Stores > FreightCenter

ship@freightcenter.com
      800-716-7608

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review FreightCenter by clicking a star below.
2017-05-27

Impressed with Service and Pricing.

"I compared rates online with several services such as Fedex and the Post. Limitations on weight restricted me from using their services. After setting up several accounting with freight companies I decided to try a freight broker. FreightCenter helped me identify which carrier would be fit my needs. They should me the cost savings offered from all their partner carriers and the service times I could expect. The billing was easy and the transaction went flawless. Thank you so much. I look forward to shipping more with your services in the near future."

2017-05-12

HORRIBLE, Crooks.

"Here is how this crooked business robs you and ties your hands as a consumer. They "remeasured my package and suddenly claimed that the width was 44 inches instead of 18. They also changes the freight code resulting in an additional $300 of charge that appeared, without my permission, on the credit card statement. Their customer service department is pleasant enough, but they take no responsibility for this fraud. They pass the buck and say that it was their subcontracted shipper that remeasured it. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS. "

2017-03-30

Same sad story here! Do not use this company!

"Do not use this company! A month later we got an additional charge on our Visa for 3 times the original charge even though our package measurements were actually smaller then we gave them. Looking at all these reviews with the same sad story. Complete crooks at Freightcenter!"

2017-02-01

Bait and Switch? Double charged?

"After checking out several options to ship a cabinet, family heirloom, from FL to AZ, I went with Freight Center as the price was within the acceptable limits and they were brokering for several different freight companies to offer the best deal.

All went well and the freight company, SALA, picked it up when they said that they would and delivered it four days later, undamaged. For that reason along they get two stars.
About two weeks AFTER the delivery, I get a "Billing Adjustment" stating that they were going to charge my credit card for an amount just under the original amount, so I would be paying twice what we agreed upon.

I called Freight Center to dispute this charge and the young lady said that the freight company, SALA, stated that it weighed twice as much as what the actual weight was. I advised that we weighed it, (already packaged) and the weight was less then what I had stated in the beginning to get the quote. She advised that without having it "professionally" weighed my scales didn't count. She then wanted me to either produce or to create a manufacture's statement with the weight listed. I said that I cannot produce any paperwork as it is way too old and I was not going to “create” a piece of paper stating the origin when I didn't know as it was passed down in my family for many, many years and I had no idea where it was made or by whom.

I am sad to report that I have to fight this battle to prove my innocence because they want to charge me double and stating that it weighs twice as much as it actually does.

2017-01-19

I would rate them 0 stars if available!

"I would give them NO stars if it were available. I had boxed machines shipped and stored in my warehouse. A few months later I needed to use them for a customer and found (2) two crushed and damaged beyond repair. The companies position is that they are not responsible for "concealed" damage after 12 days. Now how would anyone know that there is damage if there is no sign of damage to the box, but the machine is destroyed IN the box? Does every retailer open every box to check for damage? Absolutely NOT! I recommend everyone think very carefully before using their "services"."

2016-06-17

will not deliver

"forgot to put my shipment on the truck!! then customer service did nothing to solve the issue. I called and emailed and got nowhere. Avoid at all costs."

2016-04-08

dishonest business... tries to steal money direct from accounts

"Tried to resolve this issue to no avail . Claimed my shipment was exactly 300 lbs over weight. NOT TRUE..... they took funds from my bank with out notifying me. I was able to get my Bank to stand with me and refunded my funds.
This was an ordeal from start to .....still not finished.... with them. I build custom furniture and know the weight of materials. I also use the wood industry weight and measure guide for figuring out weights of my crates plus I add for the crating materials. It has been accurate for years doing this.
Steve Miller totally screwed up my shipment. did not send the paper work to the trucking co. Didi not schedule a pick as he said he had. The day comes and goes no truck. I call and find out nothing had been done. Long story short I ended up having to take this crate and drive it 190 miles round trip to the freight terminal. 5 hours later and $50 worth of gas I am home. I am a 1 man shop so when I am not here I am not making any money.
I had no real problem doing this as it was for my client and they were waiting on there new custom made king size Walnut bed frame. I got it to them late but only by a day.
the next thing I know they take out over $200 claiming over weight....800 lbs they say....not possible I can not move an 800 lbs crate by my self. I can just barley move one that is 500 to maybe 600 lbs max. I am 62.
I have photos of this bed and anybody can look at it and there in no way for it to weigh 800lbs.
Now I send them an invoice for doing their job for my gas and time. Basically I was told to stuff it.
I tried to reason with the agent ...I walk away from ir and they walk away from it...I still with that offer leave $230 on the table for my time loss. after the $200 they walk from...NO WAY WILL THEY DO THIS....
they say keep shipping and we will remove the supposed bill. I do and nothing happens. I try to ship again and find out they have not removed it but instead turn it over to a collections agency and file on my credit..NOW I AM PISSED OFF...
SUPERVISOR CHAD WILL NOT RETURN CALLS OR ANSWER HIS PHONE.
I do not have polite language to describe his total lack of professionalism.
This company is dishonest as I now find out....I am only one of dozens if not hundreds of client who have been harmed .They will flat out try to steal your money once they your card info.
I have sent numerous links to the collections people today... we will see if this company has any integrity and refuses to work with a company that is defrauding clients in numerous different ways.
DO NOT USE FREIGHT CENTER.COM..........TOTALLY DISHONEST........LAIRS AND CHEATS......
A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF WHY OUR COUNTRY IS IN THE SHAPE IT IS IN......I CAN STEAL MINE AND F.......U..... IS THEIR COMPLETE AND TOTAL APPROACH TO BUSINESS.....
S. CARLISLE

2016-03-22

ADDITIONAL CHARGES

"Ended up costing me more than double what was quoted."

2016-01-29

BAD SERVICE

"It took three days to agree for a shipment. One telephone call I was lift hold over 1.5 hours
while she lift for the day.

2015-11-17

"delivery man was so nice

2015-10-29

"Could not have asked for a better experience."

2015-10-15

"My motorcycle was shipped with zero hassle, and arrived ahead of schedule and in perfect shape. It was shipped twice. Denver to Boston and back. Friendly service too. You e got my future business!"

2015-10-14

"Have used Freight Ctr a number of times in past. I sell and ship Antique/Vintage furniture nationwide and have always had good results with them.

Ed Michinski
StonehouseAntiques.com

Nashua, NH
2015-10-14

"WARNING!!
Do not use FREIGHT CENTER for ANY shipping needs. They stole money from our account as we had to pay an agreed price of $632.85 prior to shipping. We gave them all the info., dimensions, weight, crated the tools we had to be delivered and PAID IN FULL prior to shipping!! $632.85 is what we were supposed to be charged for the shipping of the tools from FL to MA. WE were PAID IN FULL. There was a dock there, at both locations, that was used by the delivery person.

Two weeks AFTER delivery, we were charged an ADDITIONAL $990.73 that was taken from our account!!!! We were unsuccessful in our attempt to get that money BACK!!!!

This company is a RIP OFF!! then they actually tried to charge the business that the tools were delivered too!! OMG!

We had to close that account and it was a nightmare and still is as we are still unable to recover our money that they took!!!

NEVER USE FREIGHT CENTER!!! WARNING!!!! we ARE OUTRAGED!!!

2015-10-10

"Everything was Great & On time! Thank you! Daniel Gallegos D & S Services Inc."

Share FreightCenter's store rating

FreightCenter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FreightCenter is not a merchant member
FreightCenter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!