• Game Deal Daily

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2015-07-29

"After Gamefly sent me a disc that was chipped in several places, I decided to just buy the digital download. Price was about the same and I prefer digital copies when I'm getting games with virtually no resell value. Got my AC Unity code within a few minutes of placing my order. "

2015-07-17

"Purchased a digital game on PS3, received the download code instantly via email. Amazing price, quick transaction. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by ultimateman55 on July 17 2015 07:48:41 AM

2015-07-10

"Todo excelente, rapido, barato, seguro."

2015-07-08

"Bought a code for the Sly Cooper Collection for very cheap. Got the email with the code very quickly after finishing the transaction. Code worked as expected, I now own the Sly Cooper Collection.

Process was fast and simple, no complaints."

This review was modified by Fucklord_McLusty-Balls on July 08 2015 09:01:14 PM

2015-07-02

"sold me an invalid key code for a ps4 game and has not responded all day to the email i sent about it. Not even an auto response. "

This review was modified by lonmoer on July 02 2015 10:42:32 PM

2015-07-02

"Excellent! I bought The Last of Us digital and they send me the code instantly!"

2015-06-30

"Got The Last of Us Remastered for the PS4 for a great price. They had a GREAT deal for like 12.49$. Really fast and simple order! Live in Sweden and had no trouble paying with PayPal. Thought the code will take a while, but within a matter of seconds after payment was confirmed, the download code arrived in my e-mail. Even tried the new feature on the PlayStation App where you can put in the code directly into the app. Worked like a charm, downloaded and playing! Just create a US account on the PSN to download it.

Really recommended when it comes to digital orders. Have not bought a physical game. Other than that, 10 out 10!"

This review was modified by leoals on June 30 2015 10:41:18 PM

2015-06-28

"I have ordered the Last of Us ps4 code and a Cities: Skyline code from Game Deal Daily. Both codes were emailed and both codes worked. I got the codes right away, it was under 5 mins from order confirmation email to the code email. "

This review was modified by Vaco on June 28 2015 06:13:20 PM

2015-06-27

"This place sent out invalid code. I tried to reach their customer service, but never received a response from them. Avoid purchasing games from this place at all costs!

This review was modified by SlyferHC on June 27 2015 10:18:58 AM

2015-06-24

"waiting for a valid code, the one that i was sent had the
The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid
error
update..
next morning they emailed me back with the fixed code :)
all good now"

This review was modified by jgjohn02 on June 25 2015 07:19:52 AM

2015-06-24

"Scam Emailed a code that never work
Avoid these guys"

This review was modified by swanson87 on June 24 2015 02:43:10 PM

2015-06-09

"Legit! Was a little nervous before buying, but code was delivered within 5 minutes after payment. Bought PS4 Last of us. "

2015-06-02

"I bought 4 codes of 500 sony reward points. I was not able to use those codes, sony blocked my rewards account because of the codes. I asked (them, him "gamedealdaily") for help but I did not get any response "

This review was modified by Bombillo503 on June 02 2015 12:12:12 PM

2015-05-20

"I was bought 10$ wallet digital code several times and one time Destiny digital code and everything was excellent. Excellent reseller. Everything works fine. I received codes within 2 seconds and every code is correct. So this is my opinion. And before I was very scared to buy from this site but now when I buy several times I can say that's excellent and cheapest reseller."

This review was modified by Rhisonicus on May 20 2015 02:54:05 AM

2015-05-19

"Had the same issues others have. Bought a steam code and was invalid. Emailed back and forth and then stopped hearing from them. Tried one more time and received an email that stated, "looking for typos". Haven't heard from them in over a week.

I don't think they mean for this to happen, but just know that it is possible."

Share Game Deal Daily's store rating

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member
Game Deal Daily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!