Stores > Gazelle

• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

2016-02-03

Happy to sell to gazelle

"Easy to sell items! Second time I have sold an old device and it is no hassle "

Quick cash!

"Sold off iPads I had recycled, and then replaced with new ones for my mom and dad. It was quick, it was easy, and it generated more money than I would have thought. It is a great service."

So easy!

"So easy to easy. I can't believe I waited so long to sell my old iPhone!"

2016-02-03

Repeat seller for a reason.

"I've sold 4 iPhones and 1 iMac to Gazelle. I've toyed with other "buy-back" companies but always end up coming back to gazelle because of their prices and simple process. "

Too easy

"I mailed my iPhone 5s in on a Friday and I had the money by way of an Amazon gift card by the following Tues. Gazelle works as promised. No gimmicks, no tricks, no hidden "stuff", no surprises. It just plain works as promised. 'nuff said. "

Smooth and easy

"Straight forward instructions, easy to follow, and a quick turnaround. What more can I ask for? Great that I could recycle my electronics for money. Green and fiscally advantageous. "

2016-02-02

Who knew I had money laying around!

"Great service, no problems, no issues. This is a no brainer for those of us with a bag of phones in a drawer. Fast payment and easy to follow instructions. Highly recommend."

Great service

"They provide all the information you need, the box, and then the quick review and payment of sold device"

Fantastic Customer Service

"Everything about this service has been wonderful. The website was easy to navigate, with great instructions. I made a mistake and chose an Amazon gift card but your chat customer service agent, Jessica R., was able to change it to a check. "

2016-02-01

"Great service. But a few thoughts.

1) I requested a box be sent to me so I could send my computer in. Before I even received the box I was getting emails reminding me to send in my computer for payment! Instead I recommend sending the email the day the box arrives.

2) Send tracking information for the box mentioned above. It took 5-6 days to arrive from the time I ordered which was fine. But I had no idea where it was.

Absolutely excellent service!

"I've sent two cell phones to Gazelle and was promptly paid the promised amount. For the first return I had to box it myself. The second return, Gazelle sent me a box. In both cases, Gazelle paid the postage.

I could not be happier with their service.

2016-02-01

"Love Gazelle - such an easy hassle free process to sell old phones!"

Fast and easy!

"It went so smoothly and was fast! Had money in PayPal account within two days!!!"

Catchy Title

"Great experience! Would use Gazelle again!"

2016-01-31

"Excellent process, service, and outcome. Couldn't be more pleased! Sold both my old iPhone and iPad and even ended up getting a little bit more money when they found it to be in better condition than expected. Highly recommend this route if you're looking to sell old devices."

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.