• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

What is this?

"Ordered some mouse skatez and was sent the wrong ones. Sent an email to support and they replied that they were sending the right ones out immediately. Not a perfect order, but very good support, which is even more important!"

"Experience has been good so far. My package was secured, but I hadn't installed my equipment yet to determined, if I did receive damaged goods. Site layout was easy to navigate, and was products were catergoize correctly."

"Nice packaging and item is in very good condition. Thank you very much FrozenCPU!"

"Quick delivery, fast response, very happy with purchase thank you!"

"Fast shipping and great prices from a helpful seller. Thank you."

"Very slow. DId not inform me immediately that my item was out of stock. Instead, led me to believe that it was already on the way."

"Arrived in a huge box but was well padded and fits perfectly. Thank you for a quick delivery and for providing a huge library of items/products for "us" PC users!"

"quick and easy, parts nicely packed!"

"Fast packing and handling. The packaging is borderline over kill very happy."

"Buying is made easy with FrozenCPU,easy to find products and a huge amount of brands"

"Quick and good customer support as always."

"As always shipment was fast and packaged perfectly. Been shopping with FCPU for years and will continue. Their my go-to seller for water cooling and case mod supplies."

"I have ordered from FrozenCPU multiple times over the past few years, and they ahve never let me down. My most recent order had 3 day UPS shipping with rush processing, received the next day. Great Job guys, keep up the great work."

"I had a hard time trying to find a high rpm led fan for the front of my case and went to your website found what i was looking for,set up an account and bought the high rpm case fans,a new happy customer.Thank you FrozenCPU."

"The particular configuration of 3-pin fan to Molex power connector cable was difficult to find online. FrozenCPU.com had them in stock and shipped them out to me in reasonably quick time."

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.