• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com
    • Phone: 1-800-GAZELLE
    • Customer Support: 1-800-GAZELLE

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Second time and like before everything went great. I would recommend Gazelle to everyone!!"

"The first "payment" check was lost and after a waiting period I called Gazelle. The people I
spoke with were quite courteous and thorough. Instructions were sent immediately and within
5 days the replacement check arrived. I have had business with Gazelle in the past and I
see no reason for not continuing working with their people with any equipment I may wish
to sell. Thank you, Dave Walton

"Fast, easy , painless. Smooth transaction process and online Chat help is great."

"I was extremely happy with this process. Very fast turnaround and a wonderful service you provide!! Thank you"

"The transaction was handled with ease and very quickly. Payment was made within three days of me mailing the device."

"All went very smooth! Very pleased!"

"Easy process, simple instructions and good price. What else could you ask for?"

"Gazelle is easy and efficient! Went online and completed the selling portion and asked to have a mailing box sent which I received quickly. Mailed my phone in and received my payment in a couple of days. They kept me informed by email where in each step of the process I was."

"Easy sale. Always a good experience! "

"Received my check within 7 days of selling them my computer"

"Quick service. Excellent prices."

"Easy. Delivered as promised. "

"Awesome company! No hassles, and paid what they promised quickly."

"Love gazelle! Quick and easy!"

"Very great service! Quick, easy, and fast!"

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.