Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.60/10 549 reviews

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
    Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Gatecrafters.com contact information

• Business Hours: 9am - 9pm EST / 7 days

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

"Very satisfied with the quick shipping and delivery of the items ordered. The order was filled correctly and received in perfect condition."

I had to spend another $200 plus to replace the brand new one that would not work. The new one worked fine.

"Thank you for the fast service and follow up
Bill Francis

"These guys have been taking good care of me long distance for years. Always helpful. Always the right answer/solution. If we ever got a gate company in Lexington, KY, I would still buy or consult with my FL guys!!
Jeanie Artis Adams

"Ordered an Apollo 1650 with exit wand, wireless keypad, solar and keyfobs. Installed opener strait forward. Went to program remotes and key pad neither would work. Turns out the estate swing 4 button remotes are not compatible with the Apollo 1050 reciever. Also the key pad did not come with the 433 hertz conversion. Called and they sent me the correct receiver and conversion kit for key pad. Receiver came with a three wire cable and directions call for a 4 wire one necessitating a half hour trip to the hardware store. I ordered this a package so all would work together rather than piecing a system together myself. Disappointed that this was not done before I received the system. "

"My contact person was Amber and she told me exactly what to expect and when my order should be received. I believe this is the fastest order I've ever received(great service!!). Thanks Amber! I'd also like to say great price as well!! I searched and searched and your price was the lowest I could find for this product. I will definitely recommend gatecrafters to my friends and others."

"No issues, will do business again."

"excellent service fast delever"

"Price was great, then specials and discounts made it even better, shipping was WAY cheaper than other online sellers, and when an item was left out of shipment, the missing item was shipped out ASAP.

Kudos to Bill A for handling my order!

"Purchased dual swing gate set, hinges and auto lock kit. Store was easy to navigate and shipping was super fast. Have not installed yet, but installation manual looks pretty straight forward. All items seem well made so I hope to get many years of service out of them. "

"Gatecrafters had the receiver that nobody else had. Service was prompt and I got my order in two days."

"Install the unit this week and it is working fine. No problem programing unit to our vehicles. "

"When I ordered the product , was informed that it was out of stock and was told it would take about a month for the item I most wanted. So I found it with another dealer and it was shipped the next day. I turned out that the your company found a unit and shipped it that same day. So I had two units. I called your company about a return, and had no difficulty in getting a return authorization. This was handled very well and when I asked for technical help on another product that I bought from your company, I was given the advise that I needed. Thank you very much."

"Replacing my old esl-1800, I find the newer model design where the electrical enters the motor is on the opposite side. This renders it not a direct replacement without foundation work...... I was told there would be slight differences however, since the gate is a permanent install & will outlast the motor several times over why would the manufacturer make this significant change in design?"

"I ordered the gate and it came in record time at a good price. I then ordered the gate closer, lock and key pad they all came quickly and at a good price. The only problem I have had so far is the instruction manual it is not as descriptive as it could be and some of the wires are not the color described in the manual, however a call to tech support she put me on the right track and hopefully I can finish it in the next day or so "