Stores > The Gallery Collection

• Address: 65 Challenger Road
    • Contact: service@gallerycollection.com
    • Phone: 1-800-950-7064
    • Customer Support: 1-800-950-7064
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
    • Fax: 1-800-772-1144

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Best Company to work with

"The prices where great the online ordering was simple and the delivery with fast,"

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2016

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“And we have the best customers! We continually evaluate our processes to make sure that ordering is as simple as possible. Thank you for letting us know.”

BEAUTIFUL Christmas Cards!

"I could not have asked for better service and quality. I am very pleased!"

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2016

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank You for the wonderful compliment. We take pride in our service from the beginning of the order until you receive it. Enjoy your order!”

2016-12-07

Great product and service!

"I have been dealing with The Gallery Collection for a number of years and have been more than satisfied with their product and service. I tend to be a last minute shopper and am always assured that my cards will arrive shortly after I have placed the order. The website is easy to get around in and the cards I have ordered are always beautiful and of the best quality. I would recommend them highly."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Around this time of year, we recognize that there is a small window to get our cards out to you. We're happy to assist our "last minute customers" in any way, so that the cards arrive on time. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know!”

Very pleased

"Beautiful product, just as I ordered and received earlier than expected."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We're so glad that we were able to get them out to you in a timely manner. Please, enjoy your cards!”

Great product, great service

"I ordered christmas cards to send to our clients. The christmas cards are lovely and even higher quality cardstock than I expected. Our shipment was missing some of the envelopes, so I sent an email and expressed our need to get these out as soon as possible. I got a response within a couple hours that they would send the envelopes out right away at no additional cost with expedited shipping. Mistakes happen but the true test of customer service is how well a company fixes those issues. I'm very impressed and would definitely order from Gallery Collection again. "

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We appreciate the kind words, and more importantly that we were able to fix our mistake to your satisfaction. Thank you for your patience with us as look forward to your order next year!”

2016-12-06

"Cards were beautiful! quality is great. "

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“That means so much to us! We strive for quality, and this feedback let's us know that we are succeeding. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know.”

So convenient!

"The website was so easy to work with! I love that after I personalized our order online, The Gallery Collection offered the option of placing the order on hold in order to to give me time to run the design by my associates before finalizing the order. No need to start from the beginning the next day and recreate the order after approval - it couldn't have been simpler! The cards are very attractive and professional."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“That is what we want to hear from our customers. Ordering should be convenient from start to finish. Thank you for letting us know!!”

2016-12-06

THESE CARDS ARE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!

"The cards we receive from The Gallery Collection are simply beautiful and great quality."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“The quality of our work, is so important to us. We appreciate you letting us know. Enjoy your cards!!”

Beautiful Cards

"Came just in time and were absolutely beautful"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We know how timing can be, during the holiday season. We're glad that you received them in a timely fashion!”

2016-12-05

Order the perfect Christmas cards.............check!!

"I can cross this task off my "long" to-do list. I just received the cards today and they are exactly how I ordered them. The card stock is nice quality, the picture graphics and print are clear and they arrived on the date confirmed. Very happy with the service provided by The Gallery Collection team. With so much to do during the Christmas season it's nice to have a "go to" vendor. Job well done!!!"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“It's wonderful to hear that we're your "go to" vendor. We're happy to have customers like you that take the time to let us know how we are servicing you. Enjoy your holidays!!!!!”

Unique & quick!

"The order came fast, I was able to assemble 100 cards & envelopes in 1 hour, complete with stamps. Saved me a lot of time in my workday. Best part is we have a unique, personalized card with good wishes to our customers and Subcontractors. "

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We appreciate that you let us know. Your customers are our customers, and we know how hectic that it can get this time of year. Glad that everything was able to be done quickly.”

2016-12-03

Consistently beautiful job.

"The cards look great and are of very good quality. Very pleased."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“And we're pleased that you're consistently happy with your cards!!!”

Slow shipping!!!!

"Never again!! Ordered over a month in advance and I'll be lucky to get them in time for the holidays. Over 2 weeks to ship is unacceptable."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review your order. I was glad that we were able to speak, and your order was received. We appreciate the positive feedback about the order. This turnaround time is not normal, and we have submitted to credit a portion of your order for the inconvenience. Per our conversation, we look forward to getting it right, next year. Thank you for sticking with us!”

2016-12-02

"Beautiful cards received in a timely manner. My only complaint is that they split my order and charged shipping on both orders, even though the order for both cards was placed at one time.
Nice selection to choose from as well.

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank you for letting us know that your order was received in a timely manner. Each of our orders are created on a separate press, so they are separate orders with separate shipping prices. As a courtesy, we will refund one of your shipping charges. You will be contacted by one of our customer service representatives with the details. We hope that you enjoy your cards!”

Bravo!!

"Everything with the order was perfect!"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“That means the world to us! Thank you for taking the time to let us know!”

Share The Gallery Collection's store rating

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.