• Address: 34125 U.S. 19 N
    • Customer Support: 800-716-7608
    • Business Hours: M-F: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m./ Sat: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. / Sun: Closed
    • Fax: 727-450-7808

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I would like to begin this review by highlighting Curtis Miller (account manager). Curtis went above and beyond in what has been a difficult time for my family and myself. Sadly our Mother passed away and I needed a way to ship some items from her house in Chattanooga, TN to my home in New Braunfels, TX. His patience and desire to help me in my time of need was phenomenal. The items I shipped are all I have left of my parents and there importance is immeasurable. Curtis frequently contacted me with updates on the progress of my freight, always providing genuine concern for my questions and needs. Curtis made my first and what may be my only freight shipping experience the best that I could have ever imagined. If I am ever in a need again, or I know anyone that is in a need for the use of freight shipping I will most certainly recommend FreightCenter.com. My items arrived fast and everyone from the pick-up driver to the drop off driver where top notch. Thank you Curtis Miller and FreightCenter.com for making what could have been a incredibly stressful situation a smooth and expeditious process."

"I truly was amazed how smooth my experience went with freight center. I called in confusion & despair after not doing well with our companies. I was fortunate to have Curtis Miller as the representative. He was kind, courteous, and very professional in helping me transport our sons scooter from NY to Florida. He kept on top of it all, from the pick up date and times, right down to the actual delivery...
I was offered a resonal price as well!
Though to some this may sound small,transporting a scooter, but to this Mom who knows nothing about anything, Curtis was extrememly helpful, and I am so greatful for his expertise and compassion!

"Curtis Miller of Freight Center (Maine) was very courteous, knowledgeable and an expert at his craft. From the very first phone call, he followed through with all the transactions to the point of going above and beyond in making sure that the pickup and delivery of my 1982 Suzuki GS550L motorcycle was in sound condition. When it arrived everything was intact. I want to commend him for his services. Thank you for the great service you provided to me. Sincerely, Ernest ... American Eagles Cycle Group of New York"

"Freight Center makes my life a whole lot easier it saves the company money and allows for alot less hassle choosing freight companies. Not to mention easier tracking and accounting.

Thanks Freight Center

" Freight center staff has been very helpful the agent assignred to my account as well as his colleagues very happy with all service to date. Thank You Jess Adams"

"Shipment hasn't been complete yet."

"Good experience. Easy to work with."

"This order started out being assigned to Central Freight. They were scheduled to arrive on Friday, 4/11 before 4pm however they did not show up. I called them on Monday morning to make sure that they would be here to pick up the pallet by 430 and I was assured that someone would be here no later than 430pm, again, they were a no show. By this time our pallet was late and our freightcenter rep Darlene Daly had setup a different carrier to pickup on Tuesday 4/15. We were then 3 days late with the order. We are very dissatisfied with Central freight but also with Freightcenter to continue to allow them as an option. This is not the first time Central Freight has been days late for pick up and they are unreliable so they should no longer be an option when I request a quote. "

"Freight Center is a great company to work with. They can always handle our freight shipments and very friendly and knowledgeable. "

"for one shipment they charge twice "

"excellent service as always"

"FreightCenter is good to work with and prompt to contact you when needed."

"I have use differnt shipping companys in the past Freight Center by far is the best with the service they provide their customers.

"Great, polite and fast service !"

"i found FreightCenter by mistake when i was googling for a new company to quote my freight shipments, and i am glad i did. quick, speedy, dependable service."

FreightCenter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FreightCenter is a merchant member
FreightCenter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.