Stores > GainSaver

800-844-4051

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review GainSaver by clicking a star below.
2017-07-19

Shop Elsewhere

"I have had nothing but problems with this company. The first MacBook we ordered, we did not receive the model ordered. Since the model received was close to model ordered, and, my wife did not want to hassle with a return, we didn't pursue. Figuring it was a simple mistake, I ordered a MacBook for myself, and also didn't receive the model I ordered. I actually received a "better" model, however, all things considered, I still would have rather received the model originally ordered. Not learning my lesson, I sold my 13" MacBook to GainSaver, and it took 40 days to get a check. This after having to open 3 customer service tickets, continued follow up, and a BBB complaint."

2017-04-18

They don't issue a refund be aware

"I paid $3100 for 4 computers, they said they found some problems before shipping it out, and offered me an expensive model, I denied and ask to cancel the order and issue me a full refund.
It happened on Last Novemeber/December and they still haven't refund yet, is been 5 months, every time I call they say manager is not available.
read some reviews before you make purchase through consumeraffairs

2015-11-13

"I've had a great experience with my purchase. It came on time and has been everything it promised to be be. I love my new laptop! Very happy with my purchase. :)"

2015-11-11

"Quality equipment, low prices and excellent customer service"

2015-10-16

"i wish I could say that my experience was as good as some of the others here, but unfortunately, it wasnt.. after ordering a panasonic toughbook, I waited over a week for the check to clear, and provided them proof of same, then waited another week for them to ship, another week for it to arrive. you can imagine my surprise, no dissapointment, no fury, when then laptop they clearly stated had been thoroughly checked out arrived with a bad battery. worse yet, after ordering a 15" screen, I received one with a 13" screen...I was very surprised , but thought, well , let me see what other peoples experience with gainsaver has been. well, I found a lot of their customers had experiences similar to mine when I googled gainsaver complaints.....I even saw some of people stating that they shipped product back to them, then gainsaver stating that the product had been damaged in shipment , thus absolving gainsaver of any liability,,,,(yeah right!) so I decided that instead of shipping the laptop back to them, ill order a new battery and live with the smaller screen....but I also decided that I would share this experience with anyone else who would listen, but dont take my word, do what I regret not doing from the beginning...goooge"gainsaver complaints"...I hope your experience is better than mine "

2015-10-13

"Very high quality product, for being previously used,... and with the newest operating system on in, to boot. Would like another for travel... in the future.
Great Deals

Kirk L.

2015-10-07

"GainSaver is a great place to get a great computer. I've ordered my last two computers from GainSaver, and I will say that that I'll get my next computer from GainSaver. The prices are great, the service is efficient, and delivery is quick. I'm a satisfied customer. "

2015-09-16

"Excellent Sales and Service"

2015-09-16

"Wide variety of items available, at fantastic prices. My order arrived very quickly, and in excellent condition. Would definitely shop at Gainsaver again and have recommended it tothers."

2015-09-08

"The iPad was in a great condition for a very low price and came with a warrantee. I couldn't ask for any better!!"

2015-09-02

"This was a great experience. It was fast and efficient. I appreciate the quality of product you deliver. They even shipped it to the hotel where I was going to be traveling to so I didn't have to wait until my return from vacation in 3 weeks."

2015-08-26

"I ordered an iMAC from the GainSaver website. Prior to shipping the company discovered a problem with the unit and alerted me via email along with a suggestion for an alternative unit. I accepted the suggestion, and added a bit more memory, and received the unit a few days later. No problems so far. The unit arrived in good condition."

2015-08-19

"price was right, service was excellent.. product is spot on... GAINSAVER THEY'VE GOT THE MAC'S.

Ordered a 13'' MacBook Pro specifically for v/o recordings, and i'm ecstatic!!!

2015-08-18

"Had to find a Mac notebook for a friend and client for back to school. Was able to find a recent generation Macbook Pro with the latest OS preloaded in "better than new" condition! My friend is happy, I'm happy... I'm primarily a Windows user, but dabble in Apple; I now know my one place for deals!"

2015-08-18

"My company has used Gainsaver on a couple of occasions for inexpensive quality Apple products that we've needed for tradeshow events. Apple makes great products that travel well but are WAY too expensive on our tight budget to afford.
Gainsaver had the best deal on a quality refurbished MacBook Air and Mac Mini that has soon so much use in the last 6 months!
No longer are we carting around large Dell Laptops and monitors...this was definitely the way to go!

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GainSaver is not a merchant member
GainSaver does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!