Stores > Furnitureland South
  • Furnitureland S Furnitureland South Elite Status
      5635 Riverdale Dr.
      Jamestown, NC US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      (336) 822-3000

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Furnitureland South by clicking a star below.

2017-08-05

Bedroom furniture

"My experience was good but I am still waiting on a reply on weather I need longer legs for my adjustable bed. I am still waiting on my furniture to be delivered. My furniture is ready but still no delivery date."

2017-08-02

JAnis Lozano worked with me. She is wonderful! I will miss her.

"SHe was helpful, sweet and knew her product. she will be missed.....Betty Butler"

2017-07-28

Rowe sofa

"After receiving a Rowe sofa with defective Sunbrella fabric, working with Bridget as well as Rowe was flawless. Bridget's customer service was like nothing we've experienced. Being that we chose Rowe, they stood by their name & reputation. Our thanks to both for making this process free of stress."

2017-07-13

Got furniture to buy? Look no further than FLS!!

"Elizabeth Moya is incredible to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone looking help with a new home or just updating the look of a room in your home. She is responsive and efficient - she truly cares!"

2017-07-13

Great up front, however that's where it ended

"Upon going to the store, it is incredibly overwhelming and if you can't find something you like here then you likely don't know what you like. The staff was friendly and helpful but not overbearing. Unfortunately, I was in a position where I needed the furniture sooner rather than later so I opted to shop at the outlet center. After picking out the furniture I wanted I was told they wouldn't break up the set even though everything was individually priced. I explained that I did not need the bed but wanted everything else and was then told they could order it all from the manufacturer new at a lower price than the outlet store? This did not make sense to me but then I explained that I needed it sooner than later because I would be living out of boxes until I received my bedroom furniture. The agent then told me they called the manufacturer and they had it in stock and ready to ship (which ships once a week, or I was told). However after giving my credit card and charged, I was handed a form that said it would be ready in 3-5 weeks and if I cancelled the order it would be a 33% restocking fee. I was told not to worry it would be ready much before that and I wouldn't have to wait. Then I got home and received an email stating the items I purchased, would not be available to ship until the end of week 5. I reached out to my agent and she promised it would be available sooner and she would make it happen. Well this again fell through and I just now got the confirmation that I can schedule the shipment. We are on week 5 now and unfortunately I have been living out of boxes the whole time and I'm leaving town for the next 2 weeks so it will realistically be 8 weeks before I receive my furniture due to their delay. In addition I had the other half of the furniture I purchased delivered last week that came from the outlet store as well and the delivery drivers ran over a young tree and at the end of my driveway and didn't even stop to let me know. So now I get the task of uprooting this tree on top of not receiving my furniture in the stated timeframe. The last straw to me was that I was referred to the facility by a friend who had a good experience with them and reached out to the referral department regarding the credit they give to referrals and it's been a month and she has heard nothing regarding their referral program. I will say the furniture seems to be good quality however since they don't make it, I did not reflect that in my review. They are great at saying good things but I did not see any follow through on promises given. "

2017-07-10

Great furniture, but only one consultant I'll work with

"I was looking for new bedroom furniture and a new couch/recliner. Jarrod met me at the door, introduced himself, and personally took me to the floor where I could browse. When I found something that I liked and was interested in, I received no help from the staff on that floor, and were told to contact him (the only negative part of the experience). I called him (he had provided his phone number when we arrived, so I could call or text if I found something I liked. He was in another building but insisted on coming back to help me. Jarrod was patient, walked around with me, answered my questions, and took care of everything when I finally decided what I wanted. Not all employees were rude and dismissive, just three that were on a certain floor. FLS has great selection, products, and prices. I recommend the store, and letting Jarrod help you. "

2017-07-07

Great Results

"Todd White, sales, and Aron, delivery, did an outstanding job. We purchased 2side tables. Both arrived in great condition a day earlier than our original delivery date. The delivery guys were great and set up everything. They were friendly and helpful. Give all of these guys our thanks."

2017-07-07

Great selection and service

"Amazing selection. Customer service design representatives very knowledgeable, helpful and probably the nicest I have ever come across. Prices better than all other retailers on the lamps I was interested in. I would shop here over and over again. "

Wonderful

"We loved working with Rex."

2017-07-06

Excellent from start to finish

"I am so impressed with the entire experience. The product was amazing and delivery was incredibly professional. Overall, an excellent experience."

2017-07-06

Military family seeking quality furniture

"I had did most of my preview for a bedroom suite on Furniturelandsouth's website. The Hooker pieces were the style I was looking for. I probably would have given a 5 star rated except for the sales person didn't tell the truth about the delivery. He said that if we did the protection the delivery would be free but when I went home I noticed that there was a promotion for free delivery anyway!!! I still would recommend furnitureland south it's a true experience."

Helpful and informative

"My experience at Furniture Land South was excellent. My salesperson was Linda C. and she was experienced, knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this facility to a friend and would recommend that they contact Linda for her expertise and her vibrant personality."

2017-07-05

great customer service, very polite, pleasant and knowledgable furniture designer

"everything was great, the furniture, the way the employees treat you, all in all great experience"

Very good & friendly.

"Very good & friendly.
Would definitely recommend .

very good

"great prices! excellent service."

Share Furnitureland South's store rating

Furnitureland South is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Furnitureland South is a merchant member
Furnitureland South participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.