Stores > The Gallery Collection

• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1-800-950-7064
    • Customer Support: 1-800-950-7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1-800-772-1144

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-21

"Great product at a good price"

2016-07-21

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

"The gallery has never let me down, I made a mistake with my order and I called them up that same day, and it was corrected. All my past orders I have had excellent service."

2016-07-12

Gallery = Aurum

"I have ordered numerous times from The Gallery Collection; they are one of the first sites I visit and peruse when determining company cards to order. "

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank you for sticking with us. We understand that there are other options out there, so we focus on providing the best service from start to finish. When our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing, we listen. ”

2016-07-07

Issue fixed immediately

"I ordered 25 Birthday cards, when I received them 8 of them had a defect on the front of the card. I contacted the Chat Customer Service and they helped me with the problem.

I sent them a picture of the card and they will re-print and send the 8 cards with the defect. This never happen before and I've been a customer for years.

I'm satisfied with how they handled the issue and that at the end it was resolved.

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Although we strive to get it right the first time, we are happy that the issue was resolved to your satisfaction. Our apologies for the initial mishap. These rarely happen, but we're glad that you allowed us to correct it. We appreciate you sticking with us!”

2016-07-07

Always Quick --

"Great turnaround. Product is as expected. "

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank You! The process should always flow smoothly for our customers. When your expectations are met, we have done our jobs correctly. Thanks for the taking the time to let us know!”

2016-07-06

Christmas in July

"Very easy to choose a card along with all the accoutrement. Saving time and money. Cards arrived quickly and excellent condition and are good quality."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We have recently updated our website, based on the requests of our customers. We know that your time is precious, so it's great to hear that the process was easy and time saving. ”

2016-07-05

Excellent Product and Service

"Very high quality cards - fast delivery - have been a repeat customer for years now"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank you for coming back to us every year! We always strive to find ways in making our process better for our customers. You really made our day. As a repeat customer, you took the time to let us know, and we appreciate that. ”

2016-06-30

Fast service

"Filled order very quickly and everything was perfect."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We understand that timing is important to our customers. Although quality is our main objective, we focus on getting our quality cards to customers in a timely fashion. It means a lot to us, that you took the time to let us know that we have succeeded. ”

2016-06-23

Champion Service

"We are very satisfied with the champion service we received from your company. The whole online experience was very easy and quick! With this great customer service, you will keep our business for a very long time. Thank you! "

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We're only satisfied, when our customers are satisfied with the whole process. Our customer service team is top notch and we're glad that you agree! Thank you for taking the time to let us know.”

2016-06-15

Love it!

"always happy with the quality of your product"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank You for coming back to us. Quality is important to us, so it's nice to know when our customers are happy with it!”

2016-06-14

Wonderful Prints, easy to order, fast service!

"I use Gallery Collection every year for holiday cards because they are high-quality!"

This review was modified by kristen-5677 on June 14 2016 12:18:14 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-14-2016

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We appreciate you coming back to us every year. Our goal to bring you the best quality cards, and prompt delivery. Thank You for letting us know!”

2016-06-13

Holiday Cheers to GC

"We remember our business clientele each new year with a special greeting card, and Gallery Collection always remembers us by sending us card choices in spring for the next year. They make the entire website ordering process simple and quick. Our cards for 2017 just arrived and they are perfect! And the price is right!"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“It's music to our ears when we get such positive feedback from returning customers. Thank you for also letting us know that our website is customer friendly. We have many more designs on the way!”

2016-06-09

Gallery makes staff birthday cards special!

"Really nice quality of cards with plenty of designs to choose to meet your needs. Fast delivery, too!"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We have streamlined our process, to make delivery in a timely manner. Your words are appreciated, as we would never sacrifice quality. Great to know that we are succeeding!”

2016-06-06

Better than expected

"The ordering process was so easy. However, the selection was full of beautiful cards, it was so hard to choose. When I did receive the card I chose the quality and the card itself was so much better than I expected. I have tossed the competitors catalogs and purchase only from The Gallery Collection, because I know my orders will be above and beyond all expectation.
Great job Gallery Collection!
Very Satisfied,
Irma T. Garrison
Options for Learning

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank You Ms. Garrison. We strive to make our website user friendly, but keep our well informed customer service team available to answer any questions and assist in any way. Your kind words are appreciated.”

2016-05-31

"The cards are VERY elegant and profession. Perfect for our use."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank You for letting us know. We continuously update our designs, so that there are several options available to you. ”

Share The Gallery Collection's store rating

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.