GearXS.comCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.59/10 2.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.23/10 2.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.07/10 2.07/10

What is this?

"Ordered on 11/28, got an email notification on 12/1 that it was being packaged, have not heard a single thing from them since. No tracking number, no update on their site.

I emailed customer service to check on the status around 12/8?(?) since I couldn't understand why they would need a week to pack the order. Have not received a response, so obviously they're joking about the 24 hours reply rate. Maybe 24 days if I'm lucky.

Quoting a response, "All orders are processed and delivered within 1-2 weeks." I'm going to assume that since it has already been 2.5 weeks since I ordered and it is still listed as "packaging", they don't plan to ever ship it. Since they do not respond to emails, I don't even know how to cancel the order.

P.S. Dear Alannah and Customer Service team, copying and pasting canned responses to real concerns is actually WORSE than not responding at all. How do you respond to "...ordered over 2 weeks ago" with "shipments take 1-2 weeks"? How do you respond to "Contacted customer support and haven't heard back" with "We ALWAYS respond within 24-48 hours, please email the same customer service people who ignored you while I (part of the customer service team) give you this useless canned response instead of actually helping you check what the problem is"?

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

“Hi yrael,

We apologize if you have had trouble contacting us. GearXS orders require 1-2 weeks (business days) from the date of purchase for delivery. All customers are important to us. Please contact us by phone or email, and we will have this matter resolved.

Happy Holidays,

1-800-438-7516”

"After reading the other reviews I can say I am also very VERY disappointed. I purchased on 11/30 and the money was taken from my account. It is 12/17 and I still have no received my order. I contacted someone from gearxs who told me they would contact UPS to see where my order was and have not heard back yet. I also contacted UPS and they stated that the order ID number given to me is not a tracking number so they cannot look up my purchased item. After trying to track this order down I have recieved nothing and I am being signed out of my account every time I log onto the gearxs.com website. IS THIS A JOKE!? I would like a full refund for my purchase because I am EXTREMELY disappointed. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

“Hello kbad4,
We apologize for the issues you had with this order. Your order was shipped. However, we will go ahead and reroute the package back to us and provide a full refund. You will receive an email once your refund is processed. We always want customers to have a good experience working with us. Should there be any other way we can assist you, then please let us know.

Kind Regards,

1-800-438-7516”

"3weeks after order, still haven't even got a notice that item is shipped. Order status still says 'packaging'. Emailed, but received no reply. It was a good deal, and I had recommended it to my friend, and now I feel like such a dick for recommending such a shitty site."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

“Hi picniclunch,
We apologize for any delay in the delivery of your order. I see here that your order was shipped and delivered. We hope you enjoy the items you purchased, and should you need any assistance, please let us know.

Happy Holidays,

1-800-438-7516”

"Every item was great. Very happy with purchases"

"I still haven't received my order, it was supposed to be here on the 12th."

"I bought several items around Black Friday and Cyber Week. I received everything on-time and in good condition. No complaints."

"Over 2 weeks to ship an order. Shipping was free and they do warn you 1-2 weeks. Just expect it to be 2 weeks+. "

"I have ordered 3 or 4 times. I ordered on Dec 2 and I still haven't received it. I emailed GearX two times and I finally got an answer yesterday that it had shipped. I was thinking about stopping payment on it because I wasn't getting any response.

"I received my order quicker than I thought I would. Excellently packaged. Great deal!"

"I have shopped online everywhere. This is the first time that I got scammed. DONT BUY FROM GEAR XS. I ordered november 28TH, and this is almost christmas , my stuff is nowhere to be found. The website says things will be shipped within 5-7 business days it is not true. I called once and they said they will ship right away and tracking number will be sent, that was 5 days ago, still nothing. SERIOUSLY, THIS IS UNRELIABLE. DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH PROBLEM DON'T EVER BUY FROM THEM. LIAR LIAR LIAR SCAM ARTISTS. I paid with paypal THANK GOD. "

"Good price and the items came reasonably quickly. Quality is acceptable in relation to price.

"Ordering was easy. Product came in great shape and very happy with purchase."

"My order was dated Dec 4 , 2014 its now Dec 17 and the tracking number they sent after I complain shows unable to find. This is my second experience with them same thing happen first time think I would learn. They are off my shopping list and will file complaint with PayPal. How do they stay in business?"

"Product was as described. The socks fit really well and are made very good. Love the designs for Christmas. Received very quickly."

"I sent an order on 11/28 and still have not received it as of 12/17. I will not be placing another order."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-19-2014

“Hello tshovan1,
I see here that your order has been delivered. Should you have any problems with your purchase please contact us, and we will provide assistance. Have a great holiday!

Kind Regards,

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.