Stores > FrozenCPU.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

2016-11-30

Will order from them again!

"They had an EK-FC waterblock which no one else had and despite their troubled history, I went ahead and ordered using PayPal (with their buyer protection). Doug Prowant assisted me to make the payment after saving my cart and within a day, my order was shipped to Australia via USPS Priority. After following the tracking for a week, it arrived in pristine condition. Everything was protected and packed well.
The only detractor were the extra steps required to save my shopping cart, email back and forth and perform a PayPal transaction from within the PayPal website however with that said, the rest was perfect and I would definitely order from them again! Thanks FrozenCPU!

2016-11-17

Great selection!

"I had a hard time finding a case cooling fan that would fit my computer case, but they had exactly what I needed. The option to have it sleeved was a bonus."

This review was modified by csusan67 on November 17 2016 06:45:27 AM

2016-11-05

Always happy to be calling these guys!

"A year ago, I built my second gaming computer and had made the switch to DDR4 seeing as I was doing a complete build. At that time, "Frozen's" online ordering was down for what I guess was maintainence. So,I did ALL of my ordering with them by phone, which I actually liked a bit better because I could actually ask questions if needed and get a human response. To make this short and simple, everything they sell is for real enthusiasts and gamers. ...if you want to build a serious machine, you need serious cooling.....and that's where these guys step into the ring! Top notch components, great prices, fast at getting your merchandise together and out the door, and they know what they are talking about. I've done about 6 different transactions with these guys now and every one of them was great (just ordered from them again yesterday and will be again next week! ) . Give them a look at, I bet it will be hard for you to buy from somewhere else afterwards! Thanks FROZEN!"

2016-10-29

Awesome place

"Everything I want at the best price every time"

2016-10-17

If they don't have it, probably no one does!

"I have been a customer at FrozenCPU.com for years and have built some fairly complex computers with their help. Prices have always been good and service is quick but most important to me is they are always more likely to have what I need than anyone else! FrozenCPU is the closest to a One-Stop-Shop I have found! I don't recall having to return anything to them but I know from personal experience that their customer support is very good. I'm sure I will be shopping at FrozenCPU for as long as I am building computers!

2016-10-01

Extremely Satisfied

"Had the exact parts I needed. Checkout was a breeze!"

2016-09-15

Great site for water cooling needs

"Great site and God pricing"

2016-08-26

Great store

"Easy to order best quality and great prices"

2016-08-21

Best place to shop.

"I doing my first diy watercooling PC and I love how everything is laid out on the website makes it very easy to find just what I need this is my second purchase and wont be the last."

2016-08-11

"Reasonable selection of products, though the selection of water pumps is particularly light. They're the source I could find to buy connectors, pins, customized products or anything similar at a reasonable price. Shipping is mostly USPS flat rate, so it's pretty cheap unless you're trying to buy that forgotten 25 cent part. Their support is great for me when I had an issue with a part

The website layout is very basic and seemingly unmaintained, with pages that lead no where. With most customers being enthusiasts though, it's plenty workable. The large number out of stock products, while understandable, is frustrating if you want/need that part.

Tldr, buying there again

This review was modified by OsmiumO4 on August 11 2016 11:36:50 AM

2016-08-01

very good serivce

"low prices, ships fast. very good customer service. "

This review was modified by ziggymarley123 on August 01 2016 01:44:34 AM

2016-07-22

Totally Satisfied

"Very prompt service & shipping. Items were received within three days and are exactly what I ordered. The only drawback is not accepting Paypal for payment."

2016-07-20

Ships Fast but Expensive

"Ordered heat sinks for vram and it shipped by the end of the same business day. Great fast service. Although, shipping is expensive. Very expensive. Basically payed double the price of the product just to ship it. "

This review was modified by reiddeason on July 20 2016 12:07:42 AM

2016-07-18

They have everything and I mean everything you need

"thank you frozenCPU shipped same day. I gave them special instructions to write the word "poop" on the side of my parcel. I hope they follow through its very imoprtant"

This review was modified by bunchalupa on July 18 2016 09:17:23 PM

2016-07-16

good service prompt refund

"good service prompt refund"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!