Product & services pricing Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.49/10 4.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.40/10 1.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10

"I was a bit sceptical going into this,but everything turned out fine. I ordered a download voucher,paid with PayPal and got my code in minutes. Redeemed it with no problems. "

"I have sent game deals 7 emails and still no answer from them. "

modified review This review was modified by Jinpow on January 21 2015 09:35:11 AM

"Bought a 4 games 1 pick code. Received it immediately, followed the steps to redeem through the sony website, redeemed it on my PS4! Love it! Happy with my purchase! Those that have had issues with GDD, be sure to follow the correct steps to redeeming your codes through the Sony website, not the PSN store. Also, if you haven't received an e-mail with your code, check your spam folder. "

"Bought 2x US PSN codes, no problem. Quickly delivered "

"Perfect, purchased a download code, instant arrived just after checkout."

modified review This review was modified by Casacca on January 20 2015 01:14:03 AM

"Buyed Little Big Planet 3 for PS4 for 30 dollars. Didn't receive any email with the code. Do not buy from this seller. It's a scam. "

modified review This review was modified by Chungamagnet on January 18 2015 01:15:17 PM

"I bought "4games 1pick" code in this site and the service and code delivery is so fast. i dont know why people giving negative review. im doubtful at first because of the negative reviews but the site is legit and has an instant delivery. recommended"

modified review This review was modified by juz_03 on January 18 2015 03:12:00 AM

"Bought a 10$ Digital PSN code and it was emailed to me within minutes.. Didn't have no issues, myself. Would recommend."

modified review This review was modified by jakeab1995 on January 17 2015 06:30:05 PM

"No problems ordering NBA2k15 for $29. Submitted payment and immediately got download code. Was skeptical at first when using the site but after visiting reddit and reading up on others who have used the service I gave it a try. Definitely recommend."

modified review This review was modified by jdog0017 on January 15 2015 09:03:28 AM

"I purchased a download code, and entered it and to my surprise it didn't work. I emailed Mr.Friel and got no answer yet. "

modified review This review was modified by tlm69 on January 14 2015 04:37:21 PM

"Avoid this site Mr Friel is a CROOK!!.. Baited into a Wii U pro controller via a slickdeals post during the holidays.. Took money never sent me the controller.. After a month Paypal reversed my payment and I got my money back. I see many others that did not get a refund on here.. Never responded to me via email and sent Paypal a bogus tracking number trying to prove he sent the controller when he did not.. Also of note Paypal mentioned seller had insufficient funds in account when they processed return if this is helpful to anyone.. "

modified review This review was modified by gatezz on January 14 2015 06:49:32 AM

"At first I thought the codes were bunk because the Sony PSN store wouldn't take them. Looked closer and noticed the steps at the bottom of the email to redeem the codes.

Went through the steps and then I got proper codes and games! Hooray for not reading!

modified review This review was modified by sammargh on January 14 2015 07:28:38 AM

"Game deal dailys guy drfrielgood@msn.com is a THIEF. Don't buy anything from him. He uses paypal as payment processor. paypal doesn't cover any digital codes or keys. He never sent me ANYTHING or replied to any of my e-mails. I filed a dispute with paypal they did nothing but say they couldn't help."

modified review This review was modified by Godlhelp on January 13 2015 05:54:36 PM

"I bought the voucher but it never works. I request refund and exchange of the code but I never get it as well. Seller only suggest me to contact PSN and I did. However, PSN never able to solve the problem as well. I threw $30 to the sea and wasted so much time on troubleshooting, and talking with the representatives... It is just a bait!!!"

modified review This review was modified by mting923 on January 13 2015 02:35:33 PM

"I ordered a download code with a promised delivery time of 1 to 2 days. On the fifth day I still had not received the code.

After I emailed support, wrote on the forums and PM'd the forum moderator I finally received my code.

There were no problems with the code and in the end I received what I had paid for, but I was left with the feeling that had I not chased my order, I would simply have lost my money.

I would not recommend the site and am very unlikely to buy ever again from this merchant.

modified review This review was modified by Gameskeeper on January 09 2015 08:11:02 AM

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member
Game Deal Daily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!