"I needed a power supply for my WII, looked for it, found it cheap on here and ordered it. Item arrived unexpectedly fast and was packed appropriately. I would definitely recommend GameBay to my friends and also order from here again in the future. "

"I see all of the great reviews and I ordered from them because of it but to my disappointment I just got an email from them indicating that what I ordered was a depleted item. They claimed that what was in stock at the time of ordering versus what's actually in their warehouse can sometimes differ but when I ordered, the site claimed that 99 of the item was in stock. Thank God I didn't order this right before Christmas or right before a birthday. They refunded me immediately but it wasn't about the money. It was about the gift. I got a great price on this as well which made it even sweeter. However, just be prepared that when you order from them, you may not get what you ordered because what they show in stock is not accurate. I highly doubt they monitor their inventory. Just a heads up. I don't think I'll order from them again only because when I order after much research, I expect stability in a company not unpredictability. "

"info@gamebay.com to me
show details 12/29/10
Hi Janus,
I was just checking where your package was that I shipped to you earlier and noticed that it just got delivered to you!
I'm here if you need anything.
Thank you for your business again!
Jason
www.gamebay.com

their shipping is really fast, and it is this email makes me feel a valued customer, although i was only buying a little remote worth of $25
Thanks Team GameBay

"I received the Wii power supply adapter in the mail and was impressed at your expecient and free shipping. It was in perfect condition and was exactly what I expected, just like the original. My Wii is back up and working great. It was great to do business with an honest and reliable company.

Rich

"I was very happy with my purchase from GameBay. My order was received much faster than I expected since delivery was free. Everything worked great and I received a follow up email from the company which was very nice. I will buy from them again and tell everyone I know about their great prices and GREAT SERVICE."

"The WII power supply adapter was half the price of Best Buy. Add free shipping and it's a no brainer. I will tell my friends about GameBay.com."

"GREAT PRICE, no taxes, AND free shipping which got here fast. What else could you ask for. Will definately buy from GameBay again."

"Gamebay.com is great! They sell quality products and provide excellent customer service. Thanks a million, Gamebay :) Highly Recommended."

"Price was great and shipping was faster than expected. Very please with the product, speed and value. Would buy from them again. Very nice do deal with in their emails too. "

"My order was received in good condition 5 days after payment.
Ordered 3-2-2011 , received 3-7-2011.

"My order came in very quickly and was in perfect condition. They then later emailed me and asked how my product was doing. Great customer service! "

"Very informative, works with the customer and great customer service. A++ and future buying from me :)"

"Thanks, Peter, for doing a great job and for following up with your customers. Will be buying more with GameBay!"

"I had ordered a power supply cord at the end of January for my son's Wii. I got the cord and it did not work so I contacted Peter with customer service. He was so apologetic about my not receiving my order in working condition. He gave me two choices: refund or send another cord. I asked that I get another cord and today I received the cord. It works fantastically and I couldn't be more pleased with the service and product that I received from GameBay.com. It is so nice to know that there is someone out there that truly cares! Thanks again, Peter. You are tops in my book!!!!
Kim

"Very fast responses and sent my product out right away!! Love them and will order from them again!!"

GameBay.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GameBay.com is not a merchant member
GameBay.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!