Product & services pricing Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.28/10 3.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.83/10 3.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10

"Purcashed TLOU for PS4 for a great price and received the code in literally one minute. Recommended to a friend and when he finally purchased, the price was cheaper! A+ seller!"

modified review This review was modified by bigbaby913 on December 17 2014 08:50:48 PM

"AVOID THIS SITE

I ordered Xbox one AC: unity on Dec 17 while it was on sale and received a used code, this is irritating because paypal will not even step in. I will edit if the issue is corrected.

modified review This review was modified by razen34 on December 17 2014 08:09:31 PM

"Very fast. Reliable. They sent me what I wanted. Thanks!"

"Bought Assassin's Creed Unity for Xbox One at a heavily discounted price. Paid with paypal, and received my download code in less than a minute. The code worked perfectly. AC Unity is downloading now. Not sure about the negative reviews on here, but it worked perfectly for me.

Note: I'm a resident of the US.

modified review This review was modified by grayiorek on December 17 2014 10:21:10 AM

"I ordered The Last of Us Remastered and got the code within minutes. It worked perfectly with my south american account, even though according to their FAQ i would have to create an US account.
Sorry for my english, it is no my native language.

modified review This review was modified by sebasgore10 on December 17 2014 09:58:06 AM

"I ordered AC Black Flag for the Xbox One and got the code within one hour. Very reasonable. After following the link to Resellerratings and looking at the comments I was afraid the code wouldn't work...

But there was no problem! Worked like a charm. I don't know what went wrong with the other customers but I hope my comment will encourage GameDealDaily to work on their aftersales. I think when this is done allright GameDealDaily will have a florising future ahead!

My order went allright but reading the other ratings it feels a bit like I was lucky...? This withholds me a bit from ordering again...but I'm very satisfied about how my order was fullfilled so I think I will order again and thats why I wanted to enter this rating!

modified review This review was modified by rvveldhu on December 17 2014 04:17:57 AM

"Ordered SLy Cooper HD Collection and got the code instantly. Would recommend this site to others."

modified review This review was modified by musdy on December 16 2014 03:41:20 PM

"This site is a complete fraud. I have been purchased 3 games, 1 for PS4 (The Last of Us Remastered) 2 for XBOX One ( Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, Assassin's Creed Unity).

I got the redeems codes right away, tried all of there and non of them works. for the 2 xbox one code, I have confirmed with Microsoft that they are invalid (faked).

For the PS4 game redeem code the site support claim that I need a US account, however they do not state that when buying it (in addition it state that the site is for international users) I cant confirm if that code works. I ask for refund and they said "just open a US PSN account , everyone can"

Trying to get a refund from the seller was of course with out any luck. the site also require that buyers will use paypal, I thought I was protected by paypal however now I know that paypal does not protect you from digital goods and licenses so I lost 50USD . I highly recommend you to GET OUT OF THIS SITE !

modified review This review was modified by Nuno147 on December 15 2014 05:29:52 AM

"Ordered a reduced Wii U Pro Controller (Black), no communication whatsoever. No shipping confirmation nor order number. Received 11 days after ordering, it was shipped out five days after I ordered it. The controller itself was shipped in bubble packaging through USPS, the controller works fine and is a genuine Nintendo product (but Japanese SKU). This seller probably got overwhelmed with orders, but some communication would've been great. "

modified review This review was modified by eagleskyline on December 14 2014 04:37:45 PM

"I bought a Wii Pro controller from Game Deal Daily on 12/3 and it was shipped out on 12/9 and it arrived on 12/13. I count that as a 4 day processing time (not including Saturday). So a 10 day turn around time for a seller based in the US. I'm pretty sure I've had faster turn around from Hong Kong orders. Leaving the speed aside for a moment, I had to e-mail the seller twice before he provided tracking confirmation. I was all but sure that I had been ripped off or my package has been stolen by the end of the second week.

Being a mom & pop operation is no excuse for not providing tracking/follow up confirmation emails. Again, even Hong Kong orders provide you with tracking. That's the standard anywhere you go, even on eBay or other small sites. I guess these people prefer to save themselves an hour of time then to provide all their orders with tracking info. and ensure that all their customers have a positive experience. Asking not to be left in the dark after submitting an order is not an unreasonable demand.

Would I shop at Game Deal Daily again? I would prefer not to considering the lack of tracking information and lack of communication. Ultimately though, if a bargain can be had on there that's too hard to pass then so be it.

modified review This review was modified by j_meister92 on December 14 2014 04:17:20 PM

"I bought recently the Guitar Hero World Tour & Band Hero Export Codes. I receive the email so fast, but the codes is not working anymore due to the closure of the online store. I asked for my money back and everything was normal. Excellent seller!"

"Bought 2x Wii U Pro Controllers and I accidentally submitted the wrong address. Once I realized the only type of contact was email and I could not cancel my order or modify it, I was worried it would ship to the wrong address. I sent the email and got a reply by the following morning that the address would be updated.

Received my controllers in a timely fashion at the correct address. No real complaints other than I think at minimum I should be able to cancel an order immediately.

"Invalid code for Last of Us. Seller never responded. Paypal dispute pending. Stay away from this seller."

modified review This review was modified by 02serious on December 09 2014 01:30:54 PM

"I am in currently in a dispute. I've sent several emails and he never responded. Don't purchase from him. Does not send the code or responds. Then hides in his website under a pseudonym... dr something. dr scam i call him."

modified review This review was modified by NerdPR on December 09 2014 11:22:07 AM

"Their Xbox code said "already been used" and I requested the other code immediately. Unfortunately, I am still waiting for their reply for more than three days. The price is good, but it looks like that I bought a lottery. If you love lottery, let's try it. Good luck.

Update: I got the valid code several days after.

modified review This review was modified by Yamataku on December 16 2014 06:50:16 AM

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member
Game Deal Daily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!