• GearXS.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.05/10 5.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.27/10 4.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.39/10 3.39/10

What is this?

"The products was delivered on time"

"I ordered a radio control helicopter for my husband--he loves it--plays with it all the time,,only problem is now he won,t put it down and mow the yard,,,,,,,,,,,,, ha"

"I was extremely happy with the knife that I bought. I haven't tried the goof off wipes yet. They said 5 weeks to get my purchase but it came in two weeks.. Thank you"

"Horrible company! First time I purchased from them and definitely my last! Lost money on purchase, 2 days of back and forth emails and impossible to return without losing more money!! I guess you pay what you get! If it's cheap, they give you the bottom of the barrel and take no responsibility!!"

"Everything was better than expected and arrived very quickly"

"I received the gamble I paid for, nothing more, nothing less. I accepted the "grab bag" box filled with some audio gear, fluffier goods, and culinary accessories. It would have been excellent to acquire more expensive goods, but the cards played made me content. Great sale, GearXS."

"product was as described and received very quickly"

"I am always satisfy with everythings I ordered from you. Also the price is very reasonable and the merchandises are good quality also. Always looking forward to order again and again whenever see something I need in the future."

"good deal, just bought a third one, but it was priced higher than the first 2"

"Love my iPad cover. Beautiful."

"Arrived in a timely manner and was just what I expected from the illustration on the web site."

"All the packaging was busted or open. Additionally were on a few things i would use."

"love it delivery on time thanks "

"I am definitely pleased with my purchase. The delivery time was short & sweet."

"The deal was advertised as if it would include electronic items. It did not. Still relatively happy with it."

Share GearXS.com's store rating

GearXS.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GearXS.com is a merchant member
GearXS.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.