Stores > Gazelle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gazelle by clicking a star below.

Honest Company

"Gazelle notified me that the phone they received was in BETTER condition than I stated, and that they would be giving me a higher payment. Nice surprise! I have used Gazelle several times and have always had a pleasant, efficient transaction."

This review was modified by LightGoldenrodYellowDormouse on March 23 2017 12:15:02 PM

Love it

"Gazelle is way and you get your check fast. We were just going to throw our old phones out and discovered gazelle "

This review was modified by HarvestGoldOwl on March 23 2017 10:15:01 AM

Excellent customer experience

"So easy. So fair. Will return again. "

This review was modified by BurntSiennaOribi on March 23 2017 09:30:01 AM

Fair Prices Great Processes

"Sold a couple of devices now the process has been smooth and the prices fair. Had a device that didn't completely have find my device turned off they were quick to send an email and wait for the feature to be deactivated before proceeding. Would recommend!"

This review was modified by bzimmerman-70751 on March 23 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-21

They have me extra money

"After rthe viewing my items they found they were worth more then I had though and paid me extra!"

This review was modified by sgdubois1 on March 23 2017 08:15:02 AM

Great Service Up to Reimbursement

"Everything initially went fine with the transaction (I sold an iPad 2 to Gazelle). I received a quote, received the box from Gazelle, received notice that they had the iPad, and received notice that the iPad was as described and I would receive payment in the form of an Amazon gift card within 3-5 days. 7 days later still had not received any word from Gazelle. Checked my spam folder, nothing there. Contacted Gazelle Support and they supplied the Amazon card # within 24 hours. But no explanation of what went wrong or why I had to contact them.

Getting Quote - A
Keeping me informed of where I was in the sale process - A
Reimbursement - C
Customer Service B+

This review was modified by fhbals-9941 on March 23 2017 08:15:02 AM

2017-03-19

IPhone 6 sold with bad battery in Aug 2016

"The BBB shows high ratings for Gazelle. However, our experience of purchasing an iPhone 6 with a failing battery is not unique. Of course, it took a while to start happening. This same issue is being reported in increasing numbers online. "

This review was modified by DMB55128 on March 21 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-03-19

Excellent service

"The process of selling my used iPhone was easy and satisfying. They gave me a fair price and paid promptly. Great people to do business with."

This review was modified by ken-78511 on March 21 2017 11:15:02 AM

Awesomeness

"Awesome experience. From start to finish it only took a week. I got a great price for my phones and iPads we have replaced. "

This review was modified by allison_singleterry on March 21 2017 12:30:10 AM

2017-03-18

Not all its cracked up to be

"While its cool to have a method to resell a smart device that one no longer needs, it would be nice to not have to supply the box and packing material to get the device back to Gazellle. I got a $35 check from Gazelle, but it cost be $6 in packaging I had to buy from FedEx."

This review was modified by nplenn01 on March 21 2017 12:30:03 AM

Thank you...

"I am worried that when I sent in the phones and computer that our identity could be stolen, are we safe from that?"

This review was modified by davidtraci-55814 on March 21 2017 12:30:03 AM

Great

" very easy to use I highly recommend gazelle"

This review was modified by gs650gl on March 21 2017 12:15:20 AM

Poor customer service

"I experienced two problems in dealing with Gazelle as a buyer of a used iPhone.

1. On the first screen when you’re shopping for an iPhone is a pop-up that offers you a $10 rebate on your purchase. This rebate didn’t show up in my shopping cart, so I cancelled the transaction and emailed Gazelle support. A guy named Tim promised me that if I made a purchase and send him the details on the purchase, he would see that I was rebated $10. I made the purchase and emailed Tim, asking for the rebate, but he’s ignored all of the emails.

2. The phone I received looks great. And it actually arrived sooner than they promised. Problem is that the battery in it is no good. The website promises a 30-day guarantee. I’m at least ten days under the limit, but again, they don’t respond to requests for customer service. It cost me $60 to have a new battery installed.

Buyer beware.

This review was modified by spinynorman on March 21 2017 12:15:19 AM

Once Again a Great Experience

"This is the fifth time I have used Gazelle. Each time it has been a smooth experience with no glitches. Good payment for phones traded in. Wonderful experience."

This review was modified by kernel528-52968 on March 21 2017 12:15:17 AM

2017-03-17

Fast service and fast money

"I have used Gazelle a couple of times now and they have had a very fast turnaround and provided competitive amounts for the items."

This review was modified by wharrison73 on March 21 2017 12:15:14 AM

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.