• Rating 9.67/10 161 reviews

Freewebsite.com is not a merchant member
    Freewebsite.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Freewebsite.com contact information

"I was just recommending FreeWebsite.com to a friend the other day and couldn’t believe I still haven’t gotten around reviewing it. I wanted a quality website for free, and that’s exactly what I got!

My online portfolio was up and running within 2 days, which was very convenient, as potential clients had become interested in my work and I had to appear professional. Nobody takes you seriously without your own website these days!

My business is just taking off, so I didn’t want to invest in a professionally-designed site just yet. I actually spent some time looking into other free options, but all I found were trials after which I was expected to subscribe to some paid service.

Fortunately, I received all services from FreeWebsite as advertised. Quickly and free of charge! There are some premium features available for purchase, but they are optional. A nice change from the typical services that are displaying annoying ads or pushing paid upgrades all the time.

There’s definitely a lack of customization options, but I wouldn’t know the difference because the default template worked perfectly for me. All I wanted was to upload some content, and that turned out to be easy enough.

I was in a rush to make some quick changes, so I had to contact customer support once about some pretty basic stuff. Looking back, I realize that I could’ve easily figured it out myself, but the support was nice enough to guide me through the process.

Now I can update my website however I please and don’t have to worry about any costs. I was actually planning to transfer it to paid hosting later on, but it looks like I’ll stick with FreeWebsite.

"If you are looking for a free website builder, try this FreeWebsite.com. I just fill up their form and after a few days they had delivered the website. If I will define Freewebsite.com in just one word, I will define it “GREAT'”. This site helps me so much, I have now a fabulous website for my business. The design of the website is awesome, it improves my business a lot. They help me to earn money because for me if my website is great, lots of customers will visit it that's why I got new customers because of this fantastic site. Their service is excellent even though it's free. I will suggest Freewebsite.com to my friends thanks to FreeWebsite.com."

"I recently found the Freewebsite.com program online and I thought I should give it a try,
Their package is user-friendly and the customer-service proved very helpful. Since I didn't have much Internet Marketing experience, I had some challenges at the early stages of using their service.
This was promptly taken care of by their dedicated customer service.
I recommend Freewebsite.com and would always consider using them for their good service and great customer support

"How can I sum it up other than to say I am really happy with Freewebsite.com? When I ordered, I really thought there had to be a catch. But there wasn't! I truly got a website made for me in 48 hours. I filled out a question and answer form and then they did everything else. It was exactly what they promised. If I have any complaint at all it would be that it did take almost the full 48 hours to get it done, but it was still within the promised time. There are options to upgrade and pay for extras, but if you choose, you really can get a free website that you don't have to pay for. "

"I don't usually review websites but felt like this is my way of paying for the amazing website that I received from freewebsite.com. I am able to code my own websites but the time and effort that is required to make sure that it is adaptable and looks nice is not worth it anymore! Especially when you can get such a great looking website for free. Freewebsite.com makes website creation and maintenance as simple as possible so you don't waste hours customizing every little detail and lose sight of getting the content online. This lack of customization could be a drawback for some, but the professional outlay seems to make up for it, at least in my book.

Going back and forth to create a perfect website was a breeze and I was up and running in less than 3 days! That included a revision, content filling, SEO optimization and everything, they make it extremely easy. There are a few paid options to increase the functionality of the website but for a basic website the free version will heavily exceed your expectations (at least they did for me!)

Most of the free website builders that I have tried in the past are riddled with ads, so I was pleasantly surprised when there wasn't any ads on the free website. No banner ads or anything! I was and still am amazed at how they can offer such a quality product without running ads. But I guess their paid features let them make enough money to run everything, which is amazing because it allows everyone to have a very professional website for Free!!!

Out of all of the free website builders that I've used (I've used just about all of them) freewebsite.com is head and shoulders above the competition. It is so simple and they are willing to help you every step of the way. I couldn't recommend freewebsite.com enough!

"Freewebsite.com is just the thing I required for starting my own free web service.
The plus point when the website loads is the video. Its so clear and crisp telling us precisely what general website building difficulties are, and how Freewebsite.com removes them, for FR.....wait for it....EEEE!

"my website looks great and is functional and fast. I would definitely use him again for any future web projects."

"I normally don't take time to tell anyone about my experience but this was so easy. The online form for a free website was short and only took me a couple of minutes to fill out, so I went for it. I still can't believe I was able to get this level of website without paying someone a ton of money. I figured there must be a catch, but I read everything and couldn't find hidden fees or strings in order to get the completely free website. The only thing I did notice is if I want some extras or a more customized website that I had to pay extra, but I understand that and I opted for the free website to begin. Once I know what I am doing, I might go for some of the custom options, since I really didn't know what I wanted at first. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks freewebsite.com guys for helping me get started."

"I've been using freewebsite.com for about 3 months now and would highly recommend this for people who aren't familiar with building websites and hosting services. I would also recommend it for the novice starter because it's a very simple and easy alternative to the free hosting websites out there, which usually spam your page with ads, no ads here. I haven't needed to use the customer service but they will help update your site, I've heard others praising about it, so it's good to know it's there if I ever need any help. Definitely give it a try. "

"I’ve already tried a lot of free website services but I never really got fully satisfied with their features. Most of them would even lock those premium features away from their free users. That’s why when I tried to claim my free website at FreeWebsite, I was really delighted because the set-up was so easy and they even provided a very detailed guide. Not only that, my site’s control panel has all the tools that I need to edit and manage my site including the tools for stats tracking, website marketing and SEO. I also like the fact that my site didn’t have any pre-loaded non-removable ads.

Nevertheless, I did find it a bit disappointing that there weren’t any tool or option for template customization but that’s okay because the default template looks very professional. I don’t really need to do anything except for filling up my site’s pages with quality content. There’s also a special section for the contact page, resume, gallery, etc.

Based on my experience, I could definitely recommend FreeWebsite to those who are looking for a free way to promote their services and products. It’s a great alternative for building an online portfolio. So instead of paying for a pricey hosting and domain subscription, just create or register an account at FreeWebsite.

"I had an idea to make a website and I didn't know how. I did research and there was just to much things that I don't understand. I don't really understand computers. When I came across Freewebsite.com I was in love!I was able to create my family a website with great service. Everything was provided to me for free! I didn't have to worry about domains or getting a host. I didn't want to pay for a website and Freewebsite.com did that for me. I highly recommend using this service. It was free at all costs. Thank you, Freewebsite.com"

"I got a free website at freewebsite.com a few months back, and so far I´m really happy with it. I have to admit that I was a bit skeptic at first because I´ve heard several hype speeches from several other "free website" programs, and even tried a couple that turned out to be a total waste of time. I submitted the info they asked me for and in just over 24 hours they gave me my free website, with content filled in, SEO optimized and everything. I made all the changes I wanted to the content they provided me with and got my website built to perfection in less than 3 days total. I did opt to but some of the paid features once I saw the potential growth it could bring to my site, and I´m really happy with the results as well. However the free version is just fine to start with.

A great thing about the free version websites is that they don´t have any ads, like the rest of the "free website" programs I tried. No banners or anything that will make your site look less professional, or less credible.

Also, if you want to edit anything in your site, you can do it with the online editor they have, or you can call in and one of the tech guys will take care of the changes for you. I used to call them a lot at first, but then I started using the online editor and it was super easy to do, so I didn´t need to call them that much anymore.

I can´t really say that I have any complaints about freewebsite.com. For me everything has been really easy since the beginning and whenever I had a doubt, the tech guys helped me right away.

Another thing I really like about them (and I learned this about a week ago) is that their servers and other equipment use 100% green energy, which I believe is very cool.

I hope that anyone reading this review will give freewesite.com a shot, because I know they won´t be disappointed.

"Thanks, guys ... I can't believe how fast you built my free website. When my friend told me about FreeWebsite.com, I thought he was joking. But I decided to give you a try and it only took me a few minutes to sign up and thanks to your easy menu selection, I was able to get what I wanted. No doubt, it would have taken me days to do this myself and it never would have looked this good. To think I could get a professional looking free website that is so easy to use is hard for anyone to imagine, but you guys rocked it and I am so happy! "

"I ran across a great web site today that will give you a web site for free. All you have to do sign up which is very easy, just your name, e-mail and password. After that they will setup your web site for you for free and it is done for you within 48 hours.

I’ve been marketing online now for over 5 years and even I don’t like the process of creating my own sites. You have to either worry about using html code, which is a headache to say the least. You can buy software to help you do this process easier, but the good ones will cost you a good amount of money and there is a learning curve with that as well.

Then you have to worry about registering a domain name. You have to find a domain name, which fits your business and that can be time consuming. You also have to find a good place to buy a domain name with good customer service and most dot.coms will cost you $10 a year.

The next step would then be to find a company to host your web site. It can be tough to find a good company to do this that has good customer service. That will cost you another $10 a month, ballpark figure there, can be more or less. Then you have to transfer your domain name to their web hosting account. After that you have to upload files and there is a learning curve when you use a web hosting service.

That sounds like a lot of steps and believe me it is very time consuming. With www.freewebsite.com they handle all of these things for you. This is really unique opportunity and I haven’t seen any quite like it. Another great thing about it is that if you want to change some things on your free web site you just have to contact them and they will make the changes for you.

"As an online business owner you NEED a website that looks professional and is simple to use especially if you aren't a web designer or can't afford to hire one. When you sign up for freewebsite.com your website is designed for you. It's as easy as 1-2-3 to sign up and get started. The service delivers exactly what it says it does. You don't need a credit card to sign up. Of course if you want more advanced features they have them at a highly affordable price. My experience this far has been great. I have gotten so much more traffic and sales building my website through freewebsite.com then I could have ever gotten on my own. I recommend myfreewebsite.com to anyone that wants to set up a personal site or small business site. It literally only takes 5 minutes to sign up and get started! "