Stores > Gazelle

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

One problem after another

"I've used Gazelle a total of 3 times now and while the money is good i'm not convinced it's worth all the hassle you have to experience.

My first transaction i was selling 2 phones, but the box they had sent me was only big enough to ship one phone safely. The phones would have to sit on top of each other with no padding inbetween to protect them from each other. If i had put both phones in the box they would have smashed into each other during transit and most likely break each other. I ended up only sending in one phone and made note of it on the packing slip. I received payment for the phone i sent in a timely manner, but still it was disappointing only being able to send one phone safely when i made the transaction for 2.

The second and third time were back to back. I was selling 2 more phones, and this time i made it two separate transactions so i would recieve 2 boxes. First off the boxes took very long to arrive, but it was the holidays so i let it slide. I put both phones in their designated boxes and sealed them up, only to notice the return adress was wrong on the box with phone #2. I did not enter my adress wrong, the adress was for someone else in a completely different state. I opened that box up and sure enough the packing slip inside was not for my transaction, but rather another person selling a completely different device. I made note of all the correct info inside, emailed support to let them know, and resealed the box. I recieved payment for phone #1 (with the box with the correct packing slip) in a timely manner, but not phone #2. I tried emailing support many times trying to track down the other phone only to be told many times 'if you had sent the device we could track it but our records show it was never sent' well of course you can't track it with my tracking number the system thinks it's the other persons box!! Also my first name is very common, yet support manage to spell it wrong multiple times, sometimes even used different names that start with the same letter, not to important but wanted to add that in. Finally CALLED support and they were much more helpful, they actually understood why my tracking info couldn't be used to track it and got my name right everytime. Fascinating. Phone #2 was found a few days later, WEEKS after being sent in. Think that was the last of my troubles? Think again. I recieved the email saying it was just as described and would recieve my $63 shortly, only to instead get $40. Called up support again, got the missing $23, man said he was very sorry this happened.

I'm very upset this whole the situation happened. I'm not sure if i will use Gazelle again in the future. I spoke so highly of Gazelle after my first transaction despite the box issue, but i no longer will anymore.

This review was modified by sancheztylerj43 on January 20 2017 01:00:03 PM

Not good

"Not good service at all!!"

This review was modified by skcpa321 on January 20 2017 12:00:02 PM

Two Wins

"I have used Gazelle twice and have nothing but praise for their service. I will not hesitate to use them again should the need come up again - and it likely will!"

This review was modified by raycromer on January 20 2017 11:45:02 AM

Quick and easy

"Easy and great, good payment hassle-free"

This review was modified by billyjay622 on January 20 2017 11:15:01 AM

Quick and easy transaction

"Very easy process and fast payment."

This review was modified by henry_w_kemp on January 20 2017 09:45:03 AM

Crazy easy!

"So simple, fair trade in value and fast service! I have used Gazelle multiple times and love it!"

This review was modified by aliciahall651 on January 20 2017 09:45:02 AM

Fantastic

"I've used Gazelle several times and will do so again."

This review was modified by markanderson_a on January 20 2017 08:30:02 AM

WOW!

"wonderfull service! Everything was simple and easy"

This review was modified by maxpayne-55587 on January 20 2017 08:15:03 AM

2017-01-17

Device volume up button broken

"The fully tested iPhone I was sent had a broken volume up button and Gazelle wouldn't send a replacement per their policy. They did however issue a full refund."

This review was modified by johnmcheatham on January 19 2017 06:45:02 PM

Great to Deal With

"Gazelle was fast and easy to work with, the check came very fast!"

This review was modified by jkdeasy on January 19 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-01-17

BEST place to sell you used devices!

"We have sold our devices to Gazelle for years. In our opinion they give very fair pricing! And it is fast and convenient. We have recommended Gazelle to many people!"

This review was modified by littlegmee on January 19 2017 04:45:02 PM

Huzzah!

"Thank you for the rapid device inspection and payment."

This review was modified by christian_gutierrez7 on January 19 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

"Great experience, very quick and easy!!

This review was modified by emilyreynolds44 on January 19 2017 11:45:01 AM

Easy and convenient experience

"My recent experience with Gazelle was one of ease and convenience. They sent me a box, I sent them my phone, as per their instructions, and they emailed me a code to claim my amazon.com gift card, and promised. It was very easy! "

This review was modified by aaron_johnson83 on January 19 2017 11:15:02 AM

Disappointed

"I sent three phones at the same time, I believe they were processed incorrectly meaning the contents of each box mixed up. One of them still hasn't been assessed and paid for despite repeatedly asking for a status update via email and chat. Totally different experience than I have had in the past. "

This review was modified by sr816 on January 19 2017 10:45:02 AM

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.