GearXS.com Reviews - gearxs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.50/10 1,343 reviews

GearXS.com is not a merchant member
GearXS.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (1,344)

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered 2 pairs of gloves from this company, and the gloves arrived missing buttons and embellishments, with yarn literally unraveling in every inch of the product. I emailed the company to ask for replacement gloves or a refund and sent along multiple pictures of the defects. They responded by offering a paltry $2 refund and a blanket "sorry" message. A cursory internet search turned out multiple examples of GearXS mistreating their customers, including issuing death threats (!) and defrauding multiple people. Nobody should shop somewhere that treats their customers so poorly and takes so little pride in their products."

modified review This review was modified by doe14 on March 10 2014 11:33:47 AM

"Horrible online retailer! I had two bad experiences with them. The first I ordered a beard trimmer. Once I received it, it wouldn't even turn on. I tried three sets of batteries with no luck. When I contacted GearXS to return the product they instructed me to pay return shipping, which I did, since it only cost $3.00 to ship and received a return of $7.99. The customer service department was horrible in handling my return. They would not contact me back and delayed my return for a month. With persistence, I did finally get my refund (only the $7.99 and not the shipping cost.) The second order with them was a Queen sheet set. I ended up canceling this order when they didn't ship this product to me for over a month. When I looked to see when they expected to ship, they show this product in stock. They did give me a full refund on this as well with no problems. I will never use this online retailer again and I suggest the same for you."

modified review This review was modified by sunshine5117 on February 24 2014 11:55:01 AM

"GearXS is one of the worst online retail companies I've ever purchased from. I've purchased over 1000 items online and buying from GearXS is the only one I regret.

Quality of products is subpar, my one purchase shipment was partially incorrect, and customer service response time is 3-5 days while also lacking in any willingness to help whatsoever.

Never again.

"Sent me the correct product, but it was over THREE months out of date. There was no mention of it being out of date during the checkout. Will not return an email either."

modified review This review was modified by Spank87 on January 19 2014 10:53:36 PM

"BEWARE of doing business with this company! I did not receive what I had ordered, a King-sized sheet set advertised on Brads Deals. I received a full sized sheet set that I cannot use. Their customer service insists I pay to return the wrong item which will cost me almost as much as the item itself. I asked to speak to a manager, and none was available. I await the call, and have been waiting 3 days now. No Call! The company insists it's my fault and that they don't make mistakes!!!! My mistake was ordering from them. I WILL NOT make that mistake again, and encourage others to avoid this company at all costs."

modified review This review was modified by sas1947 on December 19 2013 06:16:14 PM

"Never shipped product no reply to emails terrible merchant i want my money back.Finally received product absolute garbage do not do business stay far away I was robbed bent me over without a reach around."

modified review This review was modified by isucrazy on December 24 2013 09:06:43 PM

"very very very bad experience to me. I ordered 1 item from gearxs.com.The status was delivered.But i didn't received the item.I called gearxs customer care.They told me to call ups people.I called ups and They told me to call ebay then I called ebay they told me to call paypal.After that i called paypal again they told me to call ups.Its like circle.No one helped me. All customer care people told me the same words " WE WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT " .I wasted all of my time from 4 days to call customer care.I really Fed-up with their service.so plz becarefull.......... .I never recommand any product from this gearxs.com."

modified review This review was modified by haritha on December 04 2013 01:42:41 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"The laptop is great except that the video card that was listed in the description is not correct. The page had list a 128 MB ATI graphics adapter instead it was an Intel integrated graphics adapter that uses shared memory. The only other thing that would have been nice to have would be a way to choose a different form of shipping."

"I like my experience it was good"

"Good price, quick delivery. Great!"

"I was not happy with the product I purchased, and I requested a refund and was instructed to return the product. There was no mention of a time limit for my return until after my returned product was received by GearXS, and I was told there was a 45 day limit from the purchase date, so they are returning the inferior product to me and not issuing the refund that I requested. I feel they should have mentioned that time limit during the discussion of the return, and I would have been sure to have it to them within that time period if they had."

"They send different items than what you order. It has happened twice now"

"Order arrived in a timely manner. The packaging was excellent. I have already started using the computer, mouse and the headphones. I will install the wireless extender next week. The overall shopping experience was once again excellent.

Thanks

Rating 8/104/5

"fast delivery, good price"

Rating 8/104/5

"no problems with the order. it arrived several days before the order several days earlier. "