"I took my PS3 with the YLOD for repair which they said would take about two weeks. I get an email update six days later saying that the system is unrepairable. This would be the last direct confirmation of my systems status and location for the next month. After two weeks I check back in and they tell me they are still waiting for it from their repair place. I check back in a few days later and finally get a call from the store manager that they told him their repair people sent it to Lacrosse, Wisconsin for a second opinion. I'm busy with work for the next couple of weeks and come back and still no information. At this point I have had no idea where my system was or if it was getting fixed. I finally came back over the weekend and find out it has been sitting at the Brooklyn Parks location all this time. Three days later they finally send it back to the store where I pick up my broken system with the game still inside and pay the $20 diagnostic fee which pretty much comes to the conclusion that the system is broken (big surprise there) I don't mind so much that they were unable to fix it but I went over a month after the due date without any information on what was being done to my system. I would not recommend using them for game system repairs."

modified review This review was modified by pelerojo711 on July 30 2013 12:57:01 PM

"I purchased an Instafire 3.0 from Gaming Generations off ebay.... after I had left positive review for there quick shippment, I attempted to solder the Instafire onto my controller which i absolutly failed at...
I contacted them in hopes they could offer some assistance...

What I recieved was much better than just costomer service.. the reply's were fast and they allowed me to send my controller back to them for them to solder it in for me at a minimal cost.

As it turned out I burned the mother board and the sync area, they contacted me right away and offered to replace the mother board also at a minimal cost..

I received my controller within a week with the Instafire already installed and all at a fair price..

I have recomended Gaming Generations to my friends but felt compelled to do more as they went above and beyond to help me.

Great Product Great Customer Service

modified review This review was modified by mrclean888thekid on September 05 2012 05:29:26 PM

"I found this site as I was trying to find controller replacement caps for my GameCube controllers. When I first visited the site however, the caps were out of stock. I checked later and voila! It was available!

At first I was hesitant to order because of the mostly negative reviews on this website, but I decided to order anyways because they accepted Paypal.

Anyways, I received emails detailing my order number and tracking number, and withing a few days I received my order.

The service was good, and the products were excellent. I'm not sure too much about the negative reviews, as my experience with Gaming Generations was quite pleasant. I will probably order from them again.

"I ordered a game that is supposed to be new, but I got it used and wasn't even in good condition. That is scam."

"Best transaction i have ever had in my prior experiences, i have done alot of online transactions and never has a seller before this one given me the experience that i received. They worked with me on the transaction itself and then even followed it up with saving me money on the cost of shipping. Best transaction i could ever ask for and for the people i deal with going forward this seller has made it so they will have to work their rears off to even compare. Great prices, Great customer service, what more could you ask for?"

"great store people are really cool and know what they are talking about. Prices are very cheap and have a large selection of items. "

"Easily some of the best customer service I have dealt with. Fast, Prompt, and easy payment/shipping. Got my product and was entirely happy with it. I would recommend these guys to anyone."

modified review This review was modified by ItzJamesFTW on June 14 2010 12:53:28 AM

"Well this is my first time ordering from them and probably the last. Amazon is much cheaper and reliable. So far I have been waiting 10 days, no response to my phone calls or emails even though it's well within their working hours. I'm one step away from canceling the payment at the bank and letting them deal with the bank. It also seems like a tiny operation. I don't know if it's some kid in his basement ordering off ebay then shipping it to me or a respectable online business?

UPDATE: 14 days after ordering and calling and giving them a chance we have contacted our bank and in about 2-3 min have got our money back and the bank can go after gaminggeneration.com for the money. Just happy not to deal with them anymore. Nothing but crooks just taking money. BTW We ended up buying today from amazon for under 1/3 the price. :)

modified review This review was modified by cozofdeath on May 18 2010 07:13:42 AM

Gaming Generations is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gaming Generations is not a merchant member
Gaming Generations does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!