"I've ordered from GameFunk about ten times, usually through Buy.com. I purchase DVD boxsets from them. Their prices are really outstanding and I've received truly excellent customer service from GameFunk on the couple of occasions when I received a damaged boxset. They have really gone out of their way to keep me happy. I highly recommend GameFunk - you will be very happy with them as well."

modified review This review was modified by msgodec on May 25 2011 09:36:39 PM

"I ordered a Playstation 3 Dual Shock 3 controller at a great price and "took a risk" on a relatively unknown online retailer, Gamefunk.com. The controller got here today. As far as my complaints go:
- it took a day longer than the quoted 2-5 days to receive the controller, but boo hoo. One day extra is not a big deal.
- the packaging consisted of nothing more than a bag around the controller packaging, but again, not a big deal to me.
- the shell of the packaging was cracked on top, but the controller itself is ok. I'm not going to keep the packaging, so I don't care as long as the controller is fine.
- I was unable to track the package except for the fact that it was in Los Angeles. It never updated. Again, not a big deal. This might not have been the fault of Gamefunk anyway.

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase given the great price I was able to get on the controller. Would buy from them again.

"Like others, I decided to go for the Forza 2/Marvel Alliance 2 pack because it seemed like a great price. I also tacked on several other games because they were priced cheaply.
A week and a half go by and I get to thinking, "Where is my gamefunk order?" I check out their website and it says "processing.." I check the FAQ and it says 1-2 business days to ship out orders. OK, so I write to customer service and ask what's going on. Several days later they finally get back to me and say that 1) they will process the order immediately 2) except a tracking number. 2 days later, today, I went ahead and just canceled the order after receiving no further communication from them regarding the order. The cancellation form is the same as their regular complaint form, so I submitted my cancel request, thinking that they'd probably know why I was canceling. Lo and behold, 5 minutes after I receive the auto-reply message confirming receipt of my request, they send me another message confirming the actual cancellation.
Suddenly their customer service works when you ask to cancel? That's pretty AWESOME customer service right there. Gamefunk is an ebay auctioner that works exactly like one; they will charge one low price, get everyone to go to the site to check the price, and then they raise the price. I guess they couldn't or were unwilling to fill my order. Fine, but at least CANCEL IT YOURSELVES. Stop lying to me. Terrible customer service, but I guess you get what you (try to...) pay for!
Thanks for nothing Gamefunk, you guys are the worst!

"Ordered Forza Racing and Marve Ultimate Alliance for my X-Box 360. Items arrived in great condition and in a very fast time. Would recommend this company highly. Plus I paid only 5.99 to my door for products and shipping."

"Ordered a game as "Like New, Not Sealed" which was at a substantial discount from the current going price at retail for the same game. Item shipped within 2 days.

Disc and manual looked perfect, and I believe may have been untouched. The case, on the other hand, had tons of adhesive material all over from tape that must have covered it. Even with Goo Gone impossible to remove. Hardly "like new" but I'm still overall satisfied with what I got for the price.

"Placed an order for a used PS3 60gb on Monday. Shipped out on Tuesday and then delivered on Wednesday. Unit arrived in great condition and works just fine. The box and manuals look used but the actual playstation looks almost brand new.

Update 1/31/08: Playstation has a defect. Now after 10 minutes of use the system freezes up. Have contacted company for return.

Update 2/1/08: Received an email from the company along with a prepaid return shipping label.

Update 2/4/08: Received full refund from company. Very easy to contact customer service and very cooperative with handling refund. Highly recommended.

modified review This review was modified by dslknight on February 05 2008 01:14:20 PM

GameFunk.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GameFunk.com is not a merchant member
GameFunk.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!