Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-03-23

Flowers do NOT look like the photos. Do not use them, anybody but them

"Flowers will be much smaller and less in quantity than the photo, even if you upgrade. Any of their competitors are better. These are box flowers people, try Bouqs or some other cheap box flower dealer with better flowers. Otherwise, just use a local Teleflora or FTD. "

This review was modified by LightCyanGerbil on March 23 2017 04:00:02 PM

2017-03-20

It's better to buy directly at a local store.

"After calling to find out what time they are going to make the delivery, the local store finally calls me at 4:00 pm and they tell me that they are 5 minutes away, they made the delivery at 4:50 pm.
The customer service is terrible. I never buy in this business again.

This review was modified by jhl1973-14173 on March 20 2017 02:15:02 PM

2017-03-12

EMBARRASSED!! Never buy from this company

"The damage has already been done. I ordered a nice bouquet for my grandma's funeral. I had rush shipped hoping it would come the same day. Unfortunately that couldn't be fulfilled and nicely told it was going to be delivered first thing tomorrow and got my rush shipping refunded along with a $15 credit.

Here is where it got bad. I had originally wanted it delivered Wednesday, but I did not get the flowers until Saturday afternoon. I had to constantly call them every day wondering where my flowers are at.

When the flowers finally came they were the most embarrassing set of flowers I have ever seen. They were nothing like the pictures and I was judged by my whole family. I called for a refund and only to get a 30% refund. No refund in the world could turn back the humiliation I received from the flowers I purchased. I went ahead and disputed 100% refund with my bank.

I will never order from this company again and urge everyone else to never buy from this company again unless you want to be disappointed and embarrassed...

worthless company.

This review was modified by radicaltoyz on March 12 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-02-16

TERRIBLE!!!

"SCAM, STAY AWAY. This company is a terrible excuse for an organization. 0/5 if I could. I have not successfully connected with costumer service on the phone, which is available "24/7", for almost a week now. This company finds all of the lowest end florists around the country that are trying to make the ends meet, and gives them a few bucks for an order in their locale. They not only rip YOU off, but they rip off low end shops to the point that these florists can only justify taking their scraps to make your lovely floral medley with. Even if it's just scraps, you'll be lucky if they're at all fresh! First of all, this is just awful and pathetic. Second, getting flowers for someone is typically for a special circumstance, like a birthday, OR A LOSS. Doing business like this and not standing behind it, which is what I'd expect you to do because you know you're product is awful, is despicable and disgusting.

When I receive my money back, I will at least have a tiny amount of respect for your organization. I honestly don't hold that in high hopes, however, in which case I will be having my credit card company rescind your fraudulent charges.

This review was modified by evan_t_hunt91 on February 16 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-02-14

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

"terrible service, double the cost of 1800flowers for the same exact thing, and mis-leading delivery options, even if it says hand delivered from local florist, good luck with that, the ones I ordered showed up in a Box from UPS...."

This review was modified by silverbritches1 on February 14 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-01-25

DO NOT use this Flower Company!!!!

"They do not provide the product or service they claim. You are better off using proflowers or 1800flowers.com. These guys will hit you with extra fees and will not deliver same day even when they claim to do so. Always try and go local as that's were these flowers come from anyway, but when looking for ordering convienance go with someone else. Horrible customer service! Thanks but no thanks. You'll be out of business soon."

This review was modified by JoeyTraps on January 25 2017 09:45:02 AM

2016-12-22

Don't waste your money!

"I ordered a dish garden with fresh cuts as a birthday gift for my husband at his office. When he send the picture, I was shocked because it was not what I expected. The type of plants was different, it had not fresh cuts at all and the basket was so cheap and ugly. I totally felt ashamed by this present. I ordered 10 dayes before the delivery date, so I expected it would be as perfect as what had been showed in the picture. Also, I wrote a review for my order on their website but they did not publish it. I could buy better flowers from our local grocery store. I will never purchase from this company again. "

This review was modified by fatima.g on December 22 2016 03:30:36 PM

2016-12-17

Spent $65! for SCRAPS off the FLOOR

"I purchased the premium version of this arrangement for same day delivery as a 'get well' gesture to my husband's mother, who recently underwent surgery. As she's received many beautiful arrangements, clearly I wanted to make a statement of affection on behalf of our family. I chose this arrangement for the colors, particularly as orange and red are favored colors of hers, and for the unique artistry of the arrangement in which the flowers appear to rest on a bed of delicate green blossoms- which is not your typical 'tall vase of roses or lilies.'
What she received for $65.00 looks like the scraps off the shop floor-from the dreary, dead-looking dark brown daisies to the screaming yellow blossoms (which just make the brown ones look more like they're old, dying flowers), to the very absent bed of delicate green blossoms (rather just shoved in intermittently). The colors don't flow nicely, the arrangement of the flowers is sloppy at best. I'd get a better arrangement at the grocery store. This is ugly, cheap looking, and very embarrassing to have sent to someone I'm trying very hard to show favor to. Thank you for ruining a rare moment I had to demonstrate that I paid attention to what she likes and invested a significant amount of thought and money on this purchase as opposed to $15 at Sam's club. Your flower company **** and you'll be reading this review everywhere I can find to post it.

This review was modified by Wordsmith876 on December 17 2016 11:52:20 PM

2016-11-22

Worst experience in a long, long time!!

"I ordered the "Best Wishes Bouquet" for my wife for her birthday. I normally never send flowers. I usually buy a few small bunches and arrange them myself. However, due to circumstance, I was unable to. I ordered the above mentioned bouquet and even paid extra for the "one that looks most like the site photo". When they arrived to her, she was gracious and said thank you. Not appearing overwhelmed with joy, I asked her to send me a picture. When I saw the picture I understood her ambiguity. Now, keep in mind I do not and did not expect them to look "exactly" like the website, but close. Especially considering I paid extra for them to do so. The website photo of the arrangement looks well done, a good variety of flowers and amounts of them, etc. The photo my wife sent me was the saddest arrangement I have ever seen. There were literally half the amount of flowers in 3 of the five types included. Additionally, the flowers looked exactly like someone grabbed a bunch of "these", and chunked them in a vase. Grabbed a bunch of "those", and chunked them in a vase, etc. They were all bunched by type, no arranging at all. Also, they did not look trimmed in the slightest. There was a 6 1/2 inch difference from the tallest flower in the bunch, to the smallest. I then spent an hour, arguing with the CSR, as she's telling me the flower arrangement meets their "recipe". After I went through hell and then got out of the high water, she agreed to replace them the next day. And then had the audacity to tell me my wife had to bring the other arrangement back to the shop first!!! I replied with a few colorful words and phrases, and then ended the call. She did get the new arrangement, but I will never shop, nor recommend this place to anyone!!!! FFFFFFFFF++++++++++!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by fstop27 on November 22 2016 02:55:34 PM

2016-11-15

From You Flowers was the worse experience

"I ordered expedited flowers at 6 am 11/15/16. I received an email from the company before noon, notifying me that my order would not be arrive to my mother at the time that I was told ( the extra expedited shipping fee that i paid).

Around 3:30 pm I called to check on the status of the order as I wanted to surprise my mom with birthday flowers before the day was over or before she was unavailable to receive them. The woman that I spoke to was super rude and continued to try and argue with me after I told her I wanted a full refund, because they are unable to get the flowers to my mom until the next day 11/17/16. She gave me what I believe was a fake name ( Tiffany) and made me wait over 20 minutes to speak with a "Supervisor". whom I believe was another call person pretending to be her boss.

The whole experience was horrible and I would never again spend my money here or recommend this place to anyone.

Lets see if I actually receive my refund.

2016-08-19

Not What I Ordered!!

"I ordered a sunflower mix bouquet for my MILs birthday and they delivered an ugly houseplant!! I pad $50 for a plant that I could have gotten at a grocery store!

Never again!

This review was modified by Hope55 on August 19 2016 05:39:23 AM

2016-08-04

Major Fail

"I bought the flowers paying extra to be delivered before noon to my girlfriend office because it is her birthday. 4pm and didn't hear from my girl. Checked the status "no delivered". Called the 1-800, waited 20 minutes until finally someone picked up. Waited another 10 minutes for them to find out what happened. Turned out, they weren't able to make it. Never bother communicating to me. I am heartbroken that what I considered to be an special surprise was totally ruined now by a third party. They offered me 50% off next order. There is nothing they can do to fix what they did. Totally ruined it. I wouldn't recommend doing business with this company EVER."

2016-07-30

Embarrassing!!!

"Absolutely terrible! Shady! ZERO stars would be more acurate....

I ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday and what I ordered online was nothing even close to what was delivered. I upgraded to the "deluxe" from regular so it would be a thicker, more full arrangement. What I ordered was a beautiful purple arrangement and what i got was some DEPLETED, DYING arrangement that had a splash of purple in it. As far as my deluxe upgrade, what i got was a whole lot of green fillers, no additional flowers. It was pathetic looking. Needless to say when my girlfriend sent a picture of what she got, I was embarrased!!! I could have gone to my local grocery store and bought an arrangement for a fraction of the price, and looked a million times better than what we got.

I was looking at numerous sites to order from, and I kept going back to this one because of the 1 paticular purple arrangement. There was a 20% off discount code for ordering online, but then when I got to checkout, they tacked on a $13 delivery fee. I did not at time place the order because so many other places offered free delivery. After I excited the site, I got an email from them offering FREE delivery! Bonus! No.... I clicked on the link attached to my email, which brought up my previous order. What I did not notice at that time when I did place my order, was that they took off my 20% discount code. So I ended up paying more. Pretty Shady in my opinion.

This review was modified by niki003 on July 30 2016 09:04:58 AM

2016-05-26

Shop Elsewhere or Buy Flowers from Publix and Deliver Them Yourself!

"Ordering was simple and delivery was as promised. My complaint is the product itself. I ordered their Sweeheart Rose Bouquet, but what my GF received looked like a rose bush on crack. The actual bouquet she received was nothing like the picture on their site. The bouquet on their site looks fuller compared to what was delivered. For the price I paid, I got totally ripped off. Like other reviewers stated, I should have read the reviews before I purchased these flowers from them. Never again."

2016-05-23

Fail, no flowers sent.

"Ordered same day flowers for a friend getting out of surgery. The failed to deliver the flowers. I inquired a couple times over the next few days but they said I'd be notified when the flowers shipped. After nearly a week of no flowers I asked for a refund. Customer service was responsive and polite but I won't use them again just because they are so unreliable."

This review was modified by melmahay on May 23 2016 07:35:23 AM

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!