FragranceX Reviews - fragrancex.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.50/10 197 reviews

FragranceX is not a merchant member
FragranceX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"If you have an option to buy from a different store, don't buy at FragranceX. If your orders gets misplaced, their customer service don't give a damn. The will ask you to send your inquiry via email and you will never get an answer. It worths paying a little bit more at another store and have guaranteed delivery."

"On October, November and December of 2011 I made 15 orders from FragranceX.com and never received them. Those orders were paid with credit card. The number of the orders are: 8611553, 8611526, 8611127, 8611070, 8610884, 8589251, 8488916, 8468993, 8449634, 8490521, 8424641, 8410592, 8325017, 8249162, 8380052. FragranceX.com showed total disrespect to the customer by taking my money and never delivering the product. I DO NOT recomend ANYONE from buying in that store."

"i love this site! perfect for me, will buy agien!"

"This was the worst online transaction I have ever made.
FragranceX don't respect the buyers, it's 13 months since I made order 8406587 (11/15/2011). The products never arrives and the store is refusing to do the refund on my orders.
Customer service is rude and their "Guarantee Policy" clearly contradicts their Refund Policy. They should be ashamed, but instead they are non-apologetic and rude. Bad, bad customer service. They do NOT honor their Guarantee Policy, they do NOT have ethical business practices, BEWARE!!!

"Customer service is rude and their "Guarantee Policy" clearly contradicts their Refund Policy. Their guarantee policy is provided on their homepage and customer service area offering 30 day money back guarantee on anything you are not satisfied with. Their return policy, which contradicts this, is buried down in the help section of their website. If the Guarantee policy states money back guarantee, it is absurd for them to argue that a consumer should have thought to dig down into their website Homepage->Help->Customer Service->Return Policy to discover that the items they will consider for returns is constrained - they will ONLY CONSIDER RETURNS ON UNOPENED PACKAGES and will take NO RETURNS ON UNOPENED OR OPENED COSMETICS / SKINCARE. They have 524 BBB complaints (plus 2 more from me), compared Sephora only has 33, that tells you something is seriously messed up with this company. When I look at the BBB complaint details, they often get multiple BBB complaints in a day. They have a 2-star rating on Yahoo! Shopping yet display a 5-star Yahoo! logo in the customer service page of their website. They should be ashamed, but instead they are non-apologetic and rude. They do NOT honor their Guarantee Policy, they do NOT have ethical business practices, BEWARE!!!"

"Buyer BEWARE!
This was the worst online transaction I have ever made.
Bad, bad customer service.
Received cologne with broken cap, spilled all over.Returned it. Warned them to tape the cap. Got a second bottled spilled with the same damage! They said send it back AGAIN! I said I would keep it and the supervisor ok's a discount.
They ignored the discount promise when I filed a dispute with Paypal and Paypal said I would have to send the second one back for a full refund.
I am sick of traipsing to the post office.
I will NEVER buy from them again and WARN YOU AS WELL!

modified review This review was modified by ccheryld on August 22 2012 04:15:09 PM

"FragranceX don't respect the buyers, it's almost 10 months since I made order 8318327(28/10/2011) and 7 months since I made orders 8782613 and 8782607(both on 09/01/2012).

"Excellent. very quick delivery."

Rating 4/102/5

"I have not yet received the order I placed so overall satisfaction is unrated as of yet."

"The pricing was terrific, and my package arrived quickly. I was amazed."

modified review This review was modified by loreenajp on June 27 2012 12:46:05 PM

"Great website, easy to navigate. We received our order in a very timely manner. Love it!"

"Once again, fragranceX delivers in a timely manner. I always use them for my colgne purchases"

"great love the perfume service was fast"

"I love FragranceX. You have the best price and my order came right on time. Thank you"

"I have been a customer of FragranceX for several years and I have never been disappointed. Thanks for the great job FragranceX!!!"