• Gadget Salvatio

"This is a scam. They will reject your counter offer once you ship it, and come up with a bogus reason in the inspection that wasn't listed amongst the defects when you check out. You have to pay to get it shipped back, and the offer will be one dollar under their rates table for box reimbursements. They are a cheap company and you are better off trading in to gamestop, at least they are honest about the value."

This review was modified by davidlegend2k on July 15 2015 06:46:39 PM

"The quote is a lie. Upon sending my laptops, I was informed that I had misrepresented my items and given quotes of half the price. HALF. When I pushed for more information, I was told that one laptop overheated so much so that it shut off after 15 mins. I find this hard to believe because I had transferred files off of it for hours mere days earlier. But of course, I have no proof of that and so it's their word against mine, and it is at this point they essentially hold my laptops hostage: I would have to pay to have my own items returned to me. Even after this dramatic change in price quote, they would charge me the shipping. I was forced to either pay them to return my laptops or receive half of the offer I originally signed up for. "

This review was modified by saradyvi on December 24 2014 02:46:27 PM

"I was surprised with the speedy process. No waiting for shipping kits. I simply dropped my phone at the UPS store and they package it and shipped it for free. Got paid after a few days. I highly recommend this service. Will definitely come back for my next upgrade."

"Gadget is a service similar to Gazelle except what they actually are prepared to pay for your device is far lower than the up front quote. They initially offered me $146 for an HP Pavilion dv7 (Core i7) with light wear and fully functional. When they received the PC, they changed the offer to $89 because the power adapter wasn't the original, the OS wasn't activated, and they claimed the battery was no longer fully charging. These are all issues that should have been asked about beforehand and are dubious at best (esp. the power adapter not being original and the OS not being activated - that's software and they should expect nothing unless previously agreed on). As such, I would not recommend using the services of this company and I won't be using them ever again. "

""Excellent service and all around fairness for the price I received! "

"This was an amazingly easy, quick, fun experience with GadgetSalvation. All instructions are so very clear ."

"Fast, easy to use . Totally worth it! keep in mind, the online quote has terms and conditions... read them!! Obviously, condition dictates what your item is worth."

This review was modified by renzomakic on September 05 2013 04:41:35 PM

"Easy and great way to get money for my macbook. great experience!!!"

"Great experience, fantastic and quick process"

This review was modified by stuartmather on August 22 2013 12:26:01 PM

"Easy to use, fast response, quick payment. I´m completely satisfied"

"Great company!!Quick delivery and payment"

"Quick and reliable. Great customer service."

"Very accommodating, I would definitely recommend Gadgetsalvation."

"It's a great service, I would use it again!!"

"Very easy to use, Gadgetsalvation was more than reasonable with the value placed on my iphone."

Share Gadget Salvation's store rating

Gadget Salvation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gadget Salvation is not a merchant member
Gadget Salvation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!