Stores > Full Compass

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-09-22

They worked for me with hard to get parts

"I have three guitar stands. The kind where the guitar hangs by it's headstock. The old version had a rubber strap that you had to pull around to secure the guitar. The new version has automatic stops that secure the guitar by it's weight.

I wanted to get the new holders for the stands. VERY hard to find someone to sell these to you. I called Full Compass with the request because they handled other products from the company that made the stands. BTW it took a good hour on the Internet to find someone that looked like they might do the deal.

Price was right, only $10 per replacement part. Shipping was fast considering they had to order from the company first them ship to me. It would have cost at least $120 to replace all three stands. I upgraded them all for under $35.

Just for the record I was not asked to make a review. I took a chance on a new web merchant and they did a good job for me.

2016-08-11

i paid and they refuse to ship

"they took my money and will not deliver paid for product"

2016-08-02

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

"Awful.

I placed an order on July 12.

When August 1 came and I hadn't reached a notice of shipment, I called and was told, "oh, that's back-ordered."

I was never notified by Full Compass. I immediately went to B&H (who I would have ordered it from originally but they were out of them) saw that they had them and told the guy on the phone to cancel my order.

These people are amateurs. Don't order anything from them. B&H all the way.

This review was modified by GKolpan on August 02 2016 12:24:12 PM

2016-07-14

I was a bit hesitant after reading a few of the poor reviews

"Some of these reviews were scary, but I had absolutely no problems at all with my order.

I ordered, received an email confirmation immediately. 45 mins later a receipt for payment. 2.5 hours later a shipping confirmation with Fedex Ground tracking info. That was on a Friday; on Monday I then received a sales invoice. The product arrived on Thursday; it was exactly as described.

This was a small purchase (< $20), but it was handled perfectly.

2016-07-05

Horrible experience

"Their site warned that it might be 7 to 14 days before shipment. It's 23 days now, and counting.
According to my credit card company, this outfit already has collected the money for my purchase, but apparently nobody at Full Compass has felt compelled to get the items I ordered off of shelves, package them, and mail them to me. I guess I paid $27 for an acknowledgement that they had something that I wanted to purchase. Period. Also, navigating their system to find out that I had been taken to the cleaners was a frustrating experience. The only other place in the world that will sell me the item 10 Items I want is an outfit in China that wants $92 for each item. The Chinese outfit is probably owned by Full Compass.

This review was modified by uncledeece on July 05 2016 05:02:10 PM

2016-01-14

"First off, I research everything before I pull the trigger on a purchase, and ResellerRatings is my first stop before I ever buy from a new site. So when I looked up Full Compass, I almost ran away immediately because of their low overall score (1.87 as I type this). As I read through the reviews though, I saw mostly the few similar complaints you see with every other merchant online. Then I finally noticed the graph down on the right with the large number of 5 star reviews. Hmm...since their winter sale price on the audio interface I was looking for was fantastic, I went ahead and ordered figuring I'd see what happened.

While at the time I just assumed they were blowing out old stock, looking back now I think it might have been a pricing error (in my favor). Even so, they stood behind the price, got the item in, and shipped it to me even faster than anticipated. No dragging on, no bait and switch, no games. Obviously I'm quite happy and have added them to my short list of online shopping stops for audio gear going in to the future!

That all said, there are a few minor caveats to my experience:
(1) Their 3-column site layout is a bit old-school and some pages can get quite "busy" but meh, I'm not here for eye candy. Suggestion: free up the right-side by moving the "deal of the day module" to the left and space out those darn social media buttons on the product pages.
(2) They do charge you immediately instead of when the item ships. I knew about this beforehand from other reviews, so it didn't bug me.
(3) The status of the order on my account page said "Acknowledged" up until it shipped. Would have been nice to see more finite status changes (i.e. processed, on order, awaiting stock) but this is a minor quibble.

All in all, my two cents are that I had a great experience.

2015-05-15

"Totally Unacceptable! They charge your Credit Card immediately even though the item is on back-order. Nobody and I mean NO ONE ELSE EVER, from whom I've ordered an item which was out of stock had the temerity to charge me for something until it was actually available to sell ... except Full Compass. Stay Away!!!"

This review was modified by spindizzy on May 15 2015 09:08:20 AM

2014-12-01

"I ordered a Nikon Flash for my camera. On the website it says that if you need it soon, call and speak to customer service. I did, and was told that since it would be coming from a warehouse in Wisconsin, it would take 4 days before it shipped. After two weeks I received an email stating that they had not received it in their warehouse yet. I called to ask about it. The customer service rep was nice and said he would check on it and return my call. After no return call, I received another email a week later stating it still hadn't arrived in their warehouse. I called about it again and was told it had been discontinued. Overall took three weeks to find this out, all the while I didn't have the flash I needed. They did cancel my order and process a refund, which kept them from getting one star."

This review was modified by ktw01 on December 01 2014 08:53:22 AM

2014-11-25

"Awesome place to purchase items. I have been buying here for at least 10 Years. Eric Katte has always been the best and the most helpful. Makes my life easier and helps me suggest equipment to other clients."

2013-07-09

"Great selection of professional gear and parts. Perhaps not the absolute best prices, but the selection offsets that.
Customer service has been good so far.

This review was modified by abierce on July 09 2013 06:05:40 PM

2013-04-14

"Yamaha's center channel speaker was the highest rated by an audio independent group, They were correct, the clarity is superb & Small foot-print "

2013-04-14

"Muy puntual la entrega, productos muy especializados, ahora soy cliente

2013-04-14

"This was my second purchase from Full Compass and both orders were smooth and easy. Shipment was relatively quick and definitely accurate. Mostly, I am happy to find a company with such an extensive inventory. The mic stand nuts I needed were not available from other musical supply businesses.
Thanks, all.

2013-04-13

"Because I kept previous emails for other orders, I had all the part numbers I needed. I was able to breeze through finding the ordering the parts and pieces I needed."

2013-04-10

"I would've given them 5 stars but my "in stock" item sat on their shelf for two days before the decided to ship it which threw me into the weekend rotation of waiting an additional two days for the item. I ordered it in plenty enough time to receive it the same week. Other than that, the price was good and the packing was excellent. If I order from them again, I will certainly call first and ask someone to go grab it off the shelf and put it in the outgoing bin. "

Share Full Compass's store rating

Full Compass is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Full Compass is not a merchant member
Full Compass does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!