Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-09-23

Just awful

"Terrible experience. Worst online florist I've ever ordered from. I paid extra to have the flowers delivered to a hospital same day and they were not delivered. When I called for an explanation, I was informed that the flowers would be delivered two days later. I cancelled my order and would not recommend ordering from this company."

2017-08-19

Horrible flowers and customer service

"The floral arrangement I ordered and what I received were completely different. My order was suppose to have pink tulips, red alstroemerias and purple monte casino asters, did NOT contain any of these flowers. It was suppose to have 3 sunflowers, only had 2. Half of the arrangement only contained these small purple flowers so basically half of the arrangement was just greenery. From Your Flowers solution was to refund $17 of a $60 order. Completely unacceptable and poor customer service! She "

2017-08-09

Awful service and flowers

"The flowers were delivered a day late for my friends birthday and comparing the picture on the website to what she received I am embarrassed that I sent them. I will be posting negative feed back anywhere I can including social media. Don't waste your time and money with these people."

2017-08-04

Not what they appear to be.

"I ordered flowers for my wife for our Anniversary as I normally do, I decided on the Forever Yours selection and opted for the "Deluxe" option at $32.80 reduced from $44.99. What my wife received was what I would consider the very "Low" and of a Regular selection. The roses were okay, and there wear a few, of the purple flowers, which have not even opened yet, but "NO" pink flowers at all. In fact, there wear so many leaves and other "Green" plants, it looks more like a "Bush" than a floral arrangement. At least the vase was, as shown.... Overall, even though my wife was happy, I am not a happy camper. Not likely to EVER use this service again....."

2017-07-26

Horrible experience 2 different times!

"I ordered a flower arrangement to be sent to 2 different locations for a very specific event and was guaranteed they flowers would be delivered on that day. The one arrangement was delivered, however did not look like the original one I ordered. The other arrangement never did come. When I finally called the company, I was told that I should have received an e-mail stating the address was "too remote to be delivered." I never received any communication. The representative said that I could change the address (how was I supposed to do that?) or pick a different arrangement and have it shipped by FedEx or UPS and arrive 2 days later. When I finally picked something out, I was then told I would have to pay even more money because it cost more than what I originally ordered. When the arrangement finally arrived 2 days later, it was different from what I had even asked for. By the way....the address that was given to begin with was in the county seat!

The company then sent me a credit for the next order. So, I placed a just because order this past weekend for another friend in a different town from the previous order. I placed the order on Saturday night. On Sunday, I received a message saying the address was too remote and I needed to pick something different because there were no local florists that could deliver. Mind you, there are florists 7 miles away that deliver there all the time. I finally just told them I wanted my money back and I would not be ordering from them again because it is a waste of my time to pick something out very specific and then be told I can't send that one and have to pick a different flower out that has only one type of flower in it and not what I want at all.

2017-07-21

Don't order from 'From You Flowers'

"Lousy. I ordered flowers for my parents 67 anniversary and they didn't deliver them. Their excuse was they couldn't find any one to do the flowers. So, why didn't they let me know so I could have used another florist. Very bad service. Will not use them again.

2017-07-21

Same Day Delivery

"It is helpful to receive a phone call from the "From You Flowers" asking for my permission to use replacement flowers; however, it became a nightmare when the representative had no idea which flowers were unavailable or whether it was the centerpiece. The representative tried very hard to collect more information from the shop/store and was apologetic; however, the relayed information were unbelievable. First, he said the arrangement has been made. I questioned how the shop could have made the arrangement when the unavailable flowers were the centerpiece, white roses, and, more importantly, no permission has been given to use replacement. I demanded cancellation repeatedly. Guess what, I was put on hold again, the representative then told me the order has been out of the shop.
The representative promised a cancellation confirmation email will be sent to me in 15 minutes.
It has been more than an hour.
The one star is the lowest this review website set up, not my choice.

2017-07-13

Bulshit company!

"Never received order, terrible customer service. Will never order from them "

2017-06-13

Really frustrating and terrible

"Placed two order at different dates, one 8 days prior to delivery, both orders were not delivered on the date requested. Even paid extra for prompt and early delivery. Go somewhere else"

2017-06-11

Place is a joke....

"Paid for same day delivery. When I called in to complain, they suggested that I should just cancel the order and go to 1800 flowers. "

2017-05-23

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE

"I ordered a PREMIUM $70 flower arrangement to be delivered to my sister's house for her 60th birthday. I set the delivery date to the date of her birthday. Not only was it delivered early (the day of her son's DEATH) but also was absolutely nothing like what I had ordered and only contained SIX flowers total with no card attached. When I called the company to make them aware of the issue, they were not even aware that the flowers had been delivered. Not only did they not offer a refund, but put me on hold and forgot about me. When I called again two days later, they informed me that they could offer me a gift card, when their website says FULL REFUND. When I told them this, they said the only way I would be able to receive a full refund is if they can go to the house and PICK UP the flower arrangement they delivered 5 days prior. This is absolutely ridiculous customer service. I have never had such a terrible experience with a company in my life. The refund was never the issue, it was that I was left completely embarrassed as to the quality of what was delivered and the date it was delivered to my sister. And instead of getting an apology from the company, I got the run-around. I would never recommend this company to anyone. "

Utica, NY
2017-05-21

one day scam

"I ordered flowers to be delivered on Friday, one day same day delivery. The flowers never came on Friday, but I got an e-mail at 4:30pm from, From You Flowers promised the delivery on Saturday. They never came ton Saturday and never notified me. I went on the website to see what was going on, my account said will be delivered on Monday!!! I cancelled the order and the customer service person never said they were sorry. Nothing. The same day service is a scam to get your business."

2017-05-16

Buyer Beware!!!

"Buyer Beware!!!! I purchased flowers for my cousin the day we found out she was diagnosed with lung cancer, I paid $70.00 for the largest arrangement along with a Mylar balloon for same day delivery, she received the wrong arrangement, in fact it was a cheaper and smaller arrangement, no balloon, and the writing on the card was the likes of a 3rd grader. I called to have them fix the order and resend the one I purchased, the following day she received the order but without the $5.00 Mylar balloon I paid for. I called to speak with the manager, whose name was Jazmine who did not provide professional customer service. The purpose of me sending the large arrangement that day was to brighten up my cousin's day from receiving such devastating news and she was being discharged from the hospital that day. After speaking with Jazmine the supervisor she only refunded me a small percentage of my purchase and stated I would receive a FREE floral arrangement, FREE delivery at any time and to just use the confirmation order number form the original order. I was still not satisfied, but accepted the offer. I recently called From You Flowers to receive my free arrangement with free delivery and spoke with a representative by the name of Jose to order a Mother's Day arrangement after explaining the offer and ordering he stated I would have to pay $34.00 I explained again what the manager Jazmine stated and Jose hung up on me. I am so disgusted by this company and can not believe they are still in business, I also noticed that they advertise with their logo that News 8 (from 2009) gave them an excellent review, well that channel is in my city and I will notify them of how their company logo is being used to promote false advertisement along with the From You Flowers logo. Either this company needs to revamp the whole business or shut down. I will file a complaint along with the OVER 700 complaints towards this company with the BBB, someone needs to step in, this company is taking hard working Americans money and are not able to produce the service it advertises to provide. SHAME ON YOU- From You Flowers. I pray theses complaints and issues get addressed.

*******UPDATE 05/17/2017******

I would like to provide an update from yesterday's post, after posting my frustrations from my experience with From You Flowers I received an email requesting more information in order for the company to follow up and possibly rectify the poor customer service that was provided. I provided the information and this morning I received a call from a representative by the name of Elvira and after careful review of my complaint, the company resolved my issue in an expedited and professional manner. I received a full refund and a courtesy flower arrangement free of charge along with free shipping. I was assured by Elvira the company will follow up with the two employees that handled my order and apologized again for the horrible customer service I received. I believe every company has the ability to redeem their reputation by owning their mistake and by handling the customer with care. I would hope From You Flowers company would take a look from a different vantage point and restructure, retrain, and possibly market their brand with a fresh new look in order to polish up their diminished brand and take a new step forward with an apology to every customer who has had negative business dealings with them. In this day and age, people look for integrity within a company with an excellent customer service disposition and because with all the hard work it takes to build and maintain a company's brand, it can all be destroyed in a matter of a few swipes of the keys in reviews and poor customer service habits. So I want to say THANK YOU Elvira and From You Flowers for your due diligence in resolving my issue. KUDOS!

2017-05-15

Mother's Day disappointment

"You order one thing and get another. It looks like they went to the grocery story and got the cheapest thing they could find. "

2017-05-15

Don't expect a timely delivery or notification

"Worst flower delivery experience ever. The arrangement was for a miscarriage and should've been delivered Friday. I wasn't notified that there was a delay. The arrangement finally arrived Sunday and the flowers were wilted, almost as if they had been sitting in a car since Friday. I called customer service Monday morning. They offered to send another arrangement, however the opportunity had passed and so I requested a refund. After 26 minutes on the phone with customer service, I am finally told I will receive a refund. I will never use this company again!"

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!