• Game Deal Daily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10

"I was bought 10$ wallet digital code several times and one time Destiny digital code and everything was excellent. Excellent reseller. Everything works fine. I received codes within 2 seconds and every code is correct. So this is my opinion. And before I was very scared to buy from this site but now when I buy several times I can say that's excellent and cheapest reseller."

modified review This review was modified by Rhisonicus on May 20 2015 02:54:05 AM

"Had the same issues others have. Bought a steam code and was invalid. Emailed back and forth and then stopped hearing from them. Tried one more time and received an email that stated, "looking for typos". Haven't heard from them in over a week.

I don't think they mean for this to happen, but just know that it is possible.

"In short, I was dicked over with no resolution. I ordered a code from Gamedealdaily, and the code didn't work. Their (his?) customer service from the included email offered no resolution other than "Please send a picture of the error message you received." When a picture was sent the emails stopped. Scam.

Edit: This seems to have been rectified. I was updated with a functional code but the effort it took to get the code leaves the experience at less than average.

Edit: Adjusted scores to reflect the extra effort that was taken to make this right.

modified review This review was modified by rallysman on April 03 2015 09:57:45 AM

"Edit my review.
Gamedealdaily sent new code to me.
It is typo error.
Code wrong 1 digit.

Thank you to fix my issue.
Good merchant.
I will buy other code it.
****************************

I cannot redeem code
Try the code again
We couldn't find the code you entered. Check the code and then try entering it again.
TSM4000
5b9ba119-9b57-421e-b207-7961b619a190
2015/03/20 - 03:24:07 UTC

I contact xbox support.
He told.
Emerson: at 10:40:08
Thank you! Tried to check the code on my tool and received a message that the token search was successful however, it doesn't have any game on it. Can you please double check the code for me? Possible that there's a missed or wrong character.

WTF .....................................

modified review This review was modified by neotokyo360 on March 20 2015 06:56:48 AM

"Ordered digital codes for PSN network, received it on my email within 30 sec, codes are valid and everything is ok"

"Super Fast service, Code worked as promised and Payment through Paypal is super easy, discount was awesome!"

"Just picked up a great deal! $15.75USD = $20CAD for The Last of Us Remastered, nothing can beat this. Received the code as soon as I finished the transaction via PayPal. They also email you a copy just in case. I'll be looking out for more deals."

"Great prices, codes come almost instantly!"

"Bought unity from the website and entered the code into the xbox store. Much to my chagrin the code has already been used. After sending a concerned e-mail I received a new code which did work in 24 hours."

"5 STARS Game downloaded as promised, good & quick communication with Customer Support to resolve download issue, happy with results and game. "

"Bought Unity. Had the code in my inbox before PayPal even sent me a confirmation of payment email. Insane. Thanks guys. Will be back for more."

"Got Destiny for 30 bucks. Initially, I followed all the steps and got the voucher but upon entering the code, Sony redirected me to a page that didn't exist (404 error and all) and for a moment I lost hope. I kept on refreshing my library and it eventually showed up on my downloads list after about 5-10 minutes. In my opinion, the delay might have been from Sony's side and not GDD. I suggest waiting a few minutes before emailing the company just to let all the processing happen in the background."

"Great deal! Got my Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag download code right away, which had no problem of downloading the full game from XBox store. Will definitely come back again."

"The code received from the website was invalid when I attempted to redeem. The seller said he would checked for typos, and never replied back again.

Codes are probably stolen from the manufacturers at either the assembly or distribution point.

Some codes may work, and some may not. It's a gamble for your money.

modified review This review was modified by daaruz on February 02 2015 02:07:34 PM

"I was a bit sceptical going into this,but everything turned out fine. I ordered a download voucher,paid with PayPal and got my code in minutes. Redeemed it with no problems. "

Share Game Deal Daily's store rating

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member
Game Deal Daily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!