• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Customer Support: 1 - 800 - 950 - 7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1 - 800 - 772 - 1144

Product & services pricing Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"The nicest cards we have sent out in our 16 years of business. So beautiful and the service was perfect."

"Very Satisfied - came quickly."

"No problems with the order. Quality is very nice."

"Very easy to order custom cards and received my cards in just a few days!! Great service."

"We've been ordering Gallery Collection cards few years in a row now and have been satisfied every time. The cards are a very good quality and have been delivered in a timely manner. They are competitively priced and I'd definitely recommend them to others."

"My business birthday cards were running low, and in HASTE I ordered some from the "birthday card" section on the web-site. I found a card that was pretty and not too over-the-top. When they came in, I took more time to read and found them to read more like a "good luck" card, rather than a "birthday card". I started to order a replacement, when I thought I would inquire of the unwanted set. I spoke to Shannon and Dianne. Both of whom were VERY helpful and coordinated us getting replacement cards by sending the unwanted cards back. Unbelievable. I never encountered a company so helpful and forgiving. "

"High quality cards at a good price. "

"Quick response just what we needed"

"My fault, forget to get them to print the same of our company on the inside of the card. Now I'm having to sign each one. lol"

"The only issue we had was getting a proper high resolution file for our signature insertion in the inside of the card. It didn't help when we have people located in different offices around the states. But it all worked out fine!"

"Got what I ordered, came in a timely manner. Thanks!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Perfect! And thank YOU for ordering! We appreciate you completing the survey with these high ratings.”

"Online ordering was easy. The customization and preview were fast and easy with plenty of options. Delivery was quick too. We were late in ordering, but got the cards in about a week."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“We're happy you had a great overall experience with us! It's never too late...we work hard to print and ship orders as fast as possible. Thanks for ordering and sharing your feedback.”

"Beautiful cards, fast delivery."

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“We appreciate your high ratings! Thanks for ordering.”

"Very pleased with your product!

Thank you for your quality work.

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“And thank YOU for ordering! We're happy to hear you are pleased with the cards.”

"It was quick, easy, and a smooth experience. The cards are lovely!"

John.Blackwood, The Gallery Collection rep has responded

“Great to hear! We appreciate your positive feedback. Thanks for your order!”

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.