• Address: 6847 S. Eastern Ave, Las Vegas/2010 30th Ave NE, Calgary
    • Phone: 1-866-477-2489
    • Customer Support: 702-990-5600/403-735-0780
    • Business Hours: USA:8AM-5PM,M-F/CAN:9AM-6PM,M-F
    • Fax: 702-990-5603/403-735-0785

"I needed a GPS receiver only (no display) for a ham radio project on my GoldWing. Since I had made several purchases from them in the past I called GPS City and the sales person knew exactly what unit I should use, a Garmin GP-18 which they had in stock at a very good price. Since I was doing winter maintenance on the motorcycle I asked about updating the maps on the GoldWing Navi system. Again the sales rep knew exactly what I needed. The GW Navi update card is a special order item from Garmin and would take a few days to ship. No problem, I figured a week or two. I was surprised to receive notification just three days later that the update card had come in and was on the way to me.

About a year ago I purchased a Zumo 665 for the GoldWing. When it arrived I discovered the mount was defective. I contacted GPS City customer service and they asked that I send photos showing the defect which I did. They had a replacement mount on the way to me the next day at no charge for the mount or shipping. Customer care doesn’t get any better than that.

Over the last several years I have purchased many items from GPS City, mainly GPS units, GPS accessories and RAM mount products. They keep an incredible stock on hand and have the most competitive prices I've found. When ever I've called with a question the person I speak with is very polite and knowledgeable. Every time I've ordered my products have shipped the same day or the next unless it's a special order item like I described above. I'm very satisfied with GPS City and do not hesitate to call them first for any GPS or RAM products I need.

modified review This review was modified by F4Flyr on March 04 2014 08:28:17 AM

"I placed an order for a Garmin GPS with GPS City Canada on Sunday, May 26 and it shipped out the next day with full communication (tracking # etc.) I requested just the standard shipping and the estimated delivery date was June 3rd. The unit arrived today, May 29 way ahead of schedule. Great job... I am very pleased with my second purchase from GPS CITY Canada. "

A few weeks ago I purchased a Garmin nuvi 2595LMT from GPS City Canada and was very impressed with the quality and speed of the service they provided.

A few days later, I again contacted them to see if they could help me find the Garmin web site that would enable me to request a dashboard disk at no charge as mentioned in the documentation that came with the 2595LMT. Not only did they promptly give me the address of the site, but, after realizing that the site was not operational for Canadian residents, they took it upon themself to send me the said disk at no cost to me. To tell you that I was impressed would be an understatement.

GPS City Canada service in this case was way beyond what I expected. I tell you, I looked up the definition of the word "service" in the dictionary and GPS City Canada's name was there.

André L. Guindon

"Ordered a GPS unit from GPS CITY. Item arrived in super quick time to Melbourne Australia. An questions I had were answered very quickly, usually by return email dependent on time. Pricing was very competetive compared to the ripoff suppliers here in Australia. Their web site has lots of info. I highly reccommend them to all purchasers. I have no hesitation in using them again in future."

"I bought a pair of Garmin GPSMAP76CSx, I received them quickly, I am very happy with the purchase.
I tried the GPS works perfectly.
Thanks - sure to return soon.

Spain

"I must ASSURE everyone who purchase with CHINAVASION not to doubt a single bit because after many years of purchases, experience and research.I have reached a true conclusion.There is no online sales store where you can buy product of high quality,low price and best attention from customers service.In all types of product i assure you safety,there is no where else but chinavasion. I have a reason for this and the reason is my personal experience and i hope this true review will serve you and others in doubt."

"I was searching the internet for a GPS mount for my Honda motorcycle and I found the brand RAM. Upon further research I found GPS City with some of the best prices.
GPS City has a lot of how-to videos which help me narrow down my choices.
In an attempt to keep my Honda dealer in business I went to them to purchase the mount. They also suggested the brand RAM but wasn't sure which parts I needed and they would need to order it.
Well one call to GPS City and the sales rep knew what I needed for my bike and my GPS. I felt much more comfortable with GPS City.
I added the 5.25 inch Long Dual 1.0 inch socket arm so the GPS could be near eye level. I was fearful something so long could be stable but to my surprise it is sturdy as heck.
In short, between the instructional videos, knowledgeable salespeople and unbeatable prices GPS City is the best choice. I'll Be going back to get a mount for my mobile phone.
GPS City ROCKS..

"Of all the websites I shop on, I consider GPS City among the most trusted. I've made several RAM mount purchases from GPS City over the past years and I'm always impressed with their website, the availability of (otherwise hard-to-find) parts, and their competetive prices. I've had a couple interactions with their customer service team, and have found them to be responsive and focused on my needs, which frankly, is refreshing compared to most retailers."

"I am satisfied with its easy registration, quick shipment and information, secure tracking parcel location, firm enough packing the items and so on. I will use this web shop again when I need to."

"In my search for an affordable RAM mount I found GPS City, they offered the mount I needed for half the price as I would have had to pay in my own country ( I live in The Netherlands).

The status of my order changed two times from "will be shipped by.." to "backorder". I sent an email to ask about the availability of the item and received a very adequate answer the same day. (without the different timezone it would have been in a few hours!). My order was shipped the same day and I received it within 5 days. For an overseas delivery that is very fast!

My next order went without any flaws and was delivered even two days before the estimated delivery date.

I will order again without hesitation!

modified review This review was modified by Dutchcustomer on May 12 2012 07:33:50 AM

"Over the past 10 years I have purchased 3 GPSs from GPS City as well many accessories. They offer great prices, a wide selection of products and fast shipping. Always my first choice when I make a GPS purchase."

"GPS City has been extremely patient and courteous in resolving a defective GPS and bare wire cable issue. They were prompt and assisted me beyond the industry norms. My gratitude to GPS City.
Matthew Daalderop

"Bare non, GPS City has the best prices on Ram-Mounts. Shipping is fast and customer service is quick to resolve problems, even when its not their problem. I ordered next day AM delivery and my order didn't arrive until 4PM. My expedited shipping cost were refunded. Their website also has videos to help see how the products work, making it easy to identify the right product for my use. I will purchase again from GPS City and recommend them to others."

"I recently purchased several items from GPS City, and during the shipping process USPS accidentally lost the package. I contacted GPS City customer service and the response I received from them was like no other company i have ever dealt with, extremely friendly understanding and eager to help. A second package was shipped at no cost to me, i have ordered from GPS City before and there prices are truly unbeatable, shipping is quick, customer service is superb, and the website is very user friendly. I would recommend GPS City to my family, friends, and anyone looking for just about anything when it comes down to it GPS City is my number one place for mounts and much more. "

"I needed a simple battery to navigate with my Garmin GPSMAP 276C, but the technical assistance in Brazil did not have a spare battery also no plans for delivery. Found on the internet the GPS City who quickly responded and sent me to Brazil and I went sailing with my boat at sea. Thank you GPS City."

modified review This review was modified by luisdealis on April 10 2012 03:49:00 PM

GPS City is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GPS City is not a merchant member
GPS City does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!