Full Compass Reviews - fullcompass.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 841 reviews

Full Compass is not a merchant member
Full Compass does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Great selection of professional gear and parts. Perhaps not the absolute best prices, but the selection offsets that.
Customer service has been good so far.

modified review This review was modified by abierce on July 09 2013 06:05:40 PM

"Yamaha's center channel speaker was the highest rated by an audio independent group, They were correct, the clarity is superb & Small foot-print "

"Muy puntual la entrega, productos muy especializados, ahora soy cliente

"This was my second purchase from Full Compass and both orders were smooth and easy. Shipment was relatively quick and definitely accurate. Mostly, I am happy to find a company with such an extensive inventory. The mic stand nuts I needed were not available from other musical supply businesses.
Thanks, all.

"Because I kept previous emails for other orders, I had all the part numbers I needed. I was able to breeze through finding the ordering the parts and pieces I needed."

Rating 8/104/5

"I would've given them 5 stars but my "in stock" item sat on their shelf for two days before the decided to ship it which threw me into the weekend rotation of waiting an additional two days for the item. I ordered it in plenty enough time to receive it the same week. Other than that, the price was good and the packing was excellent. If I order from them again, I will certainly call first and ask someone to go grab it off the shelf and put it in the outgoing bin. "

Los Angeles

"First time buying from Full Compass, VERY good experience!!! I bought the Blackmagic Cinema Camera... i called in to place my order since i had questions, Sale rep. Steve Yunker was very helpful, received my order on time as promised.

I would defiantly buy from them again!!

"Easy to order, fast delivery, great product! I'll definitely order from them again, and let my friends know where to go for great service and products. This place was recommended to me from a friend who operates a very professional recording studio. He knows his stuff! Thanks!"

modified review This review was modified by ann-285 on April 09 2013 12:10:35 PM

"Never have a problem with these guys!"

"All purchased items arrived as ordered. There were some items that were back ordered but shipped with only a little delay. Very good service!"

"I had a question on my order and emailed the company. Within a few hours, I had a reply and the item corrected for what I needed. Very competent, friendly and professional. I will be buying more mics from this company in the future."

"Fast delivery, arrived in good condition"

"Fast service and very good quality products. Safe delivery and fast
response.

Rating 8/104/5

"Excellent... Although the item was backordered, the communication was clear and precise on when the item would ship. I enjoyed all of the items that full compass offered, its great to see so much product for musicians.... I perhaps would like to see a few more options for gig bags for musicians."

"Full compass delivered the product very quickly. The customer service rep was really nice and answered all of my questions. I will continue to do business with full compass on future purchases."