Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

Game Deal Daily User

"Purchased 1month gold, they ran out tried to give 5 -7day trials, can not get benefits of gold membership from these codes. Tried to get some sort of refund or actual order fufilled. No response. Used Banana Play Store to spend more money on a membership I should of already had Excellent customer service, speedy verification and speedy code arrival. Received exactly what I purchased with new site."

"I purchased a limited edition of a game, and he sent me the regular edition. Refused to pay for return shipping, and I had to open a paypal dispute.

Stick with amazon or even gamestop. Avoid this seller like the plague.

"This is the worst site ever. I ordered MGS Revengence for the Xbox 360 Steelbook w/DLC code. All I got was the plain version and two dollars in prostitution money. Because that's what it felt like. I never even got an apology letter. Just left me hanging. Don't buy anything here. If you somehow do, use protection. Paypal at least helps you from getting screwed over."

modified review This review was modified by KK1990 on August 14 2014 09:55:25 PM

"Purchase game key never receive.
Update I just receive the game key from the seller still take almost 24 hr for a key is too long.

modified review This review was modified by HTCGEEK on May 15 2014 06:55:30 AM

"Honest Company, There was a problem with my order 3 months later (my key stopped working) - and they resolved it for me by returning the payment amount. For those of you with legit problems, i recommend contacting them via email for assistance. After they solved this for me I chose to write a positive review as i was very pleased with the service."

modified review This review was modified by FrozenGamer on April 17 2014 09:15:59 AM

"I have bought a Bioshock Infinite Steam Key for $29.95. The key has never been emailed to me. Gamedealdaily.com won't respond to my emails and facebook messages. I think gamedealdaily is a scam."

modified review This review was modified by brentmiller on June 21 2013 09:52:54 AM

Vermont, USA

"Dishonest Advertising. I ordered Wii Nunchucks that were listed as "New", but I received them without packaging, and no way to verify they were from Nintendo vs. a knock-off. When I complained, they simply told me "they are not used" and failed to address it being open box. But after complaining through Google Wallet, they did issue a refund."

modified review This review was modified by FiretronP75 on March 27 2013 08:45:53 AM

"I had not heard of the site before, but was surprised by the breadth of great games at steep discounts.

I ordered nonetheless as it offered Google Checkout and received the product as described, in excellent packaging, and in proper shipping time.

"I picked up LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition for $25 with free shipping after someone posted a deal from Game Deal Daily on deals.woot. The seller takes PayPal. I had the game in hand within 4 days. Brand new. Not a knockoff. I would definitely use this seller again."

"Ordered an official Wiimote and Nunchuck combo and received a knock off from Hong Kong. It was very obvious in the quality and subtle markings on the controller. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. He clearly gets most or all of his products from overseas and then tries to sell them here for cheap. He tries to pull a fast one on us by selling us cheap knock offs. Buyer Beware.

Also some of the worst customer service on the planet. It is impossible to get a hold of him, so hope you do not have any problems with your order. Shipping is too pricey and takes WAY too long.

This is not a trusted seller and I do not recommend buying from him. Prices are good, but the hassle is not worth it.

"I bought a grab bag of sorts online where you get 75 game discs but they are cracked or scratched in some way and not guaranteed to work.

I bought them, not expecting to get a whole lot but maybe being lucky and getting a working game or two out of the bunch.

When I got the discs in the mail, several discs were stuck together with a very foul sour smelling liquid which I dont want to guess what it is.

As of yet I still have no response from this site but I will be taking further action against them because this is sickening.

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Game Deal Daily is not a merchant member
Game Deal Daily does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!