• Address: 13100 STATE ROAD 54

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"The product seems to be very good. The ordering process good. The only part that left me from saying totally satisfied is the customers support. Did the chat to ask a question 15 minutes before end of office hours and was greeted and then nothing until i got a response that told me the office hours. The next day called about setback rules the person did not understand me and said to follow directions and then asked me to email with pics. Seemed to busy to talk. Once I sent the email in the morning with the pics there is supposed to be a 2hour response time but did not here back until the next day. All I got was your numbers are good. Should have been a we received your email and will respond as soon as we can. The response should have been more like "after we reviewed what you sent us, the setback numbers you are asking about will work in your application". This lets me know that you did check out my situation due to the fact that the person on the phone told me to do this.
So for me more work in that area to show that you care about what I just purchased from you. Other than that so far the product itself seems to be great.

"Excellent people to deal With. They confirmed it would work with current gate and it arrived earlier than expected. I would not hesitate to do business with them again"

" At first things didn't go as planned because they had trouble locating the part. They apologized for the service given by the employee who waited on me. Evidently he was relatively new and that is why he could not locate the part. His boss was able to locate one and offered to send it free of charge for the mishap. This was an incredibly generous offer along with terrific communication so should I need a new gate opener I likely will deal with them again. Thank You!

"I'm very pleased with how quickly my order was processed and sent to me but I was even more pleased with the fact that a real person contacted me as soon as I placed my order. This kind of great service will cause me to think of and recommend Gatecrafters in the future. "

"Easy transaction; great product."

"Mike was very helpful in determining what system we should buy and it arrived a day earlier than projected."

"The order came quickly. The customer service seemed sufficient."

"They have great customer service and took care of my return/ replacement before I even sent mine out. Thanks guys. Will use this service again. "

"I was extremely lucky to get Matt when I phoned in with my trouble on the gate. After a little back and forth, he quickly determined I was sent the wrong circuit board and did everything necessary to correct it. Following through until I received it.
Thanks for the excellent service.

"Absolutely a nightmare experience . Extreme poor support service . Would not recommend purchasing a security gate from them, specifically the 'estate swing ' brand "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-24-2014

GateCrafters, Gatecrafters.com rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your gate opener you had installed by gate doctors. We appreciate the email you had sent to us with details of the installation, after seeing your installation we feel it will not take much effort through a phone call from the gate to solve or diagnose the issue you are having. We are committed to getting every customer a gate that is automated and reliable and are awaiting a call at your convenience from the gate to one of our senior technicians to troubleshoot your issue.”

"Very easy to order and fantastic customer service"

"customer service (technical) was a waste of 3 hours of my time. Never did answer my question and provided no answer."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

GateCrafters, Gatecrafters.com rep has responded

“Hi Jim,

Thanks for taking my call and explaining the issue that you had with the latching of the gate lock. We are sorry that the rep you worked with was not a senior tech and did not pass you off to one of our technicians sooner. All of our employees learn basic troubleshooting even if they are not technicians within the company and in this case the individual tried a bit too hard to solve this on his own and didn't follow company protocol. This issue has been addressed and corrected. After speaking with you for a few minutes we both agreed we believe we identified the issue and you were making the adjustment on the bracket position on your end. If you need any further assistance please feel free to reach out again, you now have the direct extension of a technician 10+ years on the job, and we can assure you will receive assistance in a timely manner.”

"Great prices. Reasonable shipping. Tech line was very helpful. They had all the answers!! This is my got to place for gate supplies now"

"Very happy with the service we have received. Great follow up. Fast shipping."

"I ordered a solar Estate dual gate opener from this website. Although they have a lot of DIY youtube videos and manuals, the parts I received did not match some of the instructions/manuals so I had some difficulty installing. On the bright side, the installation support staff were great in troubleshooting the install and I now have a perfectly working gate!

Thanks so much!

Mike

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.