• Address: 602 Monterey Pass Rd. Monterey Park, CA 91754
    • Phone: 1-800-228-9395
    • Customer Support: 1-626-282-6247
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun
    • Fax: 1-626-281-0767

"I ordered a Zalman 7000B CPU cooler for my AMD 64 3500+."

"Excellent service. Ordered, shipped and delivered promptly. Would do business with them again."

"Had good service with purchase, quick shipping, good prices, and has one of the better warrenty policies that I have seen. RMA service, however, took way too long, and makes it difficult for me to recommend the store to others."

"very smooth transaction, and very fast shipment
would and will do business with again soon

"I like the cheap products and free shipping even
for produts with price under 10$.

I will visist it more.

"Great shopping, great price, timely delivery... just what the doctor ordered. Would definitely consider for future purchases."

"Sent Item fast, great service.. will buy from again."

modified review This review was modified by chad4594 on May 07 2005 11:40:39 AM

"Best price when free shippng is considered.Shipped in 2 days, received in another 2. Only possible problem was lack of bubble wrap inside box. I was able to straighten this board others may not be so lucky."

"Fast processing and timely shipping.

Good job.

"Fast service, I got the keyboard and mouse set in 2 days, but the item is not as described. I ordered the Missuko set in red, and recieved the brick colored one instead, even though the box was marked red. I won't pay return shipping, so I'll just be painting them to match my case. I don't think I'll use this company again."

modified review This review was modified by Tonick on April 30 2005 01:06:18 PM

"I have been kept in contact and am still awaiting the items that have been shipped with continual emails of confirmation. Thanks, Pete"

"My order sat in the warehouse for two days after I placed it. This order was for a failed video card, so my PC was down while waiting for this order. During this 2 day wait I found the same product at competitors for the same or lower price, some with free 2 day delivery. Hmm, in the time my order was in the warehouse I could have gotten it from another vendor. Just as I was about to call customer service to see how much longer this order was going to take, I got the shipping notice. I order from here since it was the first place I found the product, however the delay in the warehouse will make me think twice about ordering from here again."

modified review This review was modified by nickg.va on April 20 2005 09:39:42 AM

"Placed order on 3/31, credit card charged on 4/1, received email was not instock 4/2, said week wait, it is now 4/19, i have sent 4 emails to orderstatus@gameve.com and sales@gameve.com and no response."

"Excellent products, excellent prices, fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more. I will be purchasing from them again."

"This company is great I ordered on the 14 and hade my FedEx Tracking # later that day I will order from thi great company again"

GameVE.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GameVE.com is not a merchant member
GameVE.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!