• Contact: service@cs.frys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.69/10 6.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10

"Easy to find what I wanted on their website, shipping was free & I got my product quickly & this saved me a trip to their store! "

"Product was delivered timely."

"Product arrived quickly and matched the description of the item. Great price!"

"Arrived quickly and was product was just as advertised. Thanks."

"I received what I ordered quickly. The only negative I could add was that there was nothing in the package to remind me about the rebate that was offered, nor any instructions about how to request the rebate."

"Disappointed because the online search for the capacitors showed in stock and after the order was placed an email was sent a few days later stating the parts were estimated in-store in 30 days.
Wasted my time but it was a good thing because I found the same parts for $1.50 less and they were delivered in 2 business days.

"The laptop I ordered came 4 days after it was promised. When downloading all the set up I received 3 messages that the virus software detected a Trojan virus and inoculated it. Then everything was painfully slow to load. I will be returning the laptop and getting a new one from the store. Possibly I was sent a machine that had been returned previously."

"Very easy to find and purchase items I needed. Shipping was faster than expected. Thanks"

"Fast shipping, great prices. "

"My experience with what I purchased was fine, however, Fry's didn't have everything that I was looking for."

"Surprisingly fast shipping, excellent price, arrived as advertised."

"Sill have not been able to get monitor to recognize my HP laptop, I t must be compatability problem, I checked monitor on my techs tower and it powered fine,

"They sent me a LEMON of an XBOX which would not properly work with my 1080p HD TV, and was also unable to switch from apps to a game without freezing up. Frys doesn't care about this. They have the audacity to charge a 15% restocking for a faulty product that I'm sure will be sent right back out the door with the next order. This place is awful there are much better options out there. "

But I cannot get on the internet as of last Thursday

"Speedy service. One problem, though, UPS left computer near door in the rain. This is not good!"

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com is a merchant member
Fry's Electronics / Outpost.com / frys.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.