Stores > Game Deal Daily

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.59/10 6.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

2016-06-10

"Took about 6 attempts to get the right code. After the 3rd attempt, I requested a refund, which was ignored in favor of continuing to send me random codes. "

2016-06-07

No Deal at All

"I ordered three titles. When i got the codes one had a ? inserted as a character. I'd never seen this before. I tried it anyway. No good. I contacted Game Deal Daily. I was advised to try several letters/numbers. I tried, no deal. I contacted them a second time. This time I was advised to try every letter/number. I still got nothing. No game download. No follow up offer to help. No offer to refund. Not even an apology. With customer support like theirs, dealing with Game Deal Daily is never a good deal."

2016-05-09

Great program

"This is a great program and I look forward to using it again in the future"

2016-05-03

Quick, Easy, and Cheap!

"Had a brief browse not expecting to find anything, but found a code for something I really wanted and did not expect to find so cheap. A few minutes later I had the code and redeemed it fine. Too easy."

2016-05-03

Quick service!

"Received code within seconds."

2016-05-01

Garbage

"I was given a code that didn't work."

2016-04-29

Fair prices and awesome service

"Fair prices and awesome service"

2016-04-29

Lightning fast! Wonderful!! A++!!!!

"Lightning fast! Wonderful!! A++!!!!"

Alan Wake Xbox 360 code

"I bought this code as soon as the game went into BC for the XBOX one.
Everything went smooth, and the price was very cheap.

very good

"im from cn?i spend less money ,the games is amazing! so i check gamedealdaily web every day"

Awesome service, fast!

"Perfect! Friendly emails. Fast service. Website is set up beautifully. Thank you."

Just what I ordered

"The game I ordered was Black Ops 2 as a downloaded. I saved it on a USB drive that I have and it works great!"

USED SENT CODES

"Ive bought 7 codes, one by one since the store didnt allow me to buy more at once. After I buy all I tried to redeem them, Only the last two worked.

I needed almost 2 months to get my Money back from PayPal. gamedealdaily never tried to assist me.

Pleased!

"I was worried about this purchase, but I received my download code instantly and had no problems downloading the game on my 3DS. Got the game for half the price and do not have to worry about losing the cartridge!"

2016-04-28

Easy to use, and great customer service

"I have purchased several games from this seller in the past year, and have only had one issue with a code. Due to the process they use in scanning codes, occasionally you can get an erroneous code. However, if this happens don't panic.

When it happened to me I tried letter/numbers that could be easily interchanged on a code, such as 8/B and 6/G. Ultimately I ended up getting the correct combination. Shortly after I succeeded in getting the code correct, a customer service rep emailed me (within 24 hrs). Since they can't really test the codes prior to sending them out to us, a rare interchanged number/letter should be expected. They are always very helpful, and should it happen to you they will work to resolve the problem by either sending you a different code or finding the correct version of the code you were sent.

This review was modified by tjsxv7 on April 28 2016 08:51:35 AM

Share Game Deal Daily's store rating

Game Deal Daily is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Game Deal Daily is a merchant member
Game Deal Daily participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.