Stores > Gatecrafters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-20

How are they so fast!!!

"I bought an Auto Gate opener (Sentry 300) from Gatecrafters! Their sales was great. They (mainly Bill Anthony and Denise Samuels) were very helpful. They answered many questions over the phone and email. When I installed the unit I had a few questions. I emailed the company (US Automatic) and Bill Anthony at Gatecrafters. Bill has responded to about 4 emails with answers. He responded with a range of 30 seconds to about 5 minutes. They are awesome!! I still haven't heard back from US Automatic. Their product is great but if you have any questions go with Gatecrafters. Thanks!!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you photonsforever for reaching out to ReSeller Ratings to leave your 5 STAR REVIEW! Denise and Bill's supervisor has been notified of their excellent customer service in regards to your order, so that they can be recognized. If you have any additional question regarding your US Automatic install don't hesitate to reach out to us! We provide tech support 7 days a week from 9AM - 9PM E.T.

2016-07-11

"The chair I ordered was exactly as promised. The whole experience was delightful and my grandson loves his new chair!!!

“Layalah45,

Thank you for choosing our sister site YouthChairStore.com for your youth chair needs! We are very excited that your grandson loves his new chair! YouthChairStore.com has been selling quality youth furniture for the better part of a decade, and has provided a core quality product line to hundreds of young children and their families for many years. Welcome to the family, and we hope to see you back soon! ”

2016-07-08

Customer service is still alive!

"From a quick response to an inquiry to a quick turn around on shipping our order out. Gatecrafters had everything for our gate and opener needs at a price that was the best. Would have no problem referring them to anyone that was in the market.
Juston T.

“Juston,

Thank you for choosing GateCraters.com for your LiftMaster Dual Gate Opener needs! For the last 45 years, LiftMaster has been a driving force in Gate Operators, Access Control Systems,
Accessories and more. GateCraters.com is proud to be a dealer of such a prestigious brand and looks forward to selling their products for many years to come. We look forward to seeing you soon for any of your additional gate opener needs! ”

2016-07-01

Individualized service.

"This company goes out of its way to be personal. My package came very quickly. it was delivered to a friend's house and i think all was well. "

“Azuber,

Thank you for letting us know about your 5 STAR EXPERIENCE with GateCraters.com! We are always committed to providing our customers exceptional customer service. Our shipping department strives to deliver your packages quickly and promptly. We will make sure that they are recognized for their speed of service with your order. We hope to see you again soon! ”

Houston, TX Verified Customer
2016-06-29

In stock, reasonable, but pricey shipping.

"I ordered a wire to connect a battery to my gate that failed. Gatecrafters had the item in stock and at a reasonable price. I felt the shipping cost was high for shipping a wire, more than the item itself. Otherwise, got it quickly. I'm happy with the order overall. Thanks!"

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2016

“Good morning JetCraft,

Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your LiftMaster part needs! For the last 45 years, LiftMaster has been a driving force in Gate Operators, Access Control Systems,
Accessories and more. Thank you for bringing our attention to the shipping price being too high. We looked into your shipping issue and realized that the weight we had in our system was incorrect resulting in the extra shipping cost. You will be receiving an e-mail from our Customer Service Manager who will be refunding the shipping difference. We look forward to seeing you return soon! ”

2016-06-19

Great value!

"Great value and timely delivery "

This review was modified by ehfinley on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for reaching out to Reseller Ratings about your good experience with our shipping and prices. We strive at GateCrafters.com to be an affordable solution for DIY consumers on the online market. When it comes to driveway gates and all gate accessories, no other retail store or website has this level of commitment to customer service. We are dedicated to giving you the technical support if and when you need it! If you are installing your gate or gate opener that was purchased from Gate Crafters, our Extended Tech Support hours of 9am - 9pm Eastern Time will be there for you.”

2016-06-15

On Top Of Their Game!

"Mr. Rivera knows this industry & is the Top Dog you want to work with on your next project. "

This review was modified by mxl266 on June 22 2016 11:48:15 AM

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for reaching out to ResellerRatings in regards to your wonderful experience with Mr. Rivera. When Mr. Rivera learned about how he was recognized, he was very excited, and said "Bark, bark. Woof, Woof! Who let the dogs out!" He loved working with you and looks forward to having you return to GateCrafters.com for any of your gate needs. ”

2016-06-14

buyer beware

"after waiting too long for my order to be shipped & threatening to cancel the order, I received& installed the Liftmaster dual gate openers. I find out after calling today (I gave up emailing) GateCrafters DOES NOT offer tech assistance on Liftmaster products they sell even though at the top of their page there is a banner 24/7 tech assistance. Misleading at best. Now I'm left to deal with Liftmaster--good luck with that. (again)
The response posted by gatecrafters today (6/22) is a bit puzzling. I already gave them that information yesterday & also the name of the employee that I spoke to (Denise). Do I need to copy & past the emails already traded back & forth? I can & will if provoked any more.

This review was modified by 11345 on June 22 2016 11:30:51 AM

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“After your review was posted our Customer Service Manager searched through our system, and spoke to our customer service representatives regarding your case. Unfortunately, we can not find you in our system we looked as far back as February of this year, with out additional information. We have tried reaching out to you directly through ReSellerRatings to see if we can resolve any questions you may have. We would still like to work with you to make sure that your LiftMaster product is working efficiently. Can you please provide us with your name, phone number and order number to our Customer Service Manager officeofthepresident@webdirectbrands.com so that Ashley can assist you. We do provide technical support 7 days a week 9am-9pm for Liftmaster products, and have 24/7 tech support if requested in advance. The only support that we can not offer is in regards to LiftMaster Warranty issues, where you would have to go through them.”

2016-06-10

Missing parts

"Missing post caps and hinge washers"

Rep reply posted Jun-13-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience the missing post caps and hinge washer may have caused due to our shipping error. Though rare, we acknowledge that shipping mistakes do happen and we are diligently looking into methods to decrease our error margin. Our Customer Service Manager sent out the remaining parts on 6/14. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us by e-mail or phone if you have any additional issues. ”

2016-05-31

For a gate that can't wait

"Had everything I needed and express delivery so we could get back in operation. Very seamless.
Our Association thanks you.

2016-05-09

Does not fit

"Purchase a gate back in Febuary this year Han an email with the rep stating exact size of gate recieved the gate last Friday may. And the gate is too big called the company blamed it on me because I signed the release for for a standard 12' 3" gate not realizing that the form they sent needed to be filled out with all the dimensions thought that is what was discussed via the email chain"

Rep reply posted May-26-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Since 2002 GateCraters.com has been one of the few reputable gate companies that offers our customers the ability to order custom gates, as well as semi-custom gates.
When a customer orders a semi-custom or custom gate, our gate department provides help and assistance for each step in the process to ensure that the gate that is ordered and delivered is perfect for their needs. The most important step in the process, is the approval contract. The customer must sign and fully fill out the form, so that the gate can enter production. Once the signed contract is received by the gate department, we look over the contract to make sure that it is fully filled out so that there is no confusion.
In this case, the gate was made to the exact specifications on the form, after we received the signed paperwork. After learning that the customer's gate was not fitting correctly, we have been in correspondence with the customer to try and provide options that will enable his gate to work. After coming up with a creative solution, the customer was able to successfully install his gate, with only minor changes. ”

2016-04-27

SERVICE

"I own a local gate and opener business and have always received excellent service from David R at gate crafters.

2016-03-27

Best service and products!!!

"I have had several gate openers in the past, none of them compact to the one I purchased from Gatecrafters! By far the BEST gate opener I've ever owned and the customer service is GREAT!! I would highly recommend buying your gate opener and accessories from them. David R. Was my salesperson that assisted me with any questions, Thanks"

This review was modified by Troymann on March 27 2016 04:31:46 PM

2016-03-14

Gatecrafters great support

"I’ve had the estate swing 1000 for about 3.5 years and from the beginning, the support from the gatecrafters staff has been tremendous. Most recently, Tony helped me with a “stuck-malfunctioning” situation. He sent me a video that gave me all I needed to know to fix it myself. I can’t express how helpful these guys are on all fronts. I’ve never received customer assistance at the times, or with as much support as I have with gatecrafters. I’ve spent more money on other items and those companies are mostly useless when it comes to after purchase experience. These guys stand behind their products like no other company I’ve ever dealt with. Bravo and keep up the great work and service."

This review was modified by Bradlox on March 14 2016 10:06:01 AM

2016-01-27

Great Guys!

"GateCrafters exceeded my expectations! Quick prompt shipping and great support when I needed it to help with the install. I read some of the reviews and I would probably venture to say people just don't read instructions and expect them to walk them through the whole install, and then get pissed when they don't help. I will give a shout to Bill and Judy for the wonderful service! "

This review was modified by GringoMan80 on January 27 2016 03:02:53 PM

Share Gatecrafters.com's store rating

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,535 merchant members.