Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.23/10 6.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10

2016-08-28

quick easy and timely delivery

"Was easy to order online. Free shipping was great and didn't take that long at all. Items arrived safe and sound. "

A catchy title

"Everything went smoothly all the way to delivery. The only reason I'm giving a slightly negative review? The television I ordered was left on my doorstep in the MANUFACTURER'S packaging. Thankfully, the big box that said "Hey! Look at me! I'm a 40" tv left out in the open!" Wasn't stolen. Please consider packing these items in a more discreet manner."

2016-08-28

Great price, selection, and service

"Fry's Electronics rarely lets me down. They offer excellent selection, competitive prices, and prompt delivery. Fry's is my "go to" provider for electronics and computer purchases."

An imperfect service

"Item was dropped at a wrong address. Fortunately, the home-owner brought the item to the purchaser one day late. "

2016-08-28

Don't need a catchy title, lets keep it professional

"Ordering went well. I received the products I requested. Only "good/bad" experience would be that I was expecting my package on a Friday per information on the order confirmation. Well, the order arrived on Wednesday (2 days early) while I was not home and USPS left it on my front porch. Thus the "good/bad"."

spencers_mom's Avatar

It got here in a flash!

"Flash Gordon alone has been watched 3 times already! It got here quickly and was properly packaged!"

2016-08-28

"Quick ship, great price. Love frys!"

Very happy

"Wifi printer arrived within a week great price couldn't be happier "

2016-08-28

"Ordered on line and received ordered in the specified time. No delays! Great service!"

2016-08-28

Delivery satisfactory, TV defective!

"Took a while to get my TV, but it was delivered intact and without incident. Unfortunately, the Upstar has several flaws in the audio chain. I was shocked to find that there's no digital audio output on this set. I decided to connect a nice Creative 2.1 speaker system to the TV using the headphone output. Sadly, it sounds horrible. The white noise emitted by the unit is overwhelming, rendering the sound system unusable. Very disappointing. "

a quickie

"Once I finally got the web site to accept the Fry's discount code, the item shipped really quickly. I was surprised how quickly my printer arrived. "

2016-08-28

"Delivered item correct and o.k., within reasonable time frame."

2016-08-28

Promo Codes are unbeatable!

"Good product shipped quickly at great prices with promo codes."

Item not delivered !!!!

"More than a month and item not delivered. I called them and they ask me to call usps to inquire.

I expect them to take ownership and track the package for me.

2016-08-28

Ordered a product that showed in stock when it wasn't

"That was annoying but what got me even more was after I ordered it and it turned out to be backordered I received no communication from you guys telling me that. So I waited a week and then finally called wondering where it was and that is when I was told it was backordered and would not ship for another week. I understand supply issues happen, but do try to keep your "in stock" up to date on the website. And when such things do occur I should not have to call you to find out about it."

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,512 merchant members.