• Address: 34125 U.S. 19 N
    • Fax: 727-450-7808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Curtis Miller of Freight Center (Maine) was very courteous, knowledgeable and an expert at his craft. From the very first phone call, he followed through with all the transactions to the point of going above and beyond in making sure that the pickup and delivery of my 1982 Suzuki GS550L motorcycle was in sound condition. When it arrived everything was intact. I want to commend him for his services. Thank you for the great service you provided to me. Sincerely, Ernest ... American Eagles Cycle Group of New York"

"Freight Center makes my life a whole lot easier it saves the company money and allows for alot less hassle choosing freight companies. Not to mention easier tracking and accounting.

Thanks Freight Center

" Freight center staff has been very helpful the agent assignred to my account as well as his colleagues very happy with all service to date. Thank You Jess Adams"

"Shipment hasn't been complete yet."

"Good experience. Easy to work with."

"This order started out being assigned to Central Freight. They were scheduled to arrive on Friday, 4/11 before 4pm however they did not show up. I called them on Monday morning to make sure that they would be here to pick up the pallet by 430 and I was assured that someone would be here no later than 430pm, again, they were a no show. By this time our pallet was late and our freightcenter rep Darlene Daly had setup a different carrier to pickup on Tuesday 4/15. We were then 3 days late with the order. We are very dissatisfied with Central freight but also with Freightcenter to continue to allow them as an option. This is not the first time Central Freight has been days late for pick up and they are unreliable so they should no longer be an option when I request a quote. "

"Freight Center is a great company to work with. They can always handle our freight shipments and very friendly and knowledgeable. "

"for one shipment they charge twice "

"excellent service as always"

"FreightCenter is good to work with and prompt to contact you when needed."

"I have use differnt shipping companys in the past Freight Center by far is the best with the service they provide their customers.

"Great, polite and fast service !"

"i found FreightCenter by mistake when i was googling for a new company to quote my freight shipments, and i am glad i did. quick, speedy, dependable service."

"FreightCenter has had amazing pricing while still providing us with reliable shippers and timely service. I have been very impressed with my account rep and his efforts to meet my every need. They have exceeded my expectations time and again."

"Wonderful and timely company to work!"

FreightCenter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FreightCenter is a merchant member
FreightCenter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.