Stores > Galls, Inc.

• Address: 1340 Russell Cave Road
    • Contact: help-desk@galls.com
    • Phone: 859.266.7227
    • Customer Support: 800.477.7766

"Galls needs better management because it is failing in every aspect of customer service! Speaking of customer service, they are terrible too. When I asked to get a number or a name and office address for someone in their executive staff, the customer service person just laughed it off and gave me the generic number for customer service. As a police executive, I find it concerning that we have been doing business with this company. They are attempting to buy out uniform businesses as well. We will be going to a different vendor and we will not be using a uniform vendor that is affiliated with Galls. Individual officers, as well, as departments should support police supply stores that are within your state and definitely not any that are affiliated with Galls. Our department will be taking our business to local vendors because Galls is so unorganized in their venture to buy uniform businesses that their customer service is the pits. We attempted to order a number of badges and name plates from Galls and there were mistakes because their ordering system forces you to call in and relay all of the information to the person over the phone for each badge and name plate. Why have departments type in all of the information just to have your people screw up the order as they try to ask questions and type everything in themselves Galls? I do not blame the poor people on the phone, I blame the poor system that Galls is using. STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR!

NOTE: Does anyone else find it interesting how Galls has there people putting 5 star ratings with one line responses on this site? It is pretty evident which reviews are from customers and which ones are from Galls personnel. Here is a clue, most of the 5 star ratings are from members of Galls marketing staff! At least make a better effort when you are spamming a site with positive reviews Galls.

"I ordered 2 items, the first was shipped quickly with no issues.
The second item was an Elbeco outer vest carrier with estimated delivery of 2-4 weeks. After 9 weeks I did not receive the item so I emailed help-desk@galls.com The auto reply said they'd get back to me within 48 hours. On day 5 I emailed again checking the status of my order. They then said it was on back order from the vendor and would be delivered around 3/28/15 but no guarantees. So I canceled the order.
Very frustrating that I wasn't notified of the backorder sooner and equally frustrating that they didn't reply to my request in the timeframe they said. Now I placed another order with a different company and have to start the waiting period all over again.
Better customer service would have been nice especially for a large company like this. I will not shop at Galls again unless they are the only place that has the item I want.

This review was modified by thephoenix on January 30 2015 12:55:44 PM

"I'm a police officer in KY and our agency has an account with Galls and it is a nightmare doing business with Galls. The website is always malfunctioning and we cannot place orders. Customer service is non-existent and getting to talk to your acct. rep. is fruitless as you always go to voice mail. Save yourself a headache and frustration go with any other company besides Galls for your needs. Very unorganized and poor customer service. "

"I had to track down a drop shipped item from the manufacturer myself. Ordered a helmet that would hopefully fit better than what I had - I had to call to get some kind of update on the 11th day. Finally had enough and called United Shield myself. At first THEY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT MY ORDER. Now I dont know if this was a simple mistake on their end but finally it was squared away and I had the helmet overnighted ON MY DIME when I had paid for two day from Galls. Here we are 11-12 days after order and I didn't have a choice. "

This review was modified by ImagesSteve on May 23 2014 04:33:16 AM

"I ordered a "restricted" item and as per their policy sent in a copy of my Police ID. I am a commissioned Police Officer in one state, but live in another state. They would not send the item unless, I sent them a Police ID from the state that I lived in. Tonya said it was policy, but that sounds like bull. I will pass the word to my Brothers in Blue."

This review was modified by OfficerInGreen on January 06 2014 05:06:58 PM

"BAIT AND SWITCH -- may not be a big deal to most, but they hit me with the old 'bait and switch" tactic. They sent me an advertisement email with a special promotion that if I bought $100 worth of merchandise then they would send me this cool free gift consisting of 2 nice knives, a 2 bladed one and a larger single bladed one. When I received the order they had replaced the 2 knives I was expecting with a smaller single bladed knife with a firestarter. I emailed them for an explanation and they ignored me. I emailed them a second time and they replied essentially saying "too bad, so sad". With customer service and an attitude like that I very much doubt I'll be using them again."

This review was modified by willite on May 20 2013 06:16:56 AM

"Gloves are great, I bring them to work all the time when I am bouncing. The gloves have improved, they no longer rip around the wrists, like the first pair that I bought years ago. The gloves are great to use when its cold, picking up glasses in the club, and any kind of bloody or rough situations."

"Exactly as expected. Great to deal with."

"Delivery was fast an accurate"

"Great service ordered wrong color in an item.No problem in return and got right color. great service"

"Everything was delivered in a timely fashion. Even the item that was back ordered. Great service."

"Everything - as always was perfect. Thank you."

"Looking forward to doing business again with you soon."

"I received my order in just a few days, and I'm very pleased with it."

"I was sent the wrong size belt "

Share Galls, Inc.'s store rating

Galls, Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Galls, Inc. is not a merchant member
Galls, Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!