Stores > Gazelle

• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com

Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

2016-05-25

Always Good Service

"I have sold numerous phones to Gazelle. Each time, their service to the customer was excellent. The shipping container arrives and includes everything you need to pack / ship your item. Along with repeat instructions about what to do before you pack / ship. Since I normally request a check, the check is received shortly after one receives confirmation of the quality of the phone. In this world of many challenges, Gazelle makes doing business easy."

2016-05-24

"Fast service and I was paid what was offered!"

Seamless transaction

"Everything about this was seamless, I received excellent customer support with follow up questions and faced no difficulties. "

Always a pleasure

"The price is fair, and everything about gazelle is done professionally. A very well run company. "

i5

"Quick turnaround, easy to follow instructions/process. Only issue I had was that they were running a 20% bonus solicitation when I submitted my initial request and the initial package offer was missing the bonus. However, I sent an email to Help Desk and they immediately sent me the additional funds the next day. "

Absolutely Perfect Transaction

"Sold my IPhone 5S. Received check promptly. Very easy to do and was sent exactly what they said I would be paid. Would definitely recommend Gazelle"

Outstanding service!

"It couldn't be easier to sell my iPhone and get the money. Very simple, fast and reliable. I'd do this for all of my products!!"

2016-05-22

Super Experience - Smooth!!

"The process was very smooth from beginning to end. We filled out the necessary forms, waited for the packaging, followed the instructions, and sent the phone off with the tracking number. Next thing we know we are receiving a notice that our account has been credited. Nicely done!!"

2016-05-22

Fast Money

"This was the first time I've used Gazelle and it was quick, easy and painless!"

2016-05-20

"outstanding -- no problems!"

2016-05-20

"Fast service!! Will definitely use again!"

2016-05-20

Gazelles are my new favorite animal!

"Excellent, just excellent. My shipping box came fast, they received my phone quickly, and I received my reward the next day! And also I received an extra $25 on top of my $100 Amazon gift card. "

Love Gazelle!

"Easiest transaction! Gazelle is an amazing company providing a very convenient service. "

ByeBuyoldphone

"Out with the old, in with the new! Gazelle made trading in my old phone very simple. Turn around for payment was within a few days! Very pleased."

2016-05-20

Gazelle has their stuff together

"This company understands process efficiency with a focus on the customer. "

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.