Stores > Gazelle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gazelle by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Quick, easy, painless, cash

"Gazelle handled everything so quickly and in such a streamlined process that the only thing that held the process up was my procrastination. It was as simple as pack, ship, get paid. I've used Gazelle before to unload other older devices, and their process keeps getting more streamlined and efficient. I'm sure I'll be using them again in the future!"

2017-05-22

I Phone

"Sent in my i phone and ending up getting more money than I expected."

2017-05-21

Two... not one...two stolen phones

"First purchase with Gazelle... sent me a Galaxy S7 that turned out to be reported 'lost or stolen'. It happens... so I order a second one. Same thing... phone #2 also 'reported lost or stolen'. After that hassle, and boxing up two bad phones and driving them across town to mail them... I finally got my money refunded. You would think gazelle might offer a coupon or something for the hassle, an incentive to try again... nope. Nothing."

2017-05-20

Perfect

"I sold an iphone5 in perfect condition and was paid top dollar for it - 4 times more than the Verizon store offered!"

2017-05-18

IPhone died six months after purchase - no recourse!

"At first Gazelle was great. Fast, good price, phone worked great for six months. Then one day it just died. Gazelle won't help me and Apple won't touch it because it wasn't refurbished by them. I'm out $300 and am just going to go buy a new phone from Apple or AT&T anyway. BEWARE you have no recourse if they do a bad job refurbishing your phone."

Super fast and easy

"The transaction was very quick and easy. They sent the shipping box and label - and all I had to do was put my phone in the box and put it in the mail. "

Reliable Customer Service and Satisfaction

"I've used Gazelle several times now and each time has been easy, fast and they gave me the agreed upon prices for my used iPhones."

Great site to work with

"i wasn't sure about which generation my Ipad was so i used one of the options and they gave me a price. Turns out it was newer than i thought so they gave me more money for it than they quoted!!!! nice!"

2017-05-16

Fast

"Quick and accurate. I was given more than expected based on the condition of the item. "

2017-05-16

Fast and easy

"Love selling all my old cell phones to gazelle. They make everything so easy and it is so fast. "

2017-05-14

Easy

"Fast. Easy. Got extra because my phone was in better shape. Sent me a box, email and everything. Absolutely easy. "

2017-05-12

So easy!

"Love this- get $ for decluttering!"

2017-05-12

Seamless!

" From beginning to the end a simple and seamless process. The only thing that would make it easier is if they came to my house and picked it up themselves. "

2017-05-11

Beware

"Beware. Extremely poor quality control, customer service, and can’t even get a refund right. Purchased 2 phones advertised as “Excellent Condition” and all I have to show for it is hours of wasted time, a missed deal on a new phone, scripted answers from customer service, less money, and frustration.
Purchased 1st Samsung S5 in “excellent condition,” received said phone and noticed a yellow screen with an image of the keyboard burnt into it and a missing port protector which is necessary for the water resistance, obvious issues which should be noticed in seconds. Called to return after >15 minutes on hold was convinced to give them another chance. Returned phone 1 and purchased phone 2. Received phone 2 that appeared to be in working condition only to realize that the speaker phone and associated functionality (eg alarm, ok google commands, etc) did not work. So not to waste time calling, I emailed customer service. Received an automated response that I would hear back within 24 hours. I waited >72 work day hours and never received a response so I gave them a call. After around 20 min on hold customer service’s only solution was for me to go out of my way again to get them back their broken product. Asked to talk to a supervisor, after about 15 more minutes was told none are on the “floor.” Asked to have a supervisor respond to my email or call me back, customer service agreed but never got the return call or email. Instead of performing proper product checks they rather waste potential customer’s time sending out damaged goods.

2017-05-11

Great fast and easy

"Got the box quickly got the pay quickly very satisfied. Customer service was great as I changed my mind on the payment option and they took care of it quickly "

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.