Stores > Gazelle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gazelle by clicking a star below.
2017-04-18

Easy! Quick! simple!

"Very easy! Very reliable!"

2017-04-17

Best price anywhere!

"Got an estimate within minutes and had a box shipped to my door. Paid nothing for shipping and got my cheque within a week. I did some shopping around different vendors and gazelle offered me the best rate so I took it! "

2017-04-14

I'm BEYOND SATISFIED with Gazelle and their Customer Service!

"I recently sent a used iPhone 5S and an older used iPad to Gazelle, after they offered me $40 for each of the items, which was more than any other legitimate website or local electronics business offered to pay me. To my amazement, they contacted me and raised their offer to purchase the iPad by $15! I don't know where else you can get that kind of honesty and customer service! Kudos, Gazelle!"

Simplicity!

"Love how easy it is - I'm on my 3rd round of turning in older iPhones. I'll do it on the 4th too!"

Easy, Fast

"Got paid same day Gazelle received my device."

Satisfied

"Fast, efficient, and a fair price. "

iPad mini 4 crashing

"I ordered an iPad mini 4 that was listed in good condition. The first issue was that it is requires a signature before usps will deliver. This is a huge problem for me since I work all day and can not be home to sign, nor can I make the post office in time before they close. Second issue was the ipad was listed in "good condition"....it looked as if someone sat on it, it was no longer flat, but a nice crescent shape. Finally, the software kept crashing, would not take an update what so ever. The guarantee they speak of sounds great, what they don't tell you is there is a $15 restocking fee. Not a great first experience."

2017-04-13

Great way to clear your electronic clutter while getting paid!

"The website was easy to follow!

I had a couple of Apple products to return so checked the website to see what I would get for trading them in. The process of getting a quote and actually receiving payment for my devices, went pretty quick overall.

2017-04-12

Virtually seemless

"Everything was quick and easy. Only setback was thinking the Amazon card was being mailed to me. The code was actually emailed instead. "

2017-04-12

Easiest money I have ever made

"I simply put my phone and my 2010 MacBook Pro into a couple different boxes, made sure all my info was off the phone and computer, then sent them in. Within a week I got an email that they had received my products and the money was in my PayPal the next day. So super easy, and I feel better knowing they will be reused or recycled and not sitting at the bottom of my closet. I Love Gazelle!! "

2017-04-06

Love selling my old IPhones. The process is fast and easy!!! Great job again gazelle!!

"There is no other place to sell you phone or electronics to but gazelle. I love you guys!!"

Best Emails

"They not only were fast to accept, approve and pay for the item, but I received an email every step of the way to know exactly what was happening. This was not my first sale to Gazelle and it most likely not be my last."

So easy!

"Using gazelle was super easy and efficient. I sent out my package the next day and got paid a couple days later! I was tired of getting scammed trying to sell my product on other selling/bidding sites. Gazelle make it so easy and simple with no strings attached! "

Quick and easy

"Box arrived quickly and was easy to use. After it was mailed payment arrived very quickly as well (Amazon gift card). "

2017-04-03

Quick and easy

"Great experience. Have use Some gazelle multile times now. Easy and quick every time. "

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.