GearXS.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.23/10 2.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.05/10 2.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.16/10 2.16/10

What is this?

" I was very happy with the products that I ordered and will continue to shop again and to recommend to other."

"very easy to order and delivery was as expected. the product
is what i wanted, thank you.

"Product was as described, delivered within the promised time, and the website was easy to navigate. No complaints."

"great service and products!"

"Even though delivery took a long time (it's not Amazon) the item arrived as described."

"They were in excellent condition and they arrived very quickly."

"I ordered bug zappers got them. Husband liked them thank you for your service. will order again from you"

"Very satisfied and fast service."

"The size medium is actuall too small for 'medium'."

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2015

GearXS, GearXS.com rep has responded

“Hello rschan-28343,

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. We have reached out to you to further assist you with this concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon so that this may be resolved to ensure your satisfaction.

Kind Regards,
Yashia R
Customer Service Representative
GearXS: 1-800-438-7516”

"I did my research and found the offer through GearXS was the best deal. I read the reviews of the product and decided to follow through. I am very happy with the transaction AND with my purchase. I will certainly buy from them again!"

"I don't remember what was ordered but I am sure it was good or I would have returned it."

"I liked the products it just took a long time to receive them "

"I did not received my order yet,after 2 week from payment
the current status of order: under packing
it my last purchase from this site

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2015

GearXS, GearXS.com rep has responded

“Hello spylypenko ,

Thank you for posting your review. According to our notes, we have reached out you in concern to these briefs. Thank you so much for you time and cooperation as we resolved this issue. Our company as well as I truly appreciates it.

Kind Wishes,
Yashia R
Customer Service Representative
GearXS: 1-800-438-7516”

"Both items I bought were received as advertised and the price was extra ordinary. I am very satisfied."

"My shopping experiences at GearXS have been pleasant and without any problems. Items have been as described at good prices. I receive updates on all items so that I can keep track of them and appreciate that. Overall excellent. "

Share GearXS.com's store rating

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,835 merchant members.