• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com
    • Phone: 1-800-GAZELLE
    • Customer Support: 1-800-GAZELLE

Product & services pricing Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10

"Very quick and professional service. Easy to navigate website. My overall experience was excellent!"

"I recently used Gazelle to sell my old iMac. I found the process to be simple and efficient."

"Talk about quick service! The money was in my account before I got the email that my phone was in as good condition as I had described. Payment amount was more than reasonable. (I didn't really expect to get anything for it and other sites were not interested in the phone.) This was my second experience with the excellent service from Gazelle and will certainly not be the last.

"I've used Gazelle multiple times now. So easy and so quick! "

"sold 3 ipads to Gazelle and was very pleased at how they do business."

"I had an excellent experience with Gazelle when I sold my iPhone 5. The process was very quick and occurred without a hitch. I would recommend this service to anyone looking to part with an electronic item which you no longer use."

"Super easy and great overall experience!"

"Fabulous as always and SO simple. Gazelle makes this so simple there is no reason to use any other service. Great experience. "

"Very quick and efficient. I sold a IPhone 5 to them. They were having a promotion for a additional 20% more. Overall they gave me 40% more then Verizon was offering.
You can trust them to stick to their word and follow through.
This is my second sale to them and I would go no where else for the best price available.

"Wonderful service, responsive team excellent over all experience "

"Quick and easy way to sell one's unwanted personal electronics. "

"It was a good experience. I had a little problem where I received two boxes for the one sales order I had. I tried to contact Gazelle, but never heard back about the second box.
I sent my phone in the first box and received my credit in about a week. I eventually threw away the extra box.

"Gazelle offered one of the best trade-in offers for my iPhone, plus the added bonus for accepting payment with an Amazon gift card. Their communication throughout the trade-in process was outstanding, with emails with the offer, shipment details, receipt of package confirmation and final approval. Couldn't ask for anything better!"

"Easiest and quickest way to sell your electronics. Five stars!"

"Great experience
Rate Gazelle's product Shipping Process overall (speed, no breakage, shipping cost, etc).

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.