Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

Really cool!

"Bought a portable 9" DVD player and am watching all my 8 mm film that was put on a DVD! All my travels, family gatherings, watching the children growing up, and friends and family that have passed on. What a nice way to have the memories saved and shared. "

Just what I asked for

"Got exactly what I ordered and it got to me in excellent shape and on time as always best selection and best prices, have been shopping Fry's for over 10 years and have never had to return anything. Thanks "

2016-09-21

"My order was placed 9/6 and I'm scheduled to receive it on 9/23. What's taking so long?"

all good...

"great price, no tax, shipped fast; am pleased, got what i wanted."

Glue gun

"Very Satisfied with the service."

2016-09-21

Wonderful First Experience !

"Fast delivery Product @ a great price!"

2016-09-20

"Received in a timely manner, even though we are in rural Northern Michigan's U.P."

disappointed

"They cancelled an order I needed urgently and I wasn't alerted by email or anything. I assumed it was on it's way until I tracked and it said the ordered was cancelled. Their idea of remedying the situation was giving me $10 off shipping."

I can hear you.

"This was the 1st time I ordered online, the product arrived in the store the very next day. I was happy. I wanted to test 3 inexpensive microphones for a visually impaired clients laptop. She's in college so I'm testing a directional w/ zoom, and 2 multidirectional microphones."

Quick shipping

"Ordered some computer repair parts from fryes, they shipped my stuff quickly and accurately. "

Great website

"Gives you all the choices for computer parts and gives emails for deals on stuff."

2016-09-20

product arrive a day late

"title says it all. we paid an extra $45 to have it overnighted, and due to my own error (the zipcode was wrong) your shipping department shipped it anyway to the wrong zipcode. Seems to me, that someone besides the customer should double check the addressing to verify it gets there within the timeframe that is paid for."

Light in the dark

"The brightness that the flashlight gives, the whole room lights up."

2016-09-20

"I love my new TV... great picture, great profile, and good sound."

2016-09-20

Quick Turn Around and Items as described!

"The items came in quick and worked as advertised. With free shipping, it saved me gas and time. "

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,631 merchant members.