Stores > Gatecrafters.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gatecrafters.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-20

Shipping charge- $10 too much!

"The shipping charge was originally calculated when I put in my zip code. Which I agreed to.
When my full address was put in, it wanted me to select a shipping option, and I was charged $10 more for the lowest cost shipping option than what was originally quoted based on my zip code. I'm 8 miles closer to the distribution centers for all carriers than the center of the zip code I had given. Made no sense.

This review was modified by Masnider2 on March 22 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-03-17

Estate gate issues

"The gate was shipped in a timely manner and I inspected it together with the shipping driver and found no damage. However, I didn't measure all parts of the of the gate and from closeup did not realize that the middle horizontal brace was 2" higher on one side than the other. As I had already drilled the holes for the hinges, Gatecrafters offered to cut all the welds, grind down the welds, re-weld and repaint (I would have to pay for shipping). Also I am not convinced that the final product would not obviously look like a rework. I could also hire a local contractor to do the job and they would pay for it, or I could get a credit. I had the same concern regarding a rework, so I took the credit. Following is a summary of issues with the Estate gate: (1) There is a 2" difference in the height of the middle horizontal member (did not correct). (2) The 11 ga. hinge post flexed due to the weight of the gate (a small amount - resolved by inserting a 2" galv. pipe the entire length and filling 3" square tube with mortar), (3) The gate sagged (around 1") at the non hinge side (resolved by installing a diagonal cable with a turnbuckle from the upper hinge to the opposite lower corner), (4) The burrs on the saw cuts on the vertical tubes were not cleaned up so the finials would not slide over the tubes (resolved the problem by filing off the burrs) and (5) The grease **** did not properly fit a standard grease gun fitting (I had just purchased a new Lincoln grease gun that worked great on all other fittings I tried. To grease the hinges I had to manually push and hold the grease fitting on the **** while someone else pumped the gun).

After the above work, the gate is operating fine and works well with an automatic opener.

This review was modified by ckinzler on March 21 2017 12:15:18 AM

2017-03-16

"Got excellent service over the phone. "

This review was modified by mundygm on March 21 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-03-16

"I knew what I wanted because I've purchased from you before, so it was quick and easy to navigate through the process."

This review was modified by gretmar2 on March 21 2017 12:00:10 AM

2017-03-14

"Seemed to have gotten what I needed. Anxious for it to get in and see."

This review was modified by pete-79707 on March 16 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-07

GateCrafters order

"asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf"

This review was modified by ron_olsonplano-3814 on March 09 2017 12:00:10 PM

“Good afternoon Ron,

Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your 10 foot semi-custom gate needs! I have forwarded this to David and Claudia so they can be recognized. Since 2002 Gate Crafters has provided over 100,000 homes, building and businesses added security to their property. We look forward to seeing you soon for any additional gate accessory needs!”

2017-03-07

Easiest website to use for the Diy person!

"I am a contractor but not in this industry. I found this website and the people that support it are top notch and very helpful."

This review was modified by accounting-50164 on March 09 2017 06:30:02 AM

“Good afternoon Tommy,

Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your gate accessory needs! GateCrafters.com is your go-to place for all of your DIY Gate needs! If you need any assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us 7 days a week 9AM to 9PM EST time. One of our Customer Service Reps will be there to assist you. We hope to see you again soon! ”

2017-03-06

"nothing else to write until i receive items"

This review was modified by khourypa on March 08 2017 02:45:02 PM

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Good morning Paul! Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your gate accessory needs! Since 2002 Gate Crafters has provided over 100,000 homes, building and businesses added security to their property. We look forward to seeing you soon for any additional gate accessory needs, and encourage you to come back and update your review once you have receive your product!”

2017-03-06

GateCrafters.com is the industry leading Gate destination

"Love GateCrafters! Great prices! "

This review was modified by lesley-84711 on March 08 2017 06:15:01 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-06-2017

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for reaching out to ReSellerRatings.com for your excellent experience with GateCrafters.com! We look forward to seeing you again! ”

2017-03-01

Claudia is the most patient person

"Several iterations of the sales order and Claudia was always prompt. Excellent experience."

This review was modified by kather on March 07 2017 11:56:13 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-03-2017

“Good morning Kathe,

Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your Estate Swing gate opener needs. Estate Swing is one of the top selling DIY gate opener brands in America today. Estate Swing backs its professional grade openers and accessories with custom manuals, how-to videos and industry leading warranties. I have forwarded this to Claudia's manager so that she can be recognized. If you need any additional support we can be reached 9AM - 9PM EST, 7 days a week! We hope to see you again soon for any of your additional Estate Swing needs! ”

2017-02-26

Happy new gate owner

"We drove from east coast of Florida to your west coast Tampa area and we were well treated while picking up our 12' driveway gate, After speaking with David Rivera we decided to also purchase the estate swing gate opener and we could not be happier. We have had no problems with our gate although it has only been up for 2 mo. but we look forward to many years of use. Thank you Gatecrafters and David."

This review was modified by Dottie50-64446 on March 07 2017 11:55:41 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-27-2017

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Dottie for choosing GateCrafters.com for your gate/ gate opener needs! David and Claudia enjoyed meeting you in person, it was refreshing to meet the couple behind the computer screen. Since 2002 Gate Crafters has provided over 100,000 homes, building and businesses added security to their property. We look forward to seeing you soon for any additional gate accessory needs! ”

2017-02-25

"I received a text from Anthony, I believe, and he walked me right thru the procedure checking my limit switches and I found the problem. Perfect. Thank you for the best customer service."

This review was modified by cds2013 on February 28 2017 12:30:06 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-27-2017

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Carmen for choosing GateCrafters.com for your Estate Swing E-S 300/500 replacement part needs! Providing text support over the phone and text is just another way that GateCrafters.com has committed itself to supporting the customer long after the purchase is over. We look forward to seeing you again soon!”

2017-02-23

"Thanks for the help :-)

This review was modified by catherine_thayer on February 28 2017 12:00:25 AM

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your replacement GTO product needs! They have been a leader in the DIY market since 1980s and has provided affordable gate opener solutions for customers all over the world. We take pride in being able to sell their products, and we hope that your new GTO/ Linear Gate Opener provides you and your family with safety and security for many years to come. We look forward to seeing you again for any other needs you may have in the future!”

2017-02-22

Grumpy is Happy

"Called and spoke to Tiffany who was very nice and not in a hurry to get rid of me to take the next caller. I was very happy to find out that Gate Crafters had what we needed and I will continue to do business with them.

Thanks from Happy not Grumpy

This review was modified by odcridgecrest on February 24 2017 05:00:02 PM

“Good morning Terry!

Thank you for reaching out to ResellerRatings to leave a review about your 5-STAR experience with Tiffany! Since 2002 GateCrafters.com has offered millions of customers the best prices and products in the gate/ gate opener industry. We strive to provide excellent customer service, I have forwarded this to her manager so that she can be recognized. ”

captpg48's Avatar

2017-02-21

Easy to NaviGATE

"A very pleasant experience. I like the whole design process. Easy to navigate"

This review was modified by captpg48 on February 23 2017 07:30:01 PM

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Phillip for choosing GateCrafters.com for your Semi-Custom Gate needs! ! Since 2002 Gate Crafters has provided over 100,000 homes, building and businesses added security to their property. We look forward to delivering you your finished gate! Make sure that after your gate installation is completed you send quality images to marketing@webdirectbrands.com for a 5% rebate off of your order (minus shipping and taxes.) ”

Share Gatecrafters.com's store rating

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.