"mee too,
didn't receive order from december 2011

ORDER #100042526, WASABI XBOX 360 + TOOOLS
ORDERED LAST DECEMBER.

they stop responding to e-mails...

"THESE PEOPLE FYYGAME.COM THINK ALL AMERICANS ARE SCAMMERS. I RECEIVED THIS ITEM AND IT ARRIVED PHYSICALLY DAMAGED, MAKING A CLICKING SOUND AND DIDN`T WORK AT ALL. A PIECE OF METAL FELL OUT FROM INSIDE THE HARD DRIVE. SELLER SAID SEND PICTURE SO I SENT MANY PICTURES AND EMAILS BUT THEY DIDN`T RESPOND. THEY
ALSO DON`T GIVE YOU A TRACKING NUMBER. THEY ONLY INSURE THE ITEM FOR A FRACTION OF WHAT IT`S WORTH SO IF IT ARRIVES DAMAGED DON`T THINK YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY BACK. THEY IGNORED ALL SEVEN OF MY EMAILS. THEY HAVE MY MONEY AND I HAVE A BROKEN HARD DRIVE.

"Placed an order 1/1/2012 and paid via Paypal. Started sending emails to customer service about a month later when the order wasn't received. The first few were answered with the item is on the way, but tracking information was never available. When I asked for a refund or a reshipment via verifiable means, they stopped answering emails. Needless to say, I never received my order or a refund. I had waited too long to file a dispute via Paypal, so I was out of luck. My recommendation is to stay away. Hopefully Paypal will stop processing payments on their behalf so more people don't get ripped off."

"I order 5 items for a cost of $311 on December 31st,it's been nine days already. I still haven't received a tracking number for my order. When i wrote a complain(more than 3 times) to their sale service,they told me my items have already been shipped.But on my account page it still says that my order is still being "processed" not "sent" and they ask me to wait for the tracking number.And their "LIVE SUPPORT-ONLINE" always avoid talking to me. To my experience this is by far the worst company i ever dealt with,the worst customer service,it's just ridiculous. STAY AWAY from Fyygame.com"

Fyygame is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fyygame is not a merchant member
Fyygame does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!