Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Arrive 10 days after order placed. This item identically matches the remote that was lost. I am very satisfied."

"Items were exactly what was expected. Fast delivery."

"Fast and reliable service. Prices very good. Would use again and recommend!"

"The item was available at a good price and was delivered quickly and in good condition (to Puerto Rico by USPS). The issue of my using different delivery and billing addresses was resolved by my paying with Paypal. There were several steps at which my order found have foundered, but we navigated past them all with ease. To show you how good you are -- I started with Amazon, which failed because I needed delivery to PR. I tried Tiger Direct, which could not cope with different billing and delivery addresses, unless I was at my billing address. I then found FrontRow and success. "

"Thank you for a smooth quick experience! :)"

"Quick and easy to order and the item was delivered within a couple of days of ordering.

"Excellent customer service and fast shipping. This seller communicates well and is one of best I have ever dealt with. They offer good prices and service during the buying process and after the sale. I highly recommend Front Row Electronics. Exceptional buying experience!"

"Package arrived when was said, and also everything was packed nice a neat and thank you very much for this check up if everything went good. Thanks"

"I ordered, they confirmed, they delivered at the quoted price. All Just as they said it would be. refreshing somebody did what they said they would do!"

"Delivered the very next day"

"Fast shipment, ordered Friday night and it got to me on Wednesday. USPS two day shipping with tracking AND insurance. Impressive for being free. I will be back and thanks again!"

"What impressed me about the "beatbox" portable was the way it filled the small backyard I was in a few days before the purchase. Every where I moved, I was able to enjoy the same rich bass tones delivered by the unit. I also did notice that any tunes that were recorded at a minimum or low bass level, remained the same streaming through the unit. This made since to me, being a long time Recording Engineer."

"Product as described. Quick Shipping."

"got exactly what I ordered in a reasonable timeframe"

"Quality products and fast dilivery."

Front Row Electronics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Front Row Electronics is a merchant member
Front Row Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.