"Recently ordered a DIY replacement screen for my iPod touch. It wasn't an easy repair but with a video and instructions online we repaired it good as new! I was impressed by how affordable the parts are and the great quality of accessories so my second purchase, I bought earbuds, cases, and screen protectors for my iPhone. All were excellent. I especially loved how easy it was to put on the inexpensive screen protector from GadgetMenders compared to the over priced ones in stores! I will never purchase my iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch parts and accessories anywhere else!"

modified review This review was modified by Katjonjj on November 17 2013 10:00:27 AM

"Order a replacement screen for an iPod. Had trouble getting the home button to work. Contacted GadgetMenders about returning the part for an exchange. Sent the part back and received the replacement the same week. Installed the screen and iPod is working fine. Great customer service and how-to videos."

modified review This review was modified by CPOson71 on September 20 2013 02:48:59 PM

"I called the Apple store and asked them if I could get the battery replaced in my Ipod Classic they said we don't do that but you could buy a new one for $258.00 or trade in your old one for 1/2 off. I said no thank you. So I found this website and sent an e-mail asking what I needed for this model of Ipod now mind you this is a 2006 model classic. I got an email within 1 hr. and a link sent to me for everything I needed.So I ordered the battery and the kit to repair it for $19.89 and a video show me how to replace it. I then e-mail them asking when it would ship they got back to me right away and said I would have it Monday and sure enough I had it. I replaced the battery and put the Ipod classic back together and everything went asome the Ipod works and this company save me a ton of money.
GADGETMENDERS :)
Mark P Finger Lakes NY

modified review This review was modified by MParody61 on September 16 2013 04:17:57 PM

"If you buy a battery for an iPhone 4S from this guy, you will get one with a different plug than the one on the stock Apple battery. When I went to plug in the new battery, all 4 pins on the motherboard broke, essentially bricking my phone. He offered no solution other than, "If you look on the internet you'll find you aren't the only one to break the battery connector.". Would have been nice to a) be sold the correct part or b) be told that the connector was different on the part he sold me. I now have a $500 paperweight thanks to this small oversight. "

"man, i ordered a LCD for ipad I, he emailed me and told me when it would be send. it freaking mess up, when u buy something, it supposes to give confirmation number and tracking number. I waited 2 weeks already. I am afraid if this is fake web or spam."

"I ordered a headphone jack assembly for my Classic iPod. There were two different parts depending on the exact model of iPod. Gadget Menders emailed me for details to be sure I got the right one, and when I didn't respond right away they sent one of each. That was amazing service. The iPod is repaired now and working great. They have lots of positive reviews in the Customer Feedback section of their website gadgetmenders.com"

Gadget Menders is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gadget Menders is not a merchant member
Gadget Menders does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!