Stores > GalacticSnowSports
  • GalacticSnowSpo

9a-5p EST
      sales@galacticsnowsports.com

Voice your opinion! Review GalacticSnowSports by clicking a star below.

2016-12-27

Customer Service

"Customer service was very helpful. Will try products very soon."

2016-12-18

$ki $avings

"My go to site for ski gear with 3 growing boys at all different sizes & ability levels. Galactic helps make skiing affordable!"

2016-12-14

Great Experience the 1st time -- I decided to do it again :-)

"Great shopping experience! Even when I ordered the wrong size initially, it was fixed with a simple phone call. The product was received promptly and exceeded expectations. I'm now ready to place a second order, and I don't plan to stop there. Thank you!"

2016-12-12

Product was delivered on time as promised

"I bought these 2015 ski boots for my daughter after she tried on the 2016 version that cost almost twice as much. They fit perfectly and arrived when promised. We are both very happy with this purchase. "

2016-12-07

Great customer service

"I had an issue with a pair of goggles. They sent me a return label and was sent back for an exchange"

2016-12-05

Excellent customer service

"I would gladly buy again when I need more gear.
The site is easy to navigate and offers very affordable gear.
Used gear shows usage, but you get what you pay for.
Customer service is outstanding and shipping was fast.
Thank you!

2016-12-02

Cheap, fast shipping , great quality product

"I am very pleased with the product. Only minor wear on the skis, and bindings. They shipped fast, and the price is right."

2016-11-23

Quality Skis Gear!

"GalacticSnowSports handled my order quickly and the order was sent out promptly! The gear that I ordered both Solomon Skis and boots were in the best condition possible, and everything fit perfectly. Now I'm looking forward to hitting the slopes of Winter Park, CO and Weston, MO this year worry free. Thank you for your Service GalacticSnowSports! A+"

2016-05-26

great choices at great prices

"a smart way to buy your ski supplies"

2016-04-12

Great Deal!!!

"The skis looked brand new!!! The tuning and waxing was perfect. They arrived early. I plan to buy again in the future. Thanks again!!!"

2016-03-17

Joshua

"Was easy to find what I wanted."

2016-02-24

Great Shopping Experience and Product

"I recently purchased some used skis from Galactic Snow Sports and have been very pleased with the entire shopping experience. The skis are exactly what I expected and I received them very quickly. I highly recommend GSS to anyone looking for a great deal on skis."

2016-02-19

Great Purchase!

"I got a nice pair of used Spyder snowboard pants for a good price. Shipping was fast and the pants were actually better than described."

2016-02-08

Excessive "Restocking Fees", Horrible Customer Service

"I recently found their site for the first time and purchased a pair of Kjus ski pants that arrived via USPS priority mail (~ $10). They did not appear to be the color I had wanted and did not fit properly so I requested a return and paid to ship them back myself. Upon receiving a "refund" I noticed that they kept nearly $70 in "restocking fees" for a pair of ski pants they sent by USPS and had no special packaging, not even a sales receipt inside. Several back and forth emails later, they still refused to even partially refund this bogus fee and I will never shop on their site again as a result. PLEASE BEWARE THAT IF YOU BUY A SINGLE ITEM ON THIS SITE AND ATTEMPT TO RETURN IT, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED A 15% "RESTOCKING FEE" REGARDLESS OF THE ITEM. This is bad business, and totally unacceptable customer service. Their volume must be extremely low if they need to profit off of customers' returns. I have tweeted and shared my experience in the hopes that my friends and colleagues won't be subjected to the same horrible experience."

2016-01-26

Great prices and fast service

"I always check with GalacticSnowSports before I buy anything ski related"

Share GalacticSnowSports's store rating

GalacticSnowSports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GalacticSnowSports is not a merchant member
GalacticSnowSports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!