Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10

Train your people!!

"I ordered two televisions on-line for store pick-up. When I got to the store, I had decided that I only wanted one of the TVs. The clerk said she could not remove an item from the order, and she needed to create a new order. She was unable to create this order with the price from the original order. She had to call in a supervisor to complete the transaction. I eventually got what I wanted, but much time was wasted."

2016-04-27

Fry's cannot be beat....seriously.

"Their service is amazing. I recently found a group of headsets I wanted that were way below retail, so I purchased them. Shipping was free and very fast. Even though Fry's was the lowest I saw at that time, I did notice a competitor had them for $10 a set cheaper. I alerted Fry's to this on a Sunday afternoon via email, and by that evening (On an Sunday, nonetheless!) they had refunded the difference back to my card. I also enjoy shopping at their store, which is enormous, but they really have a tight online presence as well. The customer service of both site and store are amazing!"

Yay Fry's!

"Great deals on stuff. Shipping is fast and the stuff is packaged well."

Very Fast Shipping!!

"Package received as described."

2016-04-27

Good product, great price, speedy service

"I purchased an HP Color Laserjet printer from Fry's online. They must have shipped immediately because it arrived quickly. The price was really good. And the printer was very easy to set up on my wireless network."

2016-04-27

I'm checking out out bargains every day

"Frys has been good for me. I just started ordering from them a little while ago, and they have been very good to do business with."

awesome store if you are a GEEK Like me

"This store has almost everything you could want if you are looking to build a computer or put together a home theater. They have tons of stuff you did not know that you needed until you get the promo code in the mail or you see it in the store."

quick and reasonable service

"great prices and products"

GOOD !!!

"Good product and Delivery"

Mint Dentistry is in love with our Mint Condition electronic

"LOVE YOUR COMPANY. thank you for suppling our electronic needs. "

Return shipping Cost

"I wasn't able to return my GPS I purchased to the store. Since I was dissatisfied with it with the equipment. So I had to pay $10 shipping cost. To return the item. Others stores you can return to the store or they provide a shipping label if you need to return. Will not shop fry's online unless it's pick up at the store."

2016-04-27

"Order processed quickly with no issues."

Frys order

"Order came exactly as promised, not a day earlier, and not a day later.
Thanks.

2016-04-27

"Great job, what I needed and on time ."

2016-04-27

Great Value At Your Door!

"Hello, purchased a Memorex 40" TV for under $220 and it arrived on my door steps on time to give it away as a birthday gift. All was effortless!"

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,611 merchant members.