Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.8/10 4.8/10

Best Black Friday Ever

"Ordered on Sunday, Received on Wednesday, Saved Hundreds"

Where are my items?

"I did not receive my items I ordered."

Warmth in the Winter

"It kept my family waem and the winfows defrosted while my heater was out."

2016-12-05

Great service, and best price on the internet!

"I searched several websites to find the item I ordered; Fry's had the best price and delivered quickly. I love it when things work the way they're suppose to!"

2016-12-05

What a bunch of Dingbats!!!

"During a recent visit to USA I purchased some computer items in person at the Las Vegas store and created an account with Frys. A few days later I purchased another item online to be posted to the address of my relative where I was staying in the USA. Payment was approved by my credit card company and my credit card was debited with the purchase price. A few days later I received an email from "Frys Customer Service" requesting me to fax or email a copy of my Passport, drivers licence or other acceptable photo ID to the company. I suspected that this was a scam phishing email so my first decision was to ignore the request. I then contacted the company and was assured that because of the large number of fraudulent internet purchases that the company receives, the policy of the company was to demand this documentation before shipping the item.
I HAVE NEVER, IN MY 70+ YEARS, ENCOUNTERED THIS TYPE OF DEMAND WHEN PURCHASING ITEMS ONLINE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Many of my purchases are of a much greater amount than the $US15.00 amount for the FRYs item.
There was no way that I was prepared (even if I had the ability to copy or fax documents), to send this personal information to a complete stranger.
I provided the contact phone number of my relative, a USA citizen. I also provided my USA mobile phone number for someone to contact me for verification but no calls were made to either number.
I regularly purchase items online for shipment to my relative's USA address and sometimes to my overseas address and have NEVER had any issues about payment or delivery.
Needless to say, the order was not fulfilled and I will NEVER try to purchase anything from FRYs in the future.

BACK ORDERED

"Still waiting for order to ship since November 17, 2016"

Very good customer service

"Pros: Cable management is amazing with this case
It has plenty of room for components
Overall super clean look
2 usb 3.0 on the top
Frys customer service is amazing. I was having trouble ordering online. When I called, they were very friendly and helped me order without a problem.

Cons: It only comes with one stock fan in the back
The thumbscrews for the side panel is fairly easy to strip

2016-12-04

"Ordered a gaming keyboard and mouse for our grandson for Christmas. Very happy with the price and delivery time."

Good customer service help

"Could have been more user friendly when using gift cards, but everything went without a hitch. Good experience"

2016-12-04

GREAT SERVICE!!! QUICK DELIVERY!!! GREAT PRODUCTS!!! THANK YOU!!!

"GREAT SERVICE!!! GREAT PRODUCTS!!! QUICK DELIVERY!!! THANK YOU!!!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SHOPPING AT FRY'S AGAIN!!!
I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER AT FRY'S FOR MANY YEARS!!!
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE!!!!

2016-12-04

Available on-line not always so

"Many of the items in the email that say available online turn out not to be. It makes shopping unnecessarily difficult. If it isn't available, that us fine, but don't say it is. "

Good dealing with Fry's

"During the computer challenge Fry's was having, I couldn't place my order using the time-sensitive discount code. It took a couple of calls to Customer Service, but they are eager to help. When it became impossible for me to place the order as the "family limit of one" had been exceeded, the lady found an item with the same cost, helped me placed the order, then swapped the item for what I wanted. She is cool. Thank you Fry's. Now I have the item I wanted at the discounted price and I finally have one item limit in the family."

No One to Talk to

"Frys completely messed up my order and now I can not contact anyone. I have called three times, each time waiting for over fifteen minutes. I have sent two emails with no response. The only info I get is from a robot telling me I MUST contact them before ninety days or else!"

Impossible store return?

"I intended to return product to nearby store to hear the store return was not possible.
I won't be ordering again.

2016-12-04

Slow on delivery, but good purchase

"Delivery was little slow for me, but could be the season"

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,459 merchant members.