• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com
    • Phone: 1-800-GAZELLE
    • Customer Support: 1-800-GAZELLE

Product & services pricing Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10

"The whole process with Gazelle went smoothly and I received my payment very quickly.

"This is the second or third time I've worked with Gazelle and it's always a seamless, easy experience. The online interface is intuitive, my shipping box shows up when expected, and once shipped I get a notice from them (and payment) immediately. Great experience every time!

I can't rate them on "customer service interaction" because there's never been a need.

"Gazelle was great! They responded fast with what I would be receiving for my trade in. I received my check in the mail very quickly. This is my second time using Gazelle when selling a used phone and can't wait to use them again. I would recommend them to anyone!"

"Although the prices they offer aren't the best the efficient and convenient process of getting your device to them and their quickness of getting you paid, its worth using Gazelle. "

"My experience with Gazelle was efficient and professional. They followed up with communication that was direct and accurate. I appreciate how smoothly the entire buy-back took place."

"Very professional and predictable. Good communication as to stages of the process. Return box a snap to use and instructions on clearing old phone were easy to follow, even for a non-electronically oriented person."

"A seamless, easy and quick experience. This is the third time I've used Gazelle and each time a totally positive experience. I will be happy to do business with them again in the future."

"Very fast shipping. Received my check very quickly as well. Was able to track all the moving pieces throughout the process. 2nd time using them. Will definitely use again!"

"Overall very convenient and a great experience. "

"Great service. Took my broken phone and paid me for it. No issues, shipped quick, got paid quick. "

"It was very easy to get a quote on my device online and transact through the website. Gazelle paid me exactly what was quoted and paid me timely. Gazelle hade the highest quote for my device. I will use Gazelle again in the future."

"Your the best and prompt for the services you provide. The items I have sold to you has been fair priced and will continue with Gazelle. "

"Great money easy process and was second time using and will do again "

"Gazelle's service was excellent. I used their trade-in service for three electronic devices. The service went quick from the shipping of the boxes and the review of my three devices. Received payment right away."

"Very easy process, fast payment, fair business practices. For example, the iPhone 5 I was turning in had what I considered to be a broken power button (while physically in-tact, the button failed to power on the phone) so I classified the device as "Broken." When Gazelle received it, they considered it to be in better condition than what I originally specified so they paid me for a device in "Good" condition. That's a nice email to receive!"

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.