Stores > Gatecrafters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-09-20

"As of this writing product is out of stock and I have not received it. "

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for choosing SqueezoStrainer.com for your Squeezo replacement part needs. Unfortunately, due to it being the height of tomato milling season, we were out of stock on the rubber gasket you ordered on September 11th, 2016, like several of our competitors. The manufacturers were scrambling to push out product due to the increase in demand this season from last year’s season. Immediately after we received our shipment in on September 19th, your item was shipping via USPS First Class, and should be received by the end of the week. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Make sure check with SqueezoStrainer for your parts/ replacement needs before the next season. Happy growing! ”

2016-09-11

"Grey seller and checks everything will day again.

Rep reply posted Sep-13-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your needs. We hope to see you again soon! ”

2016-08-21

unreturned messages

"Was notified via email that I had the wrong date on my credit card. At Gatecrafter's request I emailed the correct info. Never recieved confirmation so I left a message via telephone, no returned call. Still not sure if my order ever shipped or not. The person that sent me the notification of an invalid CC expiration date & request of me to send my correct info via email (to which I did) was named Amanda."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

“Mariposa,

We apologize for the lack of communication in regards to your order. We are always striving to provide exceptional customer service, and acknowledge that we made a mistake. Unfortunately, your order was not placed successfully and your card was not charged due to the expiration date not matching your banks records. We were not able to place your order with only the cards expiration date, since we do not have the full payment information. The email that was sent out only states "Reason: Invalid expiration date. Please check the expiration date and re-submit." We realize that this process has not been in the best interest of our customers checkout experience. Due to these errors not being fully resolved our IT department is re-structuring our check out process. Soon, the customer will be able to edit and re-submit incorrect information with out having to start the checkout process from the beginning. This ensures that the unfortunate error you occurred will not happen in the future. ”

2016-08-17

Good selection of gate openers and great service

"We're very happy with the service from Gatecrafters. I needed help selecting the right system and accessories, and got just the help I needed. We got good support when we had installation and troubleshooting questions. "

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Amy for reaching out to ReSellerRatings to share about your wonderful experience with GateCrafters.com when purchasing your Estate Swing receiver! Estate Swing is one of the top selling DIY gate opener brands in America today. Estate Swing backs its professional grade openers and accessories with custom manuals, how-to videos and industry leading warranties. If you need any additional support we can be reached 9AM - 9PM EST, 7 days a week! We hope to see you again soon for any of your additional Estate Swing needs! ”

2016-08-16

Great support

"I had another gate opener was as difficult as a stubborn MULE to work with. I replaced this one with an LA 500 and Bill at Gatecrafters helped me to work out how to use parts from my old gate that did still work and connect them up to the new LA 500 opener. He also helped to show me additional components to make it have the particular features I wanted. They also have great videos. "

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Pinapaving for choosing GateCrafters.com for your LiftMaster needs! For the last 45 years, LiftMaster has been a driving force in Gate Operators, Access Control Systems, Accessories and more. GateCraters.com is proud to be a dealer of such a prestigious brand and looks forward to selling their products for many years to come. I have forwarded this review to Bill's supervisor so that she can be recognized for her fast and efficient service. We hope to see you again soon for any additional gate opener accessories! ”

2016-08-12

$200 deposit gone and no product and no plan

"More than 6 weeks ago, I paid a $200 deposit to hold my place in line for having a grate custom built. I was told that I would immediately receive an email containing a form that I needed to acknowledge, sign, scan and email back to them. I waited several days and later received a voicemail from Gatecrafters, asking for the form. I called them back and told them I had not yet received the form although I had received numerous emails from their sales rep with details of the gate. They re-sent the form to me and I realized it was in my Spam folder. Before signing the form, I emailed a request that they quote the price for a different size, to better fit the area of installation. That was the last correspondance."

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

““We apologize for any inconvenience in the delay of your gates production. When a customer puts a deposit down on a semi-custom or custom gate, our gate department provides help and assistance for each step in the process to ensure that the gate that is ordered and delivered is perfect for their needs. The most important step in the process, is the approval contract. The customer must sign and fully fill out the form, so that the gate can enter production. Once the signed contract is received by the gate department, we look over the contract to make sure that it is fully filled out so that there is no confusion. Louise made several attempts to call you on July 7th, 2016 and again on July 28th, 2016, in regards to the form for the two different sizes that we e-mailed to you on July 5th, 2016. On August 17th, the 10 foot gate contract was signed and was officially put into the production que. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Gate Manager David directly if you have any further questions or concerns. We look forward to delivering your semi-custom gate in the up coming weeks. ”

2016-08-08

No more manual gates!

"Estate Swing E1000D Operators work great. I had a couple issues with installation that weren't covered in the instruction manual or video. I was able to contact someone on Sunday evening around 7:30 and get the information I needed. Backing out of the driveway this morning was a breeze and I didn't have to get out of the truck. Should have done this a long time ago!"

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Mbarr-96264 for your 5 STAR review, and choosing GateCrafters.com for your gate opener needs! We are glad that your installation was able to be completed with the help of our 7 day a week technical support. We hope to see you again soon for any of your gate opener accessory needs. ”

2016-08-01

Gatecrafters comes thru on time

"Had a client needing a gate installed prior to leaving on vacation . Gatecrafters helped select,and shipped the same day .thanks Judy "

Rep reply posted Aug-02-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Whitney for choosing GateCrafters.com for your GTO/ Linear needs! I have forwarded this review to Judy's supervisor so that she can be recognized for her fast and efficient service. We hope to see you again soon for any additional gate opener accessories! ”

2016-07-25

Open says me!!

"We bought a complete gate opener system several years ago. Now that our grandson has a truck and his license, we wanted him to have a remote so he wouldn't have to get out to open the gate. He is here regularly during the summer to help out."

Rep reply posted Jul-26-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“We are excited that you returned to GateCrafters.com for your gate accessory needs! We wish your family and grandson safe passages as he drives! See you soon.”

2016-07-20

How are they so fast!!!

"I bought an Auto Gate opener (Sentry 300) from Gatecrafters! Their sales was great. They (mainly Bill Anthony and Denise Samuels) were very helpful. They answered many questions over the phone and email. When I installed the unit I had a few questions. I emailed the company (US Automatic) and Bill Anthony at Gatecrafters. Bill has responded to about 4 emails with answers. He responded with a range of 30 seconds to about 5 minutes. They are awesome!! I still haven't heard back from US Automatic. Their product is great but if you have any questions go with Gatecrafters. Thanks!!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you photonsforever for reaching out to ReSeller Ratings to leave your 5 STAR REVIEW! Denise and Bill's supervisor has been notified of their excellent customer service in regards to your order, so that they can be recognized. If you have any additional question regarding your US Automatic install don't hesitate to reach out to us! We provide tech support 7 days a week from 9AM - 9PM E.T.

2016-07-11

"The chair I ordered was exactly as promised. The whole experience was delightful and my grandson loves his new chair!!!

“Layalah45,

Thank you for choosing our sister site YouthChairStore.com for your youth chair needs! We are very excited that your grandson loves his new chair! YouthChairStore.com has been selling quality youth furniture for the better part of a decade, and has provided a core quality product line to hundreds of young children and their families for many years. Welcome to the family, and we hope to see you back soon! ”

2016-07-08

Customer service is still alive!

"From a quick response to an inquiry to a quick turn around on shipping our order out. Gatecrafters had everything for our gate and opener needs at a price that was the best. Would have no problem referring them to anyone that was in the market.
Juston T.

“Juston,

Thank you for choosing GateCraters.com for your LiftMaster Dual Gate Opener needs! For the last 45 years, LiftMaster has been a driving force in Gate Operators, Access Control Systems,
Accessories and more. GateCraters.com is proud to be a dealer of such a prestigious brand and looks forward to selling their products for many years to come. We look forward to seeing you soon for any of your additional gate opener needs! ”

2016-07-01

Individualized service.

"This company goes out of its way to be personal. My package came very quickly. it was delivered to a friend's house and i think all was well. "

“Azuber,

Thank you for letting us know about your 5 STAR EXPERIENCE with GateCraters.com! We are always committed to providing our customers exceptional customer service. Our shipping department strives to deliver your packages quickly and promptly. We will make sure that they are recognized for their speed of service with your order. We hope to see you again soon! ”

Houston, TX Verified Customer
2016-06-29

Paid, but no product and no communication

"I ordered a control board and wire for my driveway gate. It has now been a week and the order still does not have a tracking number. I called the customer service phone number two days ago on Wednesday and the person who answered said that he was not responsible for the order, but would check into it and get back to me. I confirmed they had my correct phone number, but I have not heard from them since which is simply poor customer service.

This happened the last time I ordered from them. I had to call and ask why my item had not shipped, and only then did the item ship. She mentioned something about being back ordered, but if an item is back ordered after you purchase it, the customer should get an email saying that and when the item would ship. Better yet, it should say that on the website before you order the item. Not a happy customer.

This review was modified by Jetcraft on August 05 2016 07:52:05 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-30-2016

“Good morning JetCraft,

We apologize for the lack of communication in regards to your more recent purchase, I have forwarded your shipping tracking information to our head of shipping. She will be in the office Monday morning at 8:30AM Eastern time, and should respond to you around mid-morning. If there is anything else you may need help with in regards to your order, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or shipping.”

2016-06-19

Great value!

"Great value and timely delivery "

This review was modified by ehfinley on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM
Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for reaching out to Reseller Ratings about your good experience with our shipping and prices. We strive at GateCrafters.com to be an affordable solution for DIY consumers on the online market. When it comes to driveway gates and all gate accessories, no other retail store or website has this level of commitment to customer service. We are dedicated to giving you the technical support if and when you need it! If you are installing your gate or gate opener that was purchased from Gate Crafters, our Extended Tech Support hours of 9am - 9pm Eastern Time will be there for you.”

Share Gatecrafters.com's store rating

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,630 merchant members.