• Rating 7.50/10 766 reviews

GameVE.com is not a merchant member
    GameVE.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • GameVE.com contact information

• Address: 602 Monterey Pass Rd. Monterey Park, CA 91754
    • Contact: Sales@gameve.com
    • Phone: 1-800-228-9395
    • Customer Support: 1-626-282-6247
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 1-626-281-0767

All 1,023 Customer Reviews

"I ordered a Zalman 7000B CPU cooler for my AMD 64 3500+."

"Excellent service. Ordered, shipped and delivered promptly. Would do business with them again."

"Had good service with purchase, quick shipping, good prices, and has one of the better warrenty policies that I have seen. RMA service, however, took way too long, and makes it difficult for me to recommend the store to others."

"very smooth transaction, and very fast shipment
would and will do business with again soon

"I like the cheap products and free shipping even
for produts with price under 10$.

I will visist it more.

"Great shopping, great price, timely delivery... just what the doctor ordered. Would definitely consider for future purchases."

"Sent Item fast, great service.. will buy from again."

modified review This review was modified by chad4594 on May 07 2005 11:40:39 AM

"Best price when free shippng is considered.Shipped in 2 days, received in another 2. Only possible problem was lack of bubble wrap inside box. I was able to straighten this board others may not be so lucky."

"I have been kept in contact and am still awaiting the items that have been shipped with continual emails of confirmation. Thanks, Pete"

"My order sat in the warehouse for two days after I placed it. This order was for a failed video card, so my PC was down while waiting for this order. During this 2 day wait I found the same product at competitors for the same or lower price, some with free 2 day delivery. Hmm, in the time my order was in the warehouse I could have gotten it from another vendor. Just as I was about to call customer service to see how much longer this order was going to take, I got the shipping notice. I order from here since it was the first place I found the product, however the delay in the warehouse will make me think twice about ordering from here again."

modified review This review was modified by nickg.va on April 20 2005 09:39:42 AM

"Placed order on 3/31, credit card charged on 4/1, received email was not instock 4/2, said week wait, it is now 4/19, i have sent 4 emails to orderstatus@gameve.com and sales@gameve.com and no response."

"Excellent products, excellent prices, fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more. I will be purchasing from them again."

"I am very pleased with the processing and speed of getting my order.I kind of over bought on the power supply but it was an SLI and it works perfect.I have way to many plug for my use thats why I said It was overkill.
I am quite peased with my order and may order from here again

"Incredible service. Fast, Ultra Fast shipping. My order arrived in 2 days. Much faster than Newegg and better prices. I am very happy with GameVE. I will order from then again.. "

"Great prices But I had to wait 40 days for my back ordered mother board to come in. I was aware that the mother board was on back order when I made the purchases."