• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.05/10 6.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

"No problem, delivery would have been better if the USPO was used exclusively."

"Delivery was very prompt, packaging perfect. But the unit is completely non-functional. Total waste of money and time."

"Even though I am returning it, Fry's service was great."

"All went well! Product arrived in good condition and in a timely fashion."

"Product was delivered ahead of the original estimated date"

"They are always quick and fast with mailing out products. I have been satisfied with everything I've purchased so far."

"Great product, delivered on time as stated."

"I got my product on the day it was supposed to deliver; which, by the way, was very fast. The item was packaged nicely and securely. It was priced well. I'd definitely buy what I need again from Fry's."

"Haven't received order yet so unable to make full decision. Did charge me 2 day shipping for item that isn't coming out for 3 weeks."

"Fast shipping and described perfectly. "

"The item I ordered was out of stock and I was not informed at the time I placed the order. The estimated delivery time was 19 days. On day 18 I checked my order's status and the item was on back order and would actually ship until 1 month after I placed the order. In the interim, I received no updates or contact from Fry's. I cancelled my order. Very disappointing experience. I would not recommend this store. "

"Bought a 5 speaker set of Energy RC series speaker. Great price and great speakers, came brand new in box and i couldnt be happier with my purchase."

"Purchased electrical component products from Fry's online. Fry's shipped less than 1/2 the order. This is the third time the same issue has occurred. POOR."

"The picture of the product I ordered online was completely different from the product I received. The product shown online is apparently an outdated model. If I had know I would be shipped a different product I wouldn't have ordered it."

"I ordered two components at about $12 each and one showed up DOA

no online way to easily di a return and get a refund or replacement .. you have to call them ... so to get satisfaction I'll need to wate time in the phone and eat shipping charges... it's easier to just eat the $12 and never shop from Fry's again

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.