"If you are looking for a free website builder, try this FreeWebsite.com. I just fill up their form and after a few days they had delivered the website. If I will define Freewebsite.com in just one word, I will define it “GREAT'”. This site helps me so much, I have now a fabulous website for my business. The design of the website is awesome, it improves my business a lot. They help me to earn money because for me if my website is great, lots of customers will visit it that's why I got new customers because of this fantastic site. Their service is excellent even though it's free. I will suggest Freewebsite.com to my friends thanks to FreeWebsite.com."

"I don't usually review websites but felt like this is my way of paying for the amazing website that I received from freewebsite.com. I am able to code my own websites but the time and effort that is required to make sure that it is adaptable and looks nice is not worth it anymore! Especially when you can get such a great looking website for free. Freewebsite.com makes website creation and maintenance as simple as possible so you don't waste hours customizing every little detail and lose sight of getting the content online. This lack of customization could be a drawback for some, but the professional outlay seems to make up for it, at least in my book.

Going back and forth to create a perfect website was a breeze and I was up and running in less than 3 days! That included a revision, content filling, SEO optimization and everything, they make it extremely easy. There are a few paid options to increase the functionality of the website but for a basic website the free version will heavily exceed your expectations (at least they did for me!)

Most of the free website builders that I have tried in the past are riddled with ads, so I was pleasantly surprised when there wasn't any ads on the free website. No banner ads or anything! I was and still am amazed at how they can offer such a quality product without running ads. But I guess their paid features let them make enough money to run everything, which is amazing because it allows everyone to have a very professional website for Free!!!

Out of all of the free website builders that I've used (I've used just about all of them) freewebsite.com is head and shoulders above the competition. It is so simple and they are willing to help you every step of the way. I couldn't recommend freewebsite.com enough!

"Freewebsite.com is just the thing I required for starting my own free web service.
The plus point when the website loads is the video. Its so clear and crisp telling us precisely what general website building difficulties are, and how Freewebsite.com removes them, for FR.....wait for it....EEEE!

"I normally don't take time to tell anyone about my experience but this was so easy. The online form for a free website was short and only took me a couple of minutes to fill out, so I went for it. I still can't believe I was able to get this level of website without paying someone a ton of money. I figured there must be a catch, but I read everything and couldn't find hidden fees or strings in order to get the completely free website. The only thing I did notice is if I want some extras or a more customized website that I had to pay extra, but I understand that and I opted for the free website to begin. Once I know what I am doing, I might go for some of the custom options, since I really didn't know what I wanted at first. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks freewebsite.com guys for helping me get started."

"I've been using freewebsite.com for about 3 months now and would highly recommend this for people who aren't familiar with building websites and hosting services. I would also recommend it for the novice starter because it's a very simple and easy alternative to the free hosting websites out there, which usually spam your page with ads, no ads here. I haven't needed to use the customer service but they will help update your site, I've heard others praising about it, so it's good to know it's there if I ever need any help. Definitely give it a try. "

"Thanks, guys ... I can't believe how fast you built my free website. When my friend told me about FreeWebsite.com, I thought he was joking. But I decided to give you a try and it only took me a few minutes to sign up and thanks to your easy menu selection, I was able to get what I wanted. No doubt, it would have taken me days to do this myself and it never would have looked this good. To think I could get a professional looking free website that is so easy to use is hard for anyone to imagine, but you guys rocked it and I am so happy! "

"As an online business owner you NEED a website that looks professional and is simple to use especially if you aren't a web designer or can't afford to hire one. When you sign up for freewebsite.com your website is designed for you. It's as easy as 1-2-3 to sign up and get started. The service delivers exactly what it says it does. You don't need a credit card to sign up. Of course if you want more advanced features they have them at a highly affordable price. My experience this far has been great. I have gotten so much more traffic and sales building my website through freewebsite.com then I could have ever gotten on my own. I recommend myfreewebsite.com to anyone that wants to set up a personal site or small business site. It literally only takes 5 minutes to sign up and get started! "

"FreeWebsite.com makes my website for business great. I'm not a web developer but I want something great and attractive wherein my website will stand out specially in the eye of my customers. At first I have doubts to get this free website in a reason that when they finish my website, it will ended in a simple and boring website. All of us wants to promote our business in an awesome way especially when you are promoting your business online. However, when I read lots of positive comments about FreeWebsite.com and I saw their samples of their custom website designs, I finally try to get their free website. When they finish it, IT'S PERFECT! What they post on their website was all true. They gave me the best website for my online business and that's the reason why they are lots of visitors, not just everyweek but everyday."

"I have been looking forward to that day when I can have my very own website for my works of art. I figured out that I need to have a reliable and efficient website. While searching online for free websites options I came across with freewebsite.com. When I saw it’s tag line about not having any fees whatsoever and I toId myself that I had nothing to lose if I tried it. So I scanned through it, studied how it functions until I was satisfied with its profile. At first glance I never had any doubt that it was going to be a scam. I immediately registered by simple entering my name, e-mail address, and password and voila I was on my way to an online satisfaction.
Everyone wants to save a lot of time and money. This was what I got from availing of freewebsite. com’s free services – a lot of free time and some clients wanting to buy some of my works. There are many things that I can commend for the site. One thing is that it is easy to navigate and control. Another thing is that it has a quality service crew that quickly codes your site for you and get it going on your target date.
I believe that nothing is perfect in this world even in this digital age. Just like other services out there freewebsite.com has some minor flaws. One significant flaw was email relay. I emailed its support about some changes I wanted for my site and I got the reply after two days. But that was not such a big deal for me because my concern was immediately solved after they got my email. Their support team even gave his apologies which was of course the right thing to do since one day was wasted. Another factory defect is that, although free, it’s hosting space is way limited. Sharing large files can be a problem. However, I found a solution for it. I simply broke down my files into smaller ones to upload them easily. I just edited my photos to make it lighter for uploads.
Something free is always good and freewebsite.com offers you free services similar and even better than paid website-making services. Moreover, the tools and themes are some of the many things that I highly appreciated about freewebsite.com I can choose either professional, business, or personal themes. Thus, it was easier for me to make my site look cool.
As an artist, letting the world see my works is not an easy task. With freewebsite.com I made such task one step easier.

"As a customer of FreeWebSite.com for a while now, I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with their service and their staff. I would have to way that they offer award winning service and support! I can't believe that I get all of this wonderful service and it's the truth. I will keep my review up to date and will let you know if I encounter any issues!"

"I was impressed with FreeWebsite.com initially just from looking at the clean layout and modern web 2.0 fonts on their own site. So, I signed up. I have found the application to be really straightforward and easy to use in order to create a good looking, well laid out, impressive site. It permits you to put contact forms in the right spots to attract conversions, and the image uploader is super easy to use, which is a real problem with other free website applications. Overall, I'm very impressed"

"This is a joke! Do you people really think your going to get any kind of quality for free? This is nothing more than a scam to get you duped into buying other upgrades. You'll have to learn the hard way. NOTHING is for free..."

"My friend suggested that I try freewebsite.com and I’m so glad that she did because I needed a way to showcase my business without breaking the bank and that’s what this site does! It helps newbies like me to start showcasing their work and products so that we can get the exposure needed to start earning online. Unlike many sites, with freewebsite.com, you can actually put up a functional, working site for free, for nada, for zilch. So while I’m learning more and more of the technical skills that I will need to build, I can learn how to optimize and make money at the same time. If you are new to site building and want to get you products or services online, I highly recommend that you give freewebsite.com a try! The site will give you more than you could ever expect and surpass your wildest dreams. Truly, one of my favorite websites to work with, use and promote my business with on-line. Don’t let the fact that it’s free fool you. Use it as a stepping stone to building a bigger and more comprehensive site later online (and they can help with that too)! Great site and once again, highly recommended! "

"FINALLY, have a place that I can make a new website for FREE! I wished I knew about this earlier!"

"I had an amazing and EASY experience with freewebsite.com. This website simplifies the meticulous task of setting up your website. I had used another hosting site before, and the long hours up into the wee hours of the morning really gave me a sour experience. But NOT freewebsite.com! YOU tell them what you want(in very simplified steps where you click what you want on your site), and THEY do it for you in 48 hours! AND it's free! No hidden scamming charges. Just the free website that you always wanted!
I was so pleasantly surprised when I saw my site in just 2 days(thinking how long it took ME when I was setting up my website elsewhere).

Thank YOU freewebsite.com for giving me a seamless, easy, positive experience in getting my website transferred to you, up and running and giving me exactly what I want!

Freewebsite.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Freewebsite.com is not a merchant member
Freewebsite.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!