• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"I had three horrible experiences with Gainsaver and will never use them again. I don't recommend anyone else use them either.
Bluetooth didn't work on the first computer I bought from them. I sent it back at a cost of $45. The second computer I bought had another hardware issue- another $45 to return it. The ethernet port on the third computer I bought didn't work, despite paying extra for a hardware test. After two weeks, I contacted them to ask about my refund. The only people you can talk to there are in sales, you have to submit an online ticket for customer service. They replied that they would issue a credit for my returns within a week. Two weeks later I submitted another ticket threatening legal action and replied that they were issuing the credit that day. I wrote back to ask the amount of the credit and they replied without reading the email that I just have to wait for the credit to arrive. I tried calling sales and asked for a manager, who would not let me talk to anyone in customer service either and transferred me to the recording saying I must submit my claims on line. Several days later, I received the refunds, less consideable deductions without any explanation. The cost to me of working with Gainsaver- $251.91, several weeks of lost time, two trips to UPS to return (at my expense) the damaged equipment they sold me, and still ending up with a computer that doesn't fully work. Wouldn't that money have been better spent towards a new system?

" Whenever I hear someone needing Apple and other electronic products, I refer them to the GainSaver site. Great deals, Great experience, Awesome service. Love it!"

"Have dealt with Gainsaver several times and have always been very satisfied with every aspect of the transaction. Their prices are better than the competition, shipping is fast and the quality of the product exceeds my expectations."

"Nice computer, very fast. It was a pleasure to not have to constantly slow down, particularly with e-mail on Yahoo which is a royal pain. Knew it was time for upgrade when I found out that I would no longer be able to use Chrome.

I've yet to install Creative Suite but we shall see if it runs just as well.

"Snagged an awesome deal and super fast delivery Plug and play condition ."

"Awesome savings on Apple parts! The iMac motherboard I bought from them was far below original price and worked great."

"GainSaver did a good job."

"I have bought many computers from Gainsaver fro myself and others over the last two years... primarily the Motion Computing LE1600 and LE1700 tablet PCs which are bar non the best tablet PC out there for an artist looking to go digital via a cost effective alternative to a Wacom Cintiq. Gainsaver has the best price I've seen of them all and it even consistently beats eBay. Not only that but they consistently surprise me with the quality of the tablets and they quite often even have more ram in them than advertised. they deliver fast, without problems, and in good sturdy boxes. I would ABSOLUTELY consider buying again from Gainsaver and you should too!"

"Got a great price on a used iMac for daughter and she loves it."

"The promptness of the order and the excellent price definitely make GainSaver a plus. The customization options and value would definitely have me return if I need a new system."

"I'm an engineer in the Caribbean and not associated with Gainsaver in any way, just a happy customer. I've been dealing with Gainsaver a few years now. I have three Panasonic Toughbooks, a Dell Optiplex desktop and another Optiplex arriving tomorrow. Once I had a battery issue with one of the Toughbooks (not up to capacity) when it arrived, a quick email to them and a brand new battery was dispatched immediately, no questions asked.
One of the Toughbooks a CF-52 is my personal machine, all the other machines are being used continuously for Process Control (SCADA) in industrial environments. One is being used as the CNC system for the Vertical Machining Center in my workshop.
Really happy with their service.

"I've always wanted a Panasonic Toughbook, and after doing a lot of online research, decided to order a model CF-74 from Gainsaver. Not only was their price considerably lower than any other online retailer, they also offered a full choice of options that allowed me to configure this laptop exactly the way I wanted. When it arrived, I was very impressed, not only was it set up exactly as I had ordered it, it was cosmetically perfect! Not a scratch anywhere, and after booting it up, I found that every component worked perfectly. I would not hesitate to order from them again, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality refurbished laptop."

"Keith was the sales person when I called in to order the $679.00 15.4" Macbook pro i7. He attempted to up sell what was in the deal when I received in an Gainsaver email. He insisted that I need to pay for the wireless wifi setup. Next he insisted that I pay for the power supply.
I began to get very disturbed by his sales method. Why in the world would Apple build a wired only laptop in 2011. He also tried to asked me to pay for memory. he insisted that the $25.00 diagnostics is required.
When I received the laptop the following day, I left the laptop charged for 4 hours and when I power up the laptop; within a minute the laptop was beeping and beeping with memory issues. So I think $25.00 was required for service not done by Keith or Gainsaver crew.
Since I am a hardware person and many people have encountered the same problem when their MBP beeps and beeps because of memory issues, I quickly swapped my Mac mini memory into the Gainsaver MBP.
It has not encountered much issues since then.
I guess, this will be my next to last Gainsaver purchase, since SOMEONE didn't do perform the diagnostics on the MBP, but charging the customer for it. The Gainsaver team definitely did not run the diagnostics on the MBP before shipping. I need to use the $50 giftcard which came with the MBP purchase. But there is a diagnostics fee again , I guess it will be my last Gainsaver visit.
The MBP which I received was relative clean, but the constant beeping makes this consumer want more back from Gainsaver. I will not recommend Gainsaver if you just want something that works after buying it.

"I've purchased two iMacs and an iPad2 from Gainsaver. All arrived exactly as specified. Customer service is no-nonsense, get it done attitude. I like that and will definitely purchase again."

"I bought a refurbished ipad 2 and could not be happier. The price was awesome and I was actually worried about the quality due to the cheap price but it was like brand new and 6 months later it still works as good as the day I bought it. Thank you!!"

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.