• Address: 13100 STATE ROAD 54

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

What is this?

"Hopefully the key pad works better than the opener. The opener has a bad board. will not open with button. had to wire button to one of my opener circuits"

"Had a few issues with the remotes, receiver, and charger that were included in my order. Had to call numerous times to get them shipped. Overall the buying experience was pretty good. "

"The part we needed arrived quickly, and after installation it worked perfectly. We also got it for a fantastic price. Thanks Gatecrafters!"

"Easy to order with friendly and fast delivery service. Highly recommended."

"Great customer service! Quality product. I purchased the US Automatic patriot gate opener along with wireless intercom. Everything went together and worked right the first time."

"Each person that I talked with was very knowledgeable and pleasant. The info that they provided about two different manufacturers of gate openers helped me decide which one would be best for our application. The person who took my order was very quick and helpful in completing the order."

"Gatecrafters is a good place to purchase your gate openers and supplies. They carry most of the major brands and are priced very good. In my opinion , you can not beat their customer service. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for gate supplies."

"Excellent product. Dependable and will use again"

"Thanks for a quality product and speedy delivery!"

"Website is easy to use. Shipping is reasonably fast."

"There was a problem with my order and they took care of it promptly when it was brought to their attention. Thanks!"

"Love the product itself. However, I rec'd master board for gate opener and another for slave side of opener. Now I am ordering a remote accessory as well getting into a $500 repair investment plus original ordered kit and countless hours of installation. My remote sensor in drive is not responding nor is my accessory over ride switch as it was to keep gates open or closed as needed. Seems I could have ordered a complete new system given all the time to install and support old system. You should really provide upgrade and trade in options for returning customers. Most that can afford such products have the cash flow to upgrade/trade up as needed. Support is trying to help but seems to be hung up on tracing wires that are in the ground. Surely, you have enough info on your own accessories to support customers in the field with limited resources in their drive ways during adverse weather conditions using cell phones. Simply solution is for you to receive pics from customers so you can fully understand their systems and needs for various models. "

"Got my package that was for 5 day shipping , 2 weeks later. Just to find out that I was missing pieces to my replacement board. Also, I took me two calls to have someone realize that I knew what was talking about and that I really was missing the pieces that I knew were suppose to be there. So as long as I get them tomorrow as promised, I will be happy."

"Great service all that was promised. Thanks you!"

"The only thing I would have liked as a consumer would be a little more technical support. It was good but for someone who never deals with gates a little more hand-holding would be nice. The manual should only include the information on the specific model number that has been bought. It is confusing when other model information is in the manual All people that I dealt with were very nice and personable. "

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.