• GainSaver GainSaver Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"price was right, service was excellent.. product is spot on... GAINSAVER THEY'VE GOT THE MAC'S.

Ordered a 13'' MacBook Pro specifically for v/o recordings, and i'm ecstatic!!!

"Had to find a Mac notebook for a friend and client for back to school. Was able to find a recent generation Macbook Pro with the latest OS preloaded in "better than new" condition! My friend is happy, I'm happy... I'm primarily a Windows user, but dabble in Apple; I now know my one place for deals!"

"My company has used Gainsaver on a couple of occasions for inexpensive quality Apple products that we've needed for tradeshow events. Apple makes great products that travel well but are WAY too expensive on our tight budget to afford.
Gainsaver had the best deal on a quality refurbished MacBook Air and Mac Mini that has soon so much use in the last 6 months!
No longer are we carting around large Dell Laptops and monitors...this was definitely the way to go!

"I recently bought a refurbished MacBook Pro and it is everything I had hoped for and more. I like the older Macs and still have my original MacBook Pro from 2011. This is a year newer and is updated enough for me to run the newer apps, etc. It was in excellent dare I say perfect condition. I did add the original Mac charger and a new rather then refurbished battery to be on the safe side. Macs have always been my computer of choice. Getting the precise make and model from years past was important to me. I also always buy used cars from the best makes. I havent gone wrong yet. GainSaver delivers!"

"this business is great for someone who doesn't want to pay for an expensive macbook off of the apple website. I got a 13 inch macbook air in perfect condition for around $500 and it worked great! I needed it for school and would recommend this for any teenager going to school and needing a laptop to organize things. "

"We love our new mac book pro the delivery was on time and everything was as we ordered. We couldn't be happier with GainSaver we will definitely be using them again in the future and have shared our experience with friends and family."

"GainSaver is a great company with the best prices for refurbished Apple products. I have ordered three MacBooks from the site within 5 years and they all work great! "

"GainSaver is the BEST! I have purchased two previously owned 17-inch MacBook Pros at a very low price and they are in perfect working condition. They have fast shipping with your item(s) packed securely. Thank You GainSaver!!"

"I bought a MacBook Pro through GainSaver. Best computer purchase I've ever made. Yes, the case of the computer is a bit scratched. But everything works smooth on the machine. The latest OS was loaded up and it is FAST! DVD drive works great (benefit of an older Mac) and the display is beautiful. Couldn't be happier. I will definitely go with them again. "

"So I needed a new laptop because my old mac was dying. After viewing Mac.com refurbished products "like new" I didn't want to spend that kind of money. After searching the web I easily found Gainsaver.com and after reading their warranties I was impressed (along with the savings compared to mac.com). I bit the bullet and bought a beautiful Mac Book Pro 13" refurbished and it works and looks flawless! I could not be happier, I will recommend Gainsaver to everyone looking for a good Mac!"

"This was my second order from gainsaver, both orders were delivered on time and in great condition. I have already recommended this website to several friends."

"I purchased a used MacBook pro. This product exceeded my expectations. Description was honest. Shipping was fast. I would absolutely purchase from GainSaver again AND recommend the site to friends and family."

"Great price for the product. Will be a long time customer"

"THIS COMPANY PROVIDED EASY ORDERING AND QUICK SHIPMENT OF THE PRODUCT THAT WE PURCHASED"

"Absolutely the worse customer service you will ever find. Sales department is rude, actually hung up on me. They redirect you to the website for a customer service request, but the requests are never answered. When I pushed the issue I was finally told that the computer itself was out of stock, but hadn't been told exactly what was wrong with the order in any way shape or form until this second phone call. Following up to see if our company card was actually charged. If it was, we'll be filing a class action lawsuit.
It is absolutely unacceptable how they do business. Perhaps he does ship some computers, but in our situation, I have never dealt with such a disrespectful company who had such horrible customer service.

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.