• Address: 311 East Chestnut St East Rochester, NY 14445

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

What is this?

"FrozenCPU has a complete selection of water cooling items, a website that is easy to navigate, a simple checkout process and even on the cheapest delivery method they shipped the order very quickly. "

"Fast order processing, it was shipped within two hours. The support is fast as well. The store has a good variety of products."

"It takes 11 days to receive my order! What a joke. I would have ordered from a different retailer with quicker delivery. Probably will just refuse deliver, return for refund and order elsewhere. I'll have it quicker."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

frozencpu, FrozenCPU.com rep has responded

“This order had a pre-order item on it that clearly stated it would be available for shipment within the next 18 days. It shipped out within 5 days and the shipping method chosen was 5 business days. FrozenCPU has all of this clearly shown when ordering, and even points out again during checkout that there are preorder items in the cart so that a delay isn't a surprise.”

"The service is excellent. I live in South Africa and I received my package within 10days of shipping, everything in tacked and all that I ordered was is the package. I will definitely be ordering from Frozen CPU again."

"A singular source of hard to find parts and everything else one might need for building a custom or modding an existing system. In the age where every other PC parts retailer is either going for the least common denominator (or simply out of business), these guys not only maintain, but grow their inventory. An icing on the cake is super fast shipping and a choice of shipping methods (no nickel and diming here!) Keep it up!"

"I am American, however I am living in Japan. Visa was not an option for international orders. I had to pick either Western union, or PayPal. This is inconvenient, I have a cell phone in Japan, it receives SMS however I could not verify the security code. this is because PayPal does not like international phone numbers. Western Union might be ok, I am about to try it. Payment via Visa would have would have been much better."

"Been going to FrozenCPU since 2008, my #1 shop for my computer parts, if any issues with an order customer support always handled with no problems"

"Not only do they carry some of hardest to find PC mod equipment and accessories, but FrozenCPU’s customer service is next to none.

I have placed orders before that required a wait for back-ordered items. However, once the order was placed I never heard from them again, and sometimes the item would show. However, I have had multiple incidents where they have not. Then after a couple of months I have been forced to contact them with a “what gives” email.

FrozenCPU followed up with me the second they had a projected date to receive the items in their stock. I have never experienced customer service where the company stops to keep you updated so you are not left in some level of limbo.

Their prices are competitive if not better than other sites, and that is impressive too considering (as I previously mentioned) that they carry a great deal of hard to find items and do not gouge you for it.

That kind of service means something to me, and I intend to construct my builds with parts from FrozenCPU from now on.

Thanks again Bucky, and thanks again FrozenCPU!

"On my most recent order, there were no issues on FrozenCPU's end. Not that there are ever any issues I've encountered with them, apart from whats in stock.

This company is absolutely great for getting parts, quickly, and headache free.

"The fan filter arrived in one piece, although I thought the delivery box was too big for such a small item."

"Quick to get shipped, arrived faster than planned, really easy to manage orders. Have ordered before will again. Great selection of some harder to find parts"

"I got the lowest price (USD $364.58) for Silverstone FT04S-W ATX Full Tower Case (Including Shipping) on FrozenCPU.com The same Case was available on Amazon.com for USD $444.04 (Including Shipping)."

"Frozen is just a word in the name, everything else is HOT!!
Awesome parts, impressive fast delivery and just a good feeling, shopping at the right place. It was years ago like this, and it still today the same: 1A+!
cheers from switzerland

"These guys are simply amazing! Everything from fittings to power supply sleeving and light up fans were recommended in my first water cooled build. They kick butt! "

"simply they are the best in hardware modding and cooling parts"

FrozenCPU.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FrozenCPU.com is a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.