• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com
    • Phone: 1-800-GAZELLE
    • Customer Support: 1-800-GAZELLE

Product & services pricing Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

"Great experience, very satisfied. "

"Very convenient and easy to ship and I just cashed my check. Gazelle makes it easy to sell your old electronics for money."

"The speed and efficiently of selling my Moto X could not have been any better! Now I am fishing on the "buy side" for a iPhone 6+. "

"had a great experience! I will use again in the future! Everything was really easy to do."

"When you don't feel like dealing with con artists, thieves and scum bags on eBay, go to Gazelle for a fair price, no hassle sale of your used devise. "

"Great experience although price paid out for phone was a good deal lower than its used resale value. Nice if you don't really care about how much you get and if you just want a device out of your house. Phone was Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. "

"This was my second phone I sold to Gazelle. Both times I felt they gave me a fair price, and made the process very easy. They are very responsive, and my payment arrived quickly. I highly recommend them!"

"Customer Service I dealt with was extremely helpful! Representative handled my issue very well and was one of the best reps in any business I'd ever communicated with. "

"Gazelle is easy to use, precise and fast! Thank you!"

"My experience in selling my iPhone was easy as 1 2 3 Just as they said
Great deal.

"This is our third transaction with selling iPhones to Gazelle - they are efficient and followed through with their pricing. We received out check within days. Great job Gazelle!!"

"Great company! Second time using, very satisfied!"

"A well organized system. Very easy to use.
Keep up the good work!

"It was fantastic. They actually gave me $75 instead of $60 for a broken iphone - as it wasn't broken "as badly" as I thought. The entire process was smooth and almost effortless!"

"Seamless process, fair price, quick turnaround-excellent experience"

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.