• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Customer Support: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1 - 800 - 772 - 1144

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"VERY pleased with the accuracy and quick turn around! Thank you! "

"The cards are very nice - but I resent having to fulfill a certain number of characters in my review. "

"The order process was great from start to finish. We were just a little disappointed in the card selection over all. Several black backgrounds were offered. Black being a strange color for the holiday. May we suggest dark green, red or blue."

"The cards are very nice and as expected I have ordered the last couple of years and like the quality

"Quick & easy!! Love that you can get samples before purchasing

"Cards look great! Very professional and exactly what we were looking for!
Thank You!

"shipping charges were to high"

"Fast and efficient service."

"This is the 2nd time I have ordered from your company and have always been very satisfied with the products.
The attention to detail is excellent and I will keep ordering as needed.
Millie Lee
National Enforcement Safety Training, LLC

"A great shpping experience. It completely took the hassel out of shopping for cards. Also you have an awesome selection to chose from. "

"I have been purchasing holiday, sympathy and birthday cards for our organization from the Gallery Collection for the past 6 years and have always been very satisfied with the quality of the products and the speed of delivery. I have recommended this company to others and will continue to purchase cards from them.
Valerie Johnson,
Executive Assistant
The Maryland School for the Blind

"IT WAS EASY AND PAINLESS TO ORDER THE CARDS! LOVE THEM THEY ARE OF VERY GOOD QUALITY!"

"The selection of available cards and sentiments is outstanding. Our company holiday card has our logo and printed signatures. I thought the ordering process would be complicated given the addition of a logo and signatures - it wasn't. The ordering process was a breeze. The Gallery Collection staff were quick to answer any questions and were very helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone. "

"I placed the order by Internet with credit card. Received response and receipt immediately. The order for 150 birthday cards (no imprint) was received within a week. I've dealt with Gallery for at least ten years for Christmas cards (approx 250 with imprint) and birthday and the quality of service and products has always been excellent."

"The folks at The Gallery Collection were very helpful. They quickly answered my questions and were flexible with the changes I needed to make to our card selection. In summary, we were very pleased with the quality of their product and the excellent service provided."

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.