• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.51/10 5.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10

"After waiting a few weeks for the estimated delivery date, I've been informed that my order is back ordered with no expected delivery date provided. There is no information about which of the items are unavailable and no option to have part of the order delivered. It seems unlikely that all of the items are unavailable."

"This was my first time ordering from Fry's but it certainly won't be my last. I purchased a wireless keyboard on sale and it arrived much quicker than anticipated which was a nice surprise! I am very much pleased with this company and would refer them to anyone needing electronics."

"Great price and fast shipping."

"I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND QUICK DELIVERY."

"Well, I ordered 3 items. So far, only 1 has arrived, with no eta on the other two. Ask me again when they get here."

"We ordered a Samsung TV and it arrived 10 days later with the LED screen cracked. I took it to the store and the store didn't take it back saying that I ordered the TV online and I have to contact the online people to returned it. I called Fry's customer service on 8/28/15 at approximately 11:00 and waited 10 minutes before I talked to a female customer service. I expressed my unhappiness about the whole thing and she hung up on me. I called back and had to wait another 10 minutes and a male customer service helped me through the return and filing a claim through ups. I did not dare to express my displeasure for fear that I would be hung up.
Now I have to wait for UPS to come and pick up the TV next week and I will not be home during the day. I don't know how they would pick up the TV. Some inconvience and complicated experience. Why can Fry's do what Amazon does and let me print out the return label and take the TV to the UPS store and send it back.
Not happy and will not order online ever again. Poor and unprofessional customer service.

"Fry's has a 30 day price match promise. That what a consumers sees they don't read the fine print for the ways fry's will not honor that. The fry's will not be beat!* that * says it all. They won't even honor they're own lower sales price. Forcing you to return and repurchase. I won't play that game so I am done, and will not spend any $ at fry's ever they Frye d them selves"

"Arrived quickly and item was perfect. As always, dealings with Fry's is stress-less and fulfilling. Highly recommended :))"

"Came on time in good condition all good"

"Delivered to neighbor's address."

"Ships quickly. Online is much better than the typical trip to a Fry's store."

"Still have not received 1 item that was back ordered.
Also the micro SD card i ordered was supposed to be $5.00
with the daily promo code , came up as $10.00

"I would let you know what I thought of the purchase but it has been over 2 weeks and I still have not received it. Not sure where it is being shipped from but it sure seems to be taking forever."

"Whoop gotz ma wire.
Minimum of 25 character required

"I have been purchasing from
Fry's electronics for several years now and am very satisfied with them

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,716 merchant members.