• Rating 7.83/10 29 reviews

FurnitureCart.com is not a merchant member
    FurnitureCart.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • FurnitureCart.com contact information

"Awesome customer service. Wonderful shopping experience that is so much better than other online retailers. Real humans pick up the phone when you call customer service and they are very pleasant and extremely helpful. "

"I ordered from furniture cart and they said that the furniture will ship in 1-3 weeks. It has been 3 weeks and I heard nothing from them. Even worse, when I call them they do not answer. When I try to use live chat it does not work and I emailed them and still waiting. I bought from them after reading all the good reviews, but it seems like recently they just don't care about their customers. I will not order from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by beststue on July 25 2013 12:18:14 PM

"This company is the worst. I placed my order on May 28th. Furniture cart did have the lowest price on the piece of furniture I wanted. It did say it would ship in 3 weeks. I was ordering this for my summer home, so I figured LATEST it would come is by the end of June....WRONG!!! On June 3rd I got a phone call stating that because my billing and shipping address were not the same, my order was on hold. I immediately called my credit card company that same day, fixed the problem...called furniture cart AND emailed them letting them know that the address thing was cleared. It took them until JUNE 11th to verify this...and the only reason they did it that soon was because I called THEM to see why the purchase still was on hold. They then said it would take ANOTHER 3 weeks to ship. OK...I would get it the first week of July...WRONG!!! After waiting 3 weeks, I called them again...and they said it was still backordered and it would be about another 10 days. On July 15th (a Monday), I called again asking WHERE IS MY FURNITURE!!!??. The customer service rep put me on hold to call the manufacturer and told me that it would be at furniture cart's warehouse that Thursday (7/18), and because of the huge delay on shipping, I would be at the TOP of the list and it would be shipped by the weekend. This was last week...I called today and they said it would be ANOTHER 2 weeks!!!!!! The customer service rep was BEYOND rude, stating that "I knew it was on backorder"...um no, last week they told me that it was going to be there Thursday. And that they had no control over how the manufacturer ships. I am so beyond frustrated right now. So, I tell them to cancel my order and they say they can, BUT, if it shipped already, I cannot cancel it. AND, I had to send it in an email. So let's see how long it will take for them to get back to me!!! Do yourself a favor people...pay the extra $100 and order from a reputable company who doesn't give you the run around!! WILL NEVER deal with this company AGAIN!!!!!!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!!"

"Furnished our new vacation house with furniturecart, got a great deal of savings as they offer bulk discount. Few reasons we went with cart is that they had good selection of furniture and accessories, and they deliver themselves, meaning they didn't use third party for delivery. Delivery guys took their time, helped us move furniture around, even rolled out rugs and assembled lamps. Very much pleased with the entire purchasing to delivery process. Will definitely shop with them again and recommend them. Thank you."

"The service is better than expected for delivery and packaging of items. I've never seen so carefully packed furniture items before. Plus, the ordering process is very simple with a lot of choices and discounts. "

"This was my first online furniture purchase and I was skeptical. But furniturecart did a great job. They were easy to work with, furniture was delivered timely. There was a minor manufacturing defect. I contacted furniturecart and received a replacement within about a week. The only non-positive comment I have is that they lack communications. You have to proactively reach out to them. And the online status of your order isn't insightful so it can be unclear what is happening."

modified review This review was modified by akc_VA on June 26 2013 09:53:17 AM

"Great company based on my experience! I order the Huey vineyard youth sleigh bedroom set +chest on 1/16/13 & my order was delivered 2/2/13!! They assembled my entire set(which I paid extra for)in a timely fashion, arranged it to maximize the space in my room, since its small. The delivery guys were also very polite and answered my questions with ease! My furniture is really sturdy, has a great shine to them & the pieces are much larger than i expected them to be,the nightstand is like a mini dresser. The drawers are wide, I have allot of clothes & still have empty drawers to fill! Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase & definitely will order from this company again & refer them to others (:"

"Furniturecart.com has very good customer service. My sons bedroom set was delivered without damage and I received the furniture on time. For me that was my main concern, I am very particular about who I spend my money with so of course I expect good quality and good service. Also it helps to receive your shipment on time. I would definitely shop with furniturecart.com again. PS. I would like to recognize a very helpful sales associate name Cynthia. She offered me all the information I needed. I am very satisfied!"

modified review This review was modified by kamarcannon on January 18 2013 12:30:01 PM

"Great service and prices. Love my furniture. Will definitely shop again. Thank you furniture cart."

"Cynthia from customer service was extremely rude and unhelpful! I placed an order and heard nothing for a week and after I had to email to ask what was going on- i received a rude response stating that my order was on hold because my billing and shipping address were different- this was NEVER mentioned during the entire checkout and they had already deducted money from my account. I was completely astounded at the lack of responsibility they took at informer their customers that orders would not be processed if the billing and shipping address were different. i have order from multiple online sources and NEVER ran into this problem- i will NEVER order from them again"

"My wife and I went to Ashley Furniture and we liked an Entertainment Center and a bedroom set. Ashley would only go down 15% on cost. We looked on line and compared costs, and Furniture Cart was lowest among all competitors, and $1400 less than Ashely (even after I went back to them and showed them Furniture Carts price, the most they would go down was 20%). Despite being a little pessimistic about placing such a big order online, we did anyway with the huge savings. I'm glad I did. Cynthia kept me posted on the status of my shipment by multiple emails, and within 2.5 weeks, my furniture was delivered in which I assembled it myself. I had 3 minor issues (missing screws for nighstand, defective part for drawer, and a minor scratch - I'm pretty sure none of this had to do with Furniture Cart - it was just the furniture - whereever it came from). I emailed Furniture Cart for each of these issues. They got back to me, and mailed me the new parts within a week. Outstanding customer service! Even though I was reluctant at first by placing such a large order online, I'll definitely be looking here next time when I'm shopping for furniture. You save a lot of money and the company stands behind their product."

"My experience with furniturecart was fantastic. Very easy to order, and my furniture arrived in timely manner with no damage. Overall process was very simple, prompt communication from sales team, shipping/delivery in timely manner as it was advertised. Overall very happy with my purchase, will definitely buy again and recommend to my family and friends. Last to say, furniture cart has very diverse listing, which was primary reason for my purchase."

"I love this company. I just received my Key Town Dining Set from them. It shipped really fast, and took no time to set it up. This was my first time shopping with them. But I will be shopping with them from now on. The price was $500 cheaper than Ashley Furniture for the same dining set. Now my dining room is gorgeous!!!"

"Great service, love my furniture, and 5 star customer service. Furniturecart is who Im recommending to all my family and friends!!"

"I received my bedroom set yesterday and couldn't be happier. My local Ashley store had the same bedroom set for almost a thousand more and when I gave my online price to the Ashley vendor, he could not even come close. On the contrary, furniturecart gave me 10% discount because I live in Delaware. They also provided excellent customer service, promptly responded to my email questions and kept me updated on the order. Website has very good selection of furniture, and I'm even thinking of buying dining room set from the same collection. I would recommend this company to everybody. Very happy with entire experience."