"I was worried about ordering from this site because of it's mixed reviews but I went ahead and ordered a AceKard 2i. It came on the day GameKool said it would be here and also it was not DOA like a ton of people were saying. I am satisfied with GameKool and will continue to do business with them. Thanks."

"Ordered my item 28Nov, several emails discussing why it could be delayed, and it is now 30 Jan and I still have not received my purchase... that is the longest (and getting longer) 10 business days I have ever seen. I hoeps or ever actually getting my purchase is fading. "

"STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!! SCAM SITE!!!
Wrote them three times during ~35 day period for not receiving the items ordered. First email, after 14 days, they responded and requested I wait a little longer, since it was holiday season, i.e. before thanksgiving. It looked positive. 2nd email, about ~30days, was letting them know how disappointed I was that I won't have it for Christmas and asking what their customer service position is in the event that I do not receive the item, i.e. return, refund or credit. No Response. The Last email I stated that if they do not RESPOND, they are admitting to being a scam site and that I will post on all known review sites and use the free market system to warn people that they are a SCAM SITE. With such strong email like that, you would think they would respond. BUT NO RESPONSE... hense by default, they are admitting to being a scam site. In a free market economy, reputation and word of mouth is EVERYTHING in a customer satisfaction driven business!!! Buyer Beware of www.gamekool.com I have shared my experience with you, with hopes to spare you of the frustrations and disappointment I went through. Only redeeming thing is that because I used paypal, I was able to escalate the situation and get the funds back.

"I'm not sure how to rate this company, other than to say if you're in the US, this is a website based in China. A lot of dirty deeds done in this place. I've order from them twice. The first order went smooth and arrived on time! I was very pleased .. the second time however is a completely different story .. placed my order and for one reason or another the payment status on the order said 'declined' even though the money was taken from my account .. tried contacting numerous times only to have 1 random email about 3 days later tell me that my "card was declined, call bank" .. yeah whatever .. So they pretty much took my money the second time and have done nothing with it .. So, all I will say is order from them with absolute caution and ONLY if you can't get what you are looking fro from somewhere else .. .. I know I'm never going back to them again!!!"

"This is a fradulent website. I placed an order on Nov 24th. Never received a tracking number or order confirmation. After several weeks and nothing I sent them an e-mail requesting a tracking number. They were quick to provide a tracking number, but when I checked it out the package said it had been sitting in China since Nov 27th. I contacted my local post office and they said they had not received it into their system so they had no idea. It is now Dec 20th and Gamekool is no longer responding to my inquiries as to where this package is. Save yourself the hassle and do not deal with this company."

"Fraudulently advertised and sold a defective ps3 Break module. Stopped responding to communication attempts once the module was delivered and found defective. PayPal would not reverse transaction since they actually shipped and delivered a product."

"Ordered an Acekard2i on the 27th, arrived about 10 days later.

Product came DOA, and they flat out REFUSED to pay the return shipping to get it fixed, since it would cost about 20 bucks just to ship it to them.

Will NEVER buy from again, the customer service barely exists and they barely speak English.

Bad service, DOA product and flat out refusing to pay to fix THEIR mistake.

"I ordered 2 memory cards for nintendo DSI, since Feb 4, 2010, and till now did not receive anthing, they made a mistake in the address, promissed to send a replacement never did, promissed to refund me my money and again never did, now they are not responding my e-mail, and they even has no phone to call, this compnay is a fake, do not deal with it, I rated them 1 star because there is nothing less, "

"At first, I was skeptic of this site. I mean, it's a Hong Kong website. I ordered on April 7th and they shipped the item the SAME DAY. That's when I got REALLY REALLY skeptic.

So I waited... and waited... I even talked to one of the customer support people on their site. They were actually knowledgeable of my purchase and told me the item will arrive soon.

EXACTLY 14 days. It arrived in VA.

I'm very satisfied.

I hear stories about how people got scammed or whatever the case. I haven't yet to find positivity about the website. I mean, I saw they were having a good deal on an item that I really wanted. So I didn't want to pass the opportunity up and buy something TRIPLE THE PRICE! So I took a damn risk and went for it. I'm just glad I have the item and it works. I love it.

I recommend buying from this site... only if you're a risk taker like me and you're patient for two weeks. :D

modified review This review was modified by imjustkimmie on May 11 2009 01:14:37 PM

Gamekool is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gamekool is not a merchant member
Gamekool does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!