Stores > The Gallery Collection

• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1-800-950-7064
    • Customer Support: 1-800-950-7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1-800-772-1144

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2017-01-18

Lovely quality

"I am so impressed with the quality of your cards; the paper is beautiful! "

This review was modified by herron-73496 on January 20 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-01-18

sending smiles :)

"We love the wonderful greeting cards. They are beautiful and made to bring smiles!! the quality is outstanding!! "

This review was modified by mmccloud-8185 on January 20 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-01-17

Terrible communication and result

"I was so surprised that they are so bad at communicating with their customers. After all they completed their job, but much later than it was planned. They could not provide us with proper proof of the company Christmas card by email or any method. I was shocked to find out they had to try ten different way to send me the image of our card design. How can they run business without the easy way to send their customer the image of the customized card as the proof? I was so disappointed with their service and I don't think I would use them again even though they gave us some credit back."

This review was modified by emi_swafford on January 19 2017 03:30:02 PM

2017-01-13

Love the bling

"My card collection arrived on time, nicely packaged and when I opened the box...wow! Love the bling on the cards! "

This review was modified by nlh31359 on January 17 2017 12:02:18 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-16-2017

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank You for taking the time to let us know. Yes, we offer several options so that you are able to personalize your card the way that you want them to look. Enjoy your cards!”

2017-01-11

Beautiful and Professional Cards!

"I ordered these for the staff at the office here for Birthdays. We had been going to the Dollar Tree store to purchase cards before. They looked exactly how they were priced. It was the thought that everyone appreciated. However; I thought it must be a better alternative for the people who work so hard here to have something the won't just throw into their drawers the moment we turn our heads.

I found this!

This has exceeded my expectation! For as little as $2.40 cent per card it looks as though we spent $6 to $7 per card. These were well worth the money and will last us the rest of this year.

The only con about it is the shipping. It arrive in perfect condition, however; it took longer than I expected for it to get here.

I will definitely be ordering again.

This review was modified by Qiana on January 13 2017 10:00:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-11-2017

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We're glad that you found us. Yes, we understand that quality is very important, and it is also important that we are able to give you that quality, at a good price. We will never sacrifice the quality of our cards. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know!”

2017-01-10

Excellent Value and Product

"These card collections are excellent. People who have received these cards from me always comment on how elegant they are. Heavier card stock than found in most stores which makes for an even better presentation when opened."

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We take pride in the quality of our cards. We're so happy with your feedback, regarding the quality of your order. We hope that you enjoy your cards!”

2017-01-06

The cards were beautiful

"...and we are very satisfied with your service."

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank You for the wonderful compliment. We're glad that you were satisfied with the service! We're always looking for better ways to serve our customer's needs, so we're appreciative that you have taken the time to let us know about our service.”

2017-01-05

Great Experience!

"Very satisfied with The Gallery Collection. The cards are exceptional quality and the customer service is superb! We received our cards very quickly and were very pleased with the overall experience."

Rep reply posted Jan-06-2017

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We're so glad that you were satisfied with your experience. It's very important to us that you receive excellent customer service from the time that you order, until the moment that you receive your cards. ”

2017-01-02

"Thank you for delivering my order correctly and on time as promised!"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“You're quite welcome. We look forward to many more orders with you!”

2017-01-02

Excellent!!

"Placed an order on 12/19/16. I thought it was imposible to get them, and be able to send them to our customers on time for Christmas. To my surprise they arrived two days after the order was placed. Just in time!!

Excellent service.

Maria / Zephyr Contracting

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We work hard to meet those deadlines, so your review means the world to us. We hope that you enjoy your cards!”

2016-12-30

High Quality

"We receive many complements every time we send out one of The Gallery Collection's cards. The quality is immeasurable and the recipients truly appreciate it. The shipping is quick and the order is always accurate. "

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that your order was received in a time efficient manner. We understand the importance of getting your cards out. We strive to get them out quickly, without ever sacrificing the quality. ”

2016-12-30

Professional cards!

"I had to call customer service with some questions, and they couldn't have been more helpful. We received the cards quickly and they looked exactly as described. Thank you!"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“You're very welcome. We're glad that you are happy with the cards that you received. ”

2016-12-29

Lovely.

"I ordered 50 Christmas cards with my new address on envelope. This alone saved so much time. I am in an assisted living and did not get out to purchase cards. I prefer a Merry Christmas greeting. I was pleased with the selection and quality. Cards arrived and two days. Will order again."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank You for the kind words! We're always available to assist you in any way possible to make ordering easier for you. Have a Happy New Year!”

2016-12-29

"I placed a last minute order and they were received within a few days and they were done very nicely. Will definitely order again."

Rep reply posted Dec-29-2016

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“And we will definitely do everything in our power to provide you with excellent service. We appreciate you letting us know that your order was received in a timely fashion.”

2016-12-28

How do they do it?

"My order can the day after I ordered it? All the custom printing was "spot on".This was our first order from the Gallery. It will not be the last. We have been ordering from an other source but the last order was delayed several times and when they finally shipped it the envelopes were not printed."

Rep reply posted Dec-29-2016

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We work around the clock, as it gets closer to the holidays, so that we are able to ship orders in a timely fashion. We look forward to many more years of providing you quality orders. Enjoy the holiday season!”

Share The Gallery Collection's store rating

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.