• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Customer Support: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1 - 800 - 772 - 1144

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"The Gallery Collection has always provided a quality, attractive card which we are proud to send to our customers."

"I have ordered the Gallery Christmas cards for our company for quite a few years. The quality and delivery time is very good. HOWEVER, the one thing I do NOT like about Gallery Collection is all the MAILINGS I get throughout MOST of the year. I have received my Christmas cards for 2014 already so I would appreciate NO MORE MAILINGS!!! In my opinion, you WASTE too much on mailings!!!!!! Maybe if you did not send so many mailings, you could reduce the price of your cards:)"

"I had never ordered anything from The Gallery Collection before so didn't know what to expect. Their website was easy to follow, the ordering was quickly done, the order reached me in just a day or two. I was very pleased with the quality of the birthday cards. We will be using these in our office for employees' birthdays and with the varied assortment, it will be easy to pick a card specific to each person! I was also pleased with the cost. I totaled up how much it would cost to buy birthday cards individually, and it looks like we saved nearly 50% with The Gallery Collection!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Wonderful! We love welcoming new customers and are pleased to hear that you had a positive all-around experience with us. Our beautiful assortment boxes are a great value compared to buying cards individually at the store! We hope your employees enjoy receiving the birthday cards. Thanks for sharing this feedback. We look forward to seeing you again next time!”

"I'm very satisfied with the quality and selection of cards. When ordering on-line the website is easy and your order arrives quickly. Ordering from The Gallery Collection makes my job a whole lot easier. "

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Fantastic! We're happy to make your job easier! Thanks so much for sharing this feedback and for ordering.”

"Order came in very fast and was completely satisfied with the product"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“That's what we like to hear! We appreciate you sharing your high ratings. Thanks for your order!”

"Beautiful quality, quick turnaround and shipping! Will order from you again in the future!!!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Great! We're happy to hear you are pleased with the quality of our cards and quick service. Thanks for sharing. We'll see you again next time!”

"The only issue I have is that you have to order cards individually and are unable to check out all at once. Instead I had to place 4 separate orders. Inconvenient. "

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“We appreciate you sharing this feedback and apologize for your inconvenience. Since each different card design is customized, proofread, and produced individually, they do need to be submitted as separate orders. However, you should have been able to add each order to your shopping cart and then check out and submit all of them at the same time. I have passed along your comments to our management team. We are always interested in improving the website experience for our customers. Thanks again!”

"It was very easy to order online and the order was received very quickly. Thank you."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“And thank YOU for your high ratings! We're pleased to provide our customers with a user-friendly ordering experience and fast delivery. Thanks for your order!”

"I have been very pleased with the quality and service and will continue to order my holiday cards from The Gallery Collection in the future."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Wonderful! Thanks so much for your positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again!”

"i order every year and it is always quick and easy and the quality is amazing"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Thanks for your continued business! We're happy to provide our customers with quality products and a user-friendly ordering experience. We appreciate your high ratings!”

"They've been very helpful and professional. "

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Great! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, so we appreciate you sharing these comments. Thanks for ordering!”

"the company's associates were courteous, knowledgeable and professional in all of our dealings and I would recommend the company to my friends"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“That's what we like to hear! Wonderful feedback, thanks so much for sharing. Outstanding customer service is extremely important to us, so we are thrilled that we made a positive impression on you. Thanks again!”

"I frequently order cards from The Gallery Collection for my office and have never been disappointed. I usually order birthday cards and this order was my first "Get Well" cards."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Thanks for your continued business! We hope you are pleased with the variety of occasions we offer in our line of greeting cards. We appreciate your high ratings!”

"The quality of the cards from Gallery is always excellent."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“We're happy to hear you're pleased with the quality of our cards! Thanks for sharing your feedback, and for your order.”

"I contacted customer service. They were very helpful!!!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Thanks for sharing! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, so that's great to hear! We appreciate your positive ratings. Thanks again!”

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.