Stores > GainGame / YallStore.com
  • GainGame / Yall

Voice your opinion! Review GainGame / YallStore.com by clicking a star below.
2012-01-24

"Ordered replacement laptop lcd screen from "bestelectronic-store" on ebay, a name which turns out to be an alias of Yall Inc. It is worth noting that although the item as shipped from their warehouse in New Jersey to me in the same state, sales tax was not collected. When I received the screen I discovered that they had sent the incorrect screen. Additionally, packaging was frighteningly poor. a tiny square of bubble wrap and a screen shoved into a tiny box. How it made it to me is a miracle. I contacted the company with a description of the problem and detailed pictures of both screens. Their response showed little understanding of the issue and I am certain that they did not even look at the images I included. None the less, they agreed to exchange the screen for the correct one after I confirmed both the dell part number (which was listed in the auction) and the manufacturer's part number. I send the screen back and they send the second screen. Again they seemed ignorant of the issue. Packaging was also terrible. At this point I request a refund, having previously dealt with "ScreenAid", another one of their aliases, in an incident which required a credit card dispute and multiple months to resolve. I received my refund today and wish to document the terrible business practices of this company, as if the 60+ previous complaints weren't enough."

2012-01-03

"Don't shop here. I ordered a replacement drive for my xbox on December 14th. December 26th rolled around so I contacted "yallstore" and they didn't have a record of my order (and kept asking me where I ordered it from... my answer was, "you"). So I finally get it on the 28th, and sure enough, its defective. So... I have attempted to contact GainGame/YallStore 3 times now and they are "unavailable"... "

2011-12-22

"Scam artists. Long story short, they took my money and I never heard from them again. Thankfully, I have paypal on my side."

2011-07-25

"it is impossible to deal with this company. they will write you 50 reponses asking for pictures of their own products even when you give them their product number. I must have sent their part and the picture over 6 times. I received an incomplete $4.24 part which happened to be the headphone jack for an Ipod - none of the other parts I received mattered when you couldnt plug the headphones in. It was impossible to get a replacement part. They wanted the whole order returned at my expense before they would ship another $4.00 part. This company is a waste of time and money."

2010-05-18

"Scam. I ordered a PS2 controller that was advertised as being made by Sony, and got a generic one. When I tried to get a refund or exchange, they evaded my requests and said things like "we sure it is new and you can keep it", and "you can send it back, but it will waste your time". They clearly are not interested in making things right.

Update: I finally got my refund by disputing the transaction on Paypal. However, they tried their best to screw me. They kept telling me to close the dispute, and that they couldn't refund me until after I closed the dispute. I told them that was BS, and finally they gave in and issued the refund.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

2010-04-28

"GainGame sent me an item ( a Wii controller extension) that was not as described. They said it was 71 inches long. It was only 39 inches long. They offered to let me return this item, but not refund the original shipping ($7 on a $4 item!) or the return shipping. So essentially, their resolution was to let me pay $8 or more in shipping and be left with nothing to show for it. This was their mistake, not mine. If they cared about their customers, they would not treat them like this. "

2010-03-11

"i stay chequed the usps status and always appear :Label/Receipt Number: LN02 9171 046U S
Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter
Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 8, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

but they say they don´t already received ,i´m from el salvador it´s very sad lost my money ,but the feedback it´s very good for this seller ,how it´s possible that ebay let work this king of the seller

2009-12-11

"I've had a similar problem with my P3 item. I bought a controller from them that turned out to be a non-genuine PS controller product. It didn't work. I returned it witn an RMA #. I've received kind emails indicating that they've never received the item. It's been about two weeks thus far and I've not received any word of my refund. How the treat me on this return will determine if I recommend them or every purchase something from them again. I hope the do come through because the offer many replacement parts for video game products."

2009-11-22

"Sold chop-shop, refurbished and used PS3 accessory as 'official' and 'new.' Packaging was abhorrent in a non-padded envelope (likely to save money on 'free' shipping). I was amazed it even got here in one piece.

Customer service was semi-responsive in both providing an RMA#, confirmation of received return item. It took, however, 3 'reminders' + filing an official dispute w/ PayPal to finally initiate a refund. Yuck.

In all fairness, if you need to save some dough...and don't mind third party and/or knock-off items, this might be a decent vendor. (I doubt there's little difference between official refurb and what they provided.) Still, the Russian Roulette risk of product satisfaction and payment is too much for my tastes.

2009-11-11

"This website is a total scam. I bought a Sony PS3 laser lens for $89 with shipping. They sent me a broken one. They told me to send it back after I contacted them and it has been over 2 months and they are refusing to refund my money. So save your money and do not order anything from www.gaingame.com "

Share GainGame / YallStore.com's store rating

GainGame / YallStore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GainGame / YallStore.com is not a merchant member
GainGame / YallStore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!