Front Row Electronics Reviews - frontrowelectronics.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.90/10 578 reviews

Front Row Electronics is a merchant member
Front Row Electronics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Needed an OEM Bose charger and they had it and were the cheapest I could find. Ordered and received in just three days - GREAT TIMING. Thanks Front Row! You've got a new customer. "

"Excellent price and super fast shipping. Items were packaged well and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you Front Row Electronics. "

"fast shipping and delivery great prices"

"Win. Cheap, fast and original part. Thanks!"

"Shipped fast. No problems."

"I was very impressed by the great service and with the person I spoke with named Alonzo. Thank you."

"Thank you for the fast shipping and service. "

"The sales support up front was excellent, the package was delivered on time and in good shape. What more could I ask for?"

"I received what I ordered quickly."

"Item arrived in good time, was exactly what I ordered and worked out of the box. A completely no fuss sale. Highly recommended seller."

"Thanks for quick delivery on a hard to find item!

"exact item, delivered quickly. Thank you. "

"just happy to have found a convenient site to replace my bose cable"

Rating 6/103/5

"Although I was ready to pay with my VISA card I could not because I live in Canada even if I was getting the item delivered in thé US. Poor customer satisfaction. Will I come back? Not until your site is more friendly to customers from outside thé US."

"I was very happy to find the remote I was looking for and have it delivered in a very timely fashion. Thank-you Front Row Electronics."