• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Customer Support: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1 - 800 - 772 - 1144

Product & services pricing Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"Finished product was good. Website was a little confusing. "

"Easy to order but I wish they had sent a proof of the signatures"

"As always we are very satisfied with our experience with The Gallery Collection. Service is top notch and even though there are many options of cards to choose from ordering is quick and easy. "

"My holidays cards were perfect! They arrived very quickly! Very satisfied with this purchase!!"

"Your staff was so helpful. We had very specific printing needs (including printing on the back of the cards). Ernie was just awesome in helping us in that process and with expediting the work for us. Excellent customer service and look forward to working with your team again soon!"

"It was easy placing the order and I had made a slight error and a customer service agent was quick to call me with his concerns. We made the correction with ease.
I refer everyone I know to use The Gallery Collection as they go above and beyond. That is what customer satisfaction is all about. : )

"The quality of the products are very nice. I do wish, however, there were more to choose from in the "Anniversary" section for employees."

"The online order process was easy; the delivery was fast and the quality was great. We ordered 50 cards and only one was unable to be used because part of the print was missing.

We will definitely order again next year.

"I have purchased holiday cards from your stores for many years. They have always looked great and the service and price have been good. I especially like the new photo mount cards that I ordered this time. "

"Delivery was faster than expected and quality is outstanding! "

"Very happy with the product and quick delivery."

"Great timely service. The staff stayed in contact by phone and email to make sure that the order I placed was correct and beautiful. Thank you very much and we will order again. "

"We can always count on them - thank you!"

"I am always satisfied with the overall process of ordering from The Gallery Collection. Been ordering Christmas cards here for several years and have never had any trouble doing so.

Thanks!

"I love the variety of options and the ease of the on-line ordering. Whatever my 'creative mood' is each year, I can find a card design that fits the bill!"

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.