• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10

"Satisfied with Fry's intrinsically, but delivery was delayed by the practice of UPS turning it over to USPS."

"I ordered a 32" HDTV that comes with a built-in DVD player on sale for $169 but received the model without DVD player. Fry's i s very deceiving in the advertisement.
When I came to the store, the associate showed me the one without DVD player even I showed him the advertisement. Since they don't have the right one, I decided to order on line. Somehow when I ordered, I got a receipt of the wrong one that I missed the difference of the model number: RCA LED32G45RQ instead of the LED32G45RQD. It is upsetting to be repeatedly deceived by Fry's at the store and on line for the same product. I think I am not the only one to be misled by Fry's. Very disappointing.

"the tracking did not update but the item was shipped quickly"

"late delivery by United Parcel Service."

"I was having trouble with my order online, so I called customer service and spoke with David. This gentleman was superb!!! David took my order over the phone and there were no problems what so ever!!! He also was very kind, professional, and extremely knowledgeable, which made my experience with "Fry's Electronics" perfect!!! In addition, their shipping was FAST!!! My order was also packaged so that no damage could occur during the shipping process, and my products were exactly as described at a GREAT PRICE!!! I love my "Fry's Electronics"!!! Best store EVER!!!"

"never received. considered undeliverable. however, the problem is my credit card was charged, but never credited"

"suck. dont buy ANYTHING at FRY"

"Item shipped was defective. Was told I could not return to a store for exchange, but rather had to send it UPS back to Frys warehouse in Tennessee. This is ridiculous as we cannot watch TV without the item. Ridiculous return policy."

"Thanks for the ease of business and we'll do it again"

"Fast shipping, delivered right on time. Great packaging."

"I bought computer chair - low price, delivered right to my door, what else would you ask?"

"I haven't received my merchandise yet and I called Fry's customer service about it and they tracked the order for me but told me to call the shipping company to find out what the problem is. If I was running a business I certainly would not tell my customer to investigate a problem with a delivery it would be investigated and resolved thru customer service not by the customer. Poor customer service is what takes companies down."

"Happy with everything. No problems with the order."

"The associate was very helpful throughout the process also very patient, even called me back after she found out that she could help me after she was initially told by her manager that she could not. Very satisfied."

"Prompt and fast shipment even though a slow option was chosen. Item shipped before restock date. A+!"

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.