• Rating 5.50/10 5 reviews

FreeShipping.com is not a merchant member
    FreeShipping.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • FreeShipping.com contact information

"Scam. They don't pay!!!"

modified review This review was modified by toomuchtennis on January 17 2014 10:25:20 PM

"I placed on order with PartsGeek. They offered a good price and the website and service were ok. But they also had a box to check for free shipping. Little did I know and I did not read the fine print but I must have registered unbeknownst to me freeshipping.com has been charging me $12.97 per month. For what. STAY AWAY far far AWAY. This company is a big scam. I would not give them 1 star but a minus 5. This company should be put out of business."

"FreeShipping.com is a subscription service that provides you with free shipping from a variety of online retailers in exchange for your paid membership. So, if you shop enough from those vendors to offset the cost of your membership, then it makes sense to join. However, I usually only order from Amazon so it's not really worth it to me. Nonetheless, I joined when I placed a recent order with TotalVac.com because FreeShipping.com offered me a free 1-month trial and a $10 rebate off the order I was placing (side note - TotalVac.com is a disorganized operation and I'll never order from them again). I work for a subscription company, so I know all about auto-renewing and cancelled my FreeShipping.com membership before the 1-month trial was up to avoid being charged. Cancellation was easy and didn't require an email or phone call to customer service (I just did it on their website in the Account section). Even thought I cancelled, FreeShipping.com sent me my $10 rebate after I cancelled my account. They lived up to their word and didn't pull anything shady."

zeta's Avatar
Arizona, US

"I have been with this company for 4 years, so far so good. Sometimes you need several emails back and forth to clear something up, but the value of the services they offer is huge, I've saved at least $150 per year by using their service. The only communication I use with them is their email system. I haven't had the need to make a phone call. They use to have a chatting service which I have used once and it was pretty good I must say, but I don't know why it's no longer available."

"I placed an order with ProFlowers and was offered a shipping rebate from freeshipping.com. I signed up for the free trial and filled out the paperwork for the rebate. When my free trial was almost up, I assumed I would have to call "customer service" to cancel and argue with a rep that barely speaks English in order to cancel the trial. But I was able to complete the cancellation online. There were no tricks or hassles whatsoever. My rebate check came in the mail the other day. I didn't find a need to continue my trial, but for someone who orders from their partner stores often I imagine it would be a money saver. I had no problems with their service."