Stores > Furnitureland South

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Furnitureland South by clicking a star below.

2017-05-19

Nathan Pyrtle is a gem.

"I had shopped around for Tommy Bahama Lexington Bedroom set and Nathan was able to provide the best possible price and service. I just received a shipping notification and I'm so excited. Thank you for helping me!"

2017-05-18

Frustrating

"Our sales lady was very nice, informative. Give her a high rating.
Your customer service department is poor. Getting through your computer system is awful. Transfers to a different department & hung up on is most frustrating. People who
say they will call, then don't.
We have shopped at FLS several through the years but now will think again.

2017-05-17

Horrible experience. Never again

"I will never again deal with your store. It has been hell. After many delays, the delivery was even worse. The item went through zero quality control, arrived damaged. Had to wait for replacement for weeks, when replacement finally arrived, the delivery people banged up my staircase wall, and the new dresser was in even worse condition. Then while I went downstairs to get my phone, the delivery men tried to coverup the dings on the replacement dresser with a paint pen. I took a video of me swiping a finger on fresh paint in case someone wants to see it. DISGUSTING tactics. "

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from Furnitureland South, rrfls, has responded

“Hello Isaac, we apologize for the experience you had with us. We take our customer reviews very seriously and will continue to work to improve our customer service and delivery processes. We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration that we have caused you and appreciate your patience and your business. ”

2017-05-17

Review for Marquis

"We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and her knowledge and professionalism were awesome!"

2017-05-15

Great Furniture Shopping Experience!

"So many options, we had a great sales person helping us out - Tommy Harrold. He listened to what we were saying and what was important to us and it was a success! New bedroom furniture after 4 years of looking! Thank you Tommy!"

2017-05-14

Amazing selection, excellent designer

"Our experience with Furnitureland South has been great. Our designer, Tracy Dunn, has been great to work with and was able to point us in the right direction with pieces that fit our style. We ordered several furniture pieces from the outlet and post the delivery have been extremely satisfied with our selection. The shipping process was painless as it was handled completely online based on our convenience. The service we received from our designer and the delivery personnel was very good."

2017-05-13

Going way beyond expectations !

"Not a huge purchase but treated like I was furnishing a mansion! This is THE BEST!"

2017-05-13

Best place to buy furniture in High Point

"We were shopping for living-room, dining-room, and deck furniture for a new house that we are building, so we decided to go to High Point. Furnitureland was hands down the best place to shop. It's a huge place with many, many brands represented. We were able to find everything we wanted under one roof. The staff is very helpful and will provide as much or as little advice as you need. Cindy was a tremendous help to us in finalizing our order and making sure everything was right. And the discounts are substantial. Unless there's a specific brand you want that Furnitureland doesn't have, there's no reason to shop anywhere else in High Point."

2017-05-11

Damaged item that was sold as new

"I recently bought a mirror that had to be delivered to me.
I was told the mirror was new.
When I received the mirror there were scratches everywhere as well as 'flea bites' in the wood.
I feel that Furnitureland south was not honest. This mirror cost me $1500 so it was not cheap. Had I known it was damaged I would not have bought it

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from Furnitureland South, rrfls, has responded

“Hi Juliana, thank you for taking the time to express your concern. We apologize if your feel we were being dishonest. We can assure you that we uphold the highest quality control standards and would not intentionally send you a damaged product. We will continue to work with you to resolve this issue until we meet your expectations. Thank you for your business. ”

2017-05-11

Making It Easy

"Having a specific furniture need was made a lot easier with the helpful design consultant that spent hours of patient time with me. His honesty , experience and knowledge helped me make a great selection. The furniture selection is momentous. The prices are competitive. Their polices are customer oriented and more than fair."

2017-05-10

Ordering cushions to matches a sofa we bought from you guys last year

"Ordering cushions to matches a sofa we bought from you guys last year.
They have not arrived yet.

CarolNicholas's Avatar

2017-05-10

The place to go when searching for that perfect piece of furniture

"This is our second shopping experience with Furnitureland South, and both have been excellent. Five years ago, when we couldn't find the coffee table we were looking for in Raleigh, we ventured out to Jamestown, NC and Furnitureland South. We found exactly what we were looking for. This year we were once again looking for a coffee table, this time for our family room. I called and said we had been working with a particular sales rep (they always ask if you've been working with someone), and I said I imagined she would no longer be there. The reply was that some of their sales personnel have been with them for fifteen years. I retrieved the name from our sales receipt, and sure enough, she was still there. She sent us photos of the kind of table we said we wanted, and we drove out to look through the showroom. We found the perfect one for our room, and I have waited to give this review until it was delivered. That experience was also excellent, with the delivery men arriving during the scheduled time, and calling us before they came. "

2017-05-09

Efficient, thoughtful way to furnish home

"My husband and I traveled to High Point to furnish our entire home in 1 weekend. Helen at Furnitureland south helped us lay out the home using our floorplans, search for furniture within our budget, select fabrics/materials to coordinate with our paint colors and floors. For such a monumental undertaking, the entire experience was well coordinated and virtually painless. I highly recommend Furnitureland south and look forward to the arrival of my furniture!"

2017-05-09

Sherrill sofa purchase

"I love my sofa. There was a bit of grease on the cushion was my only complaint You might think about wrapping an item in plastic for delivery."

2017-05-08

Fun shopping

"I enjoyed the day and all the companies located in one place. At the end of the day, it was pretty exhausting. Found a good buy on a pair of tables. The only issue I had was some confusion about the delivery date, since I live out of state. It will end up being about a 5 week turnaround when I get the tables. Sales person was very nice and helpful."

Share Furnitureland South's store rating

Furnitureland South is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Furnitureland South is a merchant member
Furnitureland South participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.