Gazelle Reviews - gazelle.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.61/10 6,624 reviews

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (6,624)

"Great service! Fast and easy to use!"

"Great service, very fast!"

"Very fast and easy! I like the option of getting paid more by choosing to receive an Amazon credit."

"They make it extremely easy to get paid for your old i devices. Payments extremely fast and they make shipping as simple as putting your box in one of their prepaid boxes."

"very easy to use, prompt processing of the returned item, and prompt payment from Gazelle"

"Excellent service. Received a very fair price and the process was most efficient."

"Went very smoothly. This is my second time using Gazelle and it was as smooth as the first time. I like getting notifications of the progress all the way through and how fast the whole process is."

"I had no problem with the amount of money you guys offered for my phones. But when it takes over 10 days to get me the money that's when I start having problems. I went from completely loving you guys and recommending you to anybody who needed to get rid of an iPhone, and now showing no interest what-so-ever. This has been the slowest, longest process to get my money. I am very unsatisfied."

"Very easy transaction. Fast and smooth."

"I have used Gazelle twice and have been totally pleased each time. Their web site is easy to use, they are efficient, keep their customer informed of where they are in the process and turnaround time is very fast. I highly recommend Gazelle!"

"Great price, quick and easy. Helped me finance the purchase of a new iPad. Loved transacting online on my schedule (one less trip to the mall…thank you!!)."

"I have sold my used electronics before through Gazelle. Every time I have been completely pleased with the process and the result."

"Fast, efficient. It is possible that one could get a better price elsewhere, but Gazelle makes the experience so easy and reliable that it makes up for any possible discrepancy. "

"Excellent experience. Surprisingly timely receipt of the check for my iPhone 5"

"Great service, fair evaluations of equipment and prompt payment make them my go to source to recycle my old electronics."