Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.00/10 920 reviews

GainSaver is a merchant member
    GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • GainSaver contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.10/10 5.10/10

"Received the item in a timely manner. Works very well and in good condition. Was a B-day gift for the hubby and he has never used a computer at all and this is working very well for him to learn. "

"Have used Mac of All Trades in the past. Found Gainsaver and pricing was better and customer service was top notch. I received my order promptly and the iMac is working perfectly.

I would highly recommend Gainsaver to anyone looking for a good deal on a previously owned machine.

"Quick, easy, and incredible price! Can't beat it!"

"I love Gainsaver. This is our rd purchase and we are satisfies each time.
Fast shipping and very low prices. Our computers not only look great but works very well for years.

I would recommend Gainsaver to all

"great buy, great help in choosing model for my needs. would recommend using them whenever the possibility arises"

"Hello my name is Damian Kulczynski of NJ and I plan on telling you about my experiences with GainSaver.com but before I do I think this information will help you to take advantage of GainSaver’s services.

Now, back in the late 80’s early 90’s I worked for a retail appliance and electronics chain and we sold many computers. At the time I didn’t know much about computers (not like today) and I am now ashamed to admit it but, I didn’t like Mac’s, especially because it looked like a box with a TV screen in it and I even steered customers away from Mac.

Today, I am 50 and disabled but, I’ve been a customer service representative for a long time and being one for many years you sort of get the presents about you and you expect not only to be treated like a customer but also how a customer should be treated and when I called GainSaver that is how I was treated.

I dealt with John Miller who was excellent. I told him that I was a PC user for many year and had always shied away from Mac but I had many troubles though out the years with PC’s and I thought I might as well give Mac a try… so Mr Miller assisted me along the way and also explained what I needed to know like… should I get an AirPort Extreme card… When I asked a friend (who knows more about Macs then I do) about the AirPort Extreme Card… he told me I didn’t need it… Well… I am glad I asked Mr Miller about it and when he explained what it was and what it will do for me well… all I can say is that I am glad I didn’t listen to my friend and that Mr Miller was about to assist me.

Now, if your looking for a GREAT deal on a Mac but don’t want to pay a lot for it… then I would suggest that you take advantage of GainSaver’s services and why not… their Mac’s are like any other Mac and come with a guarantee and you can even extend it just like I did and just like you can do at BestBuy or any other store. One last thing and that is at GainSaver you can decide how much ram you want, weather you want a regular hard drive or the new solid state hard drive and much, much more which is a plus!

I can’t see why anybody wouldn’t use GainSaver’s services especially when they have a great product and their customer service is excellent!

Use GainSaver to get a Great Mac at Low Low prices!

I hope this information helps you to make the right choice of who provides you with the Mac you want and at Great Prices!

Sincerely,

Damian Kulczynski

PS: I rarely give good marks but I give GainSaver Great Marks because I find them to provide an excellent product and excellent services.

"Great computer, I had no problems with time. I would definitely get another computer from Gain Saver"

"I purchased a macbook pro online, they called me back and said that they were out of stock on the unit I ordered, so they sold me on upgrading to a more expensive model. When I received the model, it had a large scratch on the top cover of the computer. The computer was also defective in working properly, so I had to return the computer. They made me pay $30 for shipping, and they would not refund my $30 shipping expense. I did not want to risk losing another $30 for shipping on a replacement unit so I decided to purchase a computer from somewhere else instead. I should have never went to Gainsaver!"

"Outstanding value! purchased two pre-owned computers. The units shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. The computers look like new; connected mouse, keyboard and power…..had the machines running and logged into home network in less than 10 minutes.

I have purchased four machines from Gainsaver…they all work perfectly. I highly recommend them.

DW

"I was interested in doing some free-lance graphic production for the company I work for full time. I learned desktop publishing on a Mac 25 years ago and still consider them superior in ALL ways. I was very frustrated having to price PC laptops because I knew I could not afford a Mac. I stumbled on your website while searching for "cheap" laptops. I could not believe the products you offered and the prices! I read many customer reviews and on my very next payday, purchased a MacBook with a few upgrades and a mouse, for about $270 with shipping. The only problem I have is being a bit rusty on the Design program I use! I love my MacBook and thank you for providing the opportunity for me to purchase such! a quality item. I continue to check your website to look for more great deals"

"Great products and mac mini is just what I wanted . Excellent product"

"This company in a fraud company. You will place the order and later they will call you and tell you that they don't have that model and will increase the price and will ship different product. A have never seen such a nasty attitude from any internet companies!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SAVERS... "

"To whomever is listening. I bought a Mac Pro from you and had it for less than 69 days and now it needs a Logic board. The replacement cost to me is over $800.00, I send in a request for help and all I got back from your company is to “call Apple, maybe they can help you”. If I had paid for the extra few days of warranty I’d be getting my Mac fixed but instead, My Christmas present is a paper weight. Even if I get the logic board, I’m not an Apple technician so the odds of me installing it correctly are not good. I’m just sick to my stomach for all the Mac software I bought, and for buying a Mac from your company. "

"Got my mac pro from gainsaver at time they said it would arrive. Tested computer,it preformed perfectly and was in great condition to be pre owned . I am new to gain saver but now i will buy all of my computer needs from them. Great service and equipment."

"I'm not very experienced in the Mac area. I called GainSaver and they very helpful in my needs. It was a pleasure with whom I was talking. I've used Windows for years and was a little leery of switching. After talking to many friends, they convinced me to make the step. I wasn't sure I wanted to spend as much as Apple wanted for a new one, so, I went to GainSaver. I was more than pleased. I've even order a second Mac. I recommend GainSaver to anyone who is interested in any product. Thanks Again. "