Stores > Furnitureland South
  • Furnitureland S Furnitureland South Elite Status
      5635 Riverdale Dr.
      Jamestown, NC US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      (336) 822-3000

Product & services pricing Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Furnitureland South by clicking a star below.

2017-10-06

A + Plus

"Everything about our experience was excellent. Our Design Consultant, Chris Fox, was wonderful. She spent an entire day with us and knew exactly what we wanted. We received delivery on the day promised and the Installers were professional and knowledgeable. Also, our furniture was delivered complete without damage. We are very pleased."

2017-10-06

Coutsouriids - Review

"Two of the three items arrived in good condition. The third was damaged and will need to be replaced."

2017-10-01

Never again

"Bought sofa, recliner and chair and the service was exceptional til I paid and waited for my delivery

Then sales person never got back to me, scheduler took forever to deliver despite the product being in stock

I am glad I found out know however as we are looking to refurnish our house and I now know to avoid this place

2017-09-30

Chairs

"Expensive chairs were delivered not in working condition. The tech was unable to repair and was going to send in report as to problems. Have not heard from anyone within the week."

2017-09-29

Leather Luxury

"I found a sofa whose look I liked. I went to a local store that sells them to actually sit on it. I was very happy with the sofa so I went home and ordered mine on line. The price locally was $4100. FLS price was $2600, including tax and shipping. The sofa arrived in 4 weeks! It is perfect. The color is exactly what I wanted, the leather is beautiful, and the design is stunning. Best if all, it is so comfortable I want to sleep on it, reclined with headrest perfect and my feet off the floor. I love it! "

2017-09-28

personalized and professional

"great communications, great service, wide selection...no rush. just what we needed to furnish our entire new home. mission accomplished."

Just Horrible..

"First was told I would DEFINETELY have my dining room set by Thanksgiving NO PROBLEM.. Then, I was contacted and told the rep, "made a mistake" and forgot to include the bottom of the dining room hutch and it was another couple thousand $. Now, am told it's not even going to be available to you until end of November! I had a house fire and lost everything...am trying to rebuild my life as a single mom and this is the last thing I needed. All I know is I am not going to refurnish the rest of my house with FLS!!

I don't appreciate being told it's all the manufacturers fault.... This order was placed in August and I was told it was in stock.... that's a FLS process mistake.

Great personal service

"Overall wonderful experience with sales person (Amanda) that was willing to take time helping me. Amanda was excellent giving advice and direction when I asked, but didn't push any particular item or style. She actually helped me build my level of confidence when selecting furniture.

2017-09-27

Wonderful, Easy, Professional Experience!

"I would highly recommend, and purchase again!!"

Sales Consultant

"My Big 3 likes about Furnitureland South. (1) biggest, best showrooms anywhere, (2) best sales consultant (Dedra), (3) only 20 miles from home. "

Super Helpful

"I was looking for a very specific type of kitchen table and Sara knew where to look. Made the whole experience easy and quick."

Perfect in Every Way

"I contacted Furnitureland South about a week before I was planning to go and through the online chat and was put with Rob Hart who helped me with some preliminary questions about booking a hotel nearby. Unfortunately, Rob was unavailable the day we went, so he partnered me with a colleague, Rick Amos, who was a great fit for my shopping style. Rick met me when I arrived, asked me a few questions and listened when I said I wanted to browse for a bit. He allowed me my space to explore. I sent him pics of what I liked or wanted him to save for me via text and then when I needed more intense support for what I was looking for he was happy to guide me. I found just what I was looking for (and more) in one (long!) day and Rick was always available to look up sizes, styles, etc. and was quick to find us if we needed in-person help. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better experience! "

Excellent

"Megan S. was very nice and fantastic to work with."

Best consultants!

"Rex, one of the design consultants, is fantastic!! We've worked with him 3 times now and he always helps us find exactly what we want. He offers his opinions, but does not force anything on us, and is always mindful of our budget - while still helping us find amazing pieces!!"

I'll Be Back

"Staff, sellections, delivery all 5 stars. "

Share Furnitureland South's store rating

Furnitureland South is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Furnitureland South is a merchant member
Furnitureland South participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.