Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"Not sure why this website gets a bad rating? My (first) order went perfect (The Last of Us for just $24.49). Bought with my Dutch Paypal account, got the serial key almost directly in my email and activate succesfully on my US playstation account and played the game the same day."

modified review This review was modified by bsmpower on November 27 2014 12:57:41 AM

"slick site, instantly emailed my code. I just bought the last of us at half the price of any other retailer. accepts paypal

I'm very satisfied

edit: I hadn't researched this site prior to purchase and only after posting my review did I notice all the negative feedback. I will note that I tried to use the code first on my EU account and it didn't work, it did work however on my US account. Bear this in mind. Ps4 digital games are region locked. might have something to do with it?

modified review This review was modified by choffy on November 24 2014 08:56:37 PM

"Ordered Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag digital code for xbox one on sale for 11.49. Games old now but is still a good time and one worth adding to the collection. Was skeptical because of negative reviews but figured it had paypal checkout so went with it. Worked fine, received a order invoice and another email that had the code in it. No problems and code worked fine. Not sure about everyone else's experiences but mine was how it should be. Best of luck to others. Didn't actually receive an order number in email, but one was offered right after checkout so don't have it now."

modified review This review was modified by hterdlih on November 24 2014 07:35:37 PM

" I ordered the Sly Cooper PS3 collection and received a bad key. I have emailed the support email included in the email with my key as well as the email of the paypal account I was billed to. No response. Take this as a warning all to avoid this seller.
I cannot believe they actually encourage giving them reviews in their emails.

modified review This review was modified by Opiate96 on November 21 2014 08:24:29 AM

"Fantastic persons, very helpful. They just solved my problem. I RECOMMEND. Hello from Slovakia."

"I purchased a game about 2 days ago now, and still haven't received any code. I emailed the seller, but didn't receive any reply either. This is my first time using this website and i'm very Disappointed."

modified review This review was modified by bobbydoo on November 19 2014 11:12:22 AM

"Code didn't but I did get a refund."

modified review This review was modified by theplaceboeffect on November 11 2014 09:01:47 AM

"I purchased a digital game from Game Deal Daily and received a code which did not work. I've purchased digital games from other sellers, and never had this happen before.

I contacted the seller directly and via Paypal. No response.

Days later, I got an email asking if I was in the US - as if this couldn't be determined from my Paypal address. I responded of course I am in the US, and received no further response from the seller.

I filed a Paypal claim. No response.

4 days after my purchase I finally threatened the seller with negative feedback. He finally responded saying the original code had a typo. Interesting, how this seller does not respond unless threatened with negative feedback.

The seller has refused to refund my money.

This is a seller who sends out non-working codes. Seller did not respond until threatened with negative feedback. it took 4 days, multiple emails, a Paypal claim, and finally a threat of negative feedback, all to have the seller say that the original code had a typo. Yes that must be really hard to figure out, had to study that for 4 days and ignore your customer who is wondering for days why he received a non-working product.

I actually have never posted negative feedback before anywhere. The fact that I'm doing so right now is an indicator of how deeply unsatisfied I am with Game Deal Daily.

Regarding the reviews below - it's interesting how they are a mostly 1 star reviews with a few 5 star reviews. I wonder who the 5 star reviews are :) - particularly the last 2 for the game Last of Us Remastered, which I unfortunately purchased from this seller and I recommend you don't.

modified review This review was modified by egene1 on October 29 2014 10:40:41 PM

"This site used to be great. I ordered from them many times years ago. Well, it's junk now. Ordered $30 in xbox live credits that were supposed to be 'digital delivery'. A day passes... nothing. After 3 days I email the seller to ask when I can expect them. No response. After a week, I open a paypal dispute and email the seller a second time. Got a refund after opening a paypal dispute but never heard back from the seller or anything. AVOID this site, I don't think they even have the stuff they claim to have."

Game Deal Daily User

"Purchased 1month gold, they ran out tried to give 5 -7day trials, can not get benefits of gold membership from these codes. Tried to get some sort of refund or actual order fufilled. No response. Used Banana Play Store to spend more money on a membership I should of already had Excellent customer service, speedy verification and speedy code arrival. Received exactly what I purchased with new site."

"I purchased a limited edition of a game, and he sent me the regular edition. Refused to pay for return shipping, and I had to open a paypal dispute.

Stick with amazon or even gamestop. Avoid this seller like the plague.

"This is the worst site ever. I ordered MGS Revengence for the Xbox 360 Steelbook w/DLC code. All I got was the plain version and two dollars in prostitution money. Because that's what it felt like. I never even got an apology letter. Just left me hanging. Don't buy anything here. If you somehow do, use protection. Paypal at least helps you from getting screwed over."

modified review This review was modified by KK1990 on August 14 2014 09:55:25 PM

"Purchase game key never receive.
Update I just receive the game key from the seller still take almost 24 hr for a key is too long.

modified review This review was modified by HTCGEEK on May 15 2014 06:55:30 AM

"Honest Company, There was a problem with my order 3 months later (my key stopped working) - and they resolved it for me by returning the payment amount. For those of you with legit problems, i recommend contacting them via email for assistance. After they solved this for me I chose to write a positive review as i was very pleased with the service."

modified review This review was modified by FrozenGamer on April 17 2014 09:15:59 AM

"I have bought a Bioshock Infinite Steam Key for $29.95. The key has never been emailed to me. Gamedealdaily.com won't respond to my emails and facebook messages. I think gamedealdaily is a scam."

modified review This review was modified by brentmiller on June 21 2013 09:52:54 AM

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member
Game Deal Daily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!