• Game Deal Daily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.21/10 6.21/10

"Bought unity from the website and entered the code into the xbox store. Much to my chagrin the code has already been used. After sending a concerned e-mail I received a new code which did work in 24 hours."

"5 STARS Game downloaded as promised, good & quick communication with Customer Support to resolve download issue, happy with results and game. "

"Bought Unity. Had the code in my inbox before PayPal even sent me a confirmation of payment email. Insane. Thanks guys. Will be back for more."

"Bought AC Unity for XB1 on a deal they had. Got a digital code within seconds of making payment and the code worked just fine. Will come back for more."

"Got Destiny for 30 bucks. Initially, I followed all the steps and got the voucher but upon entering the code, Sony redirected me to a page that didn't exist (404 error and all) and for a moment I lost hope. I kept on refreshing my library and it eventually showed up on my downloads list after about 5-10 minutes. In my opinion, the delay might have been from Sony's side and not GDD. I suggest waiting a few minutes before emailing the company just to let all the processing happen in the background."

"Got My Marth Amiibo Today. Thank you! No communication as far as shipping info but did get order confirmation. Ordered on Feb 5, 2015 and received today, February 17, 2015. The important thing is that I did get it and at a good price. Thanks again."

"Great deal! Got my Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag download code right away, which had no problem of downloading the full game from XBox store. Will definitely come back again."

"The code received from the website was invalid when I attempted to redeem. The seller said he would checked for typos, and never replied back again.

Codes are probably stolen from the manufacturers at either the assembly or distribution point.

Some codes may work, and some may not. It's a gamble for your money.

modified review This review was modified by daaruz on February 02 2015 02:07:34 PM

"I was a bit sceptical going into this,but everything turned out fine. I ordered a download voucher,paid with PayPal and got my code in minutes. Redeemed it with no problems. "

"Bought 2x US PSN codes, no problem. Quickly delivered "

"Perfect, purchased a download code, instant arrived just after checkout."

"Buyed Little Big Planet 3 for PS4 for 30 dollars. Didn't receive any email with the code. Do not buy from this seller. It's a scam. "

"I bought "4games 1pick" code in this site and the service and code delivery is so fast. i dont know why people giving negative review. im doubtful at first because of the negative reviews but the site is legit and has an instant delivery. recommended"

"Bought a 10$ Digital PSN code and it was emailed to me within minutes.. Didn't have no issues, myself. Would recommend."

"No problems ordering NBA2k15 for $29. Submitted payment and immediately got download code. Was skeptical at first when using the site but after visiting reddit and reading up on others who have used the service I gave it a try. Definitely recommend."

Share Game Deal Daily's store rating

Game Deal Daily is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Game Deal Daily is a merchant member
Game Deal Daily participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,891 merchant members.