Stores > FreightCenter

• Business Hours: M-F: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m./ Sat: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. / Sun: Closed
    • Fax: 727-450-7808

2016-06-17

will not deliver

"forgot to put my shipment on the truck!! then customer service did nothing to solve the issue. I called and emailed and got nowhere. Avoid at all costs."

2016-04-08

dishonest business... tries to steal money direct from accounts

"Tried to resolve this issue to no avail . Claimed my shipment was exactly 300 lbs over weight. NOT TRUE..... they took funds from my bank with out notifying me. I was able to get my Bank to stand with me and refunded my funds.
This was an ordeal from start to .....still not finished.... with them. I build custom furniture and know the weight of materials. I also use the wood industry weight and measure guide for figuring out weights of my crates plus I add for the crating materials. It has been accurate for years doing this.
Steve Miller totally screwed up my shipment. did not send the paper work to the trucking co. Didi not schedule a pick as he said he had. The day comes and goes no truck. I call and find out nothing had been done. Long story short I ended up having to take this crate and drive it 190 miles round trip to the freight terminal. 5 hours later and $50 worth of gas I am home. I am a 1 man shop so when I am not here I am not making any money.
I had no real problem doing this as it was for my client and they were waiting on there new custom made king size Walnut bed frame. I got it to them late but only by a day.
the next thing I know they take out over $200 claiming over weight....800 lbs they say....not possible I can not move an 800 lbs crate by my self. I can just barley move one that is 500 to maybe 600 lbs max. I am 62.
I have photos of this bed and anybody can look at it and there in no way for it to weigh 800lbs.
Now I send them an invoice for doing their job for my gas and time. Basically I was told to stuff it.
I tried to reason with the agent ...I walk away from ir and they walk away from it...I still with that offer leave $230 on the table for my time loss. after the $200 they walk from...NO WAY WILL THEY DO THIS....
they say keep shipping and we will remove the supposed bill. I do and nothing happens. I try to ship again and find out they have not removed it but instead turn it over to a collections agency and file on my credit..NOW I AM PISSED OFF...
SUPERVISOR CHAD WILL NOT RETURN CALLS OR ANSWER HIS PHONE.
I do not have polite language to describe his total lack of professionalism.
This company is dishonest as I now find out....I am only one of dozens if not hundreds of client who have been harmed .They will flat out try to steal your money once they your card info.
I have sent numerous links to the collections people today... we will see if this company has any integrity and refuses to work with a company that is defrauding clients in numerous different ways.
DO NOT USE FREIGHT CENTER.COM..........TOTALLY DISHONEST........LAIRS AND CHEATS......
A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF WHY OUR COUNTRY IS IN THE SHAPE IT IS IN......I CAN STEAL MINE AND F.......U..... IS THEIR COMPLETE AND TOTAL APPROACH TO BUSINESS.....
S. CARLISLE

This review was modified by SCARLISLE11111 on April 08 2016 05:05:03 PM

2016-03-22

ADDITIONAL CHARGES

"Ended up costing me more than double what was quoted."

This review was modified by transmission on March 22 2016 06:38:56 AM

2016-01-29

BAD SERVICE

"It took three days to agree for a shipment. One telephone call I was lift hold over 1.5 hours
while she lift for the day.

2015-11-17

"delivery man was so nice

2015-10-29

"Could not have asked for a better experience."

2015-10-15

"My motorcycle was shipped with zero hassle, and arrived ahead of schedule and in perfect shape. It was shipped twice. Denver to Boston and back. Friendly service too. You e got my future business!"

2015-10-14

"Have used Freight Ctr a number of times in past. I sell and ship Antique/Vintage furniture nationwide and have always had good results with them.

Ed Michinski
StonehouseAntiques.com

Nashua, NH
2015-10-14

"WARNING!!
Do not use FREIGHT CENTER for ANY shipping needs. They stole money from our account as we had to pay an agreed price of $632.85 prior to shipping. We gave them all the info., dimensions, weight, crated the tools we had to be delivered and PAID IN FULL prior to shipping!! $632.85 is what we were supposed to be charged for the shipping of the tools from FL to MA. WE were PAID IN FULL. There was a dock there, at both locations, that was used by the delivery person.

Two weeks AFTER delivery, we were charged an ADDITIONAL $990.73 that was taken from our account!!!! We were unsuccessful in our attempt to get that money BACK!!!!

This company is a RIP OFF!! then they actually tried to charge the business that the tools were delivered too!! OMG!

We had to close that account and it was a nightmare and still is as we are still unable to recover our money that they took!!!

NEVER USE FREIGHT CENTER!!! WARNING!!!! we ARE OUTRAGED!!!

2015-10-10

"Everything was Great & On time! Thank you! Daniel Gallegos D & S Services Inc."

2015-10-09

"I paid extra $ to have it time critical shipped. It arrive 3 days late and damaged. Damage was noted by YRC freight agent who received the shipment. Then I was charged additional $ for overweight. My shipping charges should have been returned to me according to Scott Brooks of FreightCenter but I have received nothing. VERY DISSATISFIED. "

2015-10-09

"THEY WERE GREAT, VERY SATISFIED. DO NOT KNOW IF THE ITEMS ARE DELIVERED AND WHAT CONDITION WAS THE ITEM WHEN THEY WERE DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESSES. ALFRED SINISGALLI."

2015-10-08

"I have used FC several times in the past few years and have always been satisfied with the service. I just shipped 3 crates to 3 different locations and everything arrived on-time and intact. Two of the crates I was the shipper and the receiver so I saw first hand the entire process. They are also very helpful when calling the service center for tracking and walking you thru the process.
*I wish there was a way to get an accurate weight at the depot so that there are no back end surprises. Estimating the weight between a high and a low for an "estimated quote" and then getting the actual weight upon drop-off would eliminate back end charges. They are my shipping choice from now on!

2015-10-08

"custamer service was a joke will never use again

2015-10-08

"Our contact at Freightcenter was excellent. We were kept informed every step of the process. The price was very competitive, and the execution was flawless."

Share FreightCenter's store rating

FreightCenter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FreightCenter is not a merchant member
FreightCenter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!