Stores > Gazelle

Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

2016-06-21

Got more than expected!

"Had a damaged internal screen on my ipad and thought I was only going to get $10 but received a nice surprise of $50! Thank you Gazelle!"

2016-06-20

Very straightforward

"From initiation to completion, the process of selling my two iPhones was straightforward and I was provided with clear direction and information about the process at every stage. "

2016-06-18

So easy...

"I received the agreed upon price a few days after shipping. The hardest part was finding a box big enough to ship. This felt so much more secure then selling on Ebay."

2016-06-17

i phone

"I tried to order a phone on gazelle using their finance option and they wanted my bank account information. Which was my log in and password to get into my bank account. "

This review was modified by debijean on June 17 2016 02:40:54 PM

2016-06-17

Great experience

"Sent in broken cell phone and was given a price. Within a matter of days I received an email stating that the phone had been received and the price was increased.

Thank you.

2016-06-16

Don't trust them with your personal information!!!

"Think Twice about using this site. Their system sent an email to an address that I have never heard of. This email contained my Name, Home address and then another email that contained tracking information.

Someone who goes by "HondaKilla" now knows where I live and when my package will be showing up.

Customer support claims I put the email address in, and when I explain I have never heard that email before, I am told that I am mistaken.

0/5 for being called a liar and having be concerned that someone who calls themself "Killa" knows where I sleep.

Ridiculously easy!

"This is my second transaction with Gazelle, and I'm pleased and surprised with how easy and convenient they are to work with. I mail them a device that I'm not using anymore, and they send me money. What a deal !"

Speedy Payment

"Shipping was super easy and my items were received within 5 days of dropping my items in a drop box! I chose amazon credit for payment and had it within 36 hours of them receiving my items. I got a great offer for my products too!"

Easy as Pie

"My son-in-law suggested I try selling my apple products on Gazelle...it really is the easiest thing to do....and they're really quick in getting you your money!"

2016-06-15

Holy easy payments, Batman!

"The easiest way to get rid of your old phones, for sure! They provide the box, the shipping label, and all you've gotta do is plop your phone in and drop it in the mail!"

Unhappy Customer

"I was very unhappy with the process this time. It was my second time selling to gazelle and it made me question the system. I received the box to send my device to gazelle in two days which was great. I shipped it back and didn't hear anything from gazelle for a few weeks. I opened the tracking info and noticed the package had been delivered several weeks beforehand. I feel someone should have contacted me. I sent a chat to customer service and they ended up crediting my PayPal account the next day but if I wouldn't have called I can't help but wonder if I would still be waiting or someone to contact me. "

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2016

A rep from Gazelle, Gazelle4, has responded

“Our customer service manager will be reaching out to you shortly! ”

2016-06-15

"Excellent service, will use again!"

It couldn't be easier!

"This was my second experience with Gazelle and I'm extremely satisfied! They offered much more for my device than my current mobile provider and the experience took less than a week total from the time I started the process online, to receiving the box to ship it in and finally receiving my payment. I will tell my family and friends about it and continue to use it myself!
Thank you, Gazelle!

2016-06-14

Successful Returns

"Prompt box delivery. One return box was for USPS and one was FedEx, which I didn't realize right away. An unplanned stop at a drop site, but not a big problem."

2016-06-14

Excellent! Just excellent!

"After USPS lost my shipment to them, I got an email from them stating they would still pay me for my devices. Now who gives service like that!? "

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.