• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.55/10 5.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.27/10 4.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10

"Not packing! Damages and dirties on original box."

"it was very easy @ my first experiece with frys. exelent!"

"There was actually 3 other items I wanted to purchase from the daily promo adds but they were all on back order to I had to go elsewhere due to time constraints."

"Quick delivery at a reasonable price."

"Item was shipped with wrong power supply and the store did not have a replacement for the item. Item was shipped back and hopefully I'll get a full refund."

"Provided delivered on time and as expected."

"Received in the mail very quickly; very satisfied!"

"Fast shipping and no issues at all."

"Item arrived on scheduled and as described. No problems."

"The product arrived on time and was very easy to install. The sound is good and I really love that the subwoofer is wireless. Can't stand having cords all over the place."

"Quick shipping and excellent service"

"Ordered Far Cry 4 for the XBox One, they sent me Far Cry 4 for the PS4. Called asking about an exchange, the girl told me they would have to give me a refund and I could buy the correct version. Told her I bought it on sale, and it's not on sale now, and her response essentially was "Oh well.""

"The only thing I'm confused is, why was something moved from the other side of the country when it was available about 50 miles away? It just seems like it was a horrible waste to travel (not to mention taking a week to get to me instead of three days). Otherwise, I was happy."

"Ordering was easy. Item was delivered as promised. I was appreciative how smooth everything was."

"Did not receive my product. Call and got machine. Not helpful. Now I need to go to the local store and complain to either get my product or money back!"

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,836 merchant members.