• The Gallery Col The Gallery Collection Elite Status

• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Customer Support: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1 - 800 - 772 - 1144

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-07-28

"Delivery was pretty quick and CS was great about making sure my logo and everything fit to my liking before printing"

2015-07-27

"Very satisfied. The turn around time was great. Have ordered several times. The quality is very good."

2015-07-24

"I know that I was late in ordering my cards. This was caused by a heart operation which threw everything off. Anyway, when I received a special offer for late orders. I took advantage pf it and ordered When I did, the computer said my password was not valid and I would not be receiving the discount offer.. It was late, so I ordered them anyway. I want you to know that so you will not bother to send me any offers next year.

William J. Rush"

2015-07-24

"We appreciate the promotion ($50 off and 50% off). Very fast turnaround. Very pleased. Thank you,"

2015-07-24

"Easy to order, fast delivery, great company!"

2015-07-24

"Easy Order, shipped Quickly"

2015-07-24

"We have always found your cards to be of excellent quality and delivered in a timely fashion. "

2015-07-17

"The cards look wonderful! Very pleased!"

2015-07-15

"Great quality, great service! Offers a great selection of cards; quick turn on orders."

2015-07-15

"Great and faster services"

2015-07-15

"I am very Satisfied with my products and the time of delivery. The quality is excellent also. I will reorder in the future."

2015-07-15

"It's always a smooth transaction when ordering from The Gallery Collection and the quality of the cards is top notch!"

2015-07-14

"I liked that you added a new birthday assortment to the mix. That is very helpful. We send out cards to our employees every month and we go through about 10-15 per month. We hate sending the employees the same cards all the time. Thank you very much. "

2015-07-14

"Very satisfied with our order - the selections are very tasteful."

2015-07-14

"Great looking cards. Easy to order."

Share The Gallery Collection's store rating

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.