• Address: 13100 STATE ROAD 54

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"Ordered 7-3-14. Took most of the following week to get not only verified of order, but also information on shipping. Failed to call back timely, and had to re-call for results, no follow through. When I finally started getting somewhere, they informed me of an out of stock, and need another week to obtain. Received 7-17-14.
Otherwise OK.
The out of stock seemed to throw a wrench in their gears.

"I cancelled the order because the order was still not shipped a week later when I contacted Alex, my representative. The orders department had overlooked a timely shipping of this relatively small order.
The silver lining was that Alex was great in assisting me cancel and refund my purchase.

"terrific customer service and trubleshooting. Very responded to my needs. everything worked and it is the first I ever installed"

"Judy was very knowledgable and new her product,"

"ordered part and was sent priority mail ( 2 to 3 days) with tracking number. No tracking number was available until 2 days before receiving. Ordered part on 6/30/14 and did not receive until 7/11/14. Could not get anyone (alex) to answer emails punctually. Price was good but my gate was out of order for almost 2 weeks. I rather pay the higher price and get it on time. very poor service."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-18-2014

GateCrafters, Gatecrafters.com rep has responded

“Since we did not deliver the product in a timely manner we refunding the shipping charges on the order. Please see our customers reply in regard to this, "thanks for trying to make my purchase better. refunding the shipping is a good start. most of the prices are better than other companies and you are willing to match those prices if they are not. I will definitely order from this company again." Thank you for allowing us to serve you.”

"Have just installed gate and it is not working yet so cannot rate. May need some help on wiring problem."

"I like the way Gatecrafters is always there to happily help if ever there is a problem."

"The remote I ordered does not work. When I called for technical assistance I was told I would get a call back. My information was taken. I have not received that call. I also ordered a circuit board. It had been modified. Therefore needing to order another remote receiver to be able to open the gate. "

"after delivery support made the difference, thank u."

"Parts missing in original shipment. Spent hours on the phone trying to get new parts. Took two more shipments and weeks delay that cost me time and money for a contractor who was waiting each day for the material."

"Good responses by Alex on chat and email. He knew the answers and was very polite."

" The bracket was too thick. Waiting on gatecrafters too send a new shaved one, was told i would receive in 3 days, its been 6. Still no.bracket , Im stuck waiting .

Update
Matt from Gatecrafters contacted me and have been working really hard to resolve issue. Fedex lost package.
The product is great . Very quiet gate openers. . This is my 2nd purchase. Estate swing openers.

"I spoke with Judy, who directed me to Apollo Gate technical support. The tech at Apollo helped me troubleshoot the board, which turned out to be bad. I then went back and ordered the board online. Two days later I had a new board and my problem was fixed.

Very good website and service!

"fast delivery and just what I needed"

"Quick delivery and quality parts."

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.