FramesDirect.cCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"What ever you do, don't order from this company. I ordered the same prescription sunglasses from them which I had tried on at my doctors office. The glasses Frame direct sent me were so badly made that they would not fit. However they were putting in the prescription lens was ruining the shape of the frame. I took them to my eye doctor to try and have them adjusted but they were beyond fixable. I never recieved a refund from frames direct and now I have no glasses and I'm out over $300.00. Terrible customer service from their operations manager Craig. I'm currently in dispute with them and my credit card and Frames Direct is doing what ever they can to keep my money "

modified review This review was modified by shentastic6 on December 07 2014 01:31:04 PM

"I liked the look of these glasses and felt pretty good about the fact that they would look good on me when they arrived. When they came in though the glasses seemed somewhat subpar. To start the arms are slightly bent differently, the left bowing away from my head quite a bit. The second thing I noticed was that if I squeezed the lens section at all they squeaked, felt like the lens weren't 100 percent secure or fitted right. If I got these in the store I probably would have made them adjust them or sent them back. Considering that I probably didn't save that much money after all told with the thinner lens and misc extra charges it doesn't feel like I got a value."

modified review This review was modified by dave122344 on December 04 2014 06:55:01 AM

"love, love, love, my glasses. my first pair was too tight and stressed the frames which broke, I sent them back and received not only a new frame, but the lenses in mine were scratched and clouded (by me) and they replaced them too! all at no cost to me. customer service was attentive and very sweet experience. Sandi"

"Horrible experience. week and a half to ship. Then after that the lenses felt completely wrong. Felt like VICE CLAMPS on my head. Just a disaster of an experience.

Should have stayed local. After wearing the glasses for a day i get dizzy and want to puke when wearing my regular contacts.

Up to date current prescription.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

"I placed an order but called to cancel an hour later, because I was concerned about the ordering these online. The sales lady mentioned that I could get a refund if I did not like them. I believed her, so I said okay let the order go through. They arrived bent and were too small. I sent them back and they soon told me that I would have to pay half of the lens cost ($176+). What a complete rip-off of a company!!!!!!!!!! I am out that money and have nothing. Do not believe anything these people tell you!!!!!!!! I will continue to warn others, wherever I can post to keep others from being taken as I have been."

modified review This review was modified by framesdisthedevil on May 05 2014 02:15:48 PM

"Their customer service is HORRIFIC! They staff 1 to 2 people to take calls and they can't serve your needs anywhere close to a brick and mortar store. You'll be on hold for 35-45 minutes if you need help and they'll argue with you after they send you damaged glasses. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy."

modified review This review was modified by skunk182 on February 10 2014 04:51:54 PM

"Order glasses on July 19. Here it is August 26 and still no glasses. They do not answer emails or voice mails very often and surely not in a timely good customer service manner. After several phone calls got a human who said the frames were not in yet and were due in tomorrow, that was over two weeks ago. Called again today and was told frames still not in. Told them to cancel the order and refund my money to my credit card. Was told I would be getting a phone call from the head honcho of the place, but of course no call came. Finally decided to dispute the charge on my credit card. These guys suck!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by docirv on August 26 2013 06:42:55 PM

"Thank you Sarah S for all your help! I have never ordered glasses online and so thankful that I purchased the glasses from Frames Direct!.

HV

"Great personal help buying frames and lenses. People bend over backwards to make a sale. They do allow returns with a restocking charge and customer service is kaput. If you do not follow their rules exactly ie, "their return # has to be on the shipped box or the reject the box. This did not happen to me, but using it as an example! How about including a return label. A lot of companies that want my business have figured this out. Why don't you start there and work backwards to improve service after sale. "

"A nice pair of glasses at a competitive price. I would purchase from this store again."

"Received exactly what I ordered in a timely matter. Am pleased with my purchase."

"Excellent service and glasses shipped quickly and efficiently"

"Your customer service staff is very good and extremely helpful. I'm fully satisfied."

"Awesome customer service! Only issue was not receiving a card of authenticity for my designer frames (which I expected) and that the frames I bought here for $222 were only $150 other places. Overall, I am satisfied with the quality and look of the glasses I purchased. I would recommend Frames Direct."

modified review This review was modified by EdgeRating on March 21 2013 07:54:17 PM

"Website was easy to use and I appreciate the follow-up from FramesDirect."

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member
FramesDirect.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!