• Address: 13100 STATE ROAD 54

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

What is this?

"I have been doing business with GateCrafters for 7+ years. very good to work with, fair prices."

"Great help in ordering the right equipment, and helping me get it to work on our location!"

"Matt Raab did an outstanding job for us. From the time he picked up the phone on a Sunday afternoon until he guided us through to completion. What better employees can you possibly expect. Don't let him get away to some other firm. $$$$ helps.

He is one clever guy!

My e-mail to him says it all:
Hi Ron,

That is great that it worked out well! I'll be more than happy to assist if they decide to use this type of system on the other pools too. Have a great day!

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 3:29 PM, RONALD KOLLMEYER wrote:

Gate Crafters - Web-DirectBrands Inc.

Hello Matt,

All three pool gates at the BWCIII pool are now fitted with your Mag locks and Z brackets. All hooked up to one irrigation timer and AC/DC converter. Comes our 8:15 sunset and the gates lock up, to reopen in unison at 8AM. We have also installed an emergency button switch inside the gate, not reachable from the outside, so the unweary will not be trapped. See attachment.

Total cost for the job was about $700 including conduits and wire and nuts and bolts. We were quoted in the thousands of dollars by other gate contractors to do a similar job. Of course our labor was contributed to the condominium.

We are now in compliance with our Insurance Agent's advice for a pool not lighted for nighttime use.

Again thanks for your help, we have three more pools who are candidates if the other Association so chooses!

Ron Kollmeyer

Ron Kollmeyer

"Super quick delivery, easy install and now we can actually have our gate open before we get right up to it and can control if from our home when visitors arrive... Wonderful!"

"good product, clear instructions....slight problem with shipping order/quantity..but was quickly resolved"

"I ordered a long range receiver/remote package to control my entrance gate. It was advertised as having a 1500 foot range. Because of delay in installing the gate, it was a while before I got to install the control. When I did, it would only operate the gate from about 500 feet unimpeded, line of sight, clearly in violation of the representation in the online advertising. Because my return was after the 30-day return policy, GateCrafters would not return my money."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-25-2014

GateCrafters, Gatecrafters.com rep has responded

“Unfortunately, because the date of return is over 150 days out of our inventory, it would be beyond consideration to return the item to inventory and issue a refund. However the product has a 1 year warranty that it still within. The item could be tested for full range and replaced by manufacturer if defective.”

"Good shipping time. Great customer support. I would recommend them highly if you need to purchase an automatic gate opener."

"Ordered 7-3-14. Took most of the following week to get not only verified of order, but also information on shipping. Failed to call back timely, and had to re-call for results, no follow through. When I finally started getting somewhere, they informed me of an out of stock, and need another week to obtain. Received 7-17-14.
Otherwise OK.
The out of stock seemed to throw a wrench in their gears.

"I cancelled the order because the order was still not shipped a week later when I contacted Alex, my representative. The orders department had overlooked a timely shipping of this relatively small order.
The silver lining was that Alex was great in assisting me cancel and refund my purchase.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-25-2014

GateCrafters, Gatecrafters.com rep has responded

“We are sorry that you did not receive your product in the time frame you needed. We would like to clarify however that it was not actually an oversight of the shipping, the order was placed at 4:30 on Friday after our posted 3:30 shipping cut off. After Friday our next Fed Ex pickup available is on Monday, and that is when the product was ready to ship on the business day after the order was placed and Alex began working with you to find a location to get the product in your area.”

"terrific customer service and trubleshooting. Very responded to my needs. everything worked and it is the first I ever installed"

"Judy was very knowledgable and new her product,"

"ordered part and was sent priority mail ( 2 to 3 days) with tracking number. No tracking number was available until 2 days before receiving. Ordered part on 6/30/14 and did not receive until 7/11/14. Could not get anyone (alex) to answer emails punctually. Price was good but my gate was out of order for almost 2 weeks. I rather pay the higher price and get it on time. very poor service."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

GateCrafters, Gatecrafters.com rep has responded

“Since we did not deliver the product in a timely manner we refunding the shipping charges on the order. Please see our customers reply in regard to this, "thanks for trying to make my purchase better. refunding the shipping is a good start. most of the prices are better than other companies and you are willing to match those prices if they are not. I will definitely order from this company again." Thank you for allowing us to serve you.”

"Have just installed gate and it is not working yet so cannot rate. May need some help on wiring problem."

"I like the way Gatecrafters is always there to happily help if ever there is a problem."

"The remote I ordered does not work. When I called for technical assistance I was told I would get a call back. My information was taken. I have not received that call. I also ordered a circuit board. It had been modified. Therefore needing to order another remote receiver to be able to open the gate. "

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.