Stores > Gazelle

Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2016-12-07

Good and Quick

"Got a great price for my IPhone and I received a check a few days after they my old phone. I will Gazelle again in the future."

An Easy and Valuable Experience

"Gazelle is so easy to work with and makes buying new tech more affordable!"

Cash baby

"Second time using Gazelle. Love it. "

Terrible speed

"I've used gazelle numerous times in the past and have had exceptional service. This time it was terrible. My package arrived at the warehouse on nov 19th and it took 2 weeks to process my phones but this was after numerous chats with customer service. And gazelle didn't apologize or offer me any compensation for the delay. This will be the last time I use their service"

Hook, line, and satisfied

"I've used Gazelle a number of times as it is always easy and fast. No complaints! "

Fantastic Service

"My turn-a round was super fast, I am verrrrrry pleased!!!!!!!!!"

Incredibly efficient

"...and easy to use. The box comes. Decommission your phone (using Gazelle's step-by-step instructions), pop it in the box, label and tape up the box (label and tape provided) and stick in the mail. Done."

NEVER BUY FROM GAZELLE

"bought iPhone for att GAZELLE sends T-Mobile phone we return T-Mobile phone yet NO REFUND THIEVES STOLE MY $703.89

NEVER AN APOLOGY NEVER AN ATTEMPT TO FIX THE PROBLEM 16 days and counting

Hot deal

"The ease of sending in the device and the honesty with the apprasel makes this a more than once kinda deal"

Speedy Gonzalez!

"Super fast response time! Trade in was worth more than quoted! Didn't get the gift card email (or I accidentally deleted it), so sent in a request through customer service and had a response back with the gift card code within 24 hours! No complaints here!"

Easy

"no sweat transcation. easy packaging mailing and reimbursement"

2016-12-05

Always exceeds my expectations!

"Gazelle is so fair! They circled back with me after they recieved my device to let me know that they felt it was in better shape then I had said it was. They took the opportunity to increase my rebate. So nice and so unexpected!"

Quick and easy.

"Quick and seamless way to sell an unwanted phone. "

Easy and hassle free

"I have been using gazelle for last 4 years always simple and straight forward process"

2016-12-04

great and honorable company

"Gazelle is an A+ company...more than fair on the price offered and extremely reliable in sending out the check immediately after receiving your phone or ipad. BRAVO!"

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.