• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com
    • Phone: 1-800-GAZELLE
    • Customer Support: 1-800-GAZELLE

Product & services pricing Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10

"2nd time using gazelle. Fast easy and my device was rated exactly as I reported it to gazelle. Will use again. "

"awesome and just the best overall experience there is no-one better then gazelle"

"Awesome experience! Easy to work with and very fast!"

"Always easy to complete the return of my apple products."

"My experiene with Gazelle was excellent! I received MORE money than promised and I felt good to be able to recycle the materials used in my electronic devices. Great job!"

"Using Gazelle couldn't be easier. My shipping box was sent quickly and it was very easy to pack up my device and drop it in the mail. They processed my item within a day or two of receiving it. It was so fast and easy! The automated emails let you know where you are in the process which is really nice."

"The whole process was made easy and we received our check very quickly."

"Gazelle never lets me down. The prices are very fair and will continue to use Gazelle. Excellent customer service."

Very fast response and an quick exchange of device.........................

"Meets expectations. Service is Good"

"I highly recommend Gazelle for any electronic resell. I estimated the amount I would receive for my iPhone 5 through their check-in process. I was quite pleasantly surprised when they deposited a higher amount into my account. I didn't realize I had an unlocked phone and they didn't hesitate to give me that higher value. They are honest and speedy!"

"This is the second time I've used Gazelle and they've been great both times. Excellent service and prompt payment."

"My experience with Gazelle has been excellent. Their online directions are very clear. The received packing material is very good resulting in a safe shipment of my devices to Gazelle. I feel that their prices offered are competitive and the option to receive a payment versus store credit is really good. I would not hesitate to use them again. I have previously sent two devices to them."

"great experience... i wish the shipping label Gazelle provided wouldn't be 5-7 day shipping ... i would like to see faster shipping to speed up process"

"Great service. Done in timely manner."

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.