Stores > Game Deal Daily

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10

"They give me two Discount codes already udsed."

"This store had the lowest price for last of us on PS4. I paid through PayPal and got my download code about 10 seconds later. Downloading the game as I'm writing this. "

This review was modified by Xtaxxy on November 18 2015 06:04:08 PM

"purchased "Nathan Drake Collection" download code and works perfect"

"I've made 2 digital purchases with this seller. The 1st transaction was flawless. The Second purchase had an issue with the PSN voucher code. However, I email the seller and with in 24 hours, the issue was addressed and resolved. I would purchase again from this seller. "

"Purchased The Last of Us Remastered download code for PS4. I received the code via email within one minute. Very easy process and the code worked. Will definitely use this store again. "

"excelent service, thank yo very much"

This review was modified by andresperro777 on October 01 2015 08:59:33 AM

"I buy The Last Os Us Remastered and I recevied the code in the instant"

"This is the first time ordering from Gamedealdaily.com. I have seen them on line for a couple of years and decided to take the plunge.
Ordered a 3 month live card and a 12 month live card on two separate orders. Paid with PayPal on both. With in seconds received an email from Gamedealdaily.com with codes. Entered both codes on two separate Xbox ones and both worked without issue.
I am allows skeptical when ordering Xbox Gold digital cards on-line, but I can say I am happy with my experience with Gamedealdaily.com.
I am only writing about this experience, can't talk about the other items they sell.

"They had the cheapest price for a digital download of The Last of Us: Remastered for PS4 so I bought it. As soon as I finished going through PayPal, the code was right there on the confirmation page. Worked perfectly. Good business!"

This review was modified by thekaratekirby on September 25 2015 12:46:05 AM

"I'm not sure if I can update my review but within a day I got a response from the seller and was issued a new code. Some of the characters were misplaced and the 3 months were activated. Other then this minor scare I'm very happy with this purchase, I would use this website again. "

This review was modified by Sigint21 on September 26 2015 03:20:19 PM

"Invalid download codes for games, customer service do not get back"

"Good prices, but misleading product descriptions and terrible service.

Game Deal Daily offered the cheapest price for a new white Wii U Pro controller, but neglected to mention that it would come unboxed. Since I'm collecting new-in-box controllers, and the item description didn't say it was unboxed, I asked for a return. The merchant stopped responding to my messages.

"I saw a lot of mixed reviews, so I was anxious about spending money on this site.
However, I saw that the deal for the Sly Collections was a steal at $2.75, so I gave it a go. Got the code within minutes.

"DO NOT BUY! I purchased The Last of Us for PS4, I payed with Paypal and then a few minutes later I received an email with the code. I went onto my PS4 and entered the code and It doesn't work... I have contacted customer support and hopefully I will get an email back with the correct code.
If they answer and send me a code I will update this review but if I haven't heard then I will not have updated the review. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!!!!

This review was modified by oreidy on September 06 2015 01:23:20 AM

"Okay, I did a lot of research on Game Deal Daily before trying it. I wasn't sure if it was a scam or not & after reading mixed reviews, I decided to try it - the Steam CD Key I wanted for Mortal Kombat X only cost $15 , so why not try it? Besides fearing that the code wouldn't work, I was concerned that the code would be from outside of the US & that it wouldn't work on the US region of Steam. All my fears were dispelled when I got the CD Key in just a few minutes after buying it & when I put the code in on Steam - it worked IMMEDIATELY! Its downloading right now. Thanks for being legit Game Deal Daily - you've made a believer out of me & I'll be a return customer."

Share Game Deal Daily's store rating

Game Deal Daily is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Game Deal Daily is a merchant member
Game Deal Daily participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,678 merchant members.