Stores > Garage-Organization
  • Garage-Organiza

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
Voice your opinion! Review Garage-Organization by clicking a star below.
2017-07-14

Best customer service ever!

"I purchased a number of lockers, wall cabinets and base cabinets. One of the lockers and base cabinet was damaged upon delivery. I contacted Molly and emailed her pictures of the damaged cabinets. She took care of the problem immediately and a short time later a new locker and base cabinet arrived in perfect condition. If you're considering ordering cabinets for your garage this is the best company to place your order. The cabinets are of excellent quality and there are no hassles. Thanks to Molly this entire experience has been over the top."

2017-07-07

Customer service

"Received 2 damaged lockers. Called on a Saturday spoke with Avi he was great to deal with. Sent a couple of pictures and Avi Had replacement cabinets ordered for me without question. Fast response to the issue was nice did not have to harass them to get resolution to this. Would definitely recommend garage organization to anyone looking for garage cabinets. Great customer service and a great product. "

2017-06-27

Excellent customer service

"I ordered a gazebo from Garage Organization. There was some problems as to when it was going to be delivered. I called customer service and the owner of the company called me on a weekend and took matters into his hands. He gave me his cell phone number and I dealt with him and he took excellent care of me and I was able to get my gazebo on time. The gazebo was in excellent condition and was installed by my husband, all my himself. And to top it all, before I made my decision of where to buy the gazebo, I looked at everywhere and nothing can compare the price that I got from Garage Organization. To the owner of Garage Organization, no one can compare the way you treated me and the way you took care of my concerns. You definitely went above and beyond. Kudos to you. Thank you for everything. "

2017-06-20

Outstanding Product, Excellent Price, Incredible Customer Service

"As a Competition BBQ Pitmaster, I have been looking to build-out a prep kitchen in my outbuilding. Key to the prep kitchen was to have top quality cabinetry at a reasonable price point -- Garage-Organization not only offered the cabinetry (New Age Pro 3), but at a price point lower than any other retailer, including Costco!

Garage-Organization delivered the cabinetry (18-pieces) within 10-days of placing the order. I was anticipating a delivery nightmare, however the LTL carriers delivered the cabinets all the way to the outbuilding. Out of 18 pieces, only one was damaged -- which was surprising. This simply speaks volumes about Garage-Organization's relationship with their network of freight carriers

Upon contacting Garage-Organization, regarding the damaged unit, the Garage-Organization Team quickly (within minutes) arranged for a replacement cabinet to be delivered (the replacement was delivered in 3 days) -- simply provided them with a picture of the damage, no further questions.

As for the NewAge Pro 3 cabinets -- the quality is incredible and the installation was quite easy. Being a BBQ Pitmaster, I'm not a small boy -- I was able to stand inside the Locker unit and it supported my weight -- the bottom didn't sag a bit, even being 5" off the floor. The stainless countertops are exactly what I need for prep work.

My wife was soooo impressed, she has ask me to install the same cabinets in our garage -- another order is being placed.

The combination of the Customer Service, Product Quality, Price Point and Shipping have me spreading the word in the BBQ Community about this awesome outlet -- Garage-Organization.

2017-06-20

Five Stars for Customer Service

"I bought a tool box from Garage Organization and upon receiving it, I was disappointed due to the fact that the product had manufacturing defects to the point of being unusable, but Aviad Stark in behalf of Garage Organization promptly made it right with a replacement. I would definitely recommend Garage Organization to others."

2017-05-31

Great product and support

"Avaid was great. Helped me spec the product and helped time its arrival with the install of an epoxy floor. "

2017-05-29

Great company!

"I came across these guys when I was cleaning up and fixing up the garage. They are awesome! A wide selection, very competitive prices and quick shipping. I keep looking for more things to add. Highly recommend buying from them. "

2017-05-08

Fabulous customer service!!!

"I had a question about my order, the response was within an hour or so."

2017-04-24

Smartest Purchase Ever!

"First of all I was a little skeptical about going with garage shelves for my craft room, and even more skeptical about ordering them online since they were such a large item, pretty heavy and expensive but everything went so smoothly. Finding the items I wanted on Garage-Organization's website was easy, checkout, shipping everything was great. My cabinets arrived in tact, were unloaded all the way to my garage for me, and install took about two days between my husband and I. I've told all my friends about Garage-Organization, hopefully they will be ordering soon too!"

2017-04-07

Over the top

"We had some issues with damaged items, the owner got personally involved and worked right along side of us until we were 110% satified. Their dilegance and effort was over the top! In today's climate not many companies or people for that matter stick to the old adage "the client is always right" but in this case they definitely do. We highly recommend them very commendable, very professional and will get ALL OUR FUTURE BUSINESS!"

2017-04-07

StackOn 16 Gun Hunter Green Combination Safe

I received my safe from Custom Company this morning!
They were just right on time and the driver was very accommodating
and put the the safe in my garage.
I unpacked it, was packed very professionally, and
had my buddies help me move it into my home.
From the very beginning, ordering and shippers scheduling a delivery, I couldn't be happier. Everything went most professionally and respectful.
5 Stars for all Garage Organization did to make this 1st time customer
happy and appreciative.

2017-03-09

Top Notch Customer Service

"I have made a couple purchases from Garage-Organization and each time, not only have I been satisfied by what I ordered, but also the help from the company as well. My last order arrived damaged from shipping that wasn't visible from the outside. The staff at Garage-Organization replaced it immediately and took care of the entire process every step of the way. Including the struggles with the manufacturer.

Great prices on the products I wanted brought me to Garage-Organization, but excellent customer service keeps me coming back.

2017-03-07

Excellent customer service

"Had an issue with bent hardware. Spoke with Molly in customer service and she immediately had the part shipped out to me. I've already gone back to order more product from this company. "

2017-03-05

Fantastic

"From beginning to end, a perfect transaction. Delivery went smoothly, prices are great. Unit was easy to put together, minimal assembly. Quality of unit is awesome. Perfect for our garage!! Customer service is wonderful. They answer in a timely manner and are knowledgeable and friendly!!!!"

2017-02-15

Valentine's Day Hero

"Garage-Organization went above and beyond to assist with my order to make a Valentine's Day surprise gift arrive in time. Although shipping couldn't be guaranteed, they did everything possible to request rush treatment and the order arrived in time. The prices also were more competitive than other places I looked for the same item. I would definitely reach out to Garage-Organization again for future needs."

Share Garage-Organization's store rating

Garage-Organization is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Garage-Organization is not a merchant member
Garage-Organization does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!