Stores > GearXS.com

Customer service: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.54/10 4.54/10

What is this?

2016-04-30

Get product at a great price

"Got a comforter set for 30 and it was worth every penny! Shipping was much faster than I thought"

2016-04-30

fast ship

"got everything except the pinball game,its temp out of stock,very fast shipping."

Satisfied Customer

"Very satisfied with this purchased ! Free shipping with other mean getting the item in days after the expected date , but with y'll I received on time . I was also update through the process . Will be ordering more soon ! (:"

2016-04-29

Having to deal with customer service

"I ordered fancy sheets & pillow cases & the color I picked they over sold so I received A E-Mail from customer service to please call them. I called & talked with them (Very polite & helpful ) customer service gave me the option to change the color or return my money and I changed the color!"

Excellent

"Good deals, free delivery, fast service."

2016-04-28

Previous purchases had prompter delivery

"The last one,2 US flags,took longer!I do not know why,and did not mind,since I needed them for 4th of July!
But I did notice one thing: some items "discounted" at GearXS, are much more expensive than in some stores...

2016-04-28

Bamboo sheets - if you don't have some, get some

"Ever since going to the Caribbean and feeling bamboo sheets, I've wanted a set. The problem was, they were $250 for one set there. I didn't want to spend that kind of money for sheets. For years I've been monitoring the internet sites for cheaper sheets. Then GearsX gave me my first opportunity. First of all, the shipping was quick and we got our sheets before we knew it. These feel very nice for the cost. It's hard to compare because the last time we got to feel some, was in 2012. But I can tell you this...these sheets feel awesome. They're soft but tough. And I've been sleeping super well since we've put them on our California King mattress. I highly recommend purchasing these from GearsX if you have the chance. "

Extremely dissatified

"I purchased my order, it was split up and the second half of order was never shipped. I received no email stating why the second half of my order was delayed. All I kept getting from Kim at customer service is, "it's being investigated." I am now waiting for my refund. "

This review was modified by mstonjascott on April 28 2016 01:40:20 PM

2016-04-28

good

"good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

100% satisfaction

"Surprising satisfyied

One very happy customer

Sad

"This is sadness that I feel when I saw the necklace that I had ordered. It was not as pictured the word native is so small that I could not read it with a magnifying glass."

Dreamy

"I gave one to a friend, and now we both sleep better!"

2016-04-27

"Watch out this company will tell you what you want to hear and not send you what they told you. This ad came up as a king size comforter that's what I thought I was buying. but they sent me a cheap sheet cover for an existing comforter. Called a duvet. What a burn. I will never buy anything from them again."

Shower Time

"The outdoor shower bag seems fine,Although I have not used it yet. But, it took forever to get it!"

Great service

"Great service and item was as stated"

Share GearXS.com's store rating

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,612 merchant members.