• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Always promt, helpful and have what I am looking for! Thank you Gain Saver. - Denise C., IL"

"The selection and products offered by GainSaver are amazing. Their prices are the best around. I bought a projector for $100. A replacement bulb costs that much."

"Fast response and fast service. Thanks!"

"everything good with order"

"Very unhappy customer here. I placed my first order, which was cancelled because the computer failed inspection. No big deal. I placed another order, received computer as agreed. It did not work. At all. Dealt with return procedure, which is onerous and time-consuming. Had to file separate request for refund instead of store credit despite returning computer immediately. Had to pay more than $100 to ship back. Shipping not refunded. Also was not refunded full price of item. I read about this company online and was convinced it was a good deal. Horrible experience. Directly negatively impacted my work, as I work from home. "

"Was totally pleased with my PowerMac G5.
It arrived in fine condition. It has worked without a hitch for almost a year now. Would recommend GainSaver to anyone.
James

"Great Telephone Support, Knowledgeable Sales People, Great Website, Low Prices - Fantastic! Couldn't be happier!"

"As a small private school we occasionally need a new laptop or desktop Mac. We have bought several from GainSaver and have never been disappointed. The computers arrive quickly, have what we asked for and work well- for years.

We appreciate having a company we can depend on.

"Ordered an iMac from Gainsaver, and I feel that I got a LOT more than I paid for. Better OS, larger hard drive and better disk drive. Great value!"

"Very pleased with my used iMac 17" (late 2006) purchase for my home/office from GainSaver. It's working very well and was packaged well. It has 160 GB, wifi, and was in mint condition physically. I bought an upgrade in RAM and the original 2006 Mac keyboards on Ebay -- for a total of $160 all-in, it's a bargain even if it breaks in two years -- that compared with the 27" iMac (late 2009) I bought new for about $2,000. "

"I am very impressed with my order from GainSaver. The reviews had me a bit worried, especially with such a big purchase, but I'm glad I took my chances. My MacBook came in on time, was customized to exactly how I had ordered, and was in great condition. I hate to judge a company by one order, but my experience shows GainSaver follows through and has good service. The account area of their website could be easier to navigate, but that would be my only complaint."

"Over 50% off compared to other places I shopped, including Amazon and EBay. I'll definitely use GainSaver again!"

"Loved it. The computer I ordered is exactly what I was expecting, more, and it came quick. Will definitely purchase from GainSaver again."

"the computer was great, but i need the password to download programs. if the pass word was with the computer, i missed it. would appreciate the pass word."

"Everything was perfect. I will buy from them again!"

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.