• Game Deal Daily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.6/10 5.6/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"Got The Last of Us Remastered for the PS4 for a great price. They had a GREAT deal for like 12.49$. Really fast and simple order! Live in Sweden and had no trouble paying with PayPal. Thought the code will take a while, but within a matter of seconds after payment was confirmed, the download code arrived in my e-mail. Even tried the new feature on the PlayStation App where you can put in the code directly into the app. Worked like a charm, downloaded and playing! Just create a US account on the PSN to download it.

Really recommended when it comes to digital orders. Have not bought a physical game. Other than that, 10 out 10!

This review was modified by leoals on June 30 2015 10:41:18 PM

"I have ordered the Last of Us ps4 code and a Cities: Skyline code from Game Deal Daily. Both codes were emailed and both codes worked. I got the codes right away, it was under 5 mins from order confirmation email to the code email. "

This review was modified by Vaco on June 28 2015 06:13:20 PM

"This place sent out invalid code. I tried to reach their customer service, but never received a response from them. Avoid purchasing games from this place at all costs!

This review was modified by SlyferHC on June 27 2015 10:18:58 AM

"waiting for a valid code, the one that i was sent had the
The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid
error
update..
next morning they emailed me back with the fixed code :)
all good now

This review was modified by jgjohn02 on June 25 2015 07:19:52 AM

"Scam Emailed a code that never work
Avoid these guys

This review was modified by swanson87 on June 24 2015 02:43:10 PM

"Legit! Was a little nervous before buying, but code was delivered within 5 minutes after payment. Bought PS4 Last of us. "

"I bought 4 codes of 500 sony reward points. I was not able to use those codes, sony blocked my rewards account because of the codes. I asked (them, him "gamedealdaily") for help but I did not get any response "

This review was modified by Bombillo503 on June 02 2015 12:12:12 PM

"I was bought 10$ wallet digital code several times and one time Destiny digital code and everything was excellent. Excellent reseller. Everything works fine. I received codes within 2 seconds and every code is correct. So this is my opinion. And before I was very scared to buy from this site but now when I buy several times I can say that's excellent and cheapest reseller."

This review was modified by Rhisonicus on May 20 2015 02:54:05 AM

"Had the same issues others have. Bought a steam code and was invalid. Emailed back and forth and then stopped hearing from them. Tried one more time and received an email that stated, "looking for typos". Haven't heard from them in over a week.

I don't think they mean for this to happen, but just know that it is possible.

"In short, I was dicked over with no resolution. I ordered a code from Gamedealdaily, and the code didn't work. Their (his?) customer service from the included email offered no resolution other than "Please send a picture of the error message you received." When a picture was sent the emails stopped. Scam.

Edit: This seems to have been rectified. I was updated with a functional code but the effort it took to get the code leaves the experience at less than average.

Edit: Adjusted scores to reflect the extra effort that was taken to make this right.

This review was modified by rallysman on April 03 2015 09:57:45 AM

"Edit my review.
Gamedealdaily sent new code to me.
It is typo error.
Code wrong 1 digit.

Thank you to fix my issue.
Good merchant.
I will buy other code it.
****************************

I cannot redeem code
Try the code again
We couldn't find the code you entered. Check the code and then try entering it again.
TSM4000
5b9ba119-9b57-421e-b207-7961b619a190
2015/03/20 - 03:24:07 UTC

I contact xbox support.
He told.
Emerson: at 10:40:08
Thank you! Tried to check the code on my tool and received a message that the token search was successful however, it doesn't have any game on it. Can you please double check the code for me? Possible that there's a missed or wrong character.

WTF .....................................

This review was modified by neotokyo360 on March 20 2015 06:56:48 AM

"Ordered digital codes for PSN network, received it on my email within 30 sec, codes are valid and everything is ok"

"Super Fast service, Code worked as promised and Payment through Paypal is super easy, discount was awesome!"

"Just picked up a great deal! $15.75USD = $20CAD for The Last of Us Remastered, nothing can beat this. Received the code as soon as I finished the transaction via PayPal. They also email you a copy just in case. I'll be looking out for more deals."

"Great prices, codes come almost instantly!"

Share Game Deal Daily's store rating

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member
Game Deal Daily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!