GearXS.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.26/10 3.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10

What is this?

"Awesome products, just as described. Quick shipping. I will be ordering from GearXS.com again, very soon! Satisfied customer."

"I was initially excited to see what wonders would be bestowed upon me, but after opening my package I was immediately underwhelmed. more than once I received the same item In a different version twice. I will not participate in such a thing again."

"It has taken almost three weeks to have item shipped after I purchased it. Thats not very good in the shipping department this day in time."

"never had a problem with delivery nor returns... i actually make it matter of course to visit the sight twice-daily.

joel
springfield, va

"product as as advertised. shipping was a little slow"

"I have only had good experience so far love the sheets dresses and all I have bought I will continue to shop and also good shipping thank you Vickie"

"new customer and look forward to shopping here"

"I've recently ordered a couple of times from GearXS.com and have been pleased with my purchases. The prices are great and while some of the items featured are a bit on the cheaper quality side - 'you get what you pay for'. I have also found good deals on some items that I was looking for but refused to pay full price for. I will continue to use GearXS.com from time to time as I receive alerts for specific items I am in the market for. I was also surprised but happy that my orders arrived really quickly. Thanks GearXS.com - I am a satisfied customer!"

"I bought a Fuji Camera that was great.
I also bought Two Mini-DV Cameras,
The Instructions are in broken english.
They keep referring to the CD that came with the CD, yet no CDs came with either camera.
I will unsubscribe from GearXS soon and will never order anything again from you!
I will let my friends and family know what kind of crap you sell. These mini DV Cameras are totally worthless.

"I have received Order Number: 713167517, which I ordered on 09/29/14, and it arrived in perfect condition. I haven't received Order Number: 713172657 yet. I ordered it on 10/07/14 so it should arrive soon.

"Great buy! Very happy. Will make future purchases."

"Very slow and not up date shipping information at all! "

"I have done a few orders now with them and so far had been awesome about getting the correct item and it being received quickly. However the last order I had received the total wrong item and it is hideous. And the 2nd item that shipped with it didn't work. I wrote an email requesting to be contacted and that was over a week ago. Very unhappy with them. "

"GearXS shipped my items quickly; the order was accurate, and I was pleased with the product."

"Haven't received the item, yet.
Although, wen my first order had a wrong shipping address, I had to cancel it, without a problem.
Then my re-order with the same discount coupon was pocessed without a problem with the correct shipping address.
Considering how other sites handle this type of adjustments, pretty impressive.

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.