Stores > GUESS

• GUESS

2016-04-06

DO NOT SHOP AT THE ONLINE STORE

"Quality has dropped drastically in the last few years. Bought a watch that's worth over 1k and it was sent broken. It was posted in a bag with no bubble wrap, no reinforcement or no fragile sticker considering ceramic watches are prone to shattering if they have not been handled with care. Took it back two days later still in its packaging and unworn. Guess refuses to exchange with the exact same watch that is currently in store. Makes me wait over 6 weeks while they "repair" it. Explained to them that I don't want a refurbished or repaired watch as I was given a faulty item and it was not done through my error. It is within my rights to either get an exchange or refund under the Australian Consumer Act and they won't do either. Still don't have the watch, money has been payed over four weeks ago and no one is willing to help because it is inconvenient to them to assist me in any way. I am disgusted! Now going to seek assistance from the bank to reverse the charges and in the meanwhile I am in the process of escalating this with the ombudsman. Such a shame as I have bought many of their GC Swiss made watches over the last three years for my partner and now I want to throw them all out so he no longer represent their store when he leaves the house wearing them."

2015-05-23

"Awful. Awful awful company. I purchased a watch from them and it was mailed to me broken. I was going on a long vacation the next day and had no time to mail it back. By the time I remembered, 30 days had passed and I could get no refund. Great, now I had to pay to mail it so they would fix it for me under warranty. After a week, it was returned to me, still broken. AWFUL company. "

This review was modified by csutkowski on May 23 2015 03:35:52 PM

2015-03-04

"I purchased a watch at the Guess store in Guilford Town Centre in Surrey BC last year,and paid a lot for it as I wanted a watch that was waterproof this one was to 100 meters but sadly water got in ,so went to the store,they told me they just sell them they don't have anything else to do with them ,slapped a envelope in front of me told me to mail it to get it repaired at my cost mind you. I found all Guess is interested is in selling not standing behind the products they sell,and absolutely no customer service one you leave their store. I was totally unimpressed if I had known that was what their service was would of bought my watch at a watch store where they do stand behind their products,or at least deal with it,not having the buyer do it all. Had to mail off my purchase receipt all I have is a ticket # J06780"

2014-08-28

"I recently ordered a pair of jeans offline and used my reward points that I had. Unfortunately, the jeans didn't fit and I needed to exchange them. However, when I contacted Guess I was told THERE ARE NO EXCHANGES?! I'm not sure what kind of clothing company does not do exchanges... I returned my item. I contacted Guess a few days later and had told them what happened to find out THEY DO DO EXCHANGES. I asked if I could receive my award points back (since I have been spending so much money there) and was told they would not give me them back. This company has the DUMBEST policies and workers who give out false information. I have spent hundreds of dollars with this company and due to this poor customer service I will never spend another dollar with them. BYE FELICIA "

zeta's Avatar

Arizona, US
2013-01-08

"Order gets shipped in 3 days after the order gets placed. That's OK speed. No mistakes on my orders and I returned in the store so there were no problems. Just know that their return policy is 30 days.

35 days later I noticed that they have a sale going on, that contains one of the shirts I bought, so I called them and asked them to price match, and they did.

2011-08-05

"I love this online store. The selection is great and they display their products VERY well. I love shopping on this site because they always offer great product quality and exceptional service. I have never had to call to trace my order. I love Guess for their style and trendsetting fashion. Highly recommend this site if you have no time to visit the store."

Share GUESS's store rating

GUESS is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GUESS is not a merchant member
GUESS does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!