• Rating 7.50/10 8 reviews

Front End Audio is not a merchant member
    Front End Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Front End Audio contact information

"Exceptional customer service from Front End Audio. Dave was very helpful, researching for me, contacting the vendor, and making sure I got the product on time. It was well packed, shipped fast, and their price was the best.

Thanks!

"I ordered F L studio 11 online Saturday with priority overnight shipping. Seller called me Monday and told me they would be shipping me version 10 with a free upgrade.

I told them I would have bought it at Guitar Center Saturday if I had known I was just getting version 10 with the upgrade.

I explained that the only reason I purchased from them was because they advertised version 11 and everyone else had version 10 plus and upgrade.

I told them I felt like I had been the victim of false advertising and asked what they could do about it.

They apologized.

I asked them to still ship it overnight but refund my $30 overnight fee and they said they couldn’t do that.

They said no.

I asked them if they could do anything to attempt to keep my business.

They said no.

I asked them if there was any reason that I should not simply cancel my order and go buy version 10 at my local Guitar center.

They apologized.

I am highly disappointed.

I will not use this seller again.

modified review This review was modified by bigred133 on May 13 2013 08:22:59 AM

"Just purchased a ribbon mic 2 days ago and it just arrived via FEDEX. Great price ($10 cheaper than other sites), and super fast delivery. No problems whatsoever, will use again."

"Low price, super fast shipping (got it three days earlier than I was expecting), and very friendly service. Packaged well, and quality products! Definitely recommend them to anyone shopping online for gear."

"WARNING - TOTAL SCAM!!!! Ordered an "in stock product with rush delivery" and they charged my card, didn't return any phone calls or emails. It's been a month and now I have to deal with my credit card company to get the refund. Never ever buy from this scam of a company!"

"Great job, ordered a Fostex T50RP and got it on time and in great condition and secure packaging."

"I was looking to order a Rode VideoMic and Rode PG1 Pistol Grip so I began shopping. I had seen the VideoMic at MusiciansFriend.com for $149 and at Amazon.com for $135. I then did a Google Search for the product and FrontEndAudio.com came up listing the VideoMic at $119. I'm always a bit wary when I see prices that low, but I decided to go ahead and add it to my cart. When I did, I realized they threw in the PG1 pistol grip as well, for free! I was getting both the VideoMic and the PG1 for $119! The same package costs $168 on Amazon.com.

So I placed my order on a Sunday with free 7-day shipping, so I expected to see it a week later on Monday. I got a bit worried because for the next few days I checked the status of my shipment and it said they hadn't shipped it yet. But on Wednesday I got an email saying they sent it out. To my surprise, when I got home from work on Thursday (the next day), my Fedex Ground box was waiting for me! The free shipping only took 4 days! I opened the box, and there was my new VideoMic in its original packaging, and my PG1 in its original packaging. No scratches, no dents, just mint condition.

I had a great experience with FrontEndAudio.com. I am definitely looking there first when I need any other audio products. You just can't beat the prices, and they ship reliably. I didn't have to deal with their customer support, so I don't know how that is.

modified review This review was modified by adrienp on July 21 2009 08:14:14 AM

"I was a bit skeptical of ordering from Front End Audio upon finding no reviews on this site or any testimonials in general. I have to say now that there is nothing to worry about though. Despite their prices, they definitely aren't one of a million bait-and-switch scam sites.

I was worried when I received a phone call from them about 20 minutes after placing my order, but they simply wanted to confirm that I was having my order shipped to a residence other than my billing address. They wanted to be sure that I was scamming them! Ha, the lady was nice and did not offer any kind of pressure for me to buy anything else.

The final convincing point to me was the huge archive of instructional/demonstrative videos they have on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/FrontEndAudio). No scam site would go through that much trouble. :)

My order was shipped free, as it looks most of their stuff is. It took them a couple days to get it out the door and I got my microphone a week after I had placed the order. That's nothing miraculous and is honestly a bit slow for internet sales these days, but I couldn't beat the price I paid and it came with free accessories that I actually would have bought anyway!