• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com
    • Phone: 1-800-GAZELLE
    • Customer Support: 1-800-GAZELLE

Product & services pricing Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"Everything was great! Very satisfied! "

"Very easy to send them my phone and very fast service and payment, "

"Easy and smooth! The process was easy to do and the payment was quick."

"Love gazelle, fast and easy to use ."

"Always a pleasant experience. Works exactly as the say!"

"Love gazelle so much have sold many cell phones through them. You get cash fast!"

"This is the second time I have sold my phone to Gazelle. And just like the first time, everything went smoothly and quickly. I look forward to do business with Gazelle again in the future."

"This was my second time using Gazelle and I was very happy with the device and look forward to doing more business with you all...."

"I have used Gazelle in the past and didn't hesitate to use you again. The service is awesome, quick and you customer service people are the best. Price is the best in the market. See you again"

"I have sold a few electronics to Gazelle. The transactions are always smooth and honest! I recommend Gazelle to everyone when they are interested in selling an old phone or iPad. "

"Perfect. Nothing more to say"

"I've used gazelle a few times, and it seems the service gets slower each time I use it. Customer service is really good and the reps are nice. I've always been offered the original unseen quote so I'm happy with everything except the time it takes to receive payment. It's gotten ridiculously slow. My payment sits submitted for a couple days, processed the same amount of time. Then ships, but sits for a couple days before it actually moves."

"Entire transaction was as advertised.
I have used them before and I will use them again.

"Always good service. Bought and sold phones on here with no problem."

"Very fast turnaround. I wish they could add UPS to their shipping partners. Other than that everything was perfect."

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,689 merchant members.