• FreightCenter

Product & services pricing Rating 3.46/10 3.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10

"I shipped two shipments recently and was charged additional 300.00 each because of a lift gate fee I will never use freight center again for my biz!!!! I've been writing bad reviews!! Onlin
Brandon farner 724-503-5388

"I want to take this time to thank Shannon at Freight Center for her exemplary service in handling our shipment. Even though I had some doubts about being overcharged after reading some complaints, she assured me that as long as I was correct in my description, size and weight I had nothing to fear and she was correct. We had one issue but it was due to the trucking company driver checking wrong box on delivery receipt. Kudos to Shannon, Phil and the Freightcenter.com team! Chris D."

"Misrepresented what they can actually do for you online. If you can't one day ship an item, then it shouldn't be an option."

"Terrible Company to deal with . Will not help you. STAY AWAY!!!!!"

"Very professional service well done. Thanks!"

"CAME ON THE SLOT I HAVE OPEN FOR PICK UP. THE DRIVER WAS NICE & EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTYLY :) "

"Calyn is extremely helpful and friendly. He's made the process of moving pallets to various shows around the country very easy and stress free."

"The carrier chosen via Freight Centre arrived outside of the pick-up window, even though we specified the closing time to our Freight Centre representative and advised that carrier was not to show up after 4:00 pm. As a result of the carrier's late arrival, the pick-up was missed and had to subsequently re-scheduled for the next day. Nevertheless, Freight Centre still charged for the missed pick-up (despite the fact that they were going to notify the carrier about the 4 PM closing time)."

"Good representative but my issue is with fees. After booking hidden fees are assessed for a "call" that needs to be made to recipient upon delivery. This should be in the calculated rate. Additionally, after a shipping company reclassified a load (not freight centers fault), freight center automatically charged me as well as added additional fees for the reclassification. I didn't even know until I saw the credit card charges. Overall dissatisfaction with hidden charges. "

"My rep. Blake Parlett is always on top of my bookings and handles every detail even though I can be very hard to please.
Also, he is always very courteous and helpful.

"Our customer had a strict time line for receiving our equipment and our Freight Center representative provided additional personal attention and recommendation for the best carrier based on the location and required deadline. "

"I went on line and got a quote of $530 to ship when your rep. got threw with it the quote was $680 . By then the customer had already paid and I was stuck with the difference. Your agent first told me the difference was I forgot the lift gates needed. So I said go ahead my mistake. Later I entered the data and got my original price of $530 with lift gates. Then your agent said I used the wrong frieght class. Your computer picked the class fron my discription. She said it was still my fault. I will never use your company again."

"very good place to work with."

"Freight Center's customer service is one of the best out there. Very glad with our experience."

"Very competent and it's great to work with the same broker that gets to know your product and how to ship it and where it's going. Super competent with very competitive rates.

Share FreightCenter's store rating

FreightCenter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FreightCenter is a merchant member
FreightCenter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,885 merchant members.