• The Gallery Col The Gallery Collection Elite Status

• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Customer Support: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1 - 800 - 772 - 1144

Product & services pricing Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I had great difficulty originally and getting the greeting I wanted on the card I selected. It appeared there was a bug in your program. Thanks to several helpful employees of yours, I ended up with just want I wanted.
As always, the quality of the product is outstanding.

"been doing biz w/ gallery for years, love them!"

"Great product, excellent choices. We're very happy."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“That's what we like to hear! We're thrilled that you are happy with everything. Thanks for ordering!”

"Always a pleasant experience"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Thanks for ordering and sharing your feedback. I'm happy to hear you always have a positive experience with us. We'll see you again next time!”

"The assorted cards work for all of my occassions and are very nice quality!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“We appreciate your high ratings. Our assortment boxes are definitely handy to have around! I'm glad to hear you are pleased with your cards. Thanks for ordering!”

"very nice quality and quick delivery!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Glad to hear that! Thanks for your positive feedback!”

"The person i corresponded with by email was very courteous, helpful, and efficient."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Great! We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. I'm happy to hear Anthony was so helpful and I've forwarded your comments to his supervisor. Thanks for ordering!”

"We have used Gallery Collection for many years and have always been very satisfied with their product and their service."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Thanks for coming back year after year! I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with everything. Thanks for sharing!”

"We have used the Gallery Collection for the past 10 or 11 years and the quality of their cards is excellent. We obviously come back to them year after year for a reason..Plus I don't even want an Ipad"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Thanks for being a loyal customer! I'm happy you are pleased with everything. We sincerely appreciate your continued business. Thanks again, we'll see you next year!”

"Beautiful cards! Great quality!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Thanks for ordering and for sharing your high ratings!”

"Gallery Collection Cards are the only Christmas Cards we get. The shipping is prompt and the discounts are great. The cards are always beautiful!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Wonderful! Thanks for being a loyal customer - we truly appreciate your continued business! Thanks for ordering. We'll see you again next time!”

"Tops in quality and price and delivery was spot on."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“We appreciate your high ratings! We're pleased to offer high-quality products at a good value. Thanks for ordering!”

"I am very satisfy with the Gallery Collection with everything. Great work. Professional & courteous Team, Always get my delivery in the frame time expected.
Blessings to everyone

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Thanks so much for your lovely feedback! I'm happy to hear you are satisfied with everything. Thanks for ordering!”

"It was easy to place the order, the cards were beautiful and the delivery prompt. "

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“I'm happy you had a positive overall experience with us. Thanks for ordering and sharing your feedback!”

"One word: Loyalty. Every year I shop for holiday cards to satisfy my curiosity and every year I return to The Gallery Collection. It's a good product, nice variety, well managed and packaged beautifully to the customer. Thank you!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Fantastic! Thank YOU for this wonderful feedback and for your loyalty. We're happy you've continued to have a positive all-around experience with us. Thanks, we look forward to working with you again!”

Share The Gallery Collection's store rating

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.