GearXS.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.58/10 0.58/10

What is this?

" was pleasently surprised at the quick mailing of the product i purchased. Good work."

"Just received the item today. The comunication about the purchase was awfull.
Never received any info that they had the order,shipping or anything.

"haven't received my product yet..suppose to be here within 1-2 weeks of my placing the order...they've got until tomorrow 8/28"

"This was sent a bit ahead of me getting my order(s) as yet I have not received them. I have ordered from GearXS.com before & have been very happy. The other order- I placed 2 orders has not arrived yet either."

"GearXS.com has done good by me. Has not caused any grief or reason to report negative opinion. In fact, I'm finding that currently most poor retail sites are not lasting long in the online community due to pressure from others. With no support, they wither and die off. GearXS is not one of these sites. Quite the opposite. Good service and friendly assistance is rewarded with positive growth. I shall return to use them as long as they perform in such a nice manner. Good job."

"The description of the product I purchased was accurate, the price was very fair, the shipping was extremely fast, and It works well. Thanks, Steve. "

"The items I ordered arrived earlier than expected and are in perfect working condition."

"Great merchandise quick delivery."

"Items I ordered and time it was suppose to arrive was totally messed up. Two weeks late! I know sometimes situations can occur, but at least give THE CUSTOMER A HEADS UP the day anItem is ordered."

“Hello Papalalo,

As stated on our website, all orders estimated arrival date is within 1-2 weeks (business days). Please contact me directly and I will assist you anyway possible.

1-800-438-7516”

"Packaging could have been better. The external shell was cracked and kind of 'tilt and use' to get it fit properly - but there was no damage to the tools inside"

"Product (bamboo memory foam pillow) was the shoddiest I have ever seen! Lining tore within 10 minutes. Lumpy, just ridiculous product. Am returning and will fight to have them remit my shipping cost as well!"

“Hello Slpwendy,

Here at GearXS we want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase and we apologize that you are not. For better assistance, please provide your order ID number. If you do not have your order ID number available, please provide me with your shipping name and shipping address and I will have any issue resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1-800-438-7516”

"Third time I purchased through this company. Delivery takes about 10 days but items purchased excellent and as shown. Will do business again with company as I am completely satisfied."

"was too long in shipping what is valid comment???????????????????????????????????"

“Hello Ntpntw,

As stated on our website, all orders estimated arrival date is within 1-2 weeks (business days). For better assistance, please provide me with your order ID and I will into this issue. Thank you for your cooperation as we resolve this issue.

1-800-438-7516”

"Item was delivered in a timely manner , and It was as advertised.
I was very satisfied dealing with GearXS.com.

"The product quality is very high. Thank you.

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.