Stores > Game Deal Daily

Customer service: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2016-05-01

Garbage

"I was given a code that didn't work."

2016-04-29

Fair prices and awesome service

"Fair prices and awesome service"

2016-04-29

Lightning fast! Wonderful!! A++!!!!

"Lightning fast! Wonderful!! A++!!!!"

Alan Wake Xbox 360 code

"I bought this code as soon as the game went into BC for the XBOX one.
Everything went smooth, and the price was very cheap.

very good

"im from cn?i spend less money ,the games is amazing! so i check gamedealdaily web every day"

Awesome service, fast!

"Perfect! Friendly emails. Fast service. Website is set up beautifully. Thank you."

Just what I ordered

"The game I ordered was Black Ops 2 as a downloaded. I saved it on a USB drive that I have and it works great!"

USED SENT CODES

"Ive bought 7 codes, one by one since the store didnt allow me to buy more at once. After I buy all I tried to redeem them, Only the last two worked.

I needed almost 2 months to get my Money back from PayPal. gamedealdaily never tried to assist me.

Pleased!

"I was worried about this purchase, but I received my download code instantly and had no problems downloading the game on my 3DS. Got the game for half the price and do not have to worry about losing the cartridge!"

2016-04-28

Easy to use, and great customer service

"I have purchased several games from this seller in the past year, and have only had one issue with a code. Due to the process they use in scanning codes, occasionally you can get an erroneous code. However, if this happens don't panic.

When it happened to me I tried letter/numbers that could be easily interchanged on a code, such as 8/B and 6/G. Ultimately I ended up getting the correct combination. Shortly after I succeeded in getting the code correct, a customer service rep emailed me (within 24 hrs). Since they can't really test the codes prior to sending them out to us, a rare interchanged number/letter should be expected. They are always very helpful, and should it happen to you they will work to resolve the problem by either sending you a different code or finding the correct version of the code you were sent.

This review was modified by tjsxv7 on April 28 2016 08:51:35 AM

Excellent!

"Cheap, accurately described. I now keep an eye out for Game Deal Daily when I'm ready for a new game."

2016-04-28

Great games at a cheap price!

"Digital is a great way to obtain 1st party titles on a handheld but the OEMs do not offer a discount for the lack of hardware.

These download codes are a great deal

Fast and simple

"Really fast, safe and convenient and would do a purchase again."

Hello Savings!

"Doing business with gamedealdaily.com is totally worth it; you definitely get your bang for your buck."

2016-04-28

Received Game code within seconds of purchase!

"I recently purchased an Xbox Game download code from Game Deal Daily, not only was it 75% cheaper than buying it from the Xbox store but I also received the code within seconds of purchasing. Unlike other companies where you have to wait hours."

Share Game Deal Daily's store rating

Game Deal Daily is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Game Deal Daily is a merchant member
Game Deal Daily participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.