• Rating 4.00/10 10 reviews

Freeunlocks.com is not a merchant member
    Freeunlocks.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Freeunlocks.com contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Terrible customer support centre.
When everything flows smooth, good. But at times things do not work, and then, we need the customer support. Well, the one of freeunlocks is terrible. Their code did not work. No problem, I thought, they will refund me.
Nothing can be wronger than this. I sent them 3 times the video of the failing unlocking procedure. There was always something that made them compain of the video. And the weeks were passing. The automated reply always state 8-24 hours. Don't believe. They take their time. Much. Now I started my complaint with them one month and half ago. Still they claim to be working on it.
I GAVE UP. NO REFUND, NO UNLOCK. Total loss of time and money.
You you want to use this service, pay for it and keep your finger crossed. If the code does not work, you are fried!

"Freeunlocks sent me a code which didn't work. Then I had to submit a video, which took me nearly an hour to upload, to prove that it didn't work--and customer support agreed.

Unfortunately I used TrialPay, and Freeunlocks customer support wanted an email showing that I paid an advertiser something. Of course, anyone that uses TrialPay knows that you start off with a free trial and therefore don't pay anything for the first month.

Funny thing is that Freeunlocks earns the referral income from TrialPay regardless of whether or not you get a working code. So they can send you a not-working code, then offer you a "refund" which you can't get because you haven't been charged yet.

modified review This review was modified by ElementalX on August 03 2013 06:01:49 PM

"Total scam.

Terrible company who wont deliver the product.

Always blaming third parties and their systems. Sent load of emails to all involved:

freeunlocks
Trialpay
Godaddy.com

DO NOT TRUST OR USE THESE COMPANIES.

modified review This review was modified by pmcmanners on April 22 2013 11:45:47 AM

"Not only did the instructions for using the unlock code not work, the company was horrible to deal with AND THEN they STOLE MY CREDIT CARD information and used it to attempt to purchase over $300 of merchandise from a UK company. THEY ARE CROOKS."

"Even though they claim to send the giftcard within 24-48 hours, you have to constantly keep asking them for the giftcards even after 48 hours.... Its been 3 days with no sign of my giftcard. I suggest you guys be careful when dealing with these guys....."

"Ive ordered an unlock code from freeunlocks and still havent gotten it.please contact me"

"I am the owner of a Motorola Bravo MB520, and after numerous attempt to have it SIM unlocked with other online services, I get refunded because these providers claim that my phone's SIM unlock code is not available. Even with AT&T I was not given any options.
Freeunlocks.com not only gave me a chance to benefit of a lovely deal with my next night out to my favorite restaurant, but also flawlessly provided with a single SIM unlock code that successfully unlocked my phone.
I recommend their services. Well worth it!!!

"Thank you very much FreeUnlocks.com. I was able to unlock my Samsung Infuse 4G without any hassle.
I was little sad that I couldn't avail the unlock code for free as you had to look up from Samsung database, nevertheless I really liked your prompt service and the nominal price.
I definitely recommend freeunlocks.com to remotely unlock (without rooting your phone) and keeping the warranty valid.

"Very good service en quick replies!!
They just helped me fast, friendly and for all accurate!

Keep up the good work.

"Free unlocks has proven to me to be the best for unlock codes and very professional. I was helped on a personal base and it only made me feel good. I will tell all my friends about Freeunlocks.
Thanks once again Freeunlocks, I can now use my phone in my country Suriname and any other country in the world. Regards, Mike de Souza