Stores > Gazelle

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

First-Rate

"I have used Gazelle twice, first upgrading from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5s and currently from an iPhone 5s to an iPhone 6sPlus. Each experience has been first-rate from the ease of the website to the mailing of the package to the receipt of payment. Thank you Gazelle for excellent service that you provide."

Quick, Efficient, Reliable

"The entire process of ordering, receiving the shipping box and getting paid was simple and went without a hitch. Gazelle contacts you every step of the way so you know when your box is on its way to you, when they have received and are checking out your device and when the payment is deposited. I felt their pricing was fair and will use them again in the future as I continue to upgrade my devices. "

Great experience!

"Easy shipping and quick payment! Will use them again!"

2016-07-19

Easy and Fair!

"I have just recently been initiated to selling electronics on Gazelle. It was an amazingly easy experience. I simply visited the Gazelle website and identified the make/model of my device. I then received an instant quote. In both cases, they sent me a shipping box within 5 business days with very simple instructions to put my iPad and iPod in the box (no cords or accessories required) and ship back to them. They include foam inserts to protect your item and packaging tape. All you have to do is drop it in the mail. Within a week, I received an email with an Amazon gift card redemption code. I chose this option for an additional 5% credit for each item.

Not only would I gladly sell another device on Gazelle, but I would also consider purchasing used electronics from them. I was totally impressed by the ease of this process. It was much better than my past experiences trying to sell electronics at garage sales or on Craigslist. Choose Gazelle....you won't regret it!

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

"Absolutely the Best Experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

World-Class Service!

"The sale of my previous model cell phone to Gazelle was an outstanding experience! Gazelle makes it very easy to return your phone and also provides a checklist to insure all of your personal data is removed from the phone. They provide a very fair price for your phone and then send you a check for the full amount the same day they receive and check your cell phone!
This is a great organization providing world-class service and they are honest and easy to work with regarding the return and reimbursement. You can deal with Gazelle with complete confidence.

This review was modified by hustonlv-95215 on July 18 2016 09:54:51 AM

Phone it in!

"This is the third device that I have sent to Gazelle. They make it super easy and fast. I would recommend if your device is in good shape send it in and get money for it."

great

"Even gave us more money than expected for our old ipad"

2016-07-15

Easy and awesome company to deal with!

"This is the second time I have used gazelle to sell a phone. Always get great money for the items I sent in was quoted less but got more money both times"

2016-07-15

Gave me more than quoted!

"After receiving my IPad they sent me an email and said it was in better condition than expected so they gave me an additional $10! I was shocked...A sign of a good honest company. Thank you!"

Great Service

"Gazelle bought my phone at a fair price and took care of all shipping charges. They even provided shipping materials. This is the 3rd time that I have used their services and recommend them to all of my friends. Great job gazelle!"

2016-07-13

Awesome n smooth speedy service.

"Straight forward n honest quick payment! Used their service twice in the last year!"

2016-07-13

Solid

"I seem to remember they once sent packing materials, but understand the expense cutting. Anyhow, it took a full day to wrap up my 27" iMac. But they paid what they said they would. I'd do it again."

2016-07-12

Perfect

"Gazelle was fast and efficient."

This review was modified by tawanda37 on July 13 2016 08:41:23 AM

2016-07-12

Old iPad

"I had an ipad 2nd gen that i sent back to Gazelle. I was very happy with the turn around time on receiving the shipping materials, and the promptness that the agreed upon amount was sent to my Paypal account.. This is the third time i have used Gazelle! I highly recommend.."

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.