• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com
    • Phone: 1-800-GAZELLE
    • Customer Support: 1-800-GAZELLE

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

"Wonderful and speedy service. I got a big check for one of my old devices and I will continue to use Gazelle in the future.

"Repeat Gazelle-er and couldn't be happier with the service, processing speed, and market leading prices that they offer! I've done several sales with Gazelle and they've been awesome EVERYTIME! Will be back when the next latest greatest gadget comes around! "

"Awesome service would highly recommend this service and have to family and friends. Just to say a few quick things I can't put it into small words. "

"Excellent transaction, great communication and fair price. Recommend highly !!"

"Everything went smooth and the whole process was easy. The only complaint I have is that I was not able to change my refund by having my iPhone unlocked by AT&T after I locked in a refund amount. (I would have done this initially but AT&T wouldn't let me until after I locked in a price with you.) That's all. Otherwise everything went fine."

"Great!! I would use and recommend your service"

"Have used this service several times before and always seem to get best price. Return of phone is a breeze."

"Gazelle is very easy to do business with, prompt and professional."

"Excellent service. What else is there to say?"

"Easy and Gazelle delivered exactly what was promised."

"Second time using gazelle. Very fast and efficient! "

"Completely satisfied with your company. Transaction went smoothly, with the minimum of effort on my part. Received the check for the amount offered and in a timely manner. Would do business with you again."

"This was a quick and easy process and the price was great for my two iPhone 5's"

"Using Gazelle to get some money for my old iPhone 4 was so easy! I will use Gazelle again."

"This is the second time I have sold to Gazelle, and the ease and price they paid me for my device was great. I feel more comfortable selling to Gazelle than through ebay, as I feel it is more safe and my payment is more guaranteed. Overall, it was a great experience!"

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.