Received within a week and is exactly as described at a great price."

2016-06-25

Tom thinks

"A great product everything and as advertised. Fantastic service quick delivery will definitely do business with you again. "

Mystery boxes suck!

"I was very disappointed. the ad for the mystery box made it seem like it was going to be great. Upon arrival, i immediately saw the uselessness and cheapness of the contents. I received items that i would never use and don't need. What really upset me is i paid the extra $20 for the enhanced box...what a waste of money and i'll never do this again. i will tell anyone who asks me how bad of a deal this was as well. You guys have cheap crap and it sucks!"

Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from GearXS.com, GearXS, has responded

“Thank you for purchasing from out website. We do allow for items to be returned within 30 days. Please contact us directly in order for us to assist you returning items that you are not thrilled with.

Kind Regards
Customer Service Manager”

2016-06-24

Ship the thing! Already!!

"I ordered this on 6/10. Never received a notification that it was being shipped or what the status of the order was. I called on 6/17 and found out that my purchase slipped through the cracks and never was shipped. The product was reordered then had to wait three days for it to be shipped out. Three days later ( 6/23) I received my ordered item. I have never had this kind of thing happen with Groupon and will never purchase with this company again."

Not happy

"I'm not a complainer. Like I never do this. Father's Day mystery gift was very miss leading. The list of things that could possibly be were an intisement. My box was full of junk. Sorry just being honest. I went to return, wasn't going to pay 20.00 to return. Just letting you know not happy. Sorry for the bad review. Thank you for asking."

This review was modified by wjharn on June 27 2016 02:57:13 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-27-2016

A rep from GearXS.com, GearXS, has responded

“Thank you for your purchase and feedback. We allow customer to return unwanted items. Please contact us directly in order to assist you in the process.

Kind Regards
Customer Service Team”

Good value & delivery

"The on-line order record history could be improved."

Share GearXS.com's store rating

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,558 merchant members.