• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Ordered an iMac from Gainsaver, and I feel that I got a LOT more than I paid for. Better OS, larger hard drive and better disk drive. Great value!"

"Very pleased with my used iMac 17" (late 2006) purchase for my home/office from GainSaver. It's working very well and was packaged well. It has 160 GB, wifi, and was in mint condition physically. I bought an upgrade in RAM and the original 2006 Mac keyboards on Ebay -- for a total of $160 all-in, it's a bargain even if it breaks in two years -- that compared with the 27" iMac (late 2009) I bought new for about $2,000. "

"I am very impressed with my order from GainSaver. The reviews had me a bit worried, especially with such a big purchase, but I'm glad I took my chances. My MacBook came in on time, was customized to exactly how I had ordered, and was in great condition. I hate to judge a company by one order, but my experience shows GainSaver follows through and has good service. The account area of their website could be easier to navigate, but that would be my only complaint."

"Over 50% off compared to other places I shopped, including Amazon and EBay. I'll definitely use GainSaver again!"

"Loved it. The computer I ordered is exactly what I was expecting, more, and it came quick. Will definitely purchase from GainSaver again."

"the computer was great, but i need the password to download programs. if the pass word was with the computer, i missed it. would appreciate the pass word."

"Everything was perfect. I will buy from them again!"

"One of the best kept secrets on the internet. Friends can't believe the great value of the deals on Gainsaver. I have recommended it to lots of people. I have ordered two Mac computers through them. Always arrive as promised, on time and no unexpected issues. "

"Just like to say that my shopping with you was very good
my son enjoyed the item that i got and i will shop here
again.

"Total bait and switch. Website let me choose from dozens of hard drive, memory and operating system options. I chose the defaults (lowest price) since I already had an HDD, RAM and OS, and then I placed my order. The next day I get an email: there is an issue and I need to call their Sales Dept. They say the unit I chose "failed testing", and the ONLY other one they have comes with Windows XP and upgraded HDD, which of course would cost much more. I cancelled my order and will buy elsewhere. I prefer vendors who sell products at the actual price listed instead of getting customers on the phone and trying to up-sell them on everything."

"Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. I decided that I needed more computing power than I originally purchased and followed their easy-to-follow return policy. Spoke with several Gainsaver employees on the phone and was pleasantly surprised at their level of pride they took in their organization. Highly recommended. "

"GainSaver gave me the option to get a quality Mac tower with the extra memory and larger hard drive I needed to get back to work as a designer, at a price that was reasonable and affordable. The machine was delivered on time, in great condition and I have had no problems with it at all. I plan to go back to GainSaver for all my Apple product needs. I have also referred many people to the site as well, all who have been happy."

"I always wanted an Apple MacBook Pro but did not want to pay the price for a new one. GainSaver allowed me to buy one at a price I was willing to pay. Very happy with my purchase. "

"I ordered a Macbook over a year ago and it still works today! I was drawn to the site because of how cheaply I could aquire an Apple computer. I had a cd/DVD burner plus more memory along with a few other upgrades and it was still very cheap. The product came quickly with low shipping which is amazing since it had to come to Hawaii. Even though it was a refurbished you couldn't tell as the product had no scratches or dings on the outer or in er portions. Overall I would say I am still very happy with my decision to use this company!"

"I love the prices. love laptops & the shipping. "

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.