• Rating 7.83/10 2,851 reviews

Galls, Inc. is not a merchant member
    Galls, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Galls, Inc. contact information

• Address: 1340 Russell Cave Road
    • Contact: help-desk@galls.com
    • Phone: 859.266.7227
    • Customer Support: 800.477.7766

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

All 2,852 Customer Reviews

"I ordered a "restricted" item and as per their policy sent in a copy of my Police ID. I am a commissioned Police Officer in one state, but live in another state. They would not send the item unless, I sent them a Police ID from the state that I lived in. Tonya said it was policy, but that sounds like bull. I will pass the word to my Brothers in Blue."

modified review This review was modified by OfficerInGreen on January 06 2014 05:06:58 PM

"BAIT AND SWITCH -- may not be a big deal to most, but they hit me with the old 'bait and switch" tactic. They sent me an advertisement email with a special promotion that if I bought $100 worth of merchandise then they would send me this cool free gift consisting of 2 nice knives, a 2 bladed one and a larger single bladed one. When I received the order they had replaced the 2 knives I was expecting with a smaller single bladed knife with a firestarter. I emailed them for an explanation and they ignored me. I emailed them a second time and they replied essentially saying "too bad, so sad". With customer service and an attitude like that I very much doubt I'll be using them again."

modified review This review was modified by willite on May 20 2013 06:16:56 AM

"Gloves are great, I bring them to work all the time when I am bouncing. The gloves have improved, they no longer rip around the wrists, like the first pair that I bought years ago. The gloves are great to use when its cold, picking up glasses in the club, and any kind of bloody or rough situations."

"Exactly as expected. Great to deal with."

"Delivery was fast an accurate"

"Great service ordered wrong color in an item.No problem in return and got right color. great service"

"Everything was delivered in a timely fashion. Even the item that was back ordered. Great service."

"Everything - as always was perfect. Thank you."

"Looking forward to doing business again with you soon."

"I received my order in just a few days, and I'm very pleased with it."

"I was sent the wrong size belt "

"First, I ordered a ballistic vest per their specifications (which did not include chest size) and the vest was too small. The department rep offered me a better deal to go through the department. That vest showed up in a bag, no manufacturer's box, and it was a Safariland vest instead of an American Ballistic Armor vest. Disappointed? You betcha. "

"good website...easy to order"

"Whole experience was great. Was dissapointed though that the product went on sale before I received my shipment."

"Easy to order. Fast delivery. I think it's the best service."