• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com
    • Phone: 1-800-GAZELLE
    • Customer Support: 1-800-GAZELLE

Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

"I have used Gazelle twice to cell my phone after upgrading to a new one. They are really excellent to deal with and the packaging they send to return the phone to them is very convenient. Great company, Thanks, Carol"

"Gazelle made selling my iPhone simple and worry free. They even paid me more than the original estimate once they received my phone! I have used Gazelle several times and have been highly pleased each time. It is quick and effortless!"

"The easiest and most superb service to trade in devices. I have used Gazelle three times so far, it has been a flawless process. Gazelle even extended my offer to ensure I received my new device first. Thank you!"

"Excellent service! Easy to follow steps with timely and appropriate emails/communications on the status of my order. My quote was quickly verified within hours of receiving the product and promptly paid out! Would do business with Gazelle again. "

"Great experience will do again"

"I followed their instructions and mailed in my old Macbook Air. Their initial offer wasn't the highest I found for my laptop, but they had the best grade on Better Business Bureau of any of the buyback services I looked in to. They sent me e-mail reminders to ensure I got my laptop in to them on time. Within 1 day of them recieving my laptop, they transferred the full amount of their initial offer to my Paypal account. No fuss, no muss. No negotiating. No surprise reductions."

"This process is SO EASY! I don't even think about selling my old phones any other way. Maybe the best part of selling to Gazelle is the communication every step of the way. I know when my price is approved, when my phone has been received and approved, and when my check is on its way. Gazelle 4 Life. "

"Thank you, Gazelle. I have sold at least two items and am very satisfied with your service.
Your answer was prompt, I received the shipping box within a couple of day and the payment promptly.

"Gazelle makes it easy and I love easy. Great service!"

"I've sold numerous products to Gazelle, and the service and process (and even the prices) are excellent."

"OUTSTANDING!
I was expecting HALF of what they ultimately gave me for my iPhone 5. They could have easily kept the extra money but they were honest and more than doubled the original estimate. That is unbelievably professional. I highly recommend this company!

"Best transaction ever. Gazelle makes it super easy and they pay you fast. I wouldnt use any other place, gazelle is the one to use."

"Sent out my iPad 4. Two days later I received an email saying I was going to get the full value possible for my device. Check arrived arrived 3 days later!"

"Very pleased with my experience with Gazelle. I will definitely do business with them in the future. In addition, I will refer Gazelle to friends and family should they wish to sell or purchase. In fact, I have already advised my friends and family how wonderful Gazelle is."

"Gazelle--It was a ten! Bill Snyder"

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.