Stores > Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.86/10 5.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.63/10 4.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.05/10 4.05/10

Can't ask for more.

"Product came a week early."

BOO-YA!

"FRYS. COM DELIVERED. 14 INCH LABTOP $166 TOTAL SWEET DEAL FOR ME!"

Good prices, quick delivert

"Everything was as advertised!"

2016-05-29

Wrong item was pick on sotre pickup

"An wrong item was pick when I place an in-store order, try to call the store, 1st call was put on hond for 55 mintues and then disconnected, call again, waited another 15 before someone pick up but only told me go back to the store for exchange, but I live almost 40 miles away for the closing store, I ask for the supervisor or store manger, in hold for another 10 mintues before a manger pickup the call, ask the order# and put me on hold so he can look up the order, along the waited, I got disconnected again, at this monent, I already spend more than 1hours and 40 minutes on the phone with nothing got done. Right now, I'm still stuck with the wrong item."

DVDs

"Received in a timely manner and the price was right. Will use them again. "

High quality of service

"Item Delivered as expected and in excellent condition."

Bill's catch

"Found what I wanted on line, so went to store and couldn't find the item. Asked for help and they went in the back and pulled the item I wanted, brought it to the front. Great service."

2016-05-29

Customer service told me to read before I order

"I bought some extra cameras for my existing security stystem. The ad said "add them to your existing swann system" no where in the ad copy did it mention compatability. When I tried to add them to my system they didnt work. In very tiny letters on box it said they would only work on a particular model. I contacted Frys.com about a refund. They said yes but I was responsible for return shipping,, about $15. I dont feel I should have to pay return shipping. Their customer service person said I should of read the ad first. I told her I did. I told her I should be responsible for return shipping since it wasnt my fault that Frys ad said they would work on any Swann system. My local Frys wont take them back because I had them shipped to my house instead of their store.I will still buy from my local Frys but never again from their website. "

2016-05-29

"Shipped and delivered promptly."

Dependable

"Always prompt delivery from Fry's."

awesome deals

"great prices, fast and free shipping"

2016-05-29

Quick delivery and item as expected.

"Fry's prices are quite competitive with the weekly discounts. I love the fact that they still offer a b&m store where I can pick something up when I need it ASAP but also offer free/discounted delivery when I can wait."

Approval problem

"They had a real problem approving my card.. did not seem to have good electronic setup..
required several tries.. other than that all went well..

2016-05-29

Great service, great price.

"Purchased this just to run my weather station. Had it up and running in an hour. Very happy with the whole experience. "

Very Happy!

"Delivered on time and well packaged. Very happy with the drive I purchased (G-Drive Mini 500GB) which arrived in good shape in original box with all accessories."

Share Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com's store rating

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,591 merchant members.