• Address: 13100 STATE ROAD 54

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"They have great customer service and took care of my return/ replacement before I even sent mine out. Thanks guys. Will use this service again. "

"I was extremely lucky to get Matt when I phoned in with my trouble on the gate. After a little back and forth, he quickly determined I was sent the wrong circuit board and did everything necessary to correct it. Following through until I received it.
Thanks for the excellent service.

"Absolutely a nightmare experience . Extreme poor support service . Would not recommend purchasing a security gate from them, specifically the 'estate swing ' brand "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

GateCrafters, Gatecrafters.com rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your gate opener you had installed by gate doctors. We appreciate the email you had sent to us with details of the installation, after seeing your installation we feel it will not take much effort through a phone call from the gate to solve or diagnose the issue you are having. We are committed to getting every customer a gate that is automated and reliable and are awaiting a call at your convenience from the gate to one of our senior technicians to troubleshoot your issue.”

"Very easy to order and fantastic customer service"

"customer service (technical) was a waste of 3 hours of my time. Never did answer my question and provided no answer."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

GateCrafters, Gatecrafters.com rep has responded

“Hi Jim,

Thanks for taking my call and explaining the issue that you had with the latching of the gate lock. We are sorry that the rep you worked with was not a senior tech and did not pass you off to one of our technicians sooner. All of our employees learn basic troubleshooting even if they are not technicians within the company and in this case the individual tried a bit too hard to solve this on his own and didn't follow company protocol. This issue has been addressed and corrected. After speaking with you for a few minutes we both agreed we believe we identified the issue and you were making the adjustment on the bracket position on your end. If you need any further assistance please feel free to reach out again, you now have the direct extension of a technician 10+ years on the job, and we can assure you will receive assistance in a timely manner.”

"Great prices. Reasonable shipping. Tech line was very helpful. They had all the answers!! This is my got to place for gate supplies now"

"Very happy with the service we have received. Great follow up. Fast shipping."

"I ordered a solar Estate dual gate opener from this website. Although they have a lot of DIY youtube videos and manuals, the parts I received did not match some of the instructions/manuals so I had some difficulty installing. On the bright side, the installation support staff were great in troubleshooting the install and I now have a perfectly working gate!

Thanks so much!

Mike

"Deliveries on time or sooner.
Best prices overall. Great products.

"Bought the ES1000 dual gate setup with E-Lock. Easy to install, but the board was malfunctioning, only supply 8 volts to one arm. Web direct will fix it under warranty, but you have to send the board back and then they will either fix or replace. I bought another board because I'm sure I'll need a spare, and then sent the other back. This board works, but will fail to power the lock to unlock every few days. The lock works fine and is adjusted correctly, so it's not a binding issue. It simply does not send power. You have to climb over, remove power from the board, and then it will work again. I can stand right next to it and push the button and never hear the lock disengage when this happens. Also about once a week, It decides it won't close a leaf all the way. Just stops a foot short or so. Have to open and re-close. GateCrafters was easy to work with and order what I needed, just don't feel like the Estate Swing product is worthy of the price considering the faulty electronics. I'm tired of being locked out of my own place, so I'm looking for a better quality and reliable control board. "

"Hopefully the key pad works better than the opener. The opener has a bad board. will not open with button. had to wire button to one of my opener circuits"

"Had a few issues with the remotes, receiver, and charger that were included in my order. Had to call numerous times to get them shipped. Overall the buying experience was pretty good. "

"The part we needed arrived quickly, and after installation it worked perfectly. We also got it for a fantastic price. Thanks Gatecrafters!"

"Easy to order with friendly and fast delivery service. Highly recommended."

"Great customer service! Quality product. I purchased the US Automatic patriot gate opener along with wireless intercom. Everything went together and worked right the first time."

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.