• GearXS.com GearXS.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.65/10 5.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10

What is this?

"I ordered some sheets because of the incredible price point. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product. I will be a frequent shopper at GearXS."

"Shipping is slow, no tracking number provided."

"Prompt delivery, as promised!"

"Fast delivery and good quality of products ordered."

"The order arrived even sooner than expected."

"Fair pricing fast free shipping.
Thanks

"I ordered 3 sheet sets. The first 2 came within a week. The quality is great and an excellent value. The communication as to when I would receive it was timely and accurate.

The 3rd set of sheets are on back order and I have not heard anything else. My daughter who I bought the set that hasn't arrived yet and she has already moved back to college (the reason we needed them). I have not heard any updates about when to expect the sheet set.
If not for this minor problem I would have given them the highest rating.

"The five star rating and my many multiple reorders say it all, GearXS.com has been a great sight for me so far. I hope they stay that way."

"The tweezers are worthless; they grab nothing at all! They will be returned."

"Very good quality sheets set. Received very quickly. Awesome site to order from"

"GearXS is a great store the ship fast and they have great service with anything I've needed so far they been there for me in a great capacity I love shopping with them and will continue thank you again GearXS....."

"Good products
Reasonable prices
Fast delivery
After scores of purchases, I have never been dissapointed!

Mark K

"I placed an order for a set of queen bed sheets at a great price. I received the order, I believe on August 20th, but it was a the wrong size (full rather than queen). I contacted customer service through email. they responded in less than 24 hours with options of refund or replacement. I chose the replacement and they still allowed me to keep the other sheets because of their error,

I would certainly recommend and purchase from again.

"quality product, fast delivery !"

"I got my product quickly and well packaged. I was very pleased with the quality of the merchandise. I will definitely shop with them again "

Share GearXS.com's store rating

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.