Stores > Future Computers of South Florida
  • Future Computer

Voice your opinion! Review Future Computers of South Florida by clicking a star below.
2006-10-12

"Best price I could find on a full retail version of Quicken premier home & business and free shipping.
Shipped next day, arrived quick.

2005-02-08

"Great price, quick shipping, no problems. Somewhat limited selection of products."

2003-08-12

"Best price on ink cartridges, no shipping charge, order shipped immediately. What's not to like?"

2003-06-24

"I have ordered toner cartridges from FutureComputers several times now, and they have always arrived quickly, correctly, and with free shipping too! Like others have noted, they don't have the biggest selection, but what they do have is priced very well. I will continue to buy toner from FutureComputers"

2003-04-24

"Future Computers were great! I ordered Office XP for students on a Thursday, sent my proof of student status on Friday, receieved my product on Tuesday. Outstanding!!"

2003-03-27

"I ordered Norton AntiVirus 2003 Pro and they had the BEST price for a full retail box! My order was process very quickly and arrived right on time! I definitely recommend and plan to use them again! Thanks guys!"

2002-11-09

"Although they do not have a large selection of products, the HP printer cartridges which I purchased arrived quickly and the shipping was free."

2002-10-28

"Future Computers had the cheapest full version of PartitionMagic 8.0 on the web, factoring in their free shipping. I called to double check that it was in stock and the rep was very friendly. He apologized that it would not ship until a day later because of the Columbus Day postal holiday. It still arrived 3 days after I called. I'm very satisfied."

Atlanta
2002-09-23

"I have used this reseller several times for HP inkjet cartridges. Every time they have had the best price, free shipping and relatively quick delivery (Their free shipping is via USPS, so it sometimes isn't fast, but thats the post office).

On my most recent order they shipped the wrong part in the box. One call their their 800 number fixed this, no argument or stalling, they shipped the right part immediately by priority mail, and included the pre-paid shipping container to ship the wrong one back. I understand that sometimes things go wrong, and I am impressed with a vendor that reacts immediately to correct problems, as this one did.

The stock of items they sell online is rather limited, which is too bad, as I have high regards for this reseller and would purchase a wider variety of stuff from them if they offered it.

They only sell new cartridges (as opposed to refilled carts. or refill kits), which is also too bad, as I am starting to use refilled and haven't found a vendor for that yet that I like as much as these guys.

The web site is a bit more difficult to navigate than comparable vendors (it's not bad if you know exactly what you want, but just "shopping" is rather difficult, and there is no way to verify online that an item is actually in stock today (that takes a call to the 800 number), but I regard these as minor problems.

2002-08-19

"Lowest prices anywhere for HP printer cartridges. Placed an order at 7PM CST on Friday, August 16th, 2002. Cartridges arrived today, Monday, August 19th! And they were free shipping!

I will order from Future Computers again.

2002-08-17

"Great prices and service. The free shipping is very attractive."

South Florida
2002-07-06

"Even though I live in Florida (about 10 miles from the seller) and had to pay tax, the price paid for Norton SystemWorks Pro was 50% less than any of the big local retailers (Best Buy & Comp USA).

Still, I was shocked when it came THE NEXT DAY via PRIORITY MAIL! Since I do 90% of my shopping online, you can bet that FUTURE COMPUTERS will be the first source I go to when purchasing anything for my computer system.

2002-06-20

"excellent pricing, good delivery time, free shipping! received e-mail confirmation of order within one hour"

2002-06-19

"Purchased Star Wars Jedi Outcast on June 13. Great price and free shipping. Received the product on June 15. WOW I'm impressed. I would definitely buy from these people again."

2002-05-13

"just ordered inkjet catridge HP51641A from this retailer and shipping arrived just now and it was ok. But i became rather suspicious when i noticed that there was an anti-theft magnetic stickers on the like those u get in stores package but what is even more suspicious is that it covers the date that HP stipulates u must install the product so i peeled it off to check and therein my suspicion was confirmed this damn thing should have been installed b4 April 2000 and this useless company is selling it in May 2002. Am yet to get in touch with them cos is too late over there in FLorida But this company has a lot of explaining to do and now i cee why they are able to offer lower prices and no shipping charges but this is still a rip off cos they brobabaly got this expired stuff @ a bargain probably less than a $1 for each cos like DRUgs no one would sell u expired DRUGs but this guy and his company is selling Such at close to regular store prices and is high time someone dealt with this company . I bought this for #26.70 and i saw on the shipping package it cost about $2.64 to ship to me so this guy is reaping us all off by the amout of $20+ and that is just plain robbery . I hope to call him tommorow morning for my refund or he can deal with my Credit card company. Lest i forgot i bought the same stuff @Target b4 i ordered and like i said it was the placement of the antitheft package that got me suspicious. U are all warned stare clear of this ROgue. Expired DRugs is bad 4 ur health so also is Expired Ink catridge which is bad for ur Printer. this calls for a lawsuit.DAmaged printer due to bad catridge.

**********************************
turns out my Big mouth was wrong. Spoke with the guy the next day and he apologized for the problem stating he got a bad batch and sent me a new one that same day got it 2 days after and even told me to keep the expired one which i later installed and works fine so i am quite happy with his service . Turned out i should have been Patient . BIG mouth me.Will definitely order from here again.

Share Future Computers of South Florida's store rating

Future Computers of South Florida is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Future Computers of South Florida is not a merchant member
Future Computers of South Florida does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!