• Gazelle Gazelle Elite Status

• Address: 25 Thomson Pl. 3rd Floor.
    • Contact: customercare@gazelle.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10

2015-07-28

"A fast and easy transaction. Will definitely use Gazelle again."

2015-07-28

"Gazelle made the process so easy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience."

2015-07-28

"Great service! The whole process was so easy and I got paid really fast!"

2015-07-28

"Gazelle is great - have used them every time I get a new phone and they're fast, easy to use, and 100% give the best rate. Love 'em! "

2015-07-27

"Excellent service as always!"

2015-07-27

"I love Gazelle. I wouldn't use anyone but them. Quick, easy and true to its word"

2015-07-27

"Second time dealing with Gazelle. Just as good as the first. Fast, professional, and efficient. Highly recommend them for selling to. "

2015-07-24

"Great service and very easy!"

2015-07-23

"Gazelle gave me $5.25 in Amazon credit for my used Droid Razr M, which was in "very good" condition. There are three possible conditions: "like new", "very good", and "good". Of course, eBay has always been the main alternative to Gazelle when I'm selling an old phone, but eBay requires more effort. (In exchange for that extra effort, though, I'll likely get a better offer than from Gazelle.) But now Gazelle has a few more competitors offering me an easy way to sell my old phone. eBay Valet is one of those alternatives, which is actually operated by eBay itself. As for my experience with Gazelle, it was very easy as expected. One slight annoyance was that I continued to get emails reminding me to send in my phone, even one or two days after it was sent. Also, I feel like Gazelle should send out free shipping boxes for all items, not just for high-value items like iPads, etc. In fact, I would argue that it's actually more important to make the process as friction-free as possible for those looking to sell low-value items (like my five dollar phone). Anyway, Gazelle is a good choice when you just want to sell your old phone and you don't feel like setting up a listing on eBay. (Or, if you're not really sure the phone is in good working order, and you don't want to deal with potential returns or bad ratings on eBay.) Note: Another alternative for selling old, cheap phones is those vending machines in Walmart, but you probably won't get much for them."

2015-07-23

"Gazelle is quick, easy, and honestly - the best deal you can get with what you have to offer. I've tried other outlets of selling my used phones, tablets, and laptops... If you keep your technology in good condition - gazelle is the way to go!"

2015-07-23

"Painless, fast and effortless!!! Would definitely recommend and would use again!"

2015-07-23

"So easy and fast! Love this service"

2015-07-22

"Gazelle is everything they said they would be. It was fast and easy and they even provided the shipping label. I have sold things to them in the past. I was able to track where my package was at all times. They sent me an email the day it was delivered and another one when it was accepted. They gave me the amount they promised and was put into my PayPal account quicker than I expected. I highly recomend them to anyone. I have used them three times in the past and I know I will again in the future."

2015-07-22

"it was wonderful I could have not asked for better. i had sent out my device on a sunday and had the money (and verification e-mail) by tuesday"

2015-07-22

"My first check was lost in the mail, but that was the post office's fault. Gazelle customer service got right on it and had a replacement check issued. I recommend Gazelle to everyone I know. "

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.