Stores > FurnitureCart.com
  • FurnitureCart.c

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review FurnitureCart.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-02

Terrible customer service

" Although I like the bedroom furniture that I purchased, the process of actually getting it was horrendous, taking many weeks and many many hours on the phone, 3 to 4 shipping companies to get it to my door, broken furniture and parts missing that needed to come later. All with customer service, even supposed managers, Who do not return phone messages or emails or follow through with their promises. The few hundred I thought I was saving by buying it from these folks was not worth it at all. And even though I never got any documentation or use and care information for my furniture, once they are done with you they are done and the manager Andrew both lied to me and it took over a month to get even through to him or for him to answer any emails or messages. And had to pay the extra few hundred for white glove service to get it delivered into my house, otherwise they just drop it at the curb, effectively wiping out any savings I thought I was going to get my buying it through them. Buyer beware! "

2016-09-28

I can see why their BBB rating is F.

"Bought a dining set from them that took over a months to ship, then they shipped it without the right parts. Contacted the company about the issues, and the whole time they kept claiming everything is the manufacturer's fault and not their problem. Their attitude was also very rude and hostile. They claimed they will send the replacement parts but never did. Don't buy from this crooked business."

2016-04-22

Will definitely buy from Furniturecart again

"The sectional arrived with no problems. They called early the day of delivery and the driver also called when he was 15 min. away making another delivery. They placed the boxes in my garage. There is a lot of packing materials and 2 skids to get rid of but not a big deal. Sectional looks great- just like on the Ashley Showroom floor. I am glad I ordered here instead of purchasing at the store. Will use furniturecart.com again. I'm sure I saved over $400 ordering online. The salesman said they could not lower their price even for a cash sale. Look at Ashley showroom and order it on here. Great Company, service & execution"

2016-02-04

Good shopping, good experience, recommend

"Stumbled upon furniturecart when was looking to furnish my house, glad I did. Good selection of brands, and big variety of furniture, rugs, occasional and accent pieces. Got myself new dining, bedroom, bed and some pieces for kids room, Big and colorful living room set. my husband got himself very modestly prices bar and barstools. Saved a lot o of money compare to the local store as well, cause I purchased all in bulk, everything was discounted, set discount, that's what they call it. customer service person was very helpful, got me additional discount on some odd pieces and free shipping and set up. Everything was delivered at ones, and set up. Delivery crew called me when on their way, everything went very smooth. Took them some time to get bed and dresser to the second floor, poor guys, but they managed it just fine. Should've measured bedroom door and corridor before ordering, luckily it did fit through after some wiggling. sofa sectional, tables filled living space, matched to my old lamps. Any way, overall shopping experience with this store was great, prompt communication, good e-mail communication, reasonable delivery. Prices are very good. We are very pleased. Will recommend. Jane. "

2015-12-20

"The ordering process was very easy. I called site to double check order to make sure the order was going to arrive in the time frame they had said and the costumer service was great. They were polite and I actually was able to talk to a live person. This site also beat every price out there, and I research everything. Received my dining room set within 2 weeks. Very happy, would recommend to anyone. "

2015-11-04

"I ran into a few service issues with my delivery, but they were not the fault of Furniture Cart, rather they were caused by the manufacturer. None the less, Furniture Cart expedited all solutions to get me my product ASAP. Thank you so much for a job well done!!!"

2015-08-27

"I ordered a dining table set for 6 people on 7/17/2015. The item was in stock but did not ship till 5 weeks after my order date, which is way too long of a wait for something in stock.... On the delivery date, the driver just never showed up... After calling customer service the next day, they offered some lame excuse about the truck getting into an accident. I felt it was just a cover up. I was very dissatisfied with the level of service because they spoke in a tone as if nothing happened and it wasn't a big deal that I had taken time off work and waited at home during that damn 4 hour window. The product finally came and I was fortunate it was not damaged or missing any parts. That's why I am giving them 2 stars instead of 1. Customer service was horrible though. Don't Order for them."

2015-06-16

"I ordered a table and dresser in March - I did not receive the dresser until May and it was crushed and damaged. They did not want to replace it but finally agreed to send me a new one. I did not receive the new one until now. It was so damaged that the driver took it back with him and the customer service reps will not connect me with someone who can give me my money back. It has been an absolutely horrible experience to say the least. I am going to have to go through my credit card company to get my money back because Furniture cart will not assist me at all. "

2015-04-02

"I wish I'd never visited this web site or bought anything from them. I ordered a table at the beginning of November, I recieved it in january. It had incomplete parts so I could not assemble two of the chairs. I contacted the company and they said they would contact the manufacturer and have them to me in two weeks, it is now april 2nd and after countless calls and emails, I have heard nothing from them. I am afraid im going to have to take legal action to get my money back. The table was not worth the value, cheap design. I wish id have just bought local or from a company that stood behind their product. "

2014-12-04

"WORST ONLINE RETAILER! NEVER ORDER FROM THEM"

2014-11-14

"I ordered a sectional and waited a month for it to be shipped out. When received I opened all the packaging within an hr of receiving it. I found some concealed shipping damage and immediately notified furniturecart.com and sent pictures.

I am STILL waiting for a resolution. They offered me $300 for something that will cost me $1000 to repair.

NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!!!

2014-10-27

"I ordered a dining set and was told it would be 1-4 weeks for delivery. It has now been 6 weeks and no sign of my delivery. Furniture cart has no explanation, only that it was "delayed" and should ship "soon." Not satisfactory. I would not trust the delivery information on their website or what their customer service tells you. They are apparently just trying to get people to stop bugging them."

2014-07-22

"I was very disappointment with the service I received. I felt that Furniture Cart was courteous, but kept blaming everything on the Manufacturer. We received the bedroom furniture at least over 2 weeks after the time your website said it would take. Then the headboard was set up for full size bed, even though we ordered a queen. Okay, so that isn't so bad, but the hardware to remove the screws (square head allen wrench) wasn't included. Also, they didn't send the slates for the bed foundation. I called and emailed exactly what parts I was looking for. I received the slates, but not the other hardware necessary to change the headboard from a full to a queen. There were absolutely no instructions in the packaging on how to assemble. I went on line was told I need to write a letter or fax Ashley furniture requesting instructions. We ended up putting the bed together and it's a 1/4 inch off on each side at the headboard. Plus, I had to go out and buy the square allen wrench just in order to put it together. Again, maybe it was the Manufacturer, but Furniture Cart orders through that Manufacturer. Again, I'm sorry my experience was so disappointing. - Julie Goberish"

2014-05-03

"I placed my order April 11, it said everything was in stock and should arrive within 2 weeks. I checked today, 3 weeks after my order was placed and the order is still processing. I called in and they said the order won't ship for another week and a half. Absolutely ridiculous! The gentleman I spoke with said it is advertised that it takes 2-4 weeks, which I informed him was still less time than my order would be. He also informed me that I would run into the same issue from any company I ordered from since they get it from the same place, which is a flat out lie considering every other website says they have it in stock and would ship within 3-5 days. I am very disappointed and will not be ordering from them again, in fact I just cancelled my order and went with a local seller which will have it here by Sat. At least they don't charge you until the order leaves their 'factory' so I didn't have to deal with the payment aspect."

2014-02-03

"Awesome customer service. Wonderful shopping experience that is so much better than other online retailers. Real humans pick up the phone when you call customer service and they are very pleasant and extremely helpful. "

Share FurnitureCart.com's store rating

FurnitureCart.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FurnitureCart.com is not a merchant member
FurnitureCart.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!