Stores > Gazelle

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gazelle by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

iPad mini generation 1

"My iPad was completely broken with glass coming out of it! The estimation I was given was reasonable given it was broken. They ended up giving me more money because it was in better condition then they thought! :)"

2017-07-23

Don't Wait Anymore to Sell!

"This is the second iPhone that I have chosen to submit with Gazelle in the last decade. Everything I needed to remember / know for a smooth sale was readily available on the gazelle.com website for download. If you are in good standing with the company you last had service from, be sure to request that the phone be unlocked by that carrier. Doing this gives you some additional dough in your pocket."

Great Way to Sell a cellphone

"I went to Gazelle's website, answered a few questions on the condition of the phone, had them send me a box, mailed the box and was paid quickly."

Easy and straightforward

"The process of selling my iphone back to Gazelle was easy and straightforward. They provided easy to follow instructions, sent the packaging to mail the phone quickly, and provided the credit to me promptly. Great service!"

2 at a time

"Flawless, Easy, Fast, No hassle, no hussle."

2017-07-21

Easy sell and quick payment

"Sold a phone to Gazelle. It was a simple transaction and I'm very happy with how it went. I shipped in my phone using a label provided by them and they had my check to me in a few days. Couldn't be happier. "

Any reason to skimp

"Sent my iPad Pro 9.7 inch in after receiving an offer for above average condition. Knowing that a significant amount of scrutiny might occur, I inspected my iPad very carefully and there were no scratches, or other defects. I even sent the iPad in with a Glass+ screen protector from Zagg. End result is a an offer for normal condition - claiming scratches, signs of wear and "dust" under the glass. If there was dust - then all they had to do was to pull off the screen protector. Their claims were BS and I do not intend to use them again. This particular device can sell for more than twice the offered price, were I to sell myself - which would be unlikely - but certainly more that what they offered - somewhere in between. While Gazelle may be more reputable than some of the other companies that do resale, they are still doing the rip-off - even based on offered pricing versus what they get for resale."

2017-07-20

No Complaints!!

"Got the phone amazing condition and works well. Hasn't been 30 days yet but overall satisfied. Hopefully it will last "

2017-07-19

Great Experience

"This is my second time using Gazelle and both times have been successful! This is an easy to use service and I highly recommend it. I would use Gazelle again in the future. "

2017-07-16

Most excellent!

"The process of selling your device was so simple! I'll strongly recommend Gazelle to everyone!"

2017-07-15

Paid more than quoted

"I looked into selling my iPhone back with Verizon but Gazelle offered more for it. They shipped me the box and I had my money in my PayPal account within days. They even paid me over the quoted amount because my device was in better condition than expected! "

2017-07-14

Prompt service

"Thank you for your prompt service! "

2017-07-13

Effortless experience!

"I absolutely love Gazelle! I both purchased a new phone as well as sold my previous iPhone. Both processes were extremely simple and seamless! My new phone came in amazing condition and works great, and receiving the check for my old phone came so fast! Will definitely use Gazelle in the future :)"

2017-07-12

Excellent

"Have used before, will continue to use and recommend to others "

2017-07-12

Selling my Iphone 6 plus

"Easy experience selling my iphone 6 plus. I was even given more money than expected because of the condition my iphone was in. Thanks."

Share Gazelle's store rating

Gazelle is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gazelle is a merchant member
Gazelle participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.