Stores > Gazelle

• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com

Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

2016-05-04

Gazelle is pretty good

"Gazelle, I love it and will probably use it every time I sell an old phone. Surveys and reviews, I'm not so fond of. I tend to leave snarky comments belittling the review process in general. "

2016-05-04

Fast and Easy

"Couldn't have been easier."

2016-05-03

Back every time!

"We have had several transactions of selling our items with Gazelle and always selected the Amazon gift card to receive our funds. All steps have always been completed in a timely and effecient manner. We highly recommend selling with them."

So Easy

"I was extremely pleased with the process & ease of using Gazelle ! "

Great job

"The whole process was awesome as well as flawless. Turn around time was great and we were upgraded after viewing our trade ins. Would do this again..."

2016-05-02

They make it worth your while!

"The process is unbelievably simple and the service is awesome. It is a trustworthy company, this is second time I have dealt with Gazelle and will definitely do it again when the opportunity presents itself."

great experience

"it was a great experience. they handled any problems I had encountered and helped me solve those problems. every thing was easy and very understandable. it took no time at all to receive the money for my devices "

2016-04-30

Sweetest Surprise!

"A nice increase in selling item... wasn't expecting that! Thanks Gazelle, well done."

2016-04-30

Listen To This

"Gazelle was fantastic, fair and rapid with the payment.

I had initially used another reseller who had a slightly higher offer. I sent my phone in and the offer was reduced by $80. They said the LCD didn't function. I finally was able to get it back. Wow, it worked perfectly when I mailed it.

Gazelle gave me their highest offer, completed the transaction from mailing to payment in under a week.

2016-04-29

Great experience and easy way to offload my old devices

"No complaints at all. What an easy and stress free way to unload older devices. I hate letting them sit in the closet, etc.

Every part of the process is well thought out, well explained and fast.

2016-04-29

No problems

"Perfect transaction. Received on time and as advertised "

Easy Process, quick payment

"The process to send back an old IPad was easy. Box to ship the item to Gazelle arrived in a few days. The gentle email reminders to ship back were timely. Once shipped back the status email were informative. Once everything was verified, payment was prompt. "

Quick cash

"Paid quickly Easy to sell. Thank you Gazelle"

Easiest money I've ever earned

"I love Gazelle................................!"

2016-04-27

100% Satisfied

"Within 4 days of sending my old cell phones to Gazelle, I had my payment via PayPal. Very easy process. "

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.