• GalacticSnowSpo GalacticSnowSports Elite Status

• Phone: 5404336667
    • Customer Support: 5404336667
    • Business Hours: 8am - midnight/everyday
    • Fax: 5404349695

"Everything was deliver on time, and they did everything they promised."

"I ordered the 2011 K2 Mammoth mtn. green ski, and although the skis were used, I purchased the wax & sharpen package and they are really still in very nice condition. I had questions for the customer service live chat and was helped promptly. The skis are exactly what i wanted, and the binders were able to be adjusted to fit the boots I already own. The shipment came fast and the price was unbelievable too! Now...waiting for winter again to use them:)"

"Excellent pricing on products. The order was filled quickly and I got to use the skiis by Friday of the week. I recommend this site to all my friends. "

"Overall very good product,price and shipping."

"I got what was expected. It was great."

"I love shopping at this store! Snowsports can be really affordable due to this kind of store that sells gears at an affordable prices."

"I was happy with the Galactic Snow Sports service and the condition of my skis. Great value!"

"Order process was very easy. The ski boots fit great and didn't stink. The boots showed up on time for my trip."

"Love the ion snow blower. Works great on the 3-5" of snow we have been getting at a time.

Company had a back order and upgraded out unit for free to get it to us on time.
Great service!

"Equipment arrived on time and was in good condition for used gear."

"As described but shipping fees a bit high."

"Informative responses to my online questions. Quick turnaround from day ordered (Sunday) to date received (Thursday of same week)! Equipment in good condition. I ordered a second set of skis because I was happy with skis and boots ordered first time (already had the boots this time but would have ordered if needed). "

"High quality boots with level of wear as described are great price. "

"Great bang-for-the-buck sale. The boots I purchased might as well been brand new, at 1/3 the price. "

"very helpful and quick to answer questions"

Share GalacticSnowSports's store rating

GalacticSnowSports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GalacticSnowSports is a merchant member
GalacticSnowSports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.