"Had a great experience with them, Bought a pretty difficult to find Walbro Fuel pump (TU 228 HP)for a Cobra from them, took std Fed Ex Ground shipping, had it in a week. Everything was included and I was good to go."

"I had a similar experience to the last reviewer. I ordered a pump and install kit and paid extra for 2 day shipping. I never received any kind of tracking number, so I called them to make sure it shipped. The woman who answered the phone had NO CLUE if my order had shipped or not. When I asked to cancel the order she told me she couldn't cancel it because she wasn't sure if it had shipped or not. Meanwhile I am without a car and my mechanic is waiting on the pump. I called back the following day only to find out the pump wasn't even in stock!!! I then had to pay for overnight shipping from another site (who got me the pump ontime). It took 2 more weeks and 3 more phone calls to get a refund. Horrible vender with horrible service. "

"I tried to order a Walbro fuel pump kit from this merchant. I needed it for a project I was working on and opted for overnight shipping.

I did not receive my order the following day so I went to the site to check the order status. It showed to be on hold. They tried to contact me earlier by telephone and left a message.

I called when I arrived home from work but the customer service rep was not able to give me any information and informed that another rep would call the next day.

About 10:30 a.m. the following morning the customer service rep called and informed me they were out of stock and had to order the part from the manufacturer it was considered a special order. Since I had chosen overnight shipping there would be an additional charge in the same amount!!!

I was going to have to pay twice for overnight shipping just to get a pump posted on their site. Once to get it to fuel-pumps.net and then another to ship it to me. I promptly cancelled the order.

I've never heard of charging a dual shipping charge just because the merchant was out of stock. Needless to say I'll not be using them or recommending them to anyone else.

Followup Message. I meant to come back earlier and update this review. After the disaster with fuel-pumps.net I ordered a Delphi OEM pump from rockauto.com for my application. When I received my order to my surprise the pump in the box was actually a Walbro, exactly what I was looking for!!

modified review This review was modified by jeepman1958 on September 28 2009 04:02:12 AM

"Terrible service. I was sent an email a couple days after my order saying that they couldn't ship to a different billing/shipping address. Mind you, this is a $2.40 part I ordered. So I call in and argue with a guy for 15 minutes and give them a new CC with matching billing/shipping. He informs me that the order is processed and everything is ok. FF to 5-20 and I call in. They tell me that my order was cancelled due to non payment. I explain about the phone call around 5-4 and she states that they have no record of it and I have to do research on my end! WTF does that mean? After 15 minutes of arguing, I have them charge me again for the part and ask when I'll receive it. "sorry, we sold the last one a few days ago. We have that part on order and we will ship it when we get them" WOW! Unbelievably horrible service from this vendor."

"good store, great prices, fast shipment. Also they were responsive when I called."

Fuel-Pumps.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fuel-Pumps.net is not a merchant member
Fuel-Pumps.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!