GearXS.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.86/10 1.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.84/10 1.84/10

What is this?

"I just bought another deal from Gearxs...each deal is better than the last! I am VERY HAPPY with their merchandise!"

"The order was fast and easy, with speedy delivery. Will order from them again."

"The items were of good quality. Shipping was fast. I received email updates every step of the way. I would order again."

"Very Good and prompt delivering."

"Very pleased with the sheet set"

"Quick accurate and easy order!"

"I purchased luggage. I got an email saying it was packaged. After 2 weeks i had to contact customer service where they told me the luggage was out of stock and not going to be replenished in a timely manner. Why would i get an email saying it was packaged when there was no more. Obviously that was a lie. And would i have gotten a refund if i didnt contact you about what i purchased. This is a fishy website. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-30-2015

“Hello,

I apologize for this inconvenience. We want all of our customers to be satisfied with their purchases and experience with us and I apologize that you are not. I'd like to further assistance you with this issue. I've sent you an e-mail regarding this issue and hope to hear from you soon.

Apologies for this Inconvenience,
Yashia R
Customer Support Representative
800-438-7516
www.gearxs.com”

"Service very good,delivered merchandise on time ????"

"Easy to order, fast delivery"

"It seems the Process of Purchase to Shipping takes longer than expected. Also on some items (ear warmers) don't offer color choice and the Photo of shows Black and when you get it there all different colors. "

"I ordered wine holders from them and they sent me stereo earbuds instead . I messaged them Friday and they haven't responded yet."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-30-2015

“Hi charliejoskiewich,

We see that you emailed us regarding this issue and this was reviewed and was addressed the following day. According to our records, your replacement is in transit to you and =we have emailed you with your tracking details.

Should you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team.

Have a Great Weekend,
Yashia R”

"Very happy with the memory foam pillow I ordered on Sunday, from Gearxs.com and received on Friday! Love it!"

"get experience low prices"

"I did not get my order by the time they said I would. It took almost a full month to get to me. When I got it, it was not what I ordered. I ordered fleece-lined leggings, but I received fleece-lined tights. Definitely not the same thing. I did not send them back because it was too much trouble. Fortunately, they were inexpensive. I will not be ordering from GearXS again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

“Hello mgc145,

We regret to hear that you are unsatisfied with your purchase. For better assistance, please contact our customer support team and we will have this issue resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for cooperation as we resolve this issue.

Alannah N
Customer Service Manager
1-800-438-7516”

"Always a good experience shopping with GearXS. Website is good and shipping is prompt."

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.