Stores > Gazelle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gazelle by clicking a star below.
2017-09-18

Great Experience

"Became aware of Gazelle through the TWIT network. My 2nd smart phone sale. Fast. Easy to do business. Like the first, a great experience."

2017-09-18

Excellent

"Service was just perfect. Got an estimate, received the shipping box on time. Simple instructions about clearing my tablet, packing it up was easy. Just dropped it off at the FEDEX store and they even gave me a tracking number to make sure my box was delivered. It only took 2 days after they received my tablet that I got an email it was received and checked and just a few days later, the check came in the mail. Fantastic service."

2017-09-17

Gazelle is great!

"I've used Gazelle for years and have never had a bad experience w/ them. They notify me when they've received my product, when they've checked it out, and what price I would be receiving for it. And then they e-mail to tell you your check is on the way! Great customer service. Will use them again, and continue telling others about this company,"

2017-09-17

Bad phone battery

"So I spent a little over $150 for the iPhone 5 32 gb. They give you 3 days to return it but I didn't use it till a week later and now I'm noticing I'm constantly charging this phone. Like today I had it on airplane mode didn't even touch it till 8 and it was about to die PN AIRPLANE MODE! The couple days before this I noticed too that this phone kept dying. Bad $150 spent all the caption said on the ad was normal wear and scratches"

2017-09-16

Horrible return process

"There is no formal return process for a Gazelle purchase. I didn't have any issues ordering or receiving my used iPhone 5s, but the battery life is very short and it is nearly the slowest phone I've ever used including my nearly 5 year old iPhone 5. All the buttons worked and cosmetically it was fine but along with the battery and slow processing the service is spotty in places its never been with another phone and is often showing there is no sim card installed. These aren't unexpected problems on a used phone but I'd hoped for something more usable and wanted to return it. They brag quite freely about their "Easy 30-day returns" but searching their site the only option they give for returns is "contact us." (there isn't any single page or link to make a request.) After multiple emails with not any response whatsoever I began looking more into honest reviews from third party sites. Seeing so many who didn't even get a check when they did send it back I think I'll chalk this one up to experience and never do business with them again.

Their "return policy" copied from the site:

"Do you accept returns?
We want you to be completely satisfied with Gazelle products. We accept returns requests for 30 days following delivery, as long as the item is in the same condition in which it was delivered.
To return an item, simply contact us with the reason for your return. We will provide a prepaid return label through either USPS or FedEx Ground services, and we will issue a refund minus a $15 restocking fee to the original payment source within 5 days of receiving the item back.
If this doesn't answer your question, please call us at 1-800-Gazelle or email us through the contact us form!"

2017-09-15

Finally got my money.

"Even after I shipped my computer, Gazelle kept on sending me emails asking me to send it. FEDEX knew I had sent it. One week after Gazelle received it, I finally was able to reach someone and get them to get it scanned. Finally got my money yesterday. Not a very good experience."

2017-09-15

prompt payment

"Prompt payment. Easy to use"

2017-09-14

Customer service was the worst.

"Sent in two working computers, only one "worked" they claim we they received it and after send proof still no response from them. Manger was to call but never did. "

2017-09-12

Quick & Easy way to get cash back for your old devices.

"Gazelle makes it very easy to cash in on your old/outdated devices. The reimbursement values are very fair and the money is in your bank account before you know it!"

2017-09-12

No Charger Shipped / Bad Shipping Policy

"Here's the deal: I paid for expedited shipping on the laptop and the charger didnt come for over two weeks. In my mind I should have gotten reimbursed for the expedited shipping costs since the unit was incomplete when it came.

I called customer service several times to ask for a tracking number but the package was 'still in warehousing'. They didn't refund my $25.00 shipping costs either. Couldn't use the laptop and ended up having to go buy a $100 charger since I needed it fast.

I can't recommend anyone shops there. Also the laptop was dirty.

2017-09-08

Fast transaction

"No shiping charges, they supplied the box and keept me informed every step. The check came fast"

2017-09-08

Good Price / quick Payment

"The whole process was quick and easy - Thank you!"

2017-09-07

Gazelle

"Everything went fast and smooth from the beginning to the end. I can not complain. "

2017-08-31

Great service

"Second time selling to gazelle and again amazing and timely/fair experience. Thank you again. "

2017-08-31

Seamless

"Easy and fast process. Very satisfied"

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.