• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.71/10 2.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.73/10 2.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

"My order came in one piece, nor broken or somehow damaged. CAme in time, the only thing is that prices are a bit high, but overall not bad."

"Received my Akasa case promptly. All good. Will buy again, in fact, I'm waiting for a new case from them as they're one of the few in US to sell them."

"Everything arrived quickly, packed well, and in working order. I like that they offer cable sleeving, but the prices on everything seem a bit high. "

This review was modified by carson1931 on July 18 2015 10:11:30 PM

"Great site! They've had some trouble recently but they are recovering and continue to be one of the best computer markets around! The one issue I had they sent me the wrong size tubing. After I contacted them they simply asked me for who packed it and sent me the right sized tubing free of charge!"

This review was modified by the_Bat on July 15 2015 07:52:43 PM

"I received prompt responses to my queries and my order arrived without any items missing or damaged"

"I have ordered many times from these guys and have always had great service.
I do not understand all of these complaints except maybe they had bad luck.
Great vendor to me.

"I tried several times to contact frozencpu about a part they erroneously shipped to me. I wanted an exchange but no one would answer my emails or return my calls."

"Before the exodus of staff in early February, FrozenCPU was my first stop for all of my water cooling and case customization needs. Unfortunately, it seems the integrity and professionalism I have seen from the company left with those employees.

I made multiple attempts to contact the company in order to resolve my order. In truth, if someone had picked up the phone and said they needed a few days to get things sorted, I would have been happy to wait but no one who still remains with the company was willing to step up and do the right thing.

That said, someone has had the time to create user accounts on this website and give FrozenCPU 5 star ratings since this incident took place. Strangely, each of those 5 star ratings are from users who created their accounts and posted their reviews on the same day. One a day, every day since the staff left. Strange.

On the bright side, the dispute I lodged with PayPal was resolved in my favor without a response from FrozenCPU.

I will never order from FrozenCPU again. This episode has shown that the ratings this company has received over the last 16 years were because of the staff who have all chosen to leave their jobs on the same day. If those staff members wish to open their own shop, I would be the first in line to do business with them.

"Used to love Frozen. Sadly, their coked out owner decided to can all the good employees and pitch a fit in the store. Destroyed equipment and caused remaining employees to flee. Continued to accept orders online for over a week after there was no one there to fill them. People ordered and paid and over a month later still haven't received their orders. Mark claims they are open again, but has posted on their facebook, "if only to get money to fight my legal battles". Do yourself a favour and stay away. This IS NOT the same Frozen CPU it once was and isn't worth your time."

This review was modified by NOPENOPE on June 10 2015 01:43:26 PM

"Still didnt get item wow when will it be open"

" I placed my order for a Bitspower 400 water tank on Feb 12th, 2015. My Netspend card was charged for the amount of $59.63 and was sent a email for shipping and Item to be received within 3 days. Here it is the 10th of March, and no Item received, no replies to my emails, and their phones are shut off! I have had to jump through loops to get my money back from Netspend, and still haven't got it back yet! Seriously, F$%K frozen cpu, and F$%K Netspend. I had to go with another company for my watertank, mountain mods came through for me and had my tank here within 4 days.

I have never had a card company screw me so hard to get a credit back to my account, 3 days tops, Netspend is claiming I didn't file written notice even though I emailed them and followed their procedure online to dispute the charge from FrozenCPU. I have tried to call FrozenCPU, emailed them requesting my funds be refunded....no dice. Mark, you really need to make this right and refund the full purchase back to my card ASAP!

"Crikey! I was about to place a sizable order with this mob when I noticed Jays2cents video on youtube.
placed my order with performance pcs.com instead.
Thank you Jay!

"terrible terrible company. Placed my order on 2/14 and they took my money but wont ship my product. their phones dont work and no body (even the CEO) will not return my emails. This is illegal. You stole my money!!!!!"

"terrible. charge for parts, customs, taxes- do not get the part with other purchased items... no calls no email bck.... nothing.
phone number out of service now. I continue to send emails.. no reply back. cant even get a refund....

"Very bad, went out of buisness"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!