Stores > Gatecrafters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gatecrafters.com by clicking a star below.

2017-05-22

Great

"My experience was great.Dealing with Gate rafters was a great experience! "

2017-05-22

Great product, Great Service!!!

"Highly recommend this company for their products and service."

2017-05-21

Gate Repair Made Easy

"My electronic gates at the entrance to my property stopped working months ago. I thought I needed a new battery, but that was not the problem. I have a relative who's an electronics genius, and he came out and located the trouble within minutes. We went on Gatecrafters, and I ordered the part he said we needed. It was quickly shipped, and arrived in just a few days! I'm very pleased."

2017-05-10

"i like the redesigned gate gate lock and wanted to try the mag lock"

2017-05-10

WORTHLESS JUNK - Estate Swing Original Low Impact Automatic Gate Lock

"this lock is worthless due to the design of the locking mechanism, the solenoid lock is housed inside a steel box section that is 1.2 mm thick steel, the steel box has 3 sides around the solenoid lock. the 3 sides of the steel are easily bent and broken if pushed.

once the lock is attached to a gate, the the gate applies all of its force on the lock, a child can easily break this lock by pushing on the gate. a decent gate operator will break his lock just by opening force.

2017-05-09

"It was a great experience and I will wait and see what is the out come ot the produce."

2017-05-09

All's well that ends well

"Very nice experance dealing with Gate Crafters. The sales rep. was very helpfull in getting me the products that I will need to complete this project."

2017-05-04

Gate is certainly under what was promised

"Ordered a gate package on 3/25/17. Received the gate controller and accessories relatively quickly. Made at least 3 phone calls/emails as to the e.t.a of my gate. I was told twice "this Friday". I reached David in the gate building department, who was very rude and short with his answers. I'll forgo the conversation in light of my temper at the moment. I had to talk to the president of the company to get results from him. I finally received my 6'x12' gate yesterday. When I looked at the gate, there was no diagonal support built in. ?? The website clearly states on several pages that it comes with it. How the heck is a 12 foot gate not suppose to sag with no cross bracing. I again, called David in the gate factory. He stated that they no longer build them that way and it's not needed. Hasn't anyone there discovered the art of cross-bracing? I'm so fed up with the whole company that it's not worth my time to argue with some **** 3,000 miles away. At this point, I have to purchase my own material and finish building the gate myself. That's only if I want to actually put any weight on it. What a joke. My advice to anyone, is to find a local builder, pay the price and have it done professionally. One final note, it looks like a blind person (no offense) jigged up and welded my gate. If they even have a jig. Horrible. "

2017-05-03

reliable folks providing great products and services

"This is the 5th gate closer I have purchased from gatecrafters over the 15 years and all of them are still working"

2017-05-03

"David was very helpful. Found prices on amazon that were significantly lower."

2017-05-03

"David was very patient which is not normal these days. thank you much"

2017-05-02

Great lock at a low price

"great product descriptions and informative videos."

2017-05-02

Great support

"Louise was able to hep me with selecting a transmitter for the Estae Swing receiver. She was very pleasant and informative."

2017-05-01

"I did not have invoice number "

2017-04-25

"I've bought all my gate supplies at GateCrafters for the last 15 years and I've always been happy with the service and quality of their products. "

Share Gatecrafters.com's store rating

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.