Stores > Garage-Organization

• Garage-Organiza

Product & services pricing Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
2016-11-17

Awsome Company, product and customer service

"I received my garage storage system and had it unpacked and put together within a few hours. This was one of the best purchases I have ever made on line. from the ease of shopping and buying to the customer service and delivery by RL Carriers everything was perfect and easy. My compliments to who ever packed everything. it was done like we used to pack equipment for deployments when I was in the military. not a scratch or dent on anything. I highly recommend Garage-Organization. I will be a return customer."

This review was modified by timgib41 on November 17 2016 07:11:52 AM

2016-11-13

Exceptional service!

"I ordered an item I needed for my bakeshop and needed within a certain time frame. Customer service expedited my item and I received it within a few days!

Thank you and I will reorder in the future.

2016-09-17

Customer Service the Best!

"Great products, good price. My room is complete now. On piece was damaged in shipment t and they quickly shipped out another. I will be recommending them to all my friends. Hates off to Aviad, who knows how to work with customers."

2016-09-12

Great Service

"I ordered a whole system of cabinets for my garage, when they arrived one of the cabinet units had damaged doors. I contacted Garage-Organization about how to proceed, I included pics of the damage. They not only communicated quickly, but replaced the two doors, and sent me a utility kit as an apology that I had to deal with the inconvenience of the damaged doors.
Well done. Great service and communication.

This review was modified by docbeals on September 13 2016 03:52:18 PM

2016-08-25

Outstanding customer service

"I had trouble receiving my products because of the location and slope of my driveway. Avi did everything he could to help me get my products to my home. He was very understanding and kind. I really felt like he wanted to help me. This is how customer should be. I appreciate everything they did. I must mention the amazing garage system. It is solid!
Thank you to Avi and garage-organization. I will order from you again--after my driveway is paved;)

2016-07-16

Completely Satisfied DIY'r

"I've purchased two Garage Shelving units from Garage-Organization. One 3x8' and one 3x6'. Both installations were straightforward, and the product usage/capacity exceeded my expectations. They are a fantastic product for organizing your garage.
One unit did have defects (broken welds/solders on the shelving racks), but the customer service group was very responsive and I received replacement shelves within several days at no expense.

Great product, great Customer Service! I will be purchasing from them again.

- Norm S

This review was modified by nrsmax on July 16 2016 10:03:41 AM

2016-06-22

Now, I am organized!

"I purchased a New Age Pro Series 14 piece set in red and am completely satisfied. Moreover, I am pleased with the support offered by Aviad prior to the sale. He took time to discuss the products, the timing of the order and what to do if there were any concerns after the delivery.

The communications and delivery of the cabinets took place exactly as he had described and they are an excellent quality product, exceeding my expectations. The hinges are very nice soft close design, the construction is stout, paint quality is attractive and rugged, and the shelves that go in the cabinets are 2x heavier than anything I have seen. The soft self closing drawers are a nice touch on the tool cabinet.

Spending about $4k without seeing the product or the store is chancy, but for this transaction, I was confident it would go well and am writing this review to share that this guy is a straight shooter. If you are thinking about doing business with these people, from my experience it will be a smooth deal. I can't wait to show off my cool cabinets that have completed my little man cave garage. Thanks, Aviad.

This review was modified by northroadhops on June 22 2016 08:59:14 AM

2016-04-15

Great Experience. Problem w/ order and they fixed it immediately....Highly Recommend

"I ordered 6 garage cabinets after shopping online. All 6 arrived in a timely manner but one had a dent on the door. After emailing Garage-Organization they took care of the problem within 24 hours and a new door was mailed to me. It was a breeze and I highly recommend."

This review was modified by atwnsw on April 15 2016 12:29:12 AM

2016-01-22

Stellar Experience

"The folks at Garage Organization held my impatient hand throughout the order, shipping and receiving experience. My safe arrived in perfect shape, faster than promised. I could not be happier.

All considered (item, shipping), I could not find a better price. Incredible combination: Great price, great service all the way through!

This review was modified by Murphy1230 on January 22 2016 04:05:13 PM

2015-12-18

"Received great customer service. When a product I had ordered was on back order from manufacturer, they let me know right away. The delay was not expected to be lengthy at first, but unfortunately, they notified me a second time about another delay when they received an update from the manufacturer. I appreciated them letting me know. They gave me the option of canceling my order, upgrading to another option at no additional charge, or waiting on my original selection to come in.

They have a great selection of products and their pricing and shipping fees are decent. I will be ordering from them again.

This review was modified by jh_dh500 on December 18 2015 01:08:15 PM

2015-11-18

"Seriously outstanding, Garage-Organization is too good to be true!

I was apprehensive about ordering my garage cabinets on-line and researched products and companies for a month. I had 3 different closet companies come out and got bids that were 25-50% higher for particle board cabinets. After reading numerous positive reviews about Garage-Organization and calling in twice to get their opinion I ended up ordering NewAge Performance Plus 20 gauge steel Locker Cabinets #36806 and the matching 5 Piece Cabinetry Set #36840. I ended up having the cabinets hung instead of freestanding on the floor and am very happy with the results. It took 2 excellent handymen about 2 hours to get them leveled and hung.

I did have some concealed damage and contacted Garage-Organization, they got the replacements out immediately and took care of everything to my satisfaction.

I am thrilled with the cabinets and would order them again and only order them from Garage-Organization.

2015-11-13

"Best communication i have ever had. Had some shipping damage and was taken care of the same day. Great price also. Thanks for a great transaction."

This review was modified by jeffdurant49 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-12

"I placed an order with them for a little over 1000.00 dollars. There was so much back and forth with the delivery as they could not come on a day that I was home (and they insisted that I be home), that I canceled the order. They were very uncooperative and nasty (Aviad) that it took 65 emails to straighten the mess out and he charged me 426.00 dollars return shipping and "restocking fees". That was 38 days ago and I still dont have the rest of the money refunded. Save yourself a headache........DON'T SHOP HERE! "

This review was modified by ketzal58 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-07-31

"I could not be happier with the overall experience in dealing with Aviad and his team..Great customer service is measured in how you deal with problems and we had a small issue with delivery and Aviad jumped in with an immediate resolution. Great product and superb follow-up.
I will use them again without hesitation!

This review was modified by DFC1 on July 31 2015 09:00:42 AM

2015-06-25

"We ordered New Age cabinets and shelving for our Garage from Garage Organization. These were to replace the cabinets we purchased from Lowe's that were defective and had no resolution for the problem.......It was such a pleasure to order from Aviad and Avi. They both helped in the selection of shelves to match the cabinets and the customer service was wonderful. Very patient and the response time of any questions I had was VERY quick. We were going on a vacation and they even took care of holding the delivery until we returned. We love the cabinets and they heavy duty shelves. We would recommend them to our friends and would be a repeat customer if the need arises."

This review was modified by Floridians on June 25 2015 09:30:05 AM

Share Garage-Organization's store rating

Garage-Organization is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Garage-Organization is not a merchant member
Garage-Organization does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!