Stores > GalacticSnowSports

• Customer Support: 5404436667
    • Business Hours: 9a-5p EST

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-05-26

great choices at great prices

"a smart way to buy your ski supplies"

2016-04-12

Great Deal!!!

"The skis looked brand new!!! The tuning and waxing was perfect. They arrived early. I plan to buy again in the future. Thanks again!!!"

2016-03-17

Joshua

"Was easy to find what I wanted."

2016-02-24

Great Shopping Experience and Product

"I recently purchased some used skis from Galactic Snow Sports and have been very pleased with the entire shopping experience. The skis are exactly what I expected and I received them very quickly. I highly recommend GSS to anyone looking for a great deal on skis."

2016-02-19

Great Purchase!

"I got a nice pair of used Spyder snowboard pants for a good price. Shipping was fast and the pants were actually better than described."

2016-02-08

Excessive "Restocking Fees", Horrible Customer Service

"I recently found their site for the first time and purchased a pair of Kjus ski pants that arrived via USPS priority mail (~ $10). They did not appear to be the color I had wanted and did not fit properly so I requested a return and paid to ship them back myself. Upon receiving a "refund" I noticed that they kept nearly $70 in "restocking fees" for a pair of ski pants they sent by USPS and had no special packaging, not even a sales receipt inside. Several back and forth emails later, they still refused to even partially refund this bogus fee and I will never shop on their site again as a result. PLEASE BEWARE THAT IF YOU BUY A SINGLE ITEM ON THIS SITE AND ATTEMPT TO RETURN IT, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED A 15% "RESTOCKING FEE" REGARDLESS OF THE ITEM. This is bad business, and totally unacceptable customer service. Their volume must be extremely low if they need to profit off of customers' returns. I have tweeted and shared my experience in the hopes that my friends and colleagues won't be subjected to the same horrible experience."

This review was modified by KatanaKid on February 10 2016 11:46:21 AM

2016-01-26

Great prices and fast service

"I always check with GalacticSnowSports before I buy anything ski related"

2016-01-22

Excitment even before hitting the slopes

"Researched GalacticSnowSports for a week. Wanted a certain ski and boot. Tom in customer service took the time to listen to my request and came up with a even better set up for me due to my experience. Totally took his advice and very pleased with my order. My "Head" skies and "Saloman" boots are great. Even better then what I expected. Im hooked on "GalacticSnowSports" for life. Will always order my equipment and Apparel through them. Thankyou!"

2016-01-12

Snow Bunny was hopping because of this deal!

"I purchased the skis and poles for my daughter because for the third annual ski trip it made no sense to continue to rent equipment. Her husband purchased her ski boots for Christmas so she had the whole package now.

Emailed them with a couple of questions and they responded right away.

These skis were really nice and the shipping was right on time with what we needed. Will gladly purchase from this company again.

2016-01-11

"Shipment was on time, condition of the products was OK. Discription of the helmet was margional, but customer service seems OK so far.

Stinks that you loose your points after one year - I was going to use them to buy more items but they expire very quickly.

Rep reply posted Jan-12-2016

A rep from GalacticSnowSports, galactic2, has responded

“Thank you for your purchase, we appreciate the feedback and will certainly take it into consideration should we make any changes to our rewards system. We would be interested to know the model of helmet that you purchased so that we can ensure the description provided is adequate for any future customers, you can use the contact us form via the website if you would like to provide that info. Thanks again!”

2016-01-04

"I ordered skis, boots and poles and all arrived as scheduled and in decent shape."

2015-12-31

"Little disappointed that the board had a person's name on it. Thought that could have been removed by seller. Will know more tomorrow when my son hits the mountain.

Very pleased with prompt shipment.

2015-12-27

"Yes everything looked good and came quickly. "

2015-12-22

"All arrived on time and in good condition. Now we just need some snow!"

2015-12-21

"Excellent customer service and very fast shipping. The skis I got were pretty well used but definitely worth the money."

Share GalacticSnowSports's store rating

GalacticSnowSports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GalacticSnowSports is a merchant member
GalacticSnowSports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.