Stores > FreeShipping.com

• FreeShipping.co

2016-01-31

Turn away while you can, Scammer Alert!

"Apparently I'm not the only one to get scammed. I ended up joining it because it stated of a free rebate from a book that I ordered on another website. I didn't know what I was joining but I should have known better. I saw and got no notice that I would have to pay for something but lo and behold when I look at my account, I had money taken out from there. I called to get my subscription cancelled and to get a refund but they mentioned that there was an email stating what I was getting into. Yes, I may have deleted an email but I swear, it didn't state that I would have to buy something. Besides, going onto the site, it states that you can try a free trial, what kind of trial do you have to pay something for. Even the rebate was supposed to be free, but instead of getting something, I end up giving. So they did cancel my subscription but they won't give me a refund (and I didn't even have the account for long maybe like a week!). They tell me to enjoy what I can left but I don't buy a lot of things online due to not having the luxury of having a lot of money (poor college student). These people are evil scammers. I've learned my lesson and now I'm hoping I can help someone before they do the same."

2015-12-10

"I mistakenly registered in Freeshipping.com, Immediately they charged me $13.00 as monthly payment. when I called to customer care, they told that they can't refund the amount that is deducted.
I ended up paying $13.00 just for registering. I requested them to cancel my subscription immediately.

2015-12-09

"Like the previous reviewer, I also had them tell me I couldn't get my $500+ in cash back due to a previous free trial. However, the companies had been sending me emails to "come back and sign up" with a bonus offer and stuff. I am furious and now will have to go through the state attorney general's office since this is a lot of money to lose, plus it seems also they're keeping membership fees. This place is nothing but deceptive, and I encourage everybody to stay away!"

This review was modified by wishihadatimemachine on December 09 2015 03:51:16 PM

2015-12-04

"Freeshipping.com is a scamming bunch! They charge very timely but when it comes time to pay, they'd look for every reason not to pay. My cashbacks were piling up neatly, then all of a sudden, they cancelled the membership and kept the cashbacks (paid by the stores to them) because they gave me some bogus reason (that I had a trial membership a long time ago). That trial membership shouldn't have had anything to do with the present. I tried it out, didn't find it helpful at the time, so I cancelled. Now that I do more online shopping, I signed up for a more permanent membership. The 2 had nothing to do with each other. But they looked for reason to keep the cashbacks paid by retailers (in addition to what the retailers already paid them as fees).

If anyone would like to start a class action lawsuit against them, please contact me at buisters2k@gmail.com. Let's take them to court for all the scamming stunts they've pulled on thousands of consumers.

2015-07-24

"I became a member of this website because of the supposed 10% cashback.
It was all piling up nicely, until it came time to pay out.

They demanded that I show them transaction receipts, actually, here is the email...

"It has come to our attention while reviewing your purchasing history, that you may be using your freeshippingdotcom membership for business purposes.

freeshippingdotcom is intended for personal, noncommercial use, and to ensure that you are in compliance with these terms, we request that you provide the order confirmation for the purchases you placed during this quarter. Only purchases made for personal are eligible for any type of rebate or Cash Back promotion at Freeshipping.com

Additionally, if the backup documentation for the orders shows multiples of the same items, or are being shipped to multiple locations, a brief explanation will be required so we may determine if these purchases are eligible for the Cash Back program.

Until this matter is resolved your account has been locked from further use.

Thanks and have a great day!

Mike
FreeShipping.com
Customer Service Supervisor

They even stated they will need to contact my customers! What?

I use multiple other cashback sites with no problem at all, as a matter of fact, the more times I use their affiliate link and they are compensated, they are very happy about it.

freeshipping does receive compensation and this is their way of keeping the entire compensation received from the retailers and not paying you!

They even charged me for another month of membership on the same day that they "locked" my account from further use.

They did refund that, how nice of them after they made hundreds of dollars off of me!

Complete bullshit mike procaccini!

2015-07-17

"these guys will make you big time idiot. . . Never ever sign up with this guys ... "

2015-07-07

"They will charge you membership fee every month and then they will take all your cashback. So stay away from them.

I will recommend free cashback web, like fatwallet.com, ebates.com. They are reliable and what's important. They are FREE!!!!!

2015-03-23

"I never had any problems with FreeShipping.com. The system is a little bit slow but very reliable and you can keep track of all your rebates. I just save my receipts and email them. I get my rebates in 5-6 weeks. No complaints."

This review was modified by redrose1994 on March 23 2015 05:12:42 PM

2015-02-06

"scam! keep charging me after I have cancelled. Have filed with the consumer protection agency on them. will not respond to emails and/or calls."

2015-01-09

"Update 1/30/15 - I received a check in the mail for this order! There is definitely a need for better communication of the rebate status so that potential customers are not off put to this service. There was no indication that this rebate would be received or was on its way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offered a free trial through Shari's Berries at checkout. Was advertised that I would be refunded shipping for my order by signing up for trial, but then they string out the rebate approval process so that it lasts more than the 30 day trial. Once you cancel so you are not billed you have no further claim to a rebate.

This review was modified by BradK5 on January 30 2015 10:00:17 AM

2015-01-08

"Have been charging me $12.97 out of nowhere. Total scam."

2014-11-03

"WORST website in on the WEB. Stole $4000 dollars from me by not giving me my hard earned rebates. Cancelled my membership & scammed lots of people!
STAY FAR AWAY!
DID NOT PAY ME FOR SHIPPING EXPENSE EITHER!

This review was modified by GOTRIPPEDOFFHERE1 on November 03 2014 02:11:53 PM

2014-01-17

"Scam. They don't pay!!!"

This review was modified by toomuchtennis on January 17 2014 10:25:20 PM

2013-12-19

"I placed on order with PartsGeek. They offered a good price and the website and service were ok. But they also had a box to check for free shipping. Little did I know and I did not read the fine print but I must have registered unbeknownst to me freeshipping.com has been charging me $12.97 per month. For what. STAY AWAY far far AWAY. This company is a big scam. I would not give them 1 star but a minus 5. This company should be put out of business."

2013-03-10

"FreeShipping.com is a subscription service that provides you with free shipping from a variety of online retailers in exchange for your paid membership. So, if you shop enough from those vendors to offset the cost of your membership, then it makes sense to join. However, I usually only order from Amazon so it's not really worth it to me. Nonetheless, I joined when I placed a recent order with TotalVac.com because FreeShipping.com offered me a free 1-month trial and a $10 rebate off the order I was placing (side note - TotalVac.com is a disorganized operation and I'll never order from them again). I work for a subscription company, so I know all about auto-renewing and cancelled my FreeShipping.com membership before the 1-month trial was up to avoid being charged. Cancellation was easy and didn't require an email or phone call to customer service (I just did it on their website in the Account section). Even thought I cancelled, FreeShipping.com sent me my $10 rebate after I cancelled my account. They lived up to their word and didn't pull anything shady."

Share FreeShipping.com's store rating

FreeShipping.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FreeShipping.com is not a merchant member
FreeShipping.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!