• Rating 0.00/10 5 reviews

FreeDelivery4u.com is not a merchant member
    FreeDelivery4u.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • FreeDelivery4u.com contact information

"Just like the other post-bought a Optura Xi and still no camera-no answer-no nothing.I am going after them as best I can-total scum and a big rip-off."

"Ordered Fujifilm S5000 Digital camera on 05/18/04 and as noted by others my camera still has not arrived as of this date. On 06/02/04 I filed an investigation with American Express on this company. Stay away from any dealings with Freedelivery4u."

"Purchased Canon Optura Xi camcorder on E*Bay on 5/11. Seller had two listings of the same item with 10 units available for each listing. The seller had 100% positive feedback with over 130 reviews. Before purchasing I called seller to ensure that item was new, factory sealed and had USA warranty. The "Buy It Now" price was $620. After I purchased the item, I went back to the listing a while later to find that the listing had been canceled and the price on the other listing had jumped to $980. Several days later I discovered that they had been suspended by E*Bay, but E*Bay will not say why. They charged my credit card on May 19th,, but they have still not shipped the item. The listing said that it would arrive within 15 days. I called on May 11, 18, 20, 21, and 25...each time they said that it would ship with 1-2 days. On the 25th they said that it would ship tomorrow but they were closed from May 26 until June 1. I have opened an investigation with American Express and filed a complaint with:

The FBI's Internet Fraud Complaint Center:

The Federal Trade Commission:

NY State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer:

The Better Business Bureau:

The NY Dept of Consumer Affairs:

Square Trade (a service on E*Bay):
www.squaretrade.com

I tried calling today (June 1) but they are not answering the phone.

"Just like the previous posting, instead of receiving the digital camera I ordered, FreeDelivery4U sent a plastic media storage box as 'Complimentary gift'. They were no response to my inquiry emails or phone calls (busy signal). Their Web site is still operating at this hour.

A lot of epinion.com users in the last week period of time had the same awful experience with their purchases. You may want to read them first before you even considering ordering from this reseller.

modified review This review was modified by karllu on June 02 2004 11:58:17 AM

"SCAM!!! Stay away !! I purchased a camera , Fuji s7000 and they sent me a UPS shipping # stating this completes the order Shipping order states item is 3 lbs, when in fact it is a media card holder that weighs about 10 oz! Seemms like a ploy to have you think the camera was shipped! I called the 888-265-3990 and 718-265-3902 #'s and they are busy or it rings for 20-30 rings and no one picks up. I have sent a total of 5 emails and NONE have been returned. Also at the top of the order page , you can go to an Order Status link. When I do this it goes to yahoo and asks for an order number. When this is done it says no order exists. Also when you type in the store name , it comes up as no such store!!!
STAY AWAY< SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!