Stores > GameVE.com

1-800-228-9395
      1-626-281-0767
      Sales@gameve.com
      1-626-282-6247

Voice your opinion! Review GameVE.com by clicking a star below.
2005-05-10

"I ordered a Zalman 7000B CPU cooler for my AMD 64 3500+."

2005-05-08

"Excellent service. Ordered, shipped and delivered promptly. Would do business with them again."

2005-04-29

"Had good service with purchase, quick shipping, good prices, and has one of the better warrenty policies that I have seen. RMA service, however, took way too long, and makes it difficult for me to recommend the store to others."

2005-04-27

"very smooth transaction, and very fast shipment
would and will do business with again soon

2005-04-27

"I like the cheap products and free shipping even
for produts with price under 10$.

I will visist it more.

2005-04-25

"Great shopping, great price, timely delivery... just what the doctor ordered. Would definitely consider for future purchases."

2005-04-25

"Sent Item fast, great service.. will buy from again."

2005-04-23

"Best price when free shippng is considered.Shipped in 2 days, received in another 2. Only possible problem was lack of bubble wrap inside box. I was able to straighten this board others may not be so lucky."

2005-04-21

"Fast processing and timely shipping.

Good job.

2005-04-20

"Fast service, I got the keyboard and mouse set in 2 days, but the item is not as described. I ordered the Missuko set in red, and recieved the brick colored one instead, even though the box was marked red. I won't pay return shipping, so I'll just be painting them to match my case. I don't think I'll use this company again."

2005-04-20

"I have been kept in contact and am still awaiting the items that have been shipped with continual emails of confirmation. Thanks, Pete"

2005-04-20

"My order sat in the warehouse for two days after I placed it. This order was for a failed video card, so my PC was down while waiting for this order. During this 2 day wait I found the same product at competitors for the same or lower price, some with free 2 day delivery. Hmm, in the time my order was in the warehouse I could have gotten it from another vendor. Just as I was about to call customer service to see how much longer this order was going to take, I got the shipping notice. I order from here since it was the first place I found the product, however the delay in the warehouse will make me think twice about ordering from here again."

2005-04-19

"Placed order on 3/31, credit card charged on 4/1, received email was not instock 4/2, said week wait, it is now 4/19, i have sent 4 emails to orderstatus@gameve.com and sales@gameve.com and no response."

2005-04-18

"Excellent products, excellent prices, fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more. I will be purchasing from them again."

2005-04-15

"This company is great I ordered on the 14 and hade my FedEx Tracking # later that day I will order from thi great company again"

Share GameVE.com's store rating

GameVE.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GameVE.com is not a merchant member
GameVE.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!