GUESS Reviews - shop.guess.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 3 reviews

GUESS is not a merchant member
GUESS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Kratka54's Avatar
Zielona Gora

"They have very nice jewelry. I really like guess."

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"Order gets shipped in 3 days after the order gets placed. That's OK speed. No mistakes on my orders and I returned in the store so there were no problems. Just know that their return policy is 30 days.

35 days later I noticed that they have a sale going on, that contains one of the shirts I bought, so I called them and asked them to price match, and they did.

"I love this online store. The selection is great and they display their products VERY well. I love shopping on this site because they always offer great product quality and exceptional service. I have never had to call to trace my order. I love Guess for their style and trendsetting fashion. Highly recommend this site if you have no time to visit the store."