Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 1.62/10 1.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.15/10 0.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.44/10 0.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-07-13

Bulshit company!

"Never received order, terrible customer service. Will never order from them "

2017-06-13

Really frustrating and terrible

"Placed two order at different dates, one 8 days prior to delivery, both orders were not delivered on the date requested. Even paid extra for prompt and early delivery. Go somewhere else"

2017-06-11

Place is a joke....

"Paid for same day delivery. When I called in to complain, they suggested that I should just cancel the order and go to 1800 flowers. "

2017-05-23

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE

"I ordered a PREMIUM $70 flower arrangement to be delivered to my sister's house for her 60th birthday. I set the delivery date to the date of her birthday. Not only was it delivered early (the day of her son's DEATH) but also was absolutely nothing like what I had ordered and only contained SIX flowers total with no card attached. When I called the company to make them aware of the issue, they were not even aware that the flowers had been delivered. Not only did they not offer a refund, but put me on hold and forgot about me. When I called again two days later, they informed me that they could offer me a gift card, when their website says FULL REFUND. When I told them this, they said the only way I would be able to receive a full refund is if they can go to the house and PICK UP the flower arrangement they delivered 5 days prior. This is absolutely ridiculous customer service. I have never had such a terrible experience with a company in my life. The refund was never the issue, it was that I was left completely embarrassed as to the quality of what was delivered and the date it was delivered to my sister. And instead of getting an apology from the company, I got the run-around. I would never recommend this company to anyone. "

Utica, NY
2017-05-21

one day scam

"I ordered flowers to be delivered on Friday, one day same day delivery. The flowers never came on Friday, but I got an e-mail at 4:30pm from, From You Flowers promised the delivery on Saturday. They never came ton Saturday and never notified me. I went on the website to see what was going on, my account said will be delivered on Monday!!! I cancelled the order and the customer service person never said they were sorry. Nothing. The same day service is a scam to get your business."

2017-05-16

Buyer Beware!!!

"Buyer Beware!!!! I purchased flowers for my cousin the day we found out she was diagnosed with lung cancer, I paid $70.00 for the largest arrangement along with a Mylar balloon for same day delivery, she received the wrong arrangement, in fact it was a cheaper and smaller arrangement, no balloon, and the writing on the card was the likes of a 3rd grader. I called to have them fix the order and resend the one I purchased, the following day she received the order but without the $5.00 Mylar balloon I paid for. I called to speak with the manager, whose name was Jazmine who did not provide professional customer service. The purpose of me sending the large arrangement that day was to brighten up my cousin's day from receiving such devastating news and she was being discharged from the hospital that day. After speaking with Jazmine the supervisor she only refunded me a small percentage of my purchase and stated I would receive a FREE floral arrangement, FREE delivery at any time and to just use the confirmation order number form the original order. I was still not satisfied, but accepted the offer. I recently called From You Flowers to receive my free arrangement with free delivery and spoke with a representative by the name of Jose to order a Mother's Day arrangement after explaining the offer and ordering he stated I would have to pay $34.00 I explained again what the manager Jazmine stated and Jose hung up on me. I am so disgusted by this company and can not believe they are still in business, I also noticed that they advertise with their logo that News 8 (from 2009) gave them an excellent review, well that channel is in my city and I will notify them of how their company logo is being used to promote false advertisement along with the From You Flowers logo. Either this company needs to revamp the whole business or shut down. I will file a complaint along with the OVER 700 complaints towards this company with the BBB, someone needs to step in, this company is taking hard working Americans money and are not able to produce the service it advertises to provide. SHAME ON YOU- From You Flowers. I pray theses complaints and issues get addressed.

*******UPDATE 05/17/2017******

I would like to provide an update from yesterday's post, after posting my frustrations from my experience with From You Flowers I received an email requesting more information in order for the company to follow up and possibly rectify the poor customer service that was provided. I provided the information and this morning I received a call from a representative by the name of Elvira and after careful review of my complaint, the company resolved my issue in an expedited and professional manner. I received a full refund and a courtesy flower arrangement free of charge along with free shipping. I was assured by Elvira the company will follow up with the two employees that handled my order and apologized again for the horrible customer service I received. I believe every company has the ability to redeem their reputation by owning their mistake and by handling the customer with care. I would hope From You Flowers company would take a look from a different vantage point and restructure, retrain, and possibly market their brand with a fresh new look in order to polish up their diminished brand and take a new step forward with an apology to every customer who has had negative business dealings with them. In this day and age, people look for integrity within a company with an excellent customer service disposition and because with all the hard work it takes to build and maintain a company's brand, it can all be destroyed in a matter of a few swipes of the keys in reviews and poor customer service habits. So I want to say THANK YOU Elvira and From You Flowers for your due diligence in resolving my issue. KUDOS!

2017-05-15

Mother's Day disappointment

"You order one thing and get another. It looks like they went to the grocery story and got the cheapest thing they could find. "

2017-05-15

Don't expect a timely delivery or notification

"Worst flower delivery experience ever. The arrangement was for a miscarriage and should've been delivered Friday. I wasn't notified that there was a delay. The arrangement finally arrived Sunday and the flowers were wilted, almost as if they had been sitting in a car since Friday. I called customer service Monday morning. They offered to send another arrangement, however the opportunity had passed and so I requested a refund. After 26 minutes on the phone with customer service, I am finally told I will receive a refund. I will never use this company again!"

2017-05-14

They Failed to Deliver Mothers Day Flowers on Mothers Day - Need I Say More?

"From You Flowers failed to deliver Mothers Day flowers on Mothers Day, providing no explanation, offering zero customer service to fix the problem, and above all, they abused the trust I gave them to deliver flowers to my mother on her big day. BIG FAIL to an organization that failed to come through as promised, and a company that does not seem to care about its customers in the least! "

2017-05-13

A Fraud!

"Horrible. They do not use local florists- they use "vendors". For $50.00 I received a handful of almost dead, cheap stems. Cannot call it an arrangement. Looked NOTHING like the photo online. Worst business. Go elsewhere. You will be disappointed at best and most likely horrified as I was. The stems my florist threw out today look better than what I received for Mothers' Day."

2017-05-13

From you flowers....FORGET IT!

"This is the sixth time overall that I have ordered from this website. And out of those six, this is the second time they have not delivered! So if your comfortable with a 66.6 % delivery rating...by all means use this website. But if your ordering for something important such as an anniversary, birthday, wedding, mother's day, father's day, graduation, or just because...I would forget this place. Nothing is more frustrating than paying for something you think will be delivered, only to be found out it's not. And, no one call's or email's you to tell you why it didn't happen. Just a....here's your money back...sorry you missed your special occasion....we were too busy for you. Maybe next time."

2017-05-04

HORRIBLE!!! NERVER EVER AGAIN

"Ordered an arrangement two day prior and pay extra for morning deliver..... I was told it would be there before 5:00PM. They called the florist; flowers were not out for delivery and would be out within a few hours!!!!
I was sending this to a business address... 5:00PM delivery.
They offered to me refund for morning delivery charge and 15% discount... I need the flowers delivered in the morning not my $4.99. I could have easily ordered from another more REPUTABLE place.

2017-04-30

So disappointed! Never again

"Soo disappointed! the flowers does not look as it is shown in the picture.. way very less flowers. So embarrassing! Never again! Wish could post the picture to show you the difference "

2017-04-25

They **** and they know it

"I wish I would have read before I ordered The person I ordered for wasn't there so they left them with someone else, "

2017-04-11

Rude and give excuses

"I called and asked to deliver flowers to my sister for her Birthday. First I am told that the day before her birthday, is not good. So they will deliver them on Sunday April 9th, 2017. well I get a call on Sunday and they have to deliver Monday...Ok I take this yet again. Then on Sunday afternoon, I get another excuse why they can not deliver Monday and would it be alright to have Fed ex or UPS deliver them in 3 to 4 days...Well hell no it is not ok. I cancelled the order.
But besides that..I wrote a message to my sister with my nick name on it and my dog....Well I was asked what the note said....and then she says well who are those people....I believe that if I wanted to send a note from Joe blow across the street it is none of her business. I will never ever use them again. I found a local Florist and will call her from now on.

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!