Friedman's Shoes / largefeet.com Reviews - friedmansshoes.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 1 reviews

Friedman's Shoes / largefeet.com is not a merchant member
Friedman's Shoes / largefeet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"Responsible seller!

Friedman's shoes reimbursed me for the mistake of sending me a wrong pair of shoes I ordered in the first place. I sent it back to them out of pocket and waited an additional two weeks for the correct shoes to send to me.

Although it was a "troublesome" experience, they gave me a free next-day delivery as soon as the shipment came in to them. I received my shoes exactly the next day as promised. The sale rep Marty was obligated enough to call me two days later checking in and asking of my satisfaction.

I thought I was going to give up on Friedman's shoes (largefeet.com), but I might make a purchase from them in the future. Hopefully they will not make any unnecessary mistake for their customers. That's the only thing I'd hate to experience.

modified review This review was modified by Austin_K on August 16 2006 02:45:19 PM