Stores > Gazelle

• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com
    • Phone: 1-800-GAZELLE
    • Customer Support: 1-800-GAZELLE

Product & services pricing Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

"The overall experience was good, only 2 issues I had are; 1- should of gotten a little more the computer 2- should have longer time period to use the $20 credit."

"Second time using Gazelle when I upgraded my iPad. Processing was awesome. Within days of shipping iPad to Gazelle payment was in my Amazon account. "

"Fast. Easy instructions to follow. And quick payment. "

"I bought a Samsung S5 because I didn't want a S6 since I live in Hawaii and go to the beach all the time. I got this phone and was amazed at how perfect it was. I ordered a phone in the best condition and I got one that looks and acts absolutely brand new. Not a single scratch or scuff of any kind. Perfect phone!! My husband will be ordering a phone next and we WILL be using Gazelle. Perfect experience and perfect phone. "

This review was modified by JodiA808 on November 23 2015 11:06:36 PM

"Fast response, prepaid packaging, and clear communication at each step of the process. This was my 2nd device sold through Gazelle and I'm sure I'll be back."

"Thank you for the opportunity to seep gazelle my I phone 5S."

"Simple, fast, trustworthy -- everything about Gazelle is well-thought-out and it all runs smoothly. A pleasure to deal with them. "

"They pretty much can't make the process of selling your phone to Gazelle any easier, come short of someone coming to your door to handle the entire process. Shortly after I submitted my phone, they sent me a note stating how I underestimated the value of it and adjusted up the payback price. That's integrity! They provided e-mail communication throughout the process. I even used their chat function for a question I had and the customer service was great!"

"I have used Gazelle several times and have always been satisfied.

"So simple and easy from start to payment. "

"Great experience. Far exceeded my expectations and this was my 4th transaction with Gazelle"

"Couldn't have been any easier. The whole process was so turnkey. Thanks Gazelle!"

"Phone price was fair and payment was very prompt."

"Everything progressed as promised...and fast! Great customer focus!"

"Good price for iPhone 5s; easy transaction -- Gazelle literally does everything but physically pack the phone for you; prompt payment. This is my second time selling an iPhone to Gazelle and I've been extremely satisfied each time! "

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.