Stores > Futurlec

• Futurlec

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-04-30

a simple word ''crooks''

"05 fev 2016 i ordered an item and pay for it ,1 month after i contact them to know what's happening with my order,then and only then they told me it was b/o
(what a rotten customer service)
then they try to sell me some substitute part that won't fit and on 07 march they finaly agreed to refund me

30 april 2016 almost(3)months now ''i got no parts'' and i still wait for my refund, i send them (2) more emails, they never answer me or try to contact me after they promess to refund me

just think about it, if this company is ready to screw a customer and loose his reputation for a ridiculous $ 6.10 WOW it tells a lot about their commercial practice and honesty and their lack of professionalism, because all that time the item was still mark as ''in stock''on their internet
site

CROOKS AND STUPID are the best word to describe them ,if i had consult review like ''resseller rating'' first i would never deal with them

This review was modified by karpette on April 30 2016 12:21:28 AM

2016-03-29

Worst dealer ever

"I've ordered with them many times as far as I had no other dealer shipping to Brazil. I've had so many issues, missing components (never to be refunded). The ordering process always took a century, they never have all the components you order so I always ended waiting months to the missing items to be available again or had to replace them with other stuff. "

This review was modified by Felipeareas on March 29 2016 08:25:59 PM

2016-03-25

scam

"they got me,no parts ,no reply ,stay away as they take your money and no parts ,i emailed got 1 item is back ordered and will be 5-7 days and they 2 weeks later i ask again and nothing no reply ,no parts no refund ,stay clear ,pls shut them down some how .hard earned money gone and time wasted ,im smarter than this and was fooled buy their website will do my homework more ,got lazy i guess thinking this just dosnt happen like this well shame on me ,"

This review was modified by scam15 on March 25 2016 08:10:40 AM

2016-01-10

"This page is a COMPLETE ripoff, never got my items, only response from mail was to wait 1-2 MONTHS for restock, then no response. STAY AWAY DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY!

This review was modified by djtano on January 10 2016 09:51:04 PM

2015-11-04

"Slooooow, without stock, DHL -bad company en Mexico-, and begin to lose quality products"

2015-08-09

"************* UPDATE ****************
I did receive my order today (Aug 31/15) and it was complete.
However, I would not order from these guys again due to the
extent of their shipping time and poor communication via email.
*************************************

These guys ripped me off for $100 order.

"Dear Greg

Only REGULATORPACK and MYLARPACK are unavailable from your order and are out of stock.

A new shipment will arrive at our warehouse in 5-7 days when your order is shipped.

Should you have any further enquiry, please feel free to contact us"

I emailed them roughly six times, I ordered the items around December 2014, it is now Aug 2015. Still no product. I would not recommend purchasing anything from them ever.

This review was modified by gbowman53 on August 31 2015 09:43:04 AM

2015-07-05

"Ordered 2 items they said it was in stock waited 3 weeks said that it would be in stock in a week.
waited 3 months contacted them again still item not in stock. Asked for a refund they said 1 week waited 2 months still no refund. These people are stupid don't order from them. All positive comments are bull shit.

2015-07-01

"The electronic components I ordered never arrived. Beginning in April I started emailing and the original response was that the obsolete parts would be another 2 weeks off. Further emails were not answered and when I offered in June to change the order to different (current) parts, I never got a reply. I have the distinct impression that the vendor just strung me along until I could no longer have the charges reversed by my credit card company, but I found out, that I still could. I finally disputed the charges. Never use PayPal with this vendor. I tried to dispute a charge through Ebay once and found out that the time limit is only 4 weeks! I would have been sunk with this vendor."

2015-06-12

"Well, looks like I too made the dumb mistake of ordering from a sketchy-looking company and not checking the reviews first. Next time go for DigiKey.

I ordered about $50 of parts on 6/5/15.
On 6/12/15 I got an email saying the order was complete except for one part. They asked me if a slightly different part was okay. I was a bit suspicious but still, I said okay.
It is now 6/13/15 and I too have been horrified by the reviews. If only I had checked them first.

If I get the order, great. Depending on what their "customer service" says, I may ask them to cancel it... it depends on them really. Either way, I REALLY want to make sure they don't keep my CC #... I have already asked them to remove it from their records.

Take this is a lesson learned the hard way: always check the reviews of a site before ordering.

I will update this review as needed.

2015-05-18

"Beware of Futurlec. They took my money and communication stopped. No respond, no money, no product. Nothing but scam.
I 'm not a big fan of a negative reviews but in this case I have no choice. I've been loyal customer of Futurlec for many years, and I was treated fairly so far. But now I think the Futurlec is sinking. Bye, bye Futurlec, you guys loosing another customer.

This review was modified by Andy_C on May 18 2015 08:26:56 PM

2015-04-22

"Ordered some stuff, they confirmed the order and then didn't hear anything more from them. Emailed them a few weeks later to see if it had been lost in the mail, and they said an item was out of stock and they were just holding the order indefinitely until it came in. "We have great difficulty in obtaining the item at moment. Would you like to cancel this item and ship the remaining items now?" Uh YES OF COURSE. I shouldn't have to write you for this to happen; you should notify me. I need to receive these parts during my lifetime if I'm going to use them."

This review was modified by erty124 on April 22 2015 07:21:04 AM

2015-04-10

"People never use this company. I lost time, money and customer, because they did not build my PCB.
Sales assistent Bee did not respond on my last e-mails .Do not look on chip Price. time cost more

2015-04-08

"Very bad experience. Futurlec took the money immediately after the order, but I did not get any update from them and I had to ask (about 1 week later.) There were items in backorder and I decided to wait... one month later there were still items in backorder, but I asked them to send whatever they got and refund the rest of the items.
I never got the refund and I got a fake/nonexistent shipping code (I even got a Singaporean tracking code, but Amp wrote me that the order was being 'shipped from Thailand').

Steer well clear of these scammers.

2015-03-19

"they gave me a good service, fast answer to my question and a fast shipping. we had some issue with some backordered parts but they had corrected it very fast always with getting me in touch of whats happening."

2015-03-16

"Ordered 5 male DC plugs 2.5 mm by 5.5 mm to replace failed laptop charger plugs. Sadly of the 5 only one was the right size the other 4 were 2 mm by 5.5 mm. The quality of the plugs is good but order fulfillment sucks."

This review was modified by Danedg on March 16 2015 07:41:03 PM

Share Futurlec's store rating

Futurlec is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Futurlec is not a merchant member
Futurlec does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!