Stores > FreeShipping.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review FreeShipping.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

Not a Scam Save 100s $

"I have used Freeshipping.com for years. If you shop a lot online this service will save you 100$ if not over a thousand $ a year like it saves me every year. You get a 10% or 20% rebate on the purchase price from over 1000 online stores. All the big names are there. Walmart, Lowes, Macy's, Sears, JC Penny, Best Buy and the list goes on and on. You save $10 on shipping 12 times a year from each of the about 1000 stores. There are other benefits but, these 2 are the best. Problem with all these people that cry and whine is they do not even understand how the system works. An indication of how stupid so many people are in the USA are today. The subscription to the service is about 13$ a month. Amazing how so many reviews say they did not sign up. How did they get your information then? If you do not like there service it takes 2 clicks to unsubscribe. Wallow in your own ignorance or wise up and save a lot of money with Freeshipping.com. I have saved several thousand $ over the last few years. Wish I had discovered this years ago. Free shipping has been in business for 20 years. Smart and informed people love the site.

2017-07-20

Was skeptical at first, but got my check in the mail!

"I initially signed up for $10.00 back on an order, I submitted my order receipt to them, then I decided it wasn't worth it and cancelled with them, they confirmed and my account with them was deleted. A month later I received a check in the mail for $10.00, despite me closing my account with them they still sent me $10. I got tel dollars FOR FREE! "

2017-07-04

THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!

"Would give this junk a 0 if I could! I signed up by accident on this trash website and when I got my monthly bank statement, it said that 12.97 had been taken from my account. I was so confused because I never bought or used the trash services of this website that doesn't even make sense! So I called them after canceling my membership (WHICH I DIDNT KNOW I SIGNED UP FOR) THEY TRICK YOU AND LIE TO YOU!!! I asked for my money back because honestly who uses this stupid WEBSITE ANYWAY?!?! THEY SAID NO THAT THEY WOULDN'T REFUND AND THEY STOLE MY DANG MONEY. WHAT TRASH AND AN EVIL WAY TO TAKE PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED DOLLARS."

2017-03-31

horible

"i shopped through them to buy my home windows. i placed multiples orders for windows as a had some coupon. they charged me for 2 months and then cancelled my account saying that i was using my account for business and did not pay a penny as cash back. they let you collect cash back in the account and when the amount becomes significant they cancel your account without paying a penny..."

2016-12-19

BEWARE...DON'T GET LURED INTO 20% CASHBACK DURING HOLIDAYS

"BEWARE...Stay away from these scam artists. This is the most dishonest cashback company and they will scam you 100%.
Stay away, they appear to pay some members with smaller purchases to stay in business and give an impression of being honest. They will cancel your account without telling you about it and will give you the same excuse they will to everyone. They even have canned emails that they send out.
ESPECIALLY be careful around the holidays. They will lure you to make big purchases by offering 20% cashback. Once you get sucked in and make the purchases, they get their money but when it comes to pay the members, they will come up with an excuse to dupe you.

2016-12-05

say no to free shipping

"this is a piece of deceit. after I opted for free shipping for 2 items from Kohl's, I discover that the "free" shipping will cost $12.49 to be automatically billed to my credit card monthly unless I cancel. I cancelled twice by e-mail. No response. I called their 800 # and was told my acct. was cancelled, but they never bothered to send me any notice of it. they wasted my time and energy."

2016-04-06

SCAM and they used dirty trick to decline all your cashback

"I have accumulated over $300 of cashback, but then one day I received an email from freeshipping.com said that they have cancelled my account and all my cashback has been declined, they still earned money from retailers from my purchases through them, but keep all the money which should be paid to me. Stay away from this company.

2016-03-07

Worthless

"Do not use this "company", it is NOT worth it at all! I was directed to this site when I purchased a gift online. When I signed up there was no indication that it was a "free trial" and that there was a membership fee. Hope they frauds enjoy the money they won't refund."

2016-01-31

Turn away while you can, Scammer Alert!

"Apparently I'm not the only one to get scammed. I ended up joining it because it stated of a free rebate from a book that I ordered on another website. I didn't know what I was joining but I should have known better. I saw and got no notice that I would have to pay for something but lo and behold when I look at my account, I had money taken out from there. I called to get my subscription cancelled and to get a refund but they mentioned that there was an email stating what I was getting into. Yes, I may have deleted an email but I swear, it didn't state that I would have to buy something. Besides, going onto the site, it states that you can try a free trial, what kind of trial do you have to pay something for. Even the rebate was supposed to be free, but instead of getting something, I end up giving. So they did cancel my subscription but they won't give me a refund (and I didn't even have the account for long maybe like a week!). They tell me to enjoy what I can left but I don't buy a lot of things online due to not having the luxury of having a lot of money (poor college student). These people are evil scammers. I've learned my lesson and now I'm hoping I can help someone before they do the same."

2015-12-10

"I mistakenly registered in Freeshipping.com, Immediately they charged me $13.00 as monthly payment. when I called to customer care, they told that they can't refund the amount that is deducted.
I ended up paying $13.00 just for registering. I requested them to cancel my subscription immediately.

2015-12-09

"Like the previous reviewer, I also had them tell me I couldn't get my $500+ in cash back due to a previous free trial. However, the companies had been sending me emails to "come back and sign up" with a bonus offer and stuff. I am furious and now will have to go through the state attorney general's office since this is a lot of money to lose, plus it seems also they're keeping membership fees. This place is nothing but deceptive, and I encourage everybody to stay away!"

2015-12-04

"Freeshipping.com is a scamming bunch! They charge very timely but when it comes time to pay, they'd look for every reason not to pay. My cashbacks were piling up neatly, then all of a sudden, they cancelled the membership and kept the cashbacks (paid by the stores to them) because they gave me some bogus reason (that I had a trial membership a long time ago). That trial membership shouldn't have had anything to do with the present. I tried it out, didn't find it helpful at the time, so I cancelled. Now that I do more online shopping, I signed up for a more permanent membership. The 2 had nothing to do with each other. But they looked for reason to keep the cashbacks paid by retailers (in addition to what the retailers already paid them as fees).

If anyone would like to start a class action lawsuit against them, please contact me at buisters2k@gmail.com. Let's take them to court for all the scamming stunts they've pulled on thousands of consumers.

2015-07-24

"I became a member of this website because of the supposed 10% cashback.
It was all piling up nicely, until it came time to pay out.

They demanded that I show them transaction receipts, actually, here is the email...

"It has come to our attention while reviewing your purchasing history, that you may be using your freeshippingdotcom membership for business purposes.

freeshippingdotcom is intended for personal, noncommercial use, and to ensure that you are in compliance with these terms, we request that you provide the order confirmation for the purchases you placed during this quarter. Only purchases made for personal are eligible for any type of rebate or Cash Back promotion at Freeshipping.com

Additionally, if the backup documentation for the orders shows multiples of the same items, or are being shipped to multiple locations, a brief explanation will be required so we may determine if these purchases are eligible for the Cash Back program.

Until this matter is resolved your account has been locked from further use.

Thanks and have a great day!

Mike
FreeShipping.com
Customer Service Supervisor

They even stated they will need to contact my customers! What?

I use multiple other cashback sites with no problem at all, as a matter of fact, the more times I use their affiliate link and they are compensated, they are very happy about it.

freeshipping does receive compensation and this is their way of keeping the entire compensation received from the retailers and not paying you!

They even charged me for another month of membership on the same day that they "locked" my account from further use.

They did refund that, how nice of them after they made hundreds of dollars off of me!

Complete bullshit mike procaccini!

2015-07-17

"these guys will make you big time idiot. . . Never ever sign up with this guys ... "

2015-07-07

"They will charge you membership fee every month and then they will take all your cashback. So stay away from them.

I will recommend free cashback web, like fatwallet.com, ebates.com. They are reliable and what's important. They are FREE!!!!!

Share FreeShipping.com's store rating

FreeShipping.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FreeShipping.com is not a merchant member
FreeShipping.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!