"I recently ordered a pair of jeans offline and used my reward points that I had. Unfortunately, the jeans didn't fit and I needed to exchange them. However, when I contacted Guess I was told THERE ARE NO EXCHANGES?! I'm not sure what kind of clothing company does not do exchanges... I returned my item. I contacted Guess a few days later and had told them what happened to find out THEY DO DO EXCHANGES. I asked if I could receive my award points back (since I have been spending so much money there) and was told they would not give me them back. This company has the DUMBEST policies and workers who give out false information. I have spent hundreds of dollars with this company and due to this poor customer service I will never spend another dollar with them. BYE FELICIA "

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"Order gets shipped in 3 days after the order gets placed. That's OK speed. No mistakes on my orders and I returned in the store so there were no problems. Just know that their return policy is 30 days.

35 days later I noticed that they have a sale going on, that contains one of the shirts I bought, so I called them and asked them to price match, and they did.

"I love this online store. The selection is great and they display their products VERY well. I love shopping on this site because they always offer great product quality and exceptional service. I have never had to call to trace my order. I love Guess for their style and trendsetting fashion. Highly recommend this site if you have no time to visit the store."

GUESS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GUESS is not a merchant member
GUESS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!