Stores > GalacticSnowSports

• Phone: 5404436667
    • Customer Support: 5404436667
    • Business Hours: 9a-5p EST

2016-01-26

Great prices and fast service

"I always check with GalacticSnowSports before I buy anything ski related"

2016-01-22

Excitment even before hitting the slopes

"Researched GalacticSnowSports for a week. Wanted a certain ski and boot. Tom in customer service took the time to listen to my request and came up with a even better set up for me due to my experience. Totally took his advice and very pleased with my order. My "Head" skies and "Saloman" boots are great. Even better then what I expected. Im hooked on "GalacticSnowSports" for life. Will always order my equipment and Apparel through them. Thankyou!"

2016-01-12

Snow Bunny was hopping because of this deal!

"I purchased the skis and poles for my daughter because for the third annual ski trip it made no sense to continue to rent equipment. Her husband purchased her ski boots for Christmas so she had the whole package now.

Emailed them with a couple of questions and they responded right away.

These skis were really nice and the shipping was right on time with what we needed. Will gladly purchase from this company again.

2016-01-11

"Shipment was on time, condition of the products was OK. Discription of the helmet was margional, but customer service seems OK so far.

Stinks that you loose your points after one year - I was going to use them to buy more items but they expire very quickly.

Rep reply posted Jan-12-2016

galactic2, GalacticSnowSports rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase, we appreciate the feedback and will certainly take it into consideration should we make any changes to our rewards system. We would be interested to know the model of helmet that you purchased so that we can ensure the description provided is adequate for any future customers, you can use the contact us form via the website if you would like to provide that info. Thanks again!”

2016-01-04

"I ordered skis, boots and poles and all arrived as scheduled and in decent shape."

2015-12-31

"Little disappointed that the board had a person's name on it. Thought that could have been removed by seller. Will know more tomorrow when my son hits the mountain.

Very pleased with prompt shipment.

2015-12-27

"Yes everything looked good and came quickly. "

2015-12-22

"All arrived on time and in good condition. Now we just need some snow!"

2015-12-21

"Excellent customer service and very fast shipping. The skis I got were pretty well used but definitely worth the money."

2015-12-17

"The merchandise was below the quality expected (it was used skis - but I didn't think they'd be THAT used for the price. Furthermore they haven't responded to my email expressing my disappointment. Won't use their site again."

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2015

galactic2, GalacticSnowSports rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your recent purchase at GalacticSnowSports.
The used merchandise we sell has been used as rentals at resorts and ski shops so there will at a minimum be cosmetic damage to the item.
We do our best to thoroughly rate each product based upon the condition in which it will be sold in so that all of our customers know exactly what to expect with their purchase.
All information regarding condition ratings can be found in our FAQ page and can be reviewed prior to completing a purchase, we also have customer service staff available to answer any questions regarding condition.
I was unable to find any reference to your order through the information provided in this review. We would be happy to assist you with your issue and you can contact our support team via the contact us form on our webpage.
We want to ensure all of our customers are happy with their purchase and enjoy their time on the slopes, we look forward to hearing from you.”

2015-12-15

"We haven't used them yet because it has been so warm but we are hopeful that they will be great. They were delivered within five days."

2015-12-11

"quick shipping, easy process."

2015-12-02

"I had a little problem with one of the brakes on the skis and I sent an email and Tom was quick to offer the replacement part with out any problems. Thanks Dave"

2015-12-01

"Good Prices, fast shipping. "

2015-11-29

"I have had good luck every time I have shopped here. Using the point is a little confusing, I have lost some trying to figure it out."

Share GalacticSnowSports's store rating

GalacticSnowSports is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GalacticSnowSports is a merchant member
GalacticSnowSports participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.