FramesDirect.cCoupons
    • Phone: 713-914-0011
    • Customer Support: 800-248-9427
    • Business Hours: 8 am - 730 pm CST
    • Fax: 713-914-0099

"Horrible experience. week and a half to ship. Then after that the lenses felt completely wrong. Felt like VICE CLAMPS on my head. Just a disaster of an experience.

Should have stayed local. After wearing the glasses for a day i get dizzy and want to puke when wearing my regular contacts.

Up to date current prescription.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

"I placed an order but called to cancel an hour later, because I was concerned about the ordering these online. The sales lady mentioned that I could get a refund if I did not like them. I believed her, so I said okay let the order go through. They arrived bent and were too small. I sent them back and they soon told me that I would have to pay half of the lens cost ($176+). What a complete rip-off of a company!!!!!!!!!! I am out that money and have nothing. Do not believe anything these people tell you!!!!!!!! I will continue to warn others, wherever I can post to keep others from being taken as I have been."

modified review This review was modified by framesdisthedevil on May 05 2014 02:15:48 PM

"Their customer service is HORRIFIC! They staff 1 to 2 people to take calls and they can't serve your needs anywhere close to a brick and mortar store. You'll be on hold for 35-45 minutes if you need help and they'll argue with you after they send you damaged glasses. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy."

modified review This review was modified by skunk182 on February 10 2014 04:51:54 PM

"Order glasses on July 19. Here it is August 26 and still no glasses. They do not answer emails or voice mails very often and surely not in a timely good customer service manner. After several phone calls got a human who said the frames were not in yet and were due in tomorrow, that was over two weeks ago. Called again today and was told frames still not in. Told them to cancel the order and refund my money to my credit card. Was told I would be getting a phone call from the head honcho of the place, but of course no call came. Finally decided to dispute the charge on my credit card. These guys suck!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by docirv on August 26 2013 06:42:55 PM

"Thank you Sarah S for all your help! I have never ordered glasses online and so thankful that I purchased the glasses from Frames Direct!.

HV

"Great personal help buying frames and lenses. People bend over backwards to make a sale. They do allow returns with a restocking charge and customer service is kaput. If you do not follow their rules exactly ie, "their return # has to be on the shipped box or the reject the box. This did not happen to me, but using it as an example! How about including a return label. A lot of companies that want my business have figured this out. Why don't you start there and work backwards to improve service after sale. "

"A nice pair of glasses at a competitive price. I would purchase from this store again."

"Received exactly what I ordered in a timely matter. Am pleased with my purchase."

"Excellent service and glasses shipped quickly and efficiently"

"Your customer service staff is very good and extremely helpful. I'm fully satisfied."

"Awesome customer service! Only issue was not receiving a card of authenticity for my designer frames (which I expected) and that the frames I bought here for $222 were only $150 other places. Overall, I am satisfied with the quality and look of the glasses I purchased. I would recommend Frames Direct."

modified review This review was modified by EdgeRating on March 21 2013 07:54:17 PM

"Website was easy to use and I appreciate the follow-up from FramesDirect."

"Overall I can say the service was very accommodating. I like the fact FramesDirect kept me inform through e-mail about my order and I received my frames sooner than I expected. Thank you. :-)"

"My frames are very nice but just a little tight on my temples. I have received so many compliments. It has made me comfortable wearing glasses again. Thank you Frames Direct."

"I could not be more pleased with my new frames. All work appears to reflect excellent quality and care. I have purchased 3 pair of glasses this year from frames direct and I have nothing but good things to say about the experience. Frames Direct makes it very easy to have a great selection of eyewear and I will continue to order from Frames Direct."

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FramesDirect.com is not a merchant member
FramesDirect.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!