• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10

What is this?

"Great selection of computer goodies that are otherwise hard to find!

"Order was promptly shipped. I ordered in error some Memory LC EK blocks which will not work, Sent back in and canceled the memory blocks. Painless and friendly. Expect more business from me!"

"The products are good, the shipping rate was somewhat okay but the policies really made me try seeking other websites first. What happens if my order arrives damaged? I have to pay for that to go back, on top of already having had to pay the original shipping. If the product really doesn't work for me? Restocking fee immediately. These policies really are not consumer friendly and steer away traffic that can get better customer service and policies from Amazon, with free shipping to boot. I understand that they have to make money but your consumer has to come first, and like many other retail giants have figured out, even if you lose a few bucks here and there on return shipping and the labor to restock the item, you overall make up for that with more returning customers and shining reviews. I only shop on this site if I absolutely can't find the item anywhere else. On other sites I have the confidence that if anything goes wrong, they have my back and will make everything all better without costing me more money. This site gives me almost the opposite feeling in that if anything gets messed up, I'm pretty much on my own here and that explains why an identical product will be sold out everywhere else, but this site still has many in stock."

"Great selection of items. Modders heaven"

"I have ordered from FrozenCPU twice now. Both times I have been impressed by their service. The website is well designed and more responsive than some competitors. Prices are very competitive and I have always been able to find products that meet my performance/price expectations. They ship quickly and I have regularly received my order within about 4 business days. Finally, anything breakable was well protected and had no scratches or defects. I cannot think of any problems with the overall process and I would recommend FrozenCPU to anyone needing these specialized computer parts. "

"Fast processing and delivery to my house 1600 miles away."

"The SSD mount was too big to fit in my cooler Master case,,, Oh well, the order, shipping was fantastic. Always great service with Frozen CPU."

"Have been buying from these guys for years, wouldn't go anywhere else. Good prices, great selection and terrific customer service. I know when I purchase from them the order will be quick and correct. "

"Fair prices, great selection, fast shipping, and overall respectable vendor. "

"Great selection and excellent service!"

"on time delivery ... product as advertised ... what more can you ask for?"

"Shipped immediately, items in perfect condition, extremely satisfied. "

"Fantastic site. Tons of products. The search function could use some minor tweaking but far from anything that makes it a hassle or not functional.

Had an issue finding a specific product some I contacted them via email, one business day later I was answered and informed that they did not make the product but they directed me to several other products I could use together to achieve my desired affect. Couldn't ask for better service.

Shipping only took 2 days despite using the slowest option. They are based in NY and I'm in PA but we were experiecing snow storms. Very pleased

"First time customer and i am pleasantly surprized by the excellent customer service.im from southwest arizona and we do alot of off roading.we are always adding switches and such to our side by side off road vehicles.i will definetly reccomend frozencpu to all my friends.thx for your prompt attention to my order.5 star service."

"Good selection, arrived in decent time, but the shipping cost was exorbitantly high in a day where most resellers offer free (or at least discounted) shipping.

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.