Stores > Gazelle

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

Great customer service

"Very happy with the timeliness and communication from Gazelle. They let me know when they received my items and when I could expect payment. Very happy!"

This review was modified by tracy_webster33 on February 22 2017 10:30:02 AM

Confused

"Gazelle keeps sending me messages saying they haven't received my phone yet. In fact they received it 3 days ago. Then they claimed that the phone still had the icloud lock activated. This too proved to be untrue.

Very confusing and discombobulated experience.

This review was modified by echalf on February 22 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-02-20

First class every step of the way

"Every promise they made was kept"

This review was modified by jimundlaureno on February 22 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-20

How Service Should be Offered.

"They give you a fair offer and pay for shipping and compensate you in a timely fashion with no strings attached. A rare service that actually performs like you think it should rather."

This review was modified by eric_huntley on February 22 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-02-19

Never disappointed!

"I wouldn't dream of selling my old electronics anywhere else! I have sold phones and computers to Gazelle. In each case, they send me a box to ship my electronics within a day or 2, include a checklist with directions and tell you where to drop it off. It could not be any easier! Not to mention, Gazelle gives you top dollar for items. I've told all my family and friends! "

This review was modified by cbagno on February 21 2017 06:00:06 AM

2017-02-19

Not Bad at All

"My freind sold a phone to them and he reccomended then to mr. They Quoted me a very fair price but i Never sent my phone in because i gave it to my mom. Im going to use then next time for sure"

This review was modified by AJMIFH on February 21 2017 05:15:01 AM

2017-02-18

Never got paid

"What happened to my payment?
Not sure exactly where it went.
Could you tell me where my payment went?

This review was modified by van_g_chase on February 21 2017 12:30:04 AM

2017-02-17

Great Surprise Value for Dead Laptop!

"I was greatly surprised to learn that Gazelle would provide a substantial value for my dead MacBook Pro which failed suddenly. I looked at parting it out myself but when seeing the values, I quickly realized the price Gazelle was offering was much better, I also felt better about sending my failed device to them in the hopes they could make use of most of my laptop for someone else.

The shipping was free, the evaluation response was prompt, and I received my credit very quickly.

Well done and thanks for providing this great service!

This review was modified by willstan267 on February 21 2017 12:15:17 AM

2017-02-17

Instant offers to buy and great value

"I have sold 2 of my Apple computers to Gazelle. Received very reasonable offers for both and excellent follow-through. "

This review was modified by russbrowne on February 21 2017 12:15:14 AM

2017-02-17

Third time!! Phenomenal experience each time!

" I wish more companies were as easy to work with. Everything was a breeze from start to finish and In a very timely manner. "

This review was modified by tschordock on February 21 2017 12:15:12 AM

Piece of cake

"Gazelle was the only company that took back my old electronic! Instantly received the box (had the option to use my own shipping but I chose not to). A quick swap of shipping stickers, dropped off and voila I was done, and refunded quickly after they reviewed! They never disappoint with convenience."

This review was modified by coraliaap on February 21 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-02-17

Get paid for stuff you don't want!

"Cleaning my old stuff out has never been so profitable."

This review was modified by tlarsen-92099 on February 21 2017 12:15:11 AM

Easy to use

"Very user friendly. If you don't know all of the specifics of your device they tell you how to search for them. The box comes with everything you need to ship your item. Got my check in about a week. "

This review was modified by laurajmerchant on February 21 2017 12:15:08 AM

Awsome

"Nice dealing with you you guys

This review was modified by danielnelsonn on February 21 2017 12:15:07 AM

2017-02-17

Super fast and easy transaction

"Whole process was easy and fast. I would recommend to anyone."

This review was modified by mtruluck on February 21 2017 12:15:06 AM

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.