Stores > FreightCenter

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-01-29

BAD SERVICE

"It took three days to agree for a shipment. One telephone call I was lift hold over 1.5 hours
while she lift for the day.

2015-11-17

"delivery man was so nice

2015-10-29

"Could not have asked for a better experience."

2015-10-15

"My motorcycle was shipped with zero hassle, and arrived ahead of schedule and in perfect shape. It was shipped twice. Denver to Boston and back. Friendly service too. You e got my future business!"

2015-10-14

"Have used Freight Ctr a number of times in past. I sell and ship Antique/Vintage furniture nationwide and have always had good results with them.

Ed Michinski
StonehouseAntiques.com

Nashua, NH
2015-10-14

"WARNING!!
Do not use FREIGHT CENTER for ANY shipping needs. They stole money from our account as we had to pay an agreed price of $632.85 prior to shipping. We gave them all the info., dimensions, weight, crated the tools we had to be delivered and PAID IN FULL prior to shipping!! $632.85 is what we were supposed to be charged for the shipping of the tools from FL to MA. WE were PAID IN FULL. There was a dock there, at both locations, that was used by the delivery person.

Two weeks AFTER delivery, we were charged an ADDITIONAL $990.73 that was taken from our account!!!! We were unsuccessful in our attempt to get that money BACK!!!!

This company is a RIP OFF!! then they actually tried to charge the business that the tools were delivered too!! OMG!

We had to close that account and it was a nightmare and still is as we are still unable to recover our money that they took!!!

NEVER USE FREIGHT CENTER!!! WARNING!!!! we ARE OUTRAGED!!!

2015-10-10

"Everything was Great & On time! Thank you! Daniel Gallegos D & S Services Inc."

2015-10-09

"I paid extra $ to have it time critical shipped. It arrive 3 days late and damaged. Damage was noted by YRC freight agent who received the shipment. Then I was charged additional $ for overweight. My shipping charges should have been returned to me according to Scott Brooks of FreightCenter but I have received nothing. VERY DISSATISFIED. "

2015-10-09

"THEY WERE GREAT, VERY SATISFIED. DO NOT KNOW IF THE ITEMS ARE DELIVERED AND WHAT CONDITION WAS THE ITEM WHEN THEY WERE DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESSES. ALFRED SINISGALLI."

2015-10-08

"I have used FC several times in the past few years and have always been satisfied with the service. I just shipped 3 crates to 3 different locations and everything arrived on-time and intact. Two of the crates I was the shipper and the receiver so I saw first hand the entire process. They are also very helpful when calling the service center for tracking and walking you thru the process.
*I wish there was a way to get an accurate weight at the depot so that there are no back end surprises. Estimating the weight between a high and a low for an "estimated quote" and then getting the actual weight upon drop-off would eliminate back end charges. They are my shipping choice from now on!

2015-10-08

"custamer service was a joke will never use again

2015-10-08

"Our contact at Freightcenter was excellent. We were kept informed every step of the process. The price was very competitive, and the execution was flawless."

2015-10-08

"The complete deal from understanding your needs to fulfilling requirements in a timely, efficient manner."

2015-10-08

"Our experience with FreightCenter has been very satisfying. Angels is outstanding to work with and we will continue to use FreightCenter!"

2015-10-08

"I paid for an on-time delivery - it showed up 12.5 hours late. I paid for three additional laborers to assist with the move - none of them arrived. It negatively affected many aspects of my job, making my company look very unorganized and unprofessional. I could not be more disappointed in the service."

Share FreightCenter's store rating

FreightCenter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FreightCenter is not a merchant member
FreightCenter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!