Stores > Gatecrafters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-12-13

Great purchasing experience

"They answered all my question quickly designed an entrance gate that fits my needs exactly. Great company to work with. "

Rep reply posted Dec-15-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Chris for choosing GateCrafters.com for your semi-custom gate needs! Since 2002 Gate Crafters has provided over 100,000 homes, building and businesses added security to their property. I have informed Claudia's manager of her efforts. We look forward to seeing you soon! ”

2016-12-12

Very knowledgeable staff

"I purchased the Estate Swing 1000H Single Swing Gate Opener and it has worked perfect! The smart usage feature really helped my husband out, he didn't need to go through the hassle of programming. Saved him so much time, and I knew that he didn't screw it up. When we purchased this item, Judy was very knowledgeable and ensured me that if my husband needed help, Alex, their head tech would be able to help him. The manual provided was step by step so Alex wasn't needed. But we are glad that if he needed help they would be there for us. This gate opener has given me a peace of mind, and I know that my family will be safe. I will be back to order more! "

Rep reply posted Dec-12-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for reaching out to ReSellerRatings to share about your wonderful experience with GateCrafters.com when purchasing your Estate Swing single swing gate opener! We are glad that your husband was able to successful install the opener. Estate Swing is one of the top selling DIY gate opener brands in America today. Estate Swing backs its professional grade openers and accessories with custom manuals, how-to videos and industry leading warranties. If you need any additional support we can be reached 9AM - 9PM EST, 7 days a week! We hope to see you again soon for any of your additional Estate Swing needs! ”

2016-12-07

slow

"Very slow at shipping and really not much communication besides automated emails.. still haven't received my order"

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

“Good afternoon Deborah,

Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your Estate Swing needs. We apologize in the shipping delay of your purchase. Unfortunately the Estate Swing remote you purchased was indicated as back ordered at the time of your order. We expected our shipment in on November 18th, but unexpectedly they did not arrive with the shipment. We have requested an expedited shipment that will be arriving at the end of next week, and your purchase will be shipped out at that time. We are always striving to provide exceptional customer service, and acknowledge that we made a mistake when you were not notified of the extended back order. I have notified our shipping department and our Customer Service Manager so that they can provide you with the needed tracking information for your order once received. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Manager at officeofthepresident@webdirectbrands.com. ”

2016-12-07

"Found what I needed. Received in a timely manner."

Rep reply posted Dec-07-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Pamela for choosing GateCrafters.com for your GTO gate opener needs! They have been a leader in the DIY market since 1980s and has provided affordable gate opener solutions for customers all over the world. We take pride in being able to sell their products, and we hope that your new GTO/ Linear Gate Opener provides you and your family with safety and security for many years to come. We look forward to seeing you again for any other needs you may have in the future! ”

2016-10-18

Prompt service on obtaining replacement part

"I needed a control board for my Mighty Mule gate opener's control arm. I ordered the part & received it within 2 days. The part was exactly what I needed and I was able to install the part & have the gate working again. Thanks for your assistance. "

Rep reply posted Oct-19-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Good morning Blist7! Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your Mighty Mule gate opener needs! They have been a leader in the DIY market since 1980s and has provided affordable gate opener solutions for customers all over the world. We take pride in being able to sell their products, and we hope that your new GTO/ Linear Gate Opener provides you and your family with safety and security for many years to come. We look forward to seeing you again for any other needs you may have in the future!””

2016-10-12

Review

"Still wait
I'm still waiting on order

Rep reply posted Oct-13-2016

“Good morning Joseph,

Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your Estate Swing Gate Opener needs. We apologize in the shipping delay of your purchase. We where unfortunately out of stock on an item that was needed for your column mount opener, which should have been communicated to you by your sales rep Denise. We apologize for the lack of communication in regards to your order. We are always striving to provide exceptional customer service, and acknowledge that we made a mistake. You order was shipped out on October 12th, and was received 10/15/2016 at 10:12AM. If you need any additional assistance we have technical support 9AM - 9PM, 7 Days a week, 1-800-573-GATE (4283).”

2016-10-11

No coustomer service

"Communication lacking. I had to contact compant to find out status of item; to find out that it hadn't been ordered. Still haven't heard on shipping of item. Sent another email today, but haven't had a reply back.

Paid for 3 day shipping.... that was w waste of money.

This review was modified by Dgonzo12 on October 11 2016 06:09:06 PM
Rep reply posted Oct-12-2016

“Good morning,

The LiftMaster Atena that you ordered was out of stock in our inventory and the manufacturers. Unfortunately the item was not indicated on our website as being out of stock, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Due to the error on our part, we have refunded your shipping cost, and will send out your product priority mail once received back into our stock on 10/26/2016. Your sales Rep Judy has been in contact with you via e-mail providing the status of the item. If you need any additional assistance we have technical support 9AM - 9PM, 7 Days a week, 1-800-573-GATE (4283).”

2016-10-10

Service

"Gatecrafters provides great customer service. I am a residential customer and they treat me like I am one of their big commercial customers. They are always friendly, willing to discuss my specific needs and to recommend solutions"

Rep reply posted Oct-11-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

““Thank you Peter for reaching out to ReSellerRatings to share about your wonderful experience with GateCrafters.com when purchasing your Estate Swing Accessories Package and E-S 1100 replacement parts! Estate Swing is one of the top selling DIY gate opener brands in America today. Estate Swing backs its professional grade openers and accessories with custom manuals, how-to videos and industry leading warranties. Your sales representative Judy has been with us for over a decade and she strives to give each customer the help and support they need to make educated purchases. If you need any additional support we can be reached 9AM - 9PM EST, 7 days a week! We hope to see you again soon for any of your additional Estate Swing needs! ””

2016-09-27

"Thanks for such prompt service!"

Rep reply posted Sep-27-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for kind review. We are glad that you made your purchase with Web Direct Brands, Inc.! Our shipping department strives to deliver your packages quickly and promptly. We will make sure that they are recognized for their speed of service with your order. We hope to see you again soon! ””

2016-09-27

EXACTOE MUNDOE!!!

"All went well. Thank You!!!"

Rep reply posted Sep-27-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for kind review. We are glad that you made your purchase with Web Direct Brands, Inc.! We hope to see you again soon! ”

2016-09-24

not receiving order info

"I ordered a product over a week ago. After the initial order email I have not received any more information on the order. I've tried to contact personal order assistant through email but I don't get a reply. I've tried live chat but I get all operators are offline."

Rep reply posted Sep-24-2016

“Good morning John,

Thank you for choosing SqueezoStrainer.com for your Squeezo part needs. We apologize for the delay in correspondence with your sales rep Amanda. She unexpectedly went into maternity leave Monday of last week, and our Customer Service Manager must have not seen your e-mail come through. The order that you placed for the Squeezo Deluxe Strainer has been indicated as being out of stock on our website. We have an order that is being received early next week, and your item will be shipped out at that time. Unfortunately, due to it being the end of tomato milling season, we were out of stock on multiple items, like several of our competitors. I have notified our shipping department and our Customer Service Manager so that they can provide you with the needed tracking information for your order. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service Manager at officeofthepresident@webdirectbrands.com.

2016-09-20

"As of this writing product is out of stock and I have not received it. "

Rep reply posted Sep-22-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for choosing SqueezoStrainer.com for your Squeezo replacement part needs. Unfortunately, due to it being the height of tomato milling season, we were out of stock on the rubber gasket you ordered on September 11th, 2016, like several of our competitors. The manufacturers were scrambling to push out product due to the increase in demand this season from last year’s season. Immediately after we received our shipment in on September 19th, your item was shipping via USPS First Class, and should be received by the end of the week. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Make sure check with SqueezoStrainer for your parts/ replacement needs before the next season. Happy growing! ”

2016-09-11

"Grey seller and checks everything will day again.

Rep reply posted Sep-13-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you for choosing GateCrafters.com for your needs. We hope to see you again soon! ”

2016-08-21

unreturned messages

"Was notified via email that I had the wrong date on my credit card. At Gatecrafter's request I emailed the correct info. Never recieved confirmation so I left a message via telephone, no returned call. Still not sure if my order ever shipped or not. The person that sent me the notification of an invalid CC expiration date & request of me to send my correct info via email (to which I did) was named Amanda."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

“Mariposa,

We apologize for the lack of communication in regards to your order. We are always striving to provide exceptional customer service, and acknowledge that we made a mistake. Unfortunately, your order was not placed successfully and your card was not charged due to the expiration date not matching your banks records. We were not able to place your order with only the cards expiration date, since we do not have the full payment information. The email that was sent out only states "Reason: Invalid expiration date. Please check the expiration date and re-submit." We realize that this process has not been in the best interest of our customers checkout experience. Due to these errors not being fully resolved our IT department is re-structuring our check out process. Soon, the customer will be able to edit and re-submit incorrect information with out having to start the checkout process from the beginning. This ensures that the unfortunate error you occurred will not happen in the future. ”

2016-08-17

Good selection of gate openers and great service

"We're very happy with the service from Gatecrafters. I needed help selecting the right system and accessories, and got just the help I needed. We got good support when we had installation and troubleshooting questions. "

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

A rep from Gatecrafters.com, GateCrafters, has responded

“Thank you Amy for reaching out to ReSellerRatings to share about your wonderful experience with GateCrafters.com when purchasing your Estate Swing receiver! Estate Swing is one of the top selling DIY gate opener brands in America today. Estate Swing backs its professional grade openers and accessories with custom manuals, how-to videos and industry leading warranties. If you need any additional support we can be reached 9AM - 9PM EST, 7 days a week! We hope to see you again soon for any of your additional Estate Swing needs! ”

Share Gatecrafters.com's store rating

Gatecrafters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Gatecrafters.com is a merchant member
Gatecrafters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.