• Address: 9770 Silicon Prarie Parkway
    • Business Hours: 9:00 AM to 5: PM Weekdays
    • Fax: 608-831-6330

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I ordered a Nikon Flash for my camera. On the website it says that if you need it soon, call and speak to customer service. I did, and was told that since it would be coming from a warehouse in Wisconsin, it would take 4 days before it shipped. After two weeks I received an email stating that they had not received it in their warehouse yet. I called to ask about it. The customer service rep was nice and said he would check on it and return my call. After no return call, I received another email a week later stating it still hadn't arrived in their warehouse. I called about it again and was told it had been discontinued. Overall took three weeks to find this out, all the while I didn't have the flash I needed. They did cancel my order and process a refund, which kept them from getting one star."

modified review This review was modified by ktw01 on December 01 2014 08:53:22 AM

"Awesome place to purchase items. I have been buying here for at least 10 Years. Eric Katte has always been the best and the most helpful. Makes my life easier and helps me suggest equipment to other clients."

"Great selection of professional gear and parts. Perhaps not the absolute best prices, but the selection offsets that.
Customer service has been good so far.

modified review This review was modified by abierce on July 09 2013 06:05:40 PM

"Yamaha's center channel speaker was the highest rated by an audio independent group, They were correct, the clarity is superb & Small foot-print "

"Muy puntual la entrega, productos muy especializados, ahora soy cliente

"This was my second purchase from Full Compass and both orders were smooth and easy. Shipment was relatively quick and definitely accurate. Mostly, I am happy to find a company with such an extensive inventory. The mic stand nuts I needed were not available from other musical supply businesses.
Thanks, all.

"Because I kept previous emails for other orders, I had all the part numbers I needed. I was able to breeze through finding the ordering the parts and pieces I needed."

"I would've given them 5 stars but my "in stock" item sat on their shelf for two days before the decided to ship it which threw me into the weekend rotation of waiting an additional two days for the item. I ordered it in plenty enough time to receive it the same week. Other than that, the price was good and the packing was excellent. If I order from them again, I will certainly call first and ask someone to go grab it off the shelf and put it in the outgoing bin. "

Los Angeles

"First time buying from Full Compass, VERY good experience!!! I bought the Blackmagic Cinema Camera... i called in to place my order since i had questions, Sale rep. Steve Yunker was very helpful, received my order on time as promised.

I would defiantly buy from them again!!

"Easy to order, fast delivery, great product! I'll definitely order from them again, and let my friends know where to go for great service and products. This place was recommended to me from a friend who operates a very professional recording studio. He knows his stuff! Thanks!"

modified review This review was modified by ann-285 on April 09 2013 12:10:35 PM

"Never have a problem with these guys!"

"All purchased items arrived as ordered. There were some items that were back ordered but shipped with only a little delay. Very good service!"

"I had a question on my order and emailed the company. Within a few hours, I had a reply and the item corrected for what I needed. Very competent, friendly and professional. I will be buying more mics from this company in the future."

"Fast delivery, arrived in good condition"

"Fast service and very good quality products. Safe delivery and fast
response.

Full Compass is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Full Compass is not a merchant member
Full Compass does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!