• GainSaver GainSaver Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"I've ordered many times, and have been really satisfied with the service and speedy shipping. I've recommended Gainsaver to everyone wedding a mac used and cheap!!"

"GainSaver customer service is absolutely terrible. I placed an order for two 85 W MagSafe 2 chargers for my MacBook. After waiting a few weeks with no sign of the chargers I sent an inquiry through their website (you can't phone in to speak to a human). Instead of telling me where my order was they simply cancelled it and told me to reorder. I did as they requested and put in a new order which in retrospect was incredibly stupid as I should have just cut and run then. That order did go out but, lo and behold, when it arrived I found that they sent me 60 W chargers instead of the 85 W chargers. They did acknowledge their mistake and I sent the chargers back expecting a full refund. Today I checked my credit card account to find that they only reimbursed me for the cost of the 2 chargers and for none of the shipping costs. I find this to be outrageous given that they were the ones to send the wrong chargers so why should I pay shipping for the privilege of receiving and sending back the wrong order? I've sent in yet another complaint and hope that they will make it right but given their track record so far I feel I should warn others of this before they find themselves in the same customer service hell. "

"Great product everytime. Never had an issue and I have been ordering from them for seven years!"

"Order was shipped promptly and parts was in good working condition and as described on the web site. "

"I needed a home computer and I am partial to Mac's for thier standard applications but I just couldn't afford one until I found Gainsaver. This is an excellent home computer. I can perform many functions with ease. This computer is a life saver"

"I could not be happier with my iMac 17" I purchased from GainSaver! It is in beautiful condition - not a mark, and it booted up right away with not a hitch and it's been running perfectly from day one. It came very well packaged and it was preloaded with more than enough software to get me started down the right path. I will recommend GainSaver to other Mac enthusiasts I know and I will check with them first when I go to buy again."

"Placed an order for a system on 3/12/2015. It is now 3/19/2015 and the system is still in the "Processing" stage and any attempts to reach customer service have not worked. When you call the number on the site they direct you to put a ticket in their system. We did so yesterday and have yet to hear back from anyone. "

"Skeptical at first, because of negative reviews that I had read, I also had the thought that the price was too good to be true. But less than $32 including shipping for a 17" Macbook Pro replacement screen? It was worth the gamble. It wasn't brand new, but it worked like it was. I couldn't be more pleased. "

"Love this Site! I've ordered a few things from them now, the products arrived quickly and worked perfectly. An iMac I purchased had a problem while under warranty and they took care of it quickly and with no hassle. Good prices and great customer service... What more could you ask for??

"GainSaver.Com is a pretty good place to purchased refurbished PC and Apple products with a guarantee. I like that I can build my computer and tailor it to my budget...the only issue is that it can become pricey quick and feel the units could start at a more reasonable price if the "upgrades" are going to be so much. However, I love my iMac and will more than likely return to GainSaver for my next Apple "

"DO NOT DEAL WITH GAINSAVER. They were FANTASTIC a few years ago when I bought my MacBook Pro, even replacing two in a row that were defective. A few months back, I sold them my iPhone 5c for $159.50 and they never paid me. They gave me run around emails about the check being "lost" in the mail and "to wait a few more days." Then they just started hanging up on me every time I called. Needless to say, I did not get paid for my phone and I am not just out the phone and the money, but current on my foul experience. "

"If your looking for savings while you shop for a computer then you have stop at GainSaver. GainSaver truly represents its brand. It is Absolutely the best place with the best price for all your computer equipment."

"Perfect prices for tech Xmas gifts!"

"They are fast, efficient, and good with the computer I got. Highly Recommend."

"Excellent vendor - excellent delivery - great products. No issues."

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.