• FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

"Before the exodus of staff in early February, FrozenCPU was my first stop for all of my water cooling and case customization needs. Unfortunately, it seems the integrity and professionalism I have seen from the company left with those employees.

I made multiple attempts to contact the company in order to resolve my order. In truth, if someone had picked up the phone and said they needed a few days to get things sorted, I would have been happy to wait but no one who still remains with the company was willing to step up and do the right thing.

That said, someone has had the time to create user accounts on this website and give FrozenCPU 5 star ratings since this incident took place. Strangely, each of those 5 star ratings are from users who created their accounts and posted their reviews on the same day. One a day, every day since the staff left. Strange.

On the bright side, the dispute I lodged with PayPal was resolved in my favor without a response from FrozenCPU.

I will never order from FrozenCPU again. This episode has shown that the ratings this company has received over the last 16 years were because of the staff who have all chosen to leave their jobs on the same day. If those staff members wish to open their own shop, I would be the first in line to do business with them.

"Used to love Frozen. Sadly, their coked out owner decided to can all the good employees and pitch a fit in the store. Destroyed equipment and caused remaining employees to flee. Continued to accept orders online for over a week after there was no one there to fill them. People ordered and paid and over a month later still haven't received their orders. Mark claims they are open again, but has posted on their facebook, "if only to get money to fight my legal battles". Do yourself a favour and stay away. This IS NOT the same Frozen CPU it once was and isn't worth your time."

"Still didnt get item wow when will it be open"

" I placed my order for a Bitspower 400 water tank on Feb 12th, 2015. My Netspend card was charged for the amount of $59.63 and was sent a email for shipping and Item to be received within 3 days. Here it is the 10th of March, and no Item received, no replies to my emails, and their phones are shut off! I have had to jump through loops to get my money back from Netspend, and still haven't got it back yet! Seriously, F$%K frozen cpu, and F$%K Netspend. I had to go with another company for my watertank, mountain mods came through for me and had my tank here within 4 days.

I have never had a card company screw me so hard to get a credit back to my account, 3 days tops, Netspend is claiming I didn't file written notice even though I emailed them and followed their procedure online to dispute the charge from FrozenCPU. I have tried to call FrozenCPU, emailed them requesting my funds be refunded....no dice. Mark, you really need to make this right and refund the full purchase back to my card ASAP!

"Crikey! I was about to place a sizable order with this mob when I noticed Jays2cents video on youtube.
placed my order with performance pcs.com instead.
Thank you Jay!

"terrible terrible company. Placed my order on 2/14 and they took my money but wont ship my product. their phones dont work and no body (even the CEO) will not return my emails. This is illegal. You stole my money!!!!!"

"terrible. charge for parts, customs, taxes- do not get the part with other purchased items... no calls no email bck.... nothing.
phone number out of service now. I continue to send emails.. no reply back. cant even get a refund....

"Very bad, went out of buisness"

"I ordered something small on a Sunday and ended up hearing about some kind of fallout within the company almost a week later on youtube. I'm disappointed I wasn't informed by the company themselves about their inability to process my order. I have tried emailing and calling FrozenCPU multiple times. It's now been 3 weeks and I still have not heard anything. I have opened a claim on PayPal."

"No problems with this transaction. "

"Been a week and a half stuck in packing, can't get a hold of anyone"

"I have been purchasing computer components from FrozenCPU for the better part of a decade. Always fast shipping and I never once had an issue with a product I received. You could call at any time of the day and people like Bucky or Jeff would answer any question you had in regards to any item in their inventory and also take the time out for technical questions. The employees of Frozen CPU defined the company. Now for the owner (who has well known issues) to go and fire the entire staff because he refuses to address those said issues, is just plain heartbreaking. I say to those employees, for all the blood sweat and tears you poured into the company and for the unjust and ungrateful repayment you have received...start your own PC modding website/store. Im with you and the community is with you. Maintain the same integrity you have throughout the years and show Mark that without you guys, the company is NOTHING. FrozenCPUs ratings are already in the toilet, its only a matter of time before the company fails. I know it must hurt to watch but its time to rise from the ashes guys. "

"They were out of business for a week and a half, and the site still let me place my order... AND it took my money. Now I'm filling out affidavits and PayPal claims and waiting for over 700 dollars to come back to me so I can finally build this computer. My reputation as a PC builder is now on the line as I've set a deadline for myself, and started build logs. Thanks a lot."

"Placed order

Sent wrong items

Tried to contact

All numbers are disconnected

Notice almost THREE weeks later on site stating that they will take 30 days to get their business in line.

Will never order again. It would take minutes to respond to current orders and emails and fix problems but nope three weeks later still no contact!

"Five days after my order was placed it still hasn't shipped according to their web-site. Not sure if it has or not and have an email in to them."

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!