Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.81/10 5.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.20/10 4.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10

Confusion

"I purchased a Hallmark card studio 2016 from Frys because of the free shipping.
I was sent a Hallmark card studio 2015. When I called to get this corrected , the rep. I talked to had a hard time understanding this simple problem. I think I eventually got through to her, and I was told I would receive a box to return the 2015, and would get a refund. I don't have any confidence that I this will happen because of the rep. seemed confused during our entire conversation.

great store

"very good product and the store has virtually everything"

2016-02-10

Fry's frys the prices on other stores

"My first time ordering from Fry's I got great deals on items. Image getting a pack of office printer paper for 99 cents a pack. And i am in the process of moving all my pictures from SD cards on to DVD's, I bought 50 DVD's from Fry's for $5.49. Never thought I would find a store with prices better than Staples and Best Buy. Can't wait for my nest purchase and the PROMO CODES SAVES ME A BUNDLE!!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD SIGN UP FOR FRY'S EMAILS ON GREAT SAVINGS YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by marvagiles on February 10 2016 12:49:45 PM

good little TV

"I bought the 32" TV because of the $109 price. It goes in a bedroom for guests. The only disappointment was that the er was no code to work with my DISH remote control."

2016-02-10

Arrived timely and exactly what we ordered

"Our new battery back up system arrived in the time frame we were given and the product was professionally packaged. It was a no hassle transaction, my favorite type ;-)"

Cheapest price around

"Shocked that Frys had the cheapest price on a workout bench ... slightly slower shipping than Amazon, but the price I couldn't beat."

2016-02-10

Costly return after ship-to-home makes for a bad experience

"An almost identical item, not in store stock, was ordered in error, but frys.com items shipped to a residence cannot be returned to the local store. The item was about 100 lbs. and the return shipping cost I had to pay was $ 76.00. If I had had the item shipped to the store, I likely would have had an easy return. A store salesman offerred to order the item for me previously but had never called back. When I ordered the almost identical item online, it was actually different. Fry's and Frys.com don't share order/return systems in a way that allows you to return items shipped to your home without shipping them back at your cost. A very frustrating experience."

rapid response

"The tablet I purchased froze up after using for one day and they replied immediately
with a return authorization number. I will reorder another device from them soon.

FRYS SUX

"FRYS HAS SOME OF THE BEST "SALE" PRICES BUT EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT DEALING WITH FRYS SUX. FRYS HAS THE WORST EMPLOYEES. FRYS HAS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. FRYS TREATS THE CUSTOMER AS IF THEY DO NOT MATTER. FRYS ONLINE HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST ONLINE STORE IN THE HISTORY OF ONLINE STORES. FRYS ONLINE CHARGES CREDIT CARDS MULTIPLE TIMES THEN "NEVER" SHIPS THE ORDER. FRYS HAS NO INTERNAL CHECK SYSTEM SO ONCE YOUR ORDER IS LOST YOU STILL PAY FOR IT. IF YOUR ORDER IS FOR PICKUP SOMEONE ELSE CAN TAKE IT AND FRYS WILL SAY AWW TO BAD, BYE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO RESOLVE IT. "

This review was modified by FRYSSUX on February 10 2016 05:50:39 AM

It's a PS4

"I loved it, it's amazing and Fry's had the best price and free delivery."

Very good experience

"No issues, good service, timely delivery"

2016-02-10

Difficult to navigate site for the non-tech novice.

"The product I ordered was great and the delivery went very smoothly, BUT, the ordering process was very difficult and frustrating for the non-technical, novice to on-line purchasing process. It took me many tries over about a 3 hour period for the order to actually get to the completion stage. Everything after that went great, but I will probably think twice before ordering on-line again. I placed several calls to "customer service", and never got through, each call ending with me hanging up after being on hold for 15 minutes or longer."

2016-02-10

"good quick service and easy to order"

Frys Overbills

"Used a Frys PromoCode to buy McAfee Total Protection online. Credit card was charged the amount as if there was no promocode. I took screenshots throughout the process, so documented Frys overbilling."

Good Prices

"Fry's has good prices when the item you want is actually in stock. To have them ship it to you for free is a big plus!"

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.