• Address: 13100 STATE ROAD 54

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

What is this?

"Quick response, fair price and received product as ordered."

"Every time I have ordered from Gatecrafters or called for tech
support I've been pleased.

"Great Service - great help when I needed it during installation."

"Gatecrafters sent my parts accurately and quickly. They are my first choice for gate operating components.

"I ordered automatic gate opener kit and a few other accessories. The control board was missing a part. When I called to tell the customer service employee the opener wasn't working she tried to make me feel like I did something wrong. After calling 2-3 times a tech finally told her to have me send a picture of the board. The tech caught the problem and sent me a new board. The product was great, however the customer service wasn't the best. Techs should do customer service as well."

"Awesome service, great products. Why go anywhere else?"

"GateCrafters.com is a great company. I have used them a couple of times and have always received great service and parts.
My last order needed a part that I was not sure of.
I emailed the company and ask my question about the part. Very quickly, I received an answer to my question explaining just what I needed to know. I ordered the part and it was what I needed and worked just great.
I will always look first to Gatecrafters.com for any parts I need. Their people who answer the emails help to make this a great site to shop. Thanks

"I purchased the mighty mule single gate opener and am very pleased with it's operation. "

"Since i stumbled across your company's website years ago i have not bought my operators from anyone else. The support staff are always eager to help and i can't say enough positive things about my sales rep, Judy!"

"Order came as expected, and got my gate working promptly. "

"Excellent support and service. Not only did the support staff identify the problem. They sent me the correct parts and directions to replace them. My gate is now reliable and works like new!"

"Great product! Everything was provided as promised and easily assembled. I get lots of compliments about the gate and people are very surprised at the cost compared to other services and gate manufacturers. "

"I ordered a number items and all was received promptly and in good condition. Their technical assistance staff helped me on the installation process and when one item later malfunctioned. I was able to replace it under warranty, no problems. "

"I was pleased with the variety of products available from GateCrafters. It made getting our automatic gate set up much easier, and gave us access to options that buying a pre-fabricated kit would have for our equine rehabilitation business. "

"I have purchased several items from Gatecrafters. Products were as advertised. Had to call support and always got superb help. Good people to do business with."

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.