• The Gallery Col The Gallery Collection Elite Status

• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Customer Support: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1 - 800 - 772 - 1144

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The Anniversary cards purchased came quickly in a nice box for storage. Very convenient and nicely priced! They will be called for Christmas, if needed! "

"Very quick, efficient and always an easy order! :) "

"We have been ordering our company Christmas cards from The Gallery Collection for over 4 years now and every year have been very pleased with the cards. The ease of ordering, the discounts offered and the prompt delivery have all been factors in us returning the them year after year. "

"I have ordered Christmas cards from National Wildlife Federation for many years. Since these "cards" were ordered about the same time as the NWF cards, I assumed that we were talking about these "cards" when writing this review because I have never received these cards and totally forgot all about them. I am still waiting."

"I was surprised how easy it was to order the Holiday cards but i was also surprised when they had not arrived in the time presented. We have plenty of time but did not want to wait until the last minute to receive them. Sounds like they were completed but not shipped so it may be 2 weeks after the original delivery time that we receive them. "

"My order was delivered quickly, as promised. The cards are as ordered and look great! Thank you."

"Nice and easy. Ordered online and received what the order in good standing."

"Excellent service - I order birthday cards for employees every year. Never had a single problem. "

"Quality cards, great selection, fast service, website easy to navigate, bit pricey though"

"Very happy as always with our order"

"While the process of ordering and the actual order that arrived was correct (as I knew it would be), the on-line tracking was terrible and inaccurate each time I checked. I had to email your service dept twice to figure out the status of my order. Once because my order info was not in the system (I ordered on a Friday, I checked on the following Tues) and email service once again when I tracked my order and it said it HAS shipped, however the shipping date was in the future and had no tracking#. The third time I emailed service was because I was sent an invoice with my shipment, saying a balance was due when I had provided a credit card# upon placing the order. If this is a new service you are rolling out, I would make sure all bugs/kinks are worked out before annoying customers with having to email your service dept, and therefore also taking up their time with what could have been handled through your website. "

"Always super easy to order and comes I super quick. "

"Very nice quality cards with good variety and excellent printing. The delivery time is quick and we have not had any problems in four years of using them for our business Christmas cards."

"It was very easy and when I had questions the Help Chat was great!"

"Cards look great as usual."

Share The Gallery Collection's store rating

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,714 merchant members.