Fubao Health Reviews - fubaohealthstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 5 reviews

Fubao Health is not a merchant member
Fubao Health does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I've been ordering from fubaohealth.com for over 1 years and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Thank you. A pleasure to do business with. "

Rating 4/102/5

"Have ordered from them before. While their prices are pretty good and they have items that others do not. Their customer service leaves things to be desired. Placed an order and after 3 full days their website shows status order received. They rarely answer phone calls, with a voice mail referring you to their website. In the past orders seem to take at least 2 weeks to fill."

"Got what i ordered in 3 days. Super. "

"Found an item I'd been looking for so long at a much better price, plus free shipping! Couldn't ask for more... Thanks."

Rating 8/104/5

"Most B-vitamin complexes are indigestible, but Jarrow Formulas, B-Right is easy on the digestive system and the kidneys. I started feeling better from day one of taking this formula as part of a recovery and maintenance plan. Fubao Health has great prices on the items and the free shipping is a plus. "