Stores > Gazelle

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

Return of my Investment

"It is always nice to recoup some of the $$$ associated with electronic purchases when you have someone like Gazelle to recycle."

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy

"I have sold a few iDevices to Gazelle, and each time the process has been like buttuh. They do a great job of communicating where they are in the process and what you need to do to prepare and mail your device, and the payments are surprisingly fast. I have no complaints."

2016-09-21

So easy and fast!! Have used them for a few years now

"Love the service - fast returns and never a problem. I like the 5% increase if I take an Amazon gift card - use Amazon all the time so too easy.

Find time from the time I put it in mail until processed and paid 3 to 5 business days - so very fast.

fast and great service

"I have used before for an iPhone and now this time for my iMac, both times received payment promptly and for more than the quoted amount. "

Easy!

"The entire experience was easy!! Thank you."

Easy Peesy

"This was by far the easiest transaction I have ever done online. It took me longer to pack up my phone than the online process did. I have used Gazelle three times now, and I will with every phone I get.

Thanks a million x 10
Tommy P* Roanoke VA

Perfect

"The transaction was perfect! It was easy, fast, and they gave me excactly what I expected! "

Snappy, Simple, Satisfied!

"I took the amazon gift card route and sent them two of my old iPhones. Everything was streamline and simple on my end. Once they sent the email with the amazon code it was instant gratification. "

Speedy, easy, worth it!

"This is my second time reselling with Gazelle, and I have had a great experience both times. Very straightforward and easy process with clear instructions, quick turnaround, and honest payment. There's no reason not to resell with them! Thank you Gazelle!"

Easy as pie!

"It was a great and convenient way to sell our old IPADS. We had a delay on getting the gift card codes, but with a short on-line chat, I had the codes and money in our Amazon account in minutes. "

Easy transaction

"Went as explained. Easy transaction. Easy shipping."

True to their word

"Easy. Fast. And reliable. "

great and super fast!

"I sent my iphone SE 64 GB in to you guys and I received by check today! Super fast and easy! I would def. use you guys again!"

2016-09-19

Ended up with more than anticipated & quick turnaround

"Return shipping box arrived promptly and with all required materials. Payment was received in a timely manner as well and was higher than originally estimated due to device being in better shape than I had described."

2016-09-19

Show Me The Money! Easy Money!

"The Gazelle experience is so easy to get money for your old device. The sign up and information gathering for your device takes minutes. The box comes in a couple days. Your money is deposited within days of you sending out the device. SUPER EASY!"

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.