Stores > Game Deal Daily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-10-02

Mario Kart 7 download code worked perfectly

"Was a little hesitant to order from the site, but at least some of the reviews here indicated it was ok. I ordered a download code for Mario Kart 7 for the Nintendo 3DS. The code arrived after about 8 hours, by email. No problems with the code.

I ordered in the middle of the night, which likely caused it to take longer. I get that they need to review orders to prevent fraud, so I don't really blame them, but that's why I ranked it 4 stars instead of 5.

Still probably the fastest way to get the download code, though.

This review was modified by foobarmadness on October 02 2016 08:37:10 PM

2016-09-07

Customer service is no priority

"You might see a deal on this site that's lower than others, but I promise after dealing with customer service after being sent a wrong code or just not being sent a code, you'll wish you shelled out an extra $10 for Amazon. Ordered a game, no code reciever within 24 hours so I follow up, no response to my email (only way to contact them) within 24 hours so I follow up again, no response again within 24 hours, so I filed a dispute with my card company. Thanks to my bank, I've received a refund, still haven't heard from customer service..."

2016-06-10

"Took about 6 attempts to get the right code. After the 3rd attempt, I requested a refund, which was ignored in favor of continuing to send me random codes. "

2016-06-07

No Deal at All

"I ordered three titles. When i got the codes one had a ? inserted as a character. I'd never seen this before. I tried it anyway. No good. I contacted Game Deal Daily. I was advised to try several letters/numbers. I tried, no deal. I contacted them a second time. This time I was advised to try every letter/number. I still got nothing. No game download. No follow up offer to help. No offer to refund. Not even an apology. With customer support like theirs, dealing with Game Deal Daily is never a good deal."

2016-05-09

Great program

"This is a great program and I look forward to using it again in the future"

2016-05-03

Quick, Easy, and Cheap!

"Had a brief browse not expecting to find anything, but found a code for something I really wanted and did not expect to find so cheap. A few minutes later I had the code and redeemed it fine. Too easy."

2016-05-03

Quick service!

"Received code within seconds."

2016-05-01

Garbage

"I was given a code that didn't work."

2016-04-29

Fair prices and awesome service

"Fair prices and awesome service"

2016-04-29

Lightning fast! Wonderful!! A++!!!!

"Lightning fast! Wonderful!! A++!!!!"

Alan Wake Xbox 360 code

"I bought this code as soon as the game went into BC for the XBOX one.
Everything went smooth, and the price was very cheap.

very good

"im from cn?i spend less money ,the games is amazing! so i check gamedealdaily web every day"

Awesome service, fast!

"Perfect! Friendly emails. Fast service. Website is set up beautifully. Thank you."

Just what I ordered

"The game I ordered was Black Ops 2 as a downloaded. I saved it on a USB drive that I have and it works great!"

USED SENT CODES

"Ive bought 7 codes, one by one since the store didnt allow me to buy more at once. After I buy all I tried to redeem them, Only the last two worked.

I needed almost 2 months to get my Money back from PayPal. gamedealdaily never tried to assist me.

Share Game Deal Daily's store rating

Game Deal Daily is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Game Deal Daily is a merchant member
Game Deal Daily participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.