• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.73/10 4.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.51/10 4.51/10

"It takes a long time and no updates as to when package is being delivered until 2 days before. I ordered this on 6/14 and it will be delivered on 7/3 I hope"

"Great job. I will again use Fry's for internet purchases."

"Delivery was swift and efficient. A shame there are no Fry's stores on the East Coast!"

@greggshiu's Avatar

"As usual, everything about this purchase experience was perfect. From delivery time to price to email communication, you couldn't ask for a better experience."

"the cancelled my order without letting me know. Didn't give any explanation as to why. "

"Came in on time and in practically perfect, untouched condition. Only problem was the bent corner on the package but I'm not to worried. (Corsair spec-02 red led) "

"It was very easy to find what I needed and the checkout process was simple. Good work."

"Online order, quick shipping, got a shipping notification. No complaints."

"Good price, prompt shipping and good packaging"

"My original order was canceled without notification and I still have not received my order."

"I ordered matx motherboard and got what I ordered right when the delivery date said so not only that it was in good condition. It also came with two sata 3 cables and I didn't even ask for them. I love frys.com and I plan on ordering from them again for their good customer service."

"don't remember which order this was"

"Quick delivery and works as expected"

"Great price great product"

"Originally I placed the order and it was scheduled to deliver June 22nd. (3 weeks from the order). When we didn't receive the order on June 22nd, I tried to 'Track My Order' on the website. After 4 different attempts on 4 different computers, I found it was on back order. So I called and waited 40 minutes on the phone before someone answered. I told them when I placed my order it wasn't on back order. She said it was being shipped to the store on June 28th. Today, June 30th (almost a month later after placing my order) I received an email that the order was still on back order. I am very dissatisfied with the customer service (or lack there of)."

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.