Stores > Full Compass

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Full Compass by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Absolute Bottom of the pile

"I ordered some replacement parts for a digital piano over 5 months ago. At that time, I was told that it would take approximately 2 weeks for the parts to arrive. Here I am, months later, without the parts. The kicker? I was never updated on the status of the order. I'm sure this place does real well with their "big" customers, but for people like me - they could care less. Avoid at all costs!"

2017-04-05

Would order from them again

"I ordered a bell/snare kit for my son. The price was the best one I found. I received several emails. I even got a call with a voice mail to make sure everything went well. The product arrived here in no time- within 2-3 business days in ground shipping! The product was packaged well and as expected. Great buy!"

2017-03-23

Amazing Company

"I had an extremely difficult part to find, sent their parts department pictures, and they replied so quickly with the correct part! I ordered it a few weeks ago, and it came in great condition and arrived quicker than expected. My Bose speaker was fixed for $25 instead of what Bose charges ($100). I am happy with the service provided, and will continue to recommend them! My part works beautifully, and my speaker is like new!"

2017-02-17

Excellent customer services

"Lucky to find the music rest for my old Yamaha keyboard at Full Compass. Excellent Customer services and the same day ship out. Very satisfied with Full Compass. Strongly recommended!"

2017-02-15

Easy purchase on hard to find item

"Was nearly turned off by the number of negative reviews here for Full Compass, but was struggling to find replacement pieces for my turntable anywhere else. I figured given they had the item in stock and it was a relatively low investment (around $12 w/ shipping), I'd give it a go. Had no issues placing the order, immediately received order confirmation, and the turnaround on shipping and delivery was quick. I also got a follow-up email from them to ensure the purchase and product met my expectations.
To top it off, Full Compass is a Google Trusted store, so you get the additional Purchase Protection through Google.
I'd consider buying through them again.

2017-01-09

RIPPED ME OFF!!!! WORST CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND SERVICE!!!!!

"I ordered and PAID for 2- Alto Professional Bluetooth Receivers LAST YEAR and still havent received my money back or product from OCTOBER 8th 2016!!!!!!

Please see below my confirmation info:

Order Confirmation
Web Order Number: #522118
Order Date: October 8th 2016
Quantity Price Description
2 $98.00 Alto Professional BAT-PRO [PRE-ORDER] Bluetooth Receiver, XLR Equipped
(Usually ships in 7-14 business days.)

Subtotal: $98.00
Shipping: $5.99
Tax: $0.00
Total: $103.99

2016-12-18

Cancelled x-mas order with no notification

"Ordered an instrument over the phone with fullcompass, and made it clear I was only interested if they could get the item to me in time for x-mas (gift). Was assured by the sales rep that they had plenty in stock, and while he couldn't seem to tell me where the item was coming from, said he would have it dropped shipped from the warehouse to make sure I would receive it in time. Approximately one week later while checking my online bank statement, I noticed that fullcompass had refunded my money a couple days before. They never so much as sent me an email or have given me a phonecall to let me know or explain the situation. Not impressed with their customer service, and in hindsight they seemed to have a general lack of knowledge about the products they were selling anyway. Wouldn't recommend."

2016-09-22

They worked for me with hard to get parts

"I have three guitar stands. The kind where the guitar hangs by it's headstock. The old version had a rubber strap that you had to pull around to secure the guitar. The new version has automatic stops that secure the guitar by it's weight.

I wanted to get the new holders for the stands. VERY hard to find someone to sell these to you. I called Full Compass with the request because they handled other products from the company that made the stands. BTW it took a good hour on the Internet to find someone that looked like they might do the deal.

Price was right, only $10 per replacement part. Shipping was fast considering they had to order from the company first them ship to me. It would have cost at least $120 to replace all three stands. I upgraded them all for under $35.

Just for the record I was not asked to make a review. I took a chance on a new web merchant and they did a good job for me.

2016-08-11

i paid and they refuse to ship

"they took my money and will not deliver paid for product"

2016-08-02

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

"Awful.

I placed an order on July 12.

When August 1 came and I hadn't reached a notice of shipment, I called and was told, "oh, that's back-ordered."

I was never notified by Full Compass. I immediately went to B&H (who I would have ordered it from originally but they were out of them) saw that they had them and told the guy on the phone to cancel my order.

These people are amateurs. Don't order anything from them. B&H all the way.

2016-07-14

I was a bit hesitant after reading a few of the poor reviews

"Some of these reviews were scary, but I had absolutely no problems at all with my order.

I ordered, received an email confirmation immediately. 45 mins later a receipt for payment. 2.5 hours later a shipping confirmation with Fedex Ground tracking info. That was on a Friday; on Monday I then received a sales invoice. The product arrived on Thursday; it was exactly as described.

This was a small purchase (< $20), but it was handled perfectly.

2016-07-05

Horrible experience

"Their site warned that it might be 7 to 14 days before shipment. It's 23 days now, and counting.
According to my credit card company, this outfit already has collected the money for my purchase, but apparently nobody at Full Compass has felt compelled to get the items I ordered off of shelves, package them, and mail them to me. I guess I paid $27 for an acknowledgement that they had something that I wanted to purchase. Period. Also, navigating their system to find out that I had been taken to the cleaners was a frustrating experience. The only other place in the world that will sell me the item 10 Items I want is an outfit in China that wants $92 for each item. The Chinese outfit is probably owned by Full Compass.

2016-01-14

"First off, I research everything before I pull the trigger on a purchase, and ResellerRatings is my first stop before I ever buy from a new site. So when I looked up Full Compass, I almost ran away immediately because of their low overall score (1.87 as I type this). As I read through the reviews though, I saw mostly the few similar complaints you see with every other merchant online. Then I finally noticed the graph down on the right with the large number of 5 star reviews. Hmm...since their winter sale price on the audio interface I was looking for was fantastic, I went ahead and ordered figuring I'd see what happened.

While at the time I just assumed they were blowing out old stock, looking back now I think it might have been a pricing error (in my favor). Even so, they stood behind the price, got the item in, and shipped it to me even faster than anticipated. No dragging on, no bait and switch, no games. Obviously I'm quite happy and have added them to my short list of online shopping stops for audio gear going in to the future!

That all said, there are a few minor caveats to my experience:
(1) Their 3-column site layout is a bit old-school and some pages can get quite "busy" but meh, I'm not here for eye candy. Suggestion: free up the right-side by moving the "deal of the day module" to the left and space out those darn social media buttons on the product pages.
(2) They do charge you immediately instead of when the item ships. I knew about this beforehand from other reviews, so it didn't bug me.
(3) The status of the order on my account page said "Acknowledged" up until it shipped. Would have been nice to see more finite status changes (i.e. processed, on order, awaiting stock) but this is a minor quibble.

All in all, my two cents are that I had a great experience.

2015-05-15

"Totally Unacceptable! They charge your Credit Card immediately even though the item is on back-order. Nobody and I mean NO ONE ELSE EVER, from whom I've ordered an item which was out of stock had the temerity to charge me for something until it was actually available to sell ... except Full Compass. Stay Away!!!"

2014-12-01

"I ordered a Nikon Flash for my camera. On the website it says that if you need it soon, call and speak to customer service. I did, and was told that since it would be coming from a warehouse in Wisconsin, it would take 4 days before it shipped. After two weeks I received an email stating that they had not received it in their warehouse yet. I called to ask about it. The customer service rep was nice and said he would check on it and return my call. After no return call, I received another email a week later stating it still hadn't arrived in their warehouse. I called about it again and was told it had been discontinued. Overall took three weeks to find this out, all the while I didn't have the flash I needed. They did cancel my order and process a refund, which kept them from getting one star."

Share Full Compass's store rating

Full Compass is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Full Compass is not a merchant member
Full Compass does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!