• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.79/10 5.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.61/10 4.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.30/10 4.30/10

"I now have 8 more USB 3.0 ports on my computer. The parts were delivered quickly and arrived earlier than promised."

"Prompt delivery and well packaged. Brand new product shipped and recommend buying from Fry's.com any day with peace of mind and they also matched their own price cut with just a phone call. Excellent shopping experience."

"Arrived exactly as order, and when expected to arrive."

"Delivery and processing was fast. Product came in good condition."

"Product delivered two days ahead of promised date. ????"

"It was easy ordering on my mobile phone. This was a first time shopping with Fry's. I'm still looking for a few items I would like to get. Thanks for the notices of sale items. Linda

"From the beginning my order was messed up. It was shipped out late, and when i called customer service they were unhelpful,rude, and full of lies. It took multiple e-mails to the corporate office to get a response 4 days later. And all that was accomplished was a $50 credit. It was a joke. I will never shop there again. "

"Prepaid RMA label would be nice, I think I was more disappointed I could not return a motherboard purchase to the store thats near me instead of having it shipped across the US. I could understand if it was something complex such as a washer, dryer, TV, or an object that was too difficult to return. I think the process can be improved. "

"Satisfied with price and shipping speed. Could have had a little more package padding."

"I LOVE shopping at Fry's (in Norcross/Atlanta, GA). The shopping experience is fantastic! They ALWAYS have the latest in tech and electronics. And the prices are the best if not compatible with the other electronic stores in this area including WalMart.
IF I was just rating Fry's it would be 6 STARS - but since you asked for my total experience - I've dropped that to 3 STARS. I bought a 55" sized TV and per Fry's policy I had to have it delivered. Delivery was where the process dropped back into the horse drawn covered wagon days. I bought the TV March 7th and it was to be delivered March 24th - 17 Days! The company they used to ship the TV was NOT FedEx or UPS but Ceva Logistics. I was told it would be delivered between the hours of 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm. I work that day and there is no one else at home during those hours. To make a long story somewhat shorter - I left work early to get home for the delivery and the driver of the truck finally called and said he was stuck in traffic and would be there by 6:00. I could have stayed at worked and not missed any time IF I had known that. He finally got there at 6:45, dragged it on a dolly to the front door and I had to help haul it in because he was alone - and then he was gone. POOR! Boooo!

"Very very slow deliveries... Tha is were Amazon gains clients..! And not all the goods available at once.."

"Purchased a bluetooth speaker from Fry's on-line and it sounds horrible. It cracks and pops between songs. I tried twice to contact someone at Fry's to return the unit but was never able to get ahold of anyone. First time I was on hold for 20 minutes and the second time I waited for over 30 before giving up. The speaker was only $16 and I'm not willing to spend any more time trying to return this thing when my time is worth more to me. "

"Great product and very reasonable shipping. Will use the internet again as the nearest Frys is 25 miles away."

"I was pleased with the way my order was processed and would more than likely buy from Fry's again. "

"order went fine, delivered on time"

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,841 merchant members.