• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.01/10 5.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

"Great experience all the way around!"

"I have not received my purchase. Shipping expectations put it at over a month from my order date. In a world where I can have almost anything delivered to me in 2 days flat, this is absolutely unacceptable. If given any other choice, I would have gone with a different retailer for my online purchase."

"All is good, except that the low-price guarantee does not apply to the online sales is not a good thing."

"Shipping was quick and it was exactly what I was looking for. Very satisfied and will order again!"

"Great price and super-fast shipping. "

"Found item first try price was good shipping was cheap and overall saved effort using fry's and going to fry's first."

"fast service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Quick and easy like I like my women!"

"Order arrived promptly and w/o issues! I couldn't ask for it to go any smoother."

"There are two policies that are unacceptable.
1. The store will not take returns from web orders. Every other store (Target, Best Buy, etc..) will do that.
2. They claim they match internet prices, but they won't even match prices on THEIR OWN SITE (Fry's.com),

"$10 less than the price in the latest flyer. Free, fast shipping. Such a deal!"

"Notified me that they received my order but no notification on it being shipped."

"Fast delivery. Everything seems to be just fine. Thanks."

"Subwoofer works great--no problems with delivery"

"I spoke to one customer service employee who was very curteous. I explained to him, that when I placed my order I did not see any "not in stock" message, and in fact, there was an estimated time of delivery of Febuary 4th.

The reason why I called was that after the order was placed I did not receive a confirmation email for several hours. So naturally, I called my debit card to verify whether the money had indeed been payed. The account reflected minus the purchased item amount.

I then entered Fry's website to check for confirmation of the order. There was. However, I noticed that my purchase was now on back order. Which caught me by surprise, and in which, quite frankly, made me a bit disappointed.

That's when I called customer service and spoke to the gentleman. He verified that the item was indeed on back order, and that the estimated time of delivery was no longer Feb 4th, but possibly during the latter part of February, with no certainty. He also mentioned that the item was not actually paid for, but frozen in my account.

I understand that we don't live in a perfect world, and that mistakes happen. I just wish, of course, I would have known the item was not in stock. I prefer not to wait, indefinitely, for an item in which I could have received much earlier from a competitor.

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,896 merchant members.