• GearXS.com

Customer service: Rating 4.71/10 4.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10

What is this?

2015-08-02

"Pretty crappy mystery box; received no confirmation email of my order and received duplicate items...."

2015-08-02

"The items that I ordered arrived in good condition. They were as described and where a bargain. I will be shipping here again in the future."

2015-08-02

"FAST shipping, item as described or better."

2015-08-02

"Bought an American flag that was advertised as being of good quality. Not only was it of poor quality, it was made in China! Would have never even considered buying it if I had known where it was manufactured."

2015-08-01

"As it should be.No hassles."

2015-07-31

"The merchandise was damaged when arrived. A replacement was sent immediately."

2015-07-31

"This thing is awesome!!! Works great great!!"

2015-07-31

"best price and expedite service"

2015-07-30

"Yeah sorry guys, am not a complainer by nature, but definitely disappointed. It looks like someone went to the 99c store, bought a bunch of junk and put it in a box. I know you have to make a profit, but feel is it not what I was led to believe it would be.
I would actually be happier to go ahead and tape it up and send it back.
One suggestion would be to maybe ask the person a little bit about themself before you send it. Like their hobbies, what sort of phone they own etc. I got a cheapo iPhone 5 cover and I have an iPhone 6 plus. See what I mean. "

Rep reply posted Aug-04-2015

GearXS, GearXS.com rep has responded

“Hello gintime,

We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to working out a solution with you. We have reached out to you to assist with your concerns on this order. Please contact us back at your earliest convenience as we will address this concern as soon as possible for you.

Warm Regards,
Yashia R
Customer Service Representative
GearXS: 1-800-438-7516”

2015-07-30

"Everything arrived as expected and quickly"

2015-07-30

"They need to remove items already purchased from your shopping cart. The last 2 times I wanted to make a purchase I had to go into my cart and remove the items I had already purchased or I would have received and paid for items I already have."

2015-07-30

"Arrived much sooner than expected. Item was exactly as described."

2015-07-30

"Product as described, shipped promptly, great job."

2015-07-30

"Gave their mystery box a try and was greatly satifited. All around great experience."

2015-07-30

"No problem, bug zapper item as advertised....quick shipping, good packing...all good!"

Share GearXS.com's store rating

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.