• Address: 34125 U.S. 19 N

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"This company sux
Guys please never ever make deal with them!!!!
I pay for delivery 30000 dollars motorbike
The freight center company never contact the dealer to make appointment for pickup the motorbike
(The agent from freight center company should call to dealer in 24 h after my paiment , nobody from freight center company call to dealer in 2 weeks )
I cancel payment on my credit card
They keep calling me now and asking about cancelation fee
Be carful with this company !!!!

"This company is a complete sham!... They will quote you a nice price to get your business. When they pickup next thing you know they are calling you with Up-charges. first one being that a new or rookie misquoted the whole transaction and we would be charged the correct amount had it been done right. Once they have your items you are strong-armed into up-charges. What started out as a $195 delivery quote ended being $445. What was also stated was that it would be a 2 business day delivery. it has been 10 days and we still have not received it. Turns out they want another set amount to deliver it on its last journey to our destination. We decided that we had had enough and let us know where it was and we would go and get it ourselves. Turns out the person on the phone did not know where it was at? after an hour she called and informed us that it was in Atlanta, but we could not pick it up because we were not the authorized shipper. The location from which it was picked up at was now all the sudden were in charge of its release to us. They know who to call for the extra money and were happy to receive this from us, but it was not ours to pick up. After several hours and had contacted the location and shipping manager we were finally released to pick up. I am not sure if this was the company I used to send a large order to QVC several years ago but they also strong-armed me midway for more money. This seems to be a running scam as a friend of mine has suffered the same grievances. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY unless you are tolerant of dealing with scammers. Use a well established freight company direct. You may get a higher price but you they will not have a drawer full of excuses blaming other companies for your troubles, as they only took your order and after that it is the shipping companies screwing you! These 5 star people on here have made it obvious that they work for Freightcenter as they or nobody are perfect. Bring it down to a 4 then this should throw the dogs off their tracks. "

"This company is a bunch of crooks. There customer service is a joke. My company booked four shipments with them and every one had a problem. The fourth, and last shipment, they showed up to pick up cargo with a trailer that had so many holes in it we had to reject the truck. They rebooked with another carrier 10 days and they never showed up to pick up the cargo. The company processed the charge on our credit card and refused to issue a credit. We are now in a fight to get our money back. Do not ever pay them with a credit card.
Better yet, find a legitimate company to do business with.

"worst company ever . 48 days countless emails and phone calls to move a refrigerator from la to seattle .delivered laying on its back compleetly trashed .thier response quote " shippings already been paid good luck" do not trust these guys they are straight up theives im out a thousand bucks with no refrigerator"

"I went online and did a little research on this company. I saw really good reviews and bad reviews at the same time and we thought we could trust the good reviews and use this company to send our shipments. All those good reviews were just a lie and this company is FRAUD company. They could not deliver our items on their promised time which we paid extra for that reason and then after calling them they refused to credit us since it was late. Then they placed 2 more charges of a total of $500 right after we called them and told them that we will report you. We talked with Jennifer Rendine who was so called the manager, constantly lying about and blaming the reason the shipment was late. Now they do not response back our emails or phone calls. We reported them for doing fraudulent activities on internet. Watch out for these scammers.

"I recommend FreightCenter to any and everyone who needs to send freight. They are the greatest, informed, experienced reliable, patient and just great to work with"

"If there were a zero star rating I would choose that. Dropped off shipment on 2 Sep and was told delivery about 10 Sep. Shipment did not leave origin until 17 Sep after lots of inquiries. It is now 13 Oct and shipment still not delivered and cannot get agent Thomas Boyd to respond to email/phone. DO NOT USE FREIGHTCENTER.com!"

"Christian Ramsey has been a big help whenever I need to ship something freight. It's quick and the pricing is good. Never had a problem with Freightcenter"

"Took a long time for the transition from start to finishe"

"they are always top notch service and helpful and try real hard to prevent mistakes we use them all the time
paul
central ohio heaters

"My freight broker is great but your carriers are not very
reliable I always have to call Sandy and let her know they did not pick up or even call it is taking me to call twice to let Sandy know they didn't pick up again and not even the courtesy of a call.This happened just yesterday and my customer needs this on time for a show if this happens again I will be forced to look for other shipping companies.

"Great job. I always get fast results and a reliable delivery when I use Freightcenter! Keep up the good work."

"I have used Freightcenter for many shipments in the last year, they have taken a huge burden from my staff and give us better prices than dealing directly with the carriers. Would not ship any other way."

"YOUR DRIVERS DON'T SEEM TO BE IN A BAD MOOD ALL THE TIME , WHICH HAS A CALMING EFFECT ON EVERYONE INVOLVED"

"Called twice, in the last 2 weeks, to try to find out why I was charged extra for a shipment, no call back. Customer service needs to be replaced."

FreightCenter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FreightCenter is a merchant member
FreightCenter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,902 merchant members.