• Address: 1854 E Market Street
    • Business Hours: 8am - midnight/everyday
    • Fax: 5404349695

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Informative responses to my online questions. Quick turnaround from day ordered (Sunday) to date received (Thursday of same week)! Equipment in good condition. I ordered a second set of skis because I was happy with skis and boots ordered first time (already had the boots this time but would have ordered if needed). "

"High quality boots with level of wear as described are great price. "

"Great bang-for-the-buck sale. The boots I purchased might as well been brand new, at 1/3 the price. "

"very helpful and quick to answer questions"

"Recycled/used product is not as described. The ski boot heel is almost worn out and does not hold well to the binding.
My last experience was good but this one was mediocre!

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-07-2015

galactic2, GalacticSnowSports rep has responded

“Hello Kazem,

I do apologize if you were unhappy with the condition of your ski boots. All of our boots should come with plenty of life left on the heel and toe pieces. If this was not the case on your boots I would be happy to see if we have any replacement heel pieces for you. You can go to the website to contact us and provide us with the order number and item name/size that need the replacement and we will get that dispatched out to you as soon as possible. Thank you very much for shopping with us!

Regards,
GalacticSnowSports.com”

"Totally satisfied! Quick delivery- great condition of skis and boots, almost like new really. "

"Second time I purchased from them and would again. "

"Excellent customer service! "

"Skis were in great shape with only cosmetic damage. Bindings were easy to adjust. Great prices and selection. "

"Very good experience, even made sure I had the correct disks for my snowboard bindings to match the board! Another happy customer!"

"Description of product was correct. Delivery was fast."

"Ordered a snowboard from them after last season ended, opened up everything to make sure I got what I ordered. Took a closer look this year and saw the binding disc they gave me was for a 4x4, while I needed a 3D. Contacted them about an almost year old order, they promptly responded and explained that the discs they sent me can be converted into a 3D binding setup with one simple move but offered to send me free ones if I didn't feel comfortable with the process. Their customer service is awesome. The board had some scuffs/scratches/dents on the bottom but I got the board/boots/bindings for $100 so I can't complain. The boots were old and worn, but the bindings were brand new. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase and how they handle customer care. "

"Great fast service and delivery! Skis in amazing condition and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!"

"The speed of processing the shipment was great and very quick. Decription of used equipment was as described.

Improvements:
The distance that it travelled to Canada the packaging was quite poor with a lot of air space causing contents to shift, ends of boxes that were not sealed robustly and where open upon arrival.
Also the option to select U.S mail for shipping was not available into Canada. The next avaiable option was UPS international who's brokerage charges are now based on value of shipment as opposed to lines of entry making this purchase no longer attractive when seeking good savings. I will not purchase again if U.S mail to Canada is not an option. Brokerage charge on a $500 purchase was an additional $90! vs $5 when done by mail.

"great product and price fast shipping"

GalacticSnowSports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GalacticSnowSports is a merchant member
GalacticSnowSports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.