• GainSaver GainSaver Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"GainSaver is the BEST! I have purchased two previously owned 17-inch MacBook Pros at a very low price and they are in perfect working condition. They have fast shipping with your item(s) packed securely. Thank You GainSaver!!"

"I bought a MacBook Pro through GainSaver. Best computer purchase I've ever made. Yes, the case of the computer is a bit scratched. But everything works smooth on the machine. The latest OS was loaded up and it is FAST! DVD drive works great (benefit of an older Mac) and the display is beautiful. Couldn't be happier. I will definitely go with them again. "

"So I needed a new laptop because my old mac was dying. After viewing Mac.com refurbished products "like new" I didn't want to spend that kind of money. After searching the web I easily found Gainsaver.com and after reading their warranties I was impressed (along with the savings compared to mac.com). I bit the bullet and bought a beautiful Mac Book Pro 13" refurbished and it works and looks flawless! I could not be happier, I will recommend Gainsaver to everyone looking for a good Mac!"

"This was my second order from gainsaver, both orders were delivered on time and in great condition. I have already recommended this website to several friends."

"I purchased a used MacBook pro. This product exceeded my expectations. Description was honest. Shipping was fast. I would absolutely purchase from GainSaver again AND recommend the site to friends and family."

"Great price for the product. Will be a long time customer"

"THIS COMPANY PROVIDED EASY ORDERING AND QUICK SHIPMENT OF THE PRODUCT THAT WE PURCHASED"

"Absolutely the worse customer service you will ever find. Sales department is rude, actually hung up on me. They redirect you to the website for a customer service request, but the requests are never answered. When I pushed the issue I was finally told that the computer itself was out of stock, but hadn't been told exactly what was wrong with the order in any way shape or form until this second phone call. Following up to see if our company card was actually charged. If it was, we'll be filing a class action lawsuit.
It is absolutely unacceptable how they do business. Perhaps he does ship some computers, but in our situation, I have never dealt with such a disrespectful company who had such horrible customer service.

"My girls are very happy with their used MacBook Pro. They used it for their homework and play games. It looks like a brand new to them. I am satisfied with it. "

"I've ordered many times, and have been really satisfied with the service and speedy shipping. I've recommended Gainsaver to everyone wedding a mac used and cheap!!"

"GainSaver customer service is absolutely terrible. I placed an order for two 85 W MagSafe 2 chargers for my MacBook. After waiting a few weeks with no sign of the chargers I sent an inquiry through their website (you can't phone in to speak to a human). Instead of telling me where my order was they simply cancelled it and told me to reorder. I did as they requested and put in a new order which in retrospect was incredibly stupid as I should have just cut and run then. That order did go out but, lo and behold, when it arrived I found that they sent me 60 W chargers instead of the 85 W chargers. They did acknowledge their mistake and I sent the chargers back expecting a full refund. Today I checked my credit card account to find that they only reimbursed me for the cost of the 2 chargers and for none of the shipping costs. I find this to be outrageous given that they were the ones to send the wrong chargers so why should I pay shipping for the privilege of receiving and sending back the wrong order? I've sent in yet another complaint and hope that they will make it right but given their track record so far I feel I should warn others of this before they find themselves in the same customer service hell. "

"Great product everytime. Never had an issue and I have been ordering from them for seven years!"

"Order was shipped promptly and parts was in good working condition and as described on the web site. "

"I needed a home computer and I am partial to Mac's for thier standard applications but I just couldn't afford one until I found Gainsaver. This is an excellent home computer. I can perform many functions with ease. This computer is a life saver"

"I could not be happier with my iMac 17" I purchased from GainSaver! It is in beautiful condition - not a mark, and it booted up right away with not a hitch and it's been running perfectly from day one. It came very well packaged and it was preloaded with more than enough software to get me started down the right path. I will recommend GainSaver to other Mac enthusiasts I know and I will check with them first when I go to buy again."

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.