• GPS City

• Customer Support: 702-990-5600/403-735-0780
    • Business Hours: USA:8AM-5PM,M-F/CAN:9AM-6PM,M-F
    • Fax: 702-990-5603/403-735-0785

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Very disappointed with my experience at GPS City. I ordered a full navigational system in April 2015 for my boat. I trusted them and email transferred $5900. for this equipment. When the articles arrived the $200. Lake VU Micro SD with SD Adaptor was missing.I immediately called Willy at GPS City , he told me to take pictures of the packaging that was sent and they would check it out. Months later after many conversations with the company I was told "sorry". Their records show that it was shipped. There was nothing else to be done . So I lost out on $200. Please do not trust this company and tell your friends to be very wary when ordering ."

This review was modified by carmiekraft on August 12 2015 05:09:17 AM

" Very Disappointed.
Ordered three pieces and when they arrived they were ALL missing the one part pictured in the contents description which was the reason I bought them.
Called and jumped through their NUMEROUS hoops and red tape and returned all three.
They first accused me of only returning two of the items and refunded the amount for two MINUS the free original shipping charge, which they state WILL be refunded if the mistake was theirs.
I informed them the return shipping receipt which I still had confirmed (by the weight of the package) that ALL three had been returned.
They then refunded me the amount for the third one but would NOT return the original shipping charges they had charged me even though they say that if the mistake was theirs they will even include both it and the shipping charges I incurred to return the item to them.
Total loss to me was just about eight dollars for freight both ways and nothing but about a two month long headache.
Seriously? TWO MONTHS far a simple part return?
Over all was well worth it though as I am positive they will NEVER get another cent from me or anyone I know who is/was thinking about buying form them.
Use caution if you deal with this company.

This review was modified by dvgonz on April 13 2015 11:32:20 AM

"Terrible service. They shipped product. It never arrived. Won't credit me for product or ship replacement. Terrible customer service."

This review was modified by AnthonyPoselenzny on March 31 2015 08:58:29 AM

"Horrible experience, I ordered something two weeks ago to find out it wasn't in stock anymore and waited for it to be back in-stock, I later on found all the pieces to the kit i had ordered were in-stock, tried to change my order and get quicker shipping, they would not honor it so i cancelled my order. Highly not recommended, I will take my money elsewhere to someone who cares."

This review was modified by lokithesun on February 10 2015 05:36:08 PM

"Not happy. Chatted with GPS Friday to make sure all in stock really was in stock. Confirmed all good to go. Ordered but never got a tracking number. Chatted again Monday morning to get the tracking number. They confirmed - shipped Friday and soon tracking number will be emailed.

No email came.

Chatted again - this time with another rep. not shipped at all.

No express or faster shipping offered due to the mistake.

Cancelled the order and will go elsewhere in the future.

I can understand that there is mistakes in listings but never to be lied to - twice.

Update:
Instead of ordered cancelled came a email "Your ordered shipped". Had to call to get them to send a cancellation email. They did. Promised to credit my Credit Card - have not seen that yet.

At least three hours totally waisted with this company just to learn that what you are promised when chatting does not reflect the companies policy. Even if it ays "in stock" and "ships today" it is not in stock and no one bothers to tell you - you have to actively chat/call/email. Wrote three emails asking what my status was since their homepage says "picking" for three days. No on bothered to answer the emails either.

Saw that they are running business in Canada as well and also that they are D rated on BBB.

I will stay away in the future and will go with companies who at least not are lying to me - twice.

This review was modified by FulltimeRVerM on January 16 2015 07:34:23 AM

"After making a 2nd purchase from GPS City, I had to write this review because of their SUPERIOR service, great prices, and fast shipping. I previously bought a Ram X-Grip and associated mounting hardware from them. They gave me accurate advice to make sure I was getting what I needed... Ram makes many mounts and tons of accessories and I wanted to be certain I got the right items for my tablet and mounting configuration. I got exactly the right parts and both times shipping was super fast. Not only are GPS City prices very competitive and even lower than most other sources, but their shipping costs are the lowest I saw. Their follow-up with order confirmations and shipping notifications with tracking numbers can't be beat. GPS City is now my #1 choice for all my GPS related needs. "

This review was modified by MarkPilot on October 22 2014 03:38:00 PM

"I needed a GPS receiver only (no display) for a ham radio project on my GoldWing. Since I had made several purchases from them in the past I called GPS City and the sales person knew exactly what unit I should use, a Garmin GP-18 which they had in stock at a very good price. Since I was doing winter maintenance on the motorcycle I asked about updating the maps on the GoldWing Navi system. Again the sales rep knew exactly what I needed. The GW Navi update card is a special order item from Garmin and would take a few days to ship. No problem, I figured a week or two. I was surprised to receive notification just three days later that the update card had come in and was on the way to me.

About a year ago I purchased a Zumo 665 for the GoldWing. When it arrived I discovered the mount was defective. I contacted GPS City customer service and they asked that I send photos showing the defect which I did. They had a replacement mount on the way to me the next day at no charge for the mount or shipping. Customer care doesn’t get any better than that.

Over the last several years I have purchased many items from GPS City, mainly GPS units, GPS accessories and RAM mount products. They keep an incredible stock on hand and have the most competitive prices I've found. When ever I've called with a question the person I speak with is very polite and knowledgeable. Every time I've ordered my products have shipped the same day or the next unless it's a special order item like I described above. I'm very satisfied with GPS City and do not hesitate to call them first for any GPS or RAM products I need.

This review was modified by F4Flyr on March 04 2014 08:28:17 AM

"I placed an order for a Garmin GPS with GPS City Canada on Sunday, May 26 and it shipped out the next day with full communication (tracking # etc.) I requested just the standard shipping and the estimated delivery date was June 3rd. The unit arrived today, May 29 way ahead of schedule. Great job... I am very pleased with my second purchase from GPS CITY Canada. "

A few weeks ago I purchased a Garmin nuvi 2595LMT from GPS City Canada and was very impressed with the quality and speed of the service they provided.

A few days later, I again contacted them to see if they could help me find the Garmin web site that would enable me to request a dashboard disk at no charge as mentioned in the documentation that came with the 2595LMT. Not only did they promptly give me the address of the site, but, after realizing that the site was not operational for Canadian residents, they took it upon themself to send me the said disk at no cost to me. To tell you that I was impressed would be an understatement.

GPS City Canada service in this case was way beyond what I expected. I tell you, I looked up the definition of the word "service" in the dictionary and GPS City Canada's name was there.

André L. Guindon

"Ordered a GPS unit from GPS CITY. Item arrived in super quick time to Melbourne Australia. An questions I had were answered very quickly, usually by return email dependent on time. Pricing was very competetive compared to the ripoff suppliers here in Australia. Their web site has lots of info. I highly reccommend them to all purchasers. I have no hesitation in using them again in future."

"I bought a pair of Garmin GPSMAP76CSx, I received them quickly, I am very happy with the purchase.
I tried the GPS works perfectly.
Thanks - sure to return soon.

Spain

"I must ASSURE everyone who purchase with CHINAVASION not to doubt a single bit because after many years of purchases, experience and research.I have reached a true conclusion.There is no online sales store where you can buy product of high quality,low price and best attention from customers service.In all types of product i assure you safety,there is no where else but chinavasion. I have a reason for this and the reason is my personal experience and i hope this true review will serve you and others in doubt."

"I was searching the internet for a GPS mount for my Honda motorcycle and I found the brand RAM. Upon further research I found GPS City with some of the best prices.
GPS City has a lot of how-to videos which help me narrow down my choices.
In an attempt to keep my Honda dealer in business I went to them to purchase the mount. They also suggested the brand RAM but wasn't sure which parts I needed and they would need to order it.
Well one call to GPS City and the sales rep knew what I needed for my bike and my GPS. I felt much more comfortable with GPS City.
I added the 5.25 inch Long Dual 1.0 inch socket arm so the GPS could be near eye level. I was fearful something so long could be stable but to my surprise it is sturdy as heck.
In short, between the instructional videos, knowledgeable salespeople and unbeatable prices GPS City is the best choice. I'll Be going back to get a mount for my mobile phone.
GPS City ROCKS..

"Of all the websites I shop on, I consider GPS City among the most trusted. I've made several RAM mount purchases from GPS City over the past years and I'm always impressed with their website, the availability of (otherwise hard-to-find) parts, and their competetive prices. I've had a couple interactions with their customer service team, and have found them to be responsive and focused on my needs, which frankly, is refreshing compared to most retailers."

"I am satisfied with its easy registration, quick shipment and information, secure tracking parcel location, firm enough packing the items and so on. I will use this web shop again when I need to."

Share GPS City's store rating

GPS City is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GPS City is not a merchant member
GPS City does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!