• Address: 1854 E Market Street
    • Phone: 5404336667
    • Customer Support: 5404336667
    • Business Hours: 8am - midnight/everyday
    • Fax: 5404349695

"great product and price fast shipping"

"Worn out Used equipment ,rip off on refund ,not communicating as should.Would not buy again ever from this place.Stay away and Buy someplace else "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-26-2014

galactic2, GalacticSnowSports rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your purchase. After reviewing your order information I see that you contacted us via email for a Return Authorization number during non-business hours with the reason for return being stated as "I bought two pairs of boots. The one for me is too small. I wear size 12 shoes comfortably yet the 12.5 boot size is small.". You were responded to promptly on our next operating day and given all the information required to return the equipment for a full refund (less S&H) that did not fit you properly.

To address your complaint of the equipment being worn out and being "ripped off" on your refund, these issues were never mentioned prior to this complaint. Your refund was processed in full(less S&H)and your restocking fees were waived, and from what I can tell there were no issues with the condition of the boots only that they did not fit. All of the equipment sold on our website is in good working order and is represented as accurately as possible. We want all of our customers to be satisfied with their purchase and their follow up support and I feel that our staff has done all that they could to facilitate your order and your return process. If there is anything else that we can do for you please let us know.”

"Great, easy to use website. Great prices, perfectly as described. "

"The skis and boots fit great. I love Galactic Snow Sports. No more renting , no more rental lines, no more wasting time. This is my second purchase. I purchased skis and boots for my children and the equipment is wonderful. I love not having to wait in rental lines, wasting money, and valuable ski time. Just skiing 2 or 3 times covers the cost of the equipment, not to mention kids grow out of things. I just pass the skis and boots down to the next kid and purchase another pair for the oldest. Thanks my husband and I are very satisfied not to mention the quick delivery. You are the best!!!!

"Thanks, service was fast and easy."

"The snowboard was more chewed up then wanted but it was well worth the price. I plan on buying more from them in the future."

"Good prices for used equipment. Prices are usually indicative of equipment's level of use.....low price usually means equipment has a lot of use. Higher price means equipment is in better condition.

"Great service. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. "

"excellent product and prices"

"Great service , prompt delivery good product"

"I posted a comment about myself and asked for any help they thought I needed. I received a phone call from them saying that for my height I picked the wrong size ski and asked me if I wanted to change it. The gentleman was correct I did pick the wrong one. It arrived on time as promised and I had a great ski trip. So I was very satisfied! "

"I purchased a decent size order and was very pleased. So pleased i purchased another decent sized order within two weeks and asked for free shipping because the two orders amounted to 300.00 +...but was denied. Very disappointing."

Virginia

"It delivered right next day which i never expected that early.
Also, ski was so good. that looks like use only few times. I really love it.
Thank you so much!!

"awesome the equipment purchased was in great shape and we ordered another set. thanks so much"

"A good friend referred me to this web site. I browsed around a few minutes and could not decide what to purchase. I clicked on the chat feature and within 5 minutes received a recommendation on a ski package, completed the purchase and was very pleased with the experience. The order arrived on time and the equipment was in great shape. I will use this site for the rest of the family kits"

GalacticSnowSports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GalacticSnowSports is a merchant member
GalacticSnowSports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.