Stores > GROOVES INC.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review GROOVES INC. by clicking a star below.
2017-08-13

Top Shop, Great Service

"fast shipment, Good Service, no shipping costs worldwide "

2017-08-08

Here you will find rare items...

"I have always found rare music cds at very cheap prices. The delivery is also good and fast."

2017-08-08

Great Shop

"Many CDs, which one does not get elsewhere at very cheap prices. Fast shipping and good support."

2017-07-28

AWFUL - DON'T BUY FROM THIS SITE.

"If you were able to choose zero stars i would. I ordered a vinyl on 3rd April, its now the 28th August and it still hasn't turned up.

The first time they emailed me to say it had been sent and then even after weeks of emailing them they told me it could be held up. After 1 month they told me they would send me another one and could i transfer them £2 to cover tracked posting - so i did.

Again they told me it would take up to 2 weeks, then after that i contacted them asking where it was, they were unhelpful and took days / weeks to reply. I tracked the parcel on the tracking website and it had a note that they attempted delivery but no one was in. That was the last update. I am unable to directly contact the delivery company so i asked grooves land to follow this up at the begging of July - still nothing. I have asked them multiple times for a refund and they ignore me. This is by far the worst customer service i have EVER experienced. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

2017-07-04

"I placed an order on May 24th and it still hasn't arrived in JULY 3rd. I am so disappointed because it was for a birthday present. I emailed the company and still haven't heard back. I will not be purchasing anything through this company again. "

2017-05-01

They are a scam!

"Claimed they did not get my money through PayPal yet the proof is their on PayPal which also went through my bank account! They are a scam and I'm out $82! "

2017-03-28

they caught a compatibility issue and let me know before shipping

"I ordered a mobile router and they let me know it was not compatible with my mobile network. I also found that my job would lend me a router and they were prompt with the refund back to Paypal. I appreciate that."

2017-01-23

Unethical company with poor customer service.

"I purchased a Samsung Toner Cartridge that was advertised as an OEM replacement, not just a compatible product. After 18 days, I received the product and once I installed it, I received a "Toner Not Compatible" message. After hours on the internet trying to get it to work, I called Samsung and once I gave them the part number, they told me that the cartridge was from Europe. Sure enough, the box clearly stated "For Sale Only in Europe." After expressing my disappointment to Grooves, they said that I should have known because they were a German company. They didn't see a problem with selling a product meant only for Europe within the United States, compatible or not. It's one thing to make a mistake, but something completely different when you don't stand by it."

2017-01-12

perfect

"great shop, good service, fast shipment"

2017-01-02

Worst Experience

" They said it will be delivered in 4-11days. Now they say that it may take 4 weeks. If I need to ship is back, I need to pay exactly the same value of product. Don't waste your money."

2016-12-21

Exactly what I wanted, fast delivery and at half the price I could buy it in Australia!

"I can only base my review on my single purchase, but I'm extremely happy. I bought a Braun 9 series shaver for half the price I could in Australia. Even though I ordered it roughly 2 weeks ago, it arrived before Christmas. It was well packed and everything was as it should be. Communications from Grooves was great. There was a slight delay receiving it from the supplier, but I was kept up to date at all times. Would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Oh and to Bronwein below... are you sure you are not confusing the currency they charge you in with the currency conversion tool (i.e. show you prices in $US) available on the site? I have a credit card that does not charge foreign transaction fees and was charged in €. Not surprising as Grooves are based in Germany.

2016-12-06

Liars and scammers!

"Easy! do not buy anything from them! Be careful with the hidden costs! When you choose the currency you wish to pay they will charge you in other one! Once I have purchased the item they sent me three different bills in different currency, WTF??? I have contacted their customer service and they do not care, I am still waiting a response. I will never recommend this seller to anyone! It is better to pay a little bit more in other more reliable company!

2016-11-24

perfect

"fast shipping, good prices & service"

2016-11-22

great shop

"fast shipment, large selection, friendly support....."

2016-11-19

Unethical, Bad Service

"Always in search of good deals and an alternative to the influences of Amazon, my first order with Grooves has left me with a credit card charge but no merchandise. No response from a status request. The order was placed on October 18. My inquiry was made November 18.
I see no option other than to dispute the charge with the credit card company.
UNETHICAL is a descriptive word appropriate for any business that doesn't honor an order especially when their new asking price for the compact disc is not only jacked up to over twice the order price. The asking price now is 50% more that what is asked by the top-priced seller on Amazon marketplace.

Share GROOVES INC.'s store rating

GROOVES INC. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GROOVES INC. is not a merchant member
GROOVES INC. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!