Stores > Furnitureland South

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Furnitureland South by clicking a star below.

2017-06-14

Disappointing

"I ordered a replacement cushion on April 3, 2017. It was delivered on May 1, 2017. I did not immediately open the package, but a few days later, the company contacted me to let me known that my order had been mixed up with another customer's order (who ordered the same cushion in a different fabric). So the company sent FedEx to pick up the cushion. On May 29, I received another email saying that my cushion would be delivered on May 31, 2017. The email did not say that someone had to be home to sign for the package. On May 31, FedEx attempted to deliver the package, and because no one was home to sign for it, it was returned to the distribution center. The company has now given me a window of June 29 - ? for the next attempted FedEx delivery. So, if/when I receive the cushion, it will have been at least 3 months since I ordered it. While I appreciate that the company contacted me to let me know about their error, I would have thought that they would've done more to make it right. Disappointing experience."

2017-06-13

Great selection and service but a little expensive.

"There is a huge selection of home furnishings at Furnitureland South and there are people to help you understand all the options. We really like the piece we purchased and it was delivered early. The people who delivered it were courteous and careful. "

2017-06-06

Happy to be back!

"Welcoming from the start. Went for a small thing, and was treated like a good friend! Kudos all around!

2017-06-04

Chair set with table purchase

"Excellent, prompt reception upon entry. Accompanied by sales representative to areas of interest. Knowledgeable about brands, and interior design assistance given room description and house theme. "

2017-06-03

Recent buy in May 2017

"My wife and I wanted and di buy a sofa and chaise in May. The sales rep was very unprofessional and got our order wrong in many ways. We are still in the stage of rectification on their part, so rating could get better or worse. Sincerely-Gene"

2017-06-01

wonderful shopping experience

"Perfect place to go for endless options at one location. Our customer service was great! "

2017-06-01

Busy designer

"Our designer told us she had a very big customer coming in soon. Felt she didn't do her best for us. "

2017-05-26

Joye is an awesome sales person. We love her!

"we absolutely love working with Joye Adams. "

2017-05-26

Exceptional service

"Christina G. was wonderful to work with and her ability to coordinate our new den was incredible!"

2017-05-25

Chair and Ottoman Purchase

"We were thrilled that Bill Yelton (a sales member who had helped us buy furniture years back) is still with Furnitureland South! Our memories of working with him in the past were positive, and once again he was excellent -- incredibly patient, thoughtful, and resourceful when we wanted detailed information on fabric rub numbers. As requested, he would share his opinions with us which was helpful too, but most of all he was patient guiding us with our decisions while helping us also determine the best prices he could obtain on our behalf. Furthermore, the individuals who answer the phones when calling Furnitureland South were (over the course of months!) always friendly and helpful. Though our purchase is still not complete as we (knowingly) will await for our scheduled delivery date and we cannot state that the pieces will arrive in good condition (etc) we have full trust that Bill Yelton and Furnitureland South will ensure a smooth finalization of our order/delivery and correct any issues if they arise. We only wished we live closer to Furnitureland South as I would suggest visiting their showrooms if possible to see pieces up close! We hope to make a visit and hope you do too! "

Ashton

"Wonderful selection and service "

Delivery of bed

"Delivery was quick and efficient. Notified via email of purchase was ready for delivery. Picked time that suited my schedule. My delivery was verified the day before of scheduled date and time. Delivery was within time slot and was done in a quick and professional manner."

Review

"Everything was excellent. Had a great time thanks to Ashliegh. Got what I needed and enjoyed the experience.

Paige Harrington

"Paige Harrington is pleasure to work with. She is responsive, helpful and it makes me happy to shop with her.
Her service and patience is appreciated in our hectic world.
Sincerely,
Ben Youdelman

Great Selection

"Looking for recliner sofa and loveseat. Selection was outstanding and found many options that would work for us. Selection and pricing are great attributes of this shopping experience."

Share Furnitureland South's store rating

Furnitureland South is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Furnitureland South is a merchant member
Furnitureland South participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.