Stores > GearXS.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review GearXS.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-02

Buyer beware!!

"Bought 7 items from this company and have not received them. They processed my credit card. Emailed them numerous times and finally received a response advising that our initial shipment was lost and they will advise within 24 to 48 hours. Still waiting after the time period and no response. Made a complaint with ebay and Pay Pal."

2017-05-16

I wish I could give negative stars

"This company is a disgrace-stay far away and don't let them take your money because they will and then they won't send you a product and then when you try to call you get a recording informing you to email them in which they will not return your email. I will be reporting them as fraud to my credit card."

2017-05-12

Bad service

"Order on May 1st and money taken out of my account and still no product. Tracking says ready for pickup . Contacted them they said package got damaged and will resend out next day . Still waiting."

2017-04-18

Don't buy a Mystery Box unless you like throwing away money

"It was filled with $10 worth of dollar store crap and the satisfaction guarantee is a lie. You can pay to return the items for store credit or exchange. Don't waste your money! "

2017-03-10

Excellent Customer Service

"I have ordered multiple items from GearXS.com. I had an issue with the quality of one item only. I contacted Customer Service. The case was opened, resolved and closed to my satisfaction same day. Good job Crystal J. Thanks."

2017-03-09

Fast service and shipment

"I am very happy with gearxs, the product I ordered was delivered within a week of ordering. Customer service is great! I am buying from this company again and definitely would recommend to others to buy from."

2017-03-09

Toilet Bowl Lights Lights Lights up my life

"I bought a fun gadget that lights up in different colors to illuminate a toilet in the middle of the night. I like this because I wake up super easy with bright lights. And I am a bad aim. I received my toilet light and could not get it to work. I contacted GearXS and not only did they reply within 24 hours but they also offered a replacement without having to go through a lot of paperwork or return the item. Very easy to work with and GREAT service.

Mark Gross

2017-02-20

Telescopic bendable lighty picker upper

"Ordered 2 sets of these and all of them worked perfect and shipping time was as expected. Would buy from again."

2017-02-20

You Get What You Pay For!

"Purchased bed sheets and while they arrived before the scheduled delivery date the sheets are not so good. The sheets are very thin and light and the pillow cases are small, it's going to be a challenge to get my queen size pillows in them (got queen size sheets). the stitching on the sheets is fair at best and the sheet are so thin I'll be surprised if they last more than a few uses. "

Amazing Cover for Blowout Price

"The price was great for a cover and keyboard. And it works! Added bonus - it looks sharp. "

Good for the price!

"Even though the fork doesn't really fit well, it's good for the price. Thanks! "

No Fear from GearXS.com

"Good price, speedy delivery"

Awesome

"The product that i order i received it in due time.."

Budget Conscious...

"It was a pleasure ordering from them! Merchandise was of quality and the prices affordable. Will recommend to family and friends with out reservations...."

2017-02-18

SUPER FAST SHIPPING & COMPLETE ORDER!!

"GREAT DEALS AND SPEEDY SHIPPING! NO PROBLEMS!!"

Share GearXS.com's store rating

GearXS.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GearXS.com is not a merchant member
GearXS.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!