• Address: 34125 U.S. 19 N

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"I recommend FreightCenter to any and everyone who needs to send freight. They are the greatest, informed, experienced reliable, patient and just great to work with"

"If there were a zero star rating I would choose that. Dropped off shipment on 2 Sep and was told delivery about 10 Sep. Shipment did not leave origin until 17 Sep after lots of inquiries. It is now 13 Oct and shipment still not delivered and cannot get agent Thomas Boyd to respond to email/phone. DO NOT USE FREIGHTCENTER.com!"

"Christian Ramsey has been a big help whenever I need to ship something freight. It's quick and the pricing is good. Never had a problem with Freightcenter"

"Took a long time for the transition from start to finishe"

"they are always top notch service and helpful and try real hard to prevent mistakes we use them all the time
paul
central ohio heaters

"My freight broker is great but your carriers are not very
reliable I always have to call Sandy and let her know they did not pick up or even call it is taking me to call twice to let Sandy know they didn't pick up again and not even the courtesy of a call.This happened just yesterday and my customer needs this on time for a show if this happens again I will be forced to look for other shipping companies.

"Great job. I always get fast results and a reliable delivery when I use Freightcenter! Keep up the good work."

"I have used Freightcenter for many shipments in the last year, they have taken a huge burden from my staff and give us better prices than dealing directly with the carriers. Would not ship any other way."

"YOUR DRIVERS DON'T SEEM TO BE IN A BAD MOOD ALL THE TIME , WHICH HAS A CALMING EFFECT ON EVERYONE INVOLVED"

"Called twice, in the last 2 weeks, to try to find out why I was charged extra for a shipment, no call back. Customer service needs to be replaced."

"sales rep sent duplicate BOL, and we got charged for the mistake, still fighting freightcenter about this, also scheduled a pickup when the freight was not ready carrier charged me for this as well, still fighting freightcenter about this as well"

"Never been disappointed in the 4 years of doing business with them. Dan Winkle, my service provider, is the best. Always there, always finds me the best quote and is very personable.
Great Job. No need for me to change

"Freight center is my go to for LTL shipping even international. Always the best rates a super customer service. I recommend them to everyone I talk to. My account rep Robert is literally a friend I have never seen!! "

"Good customer service. But I never got confirmation that the item was picked up yesterday."

"Freight Center was quick and responsive to our needs. We are happy to use their services.
Mark Rogers

FreightCenter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FreightCenter is a merchant member
FreightCenter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.