FragranceXCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Was so disappointed with my customer service rep. They lost my order and when I tried inquiring how they can help me with the situation, the service rep suggested that I contact USPS, file a claim, get back to them and then wait a few weeks to see if they agree to do a refund or somehow mend the situation.
I am a biz owner and this kind of customer service stirs up a storm inside me. Horrible experience.

modified review This review was modified by Anonymous64367 on June 19 2014 11:37:23 AM

"I purchased thru the years Hugo Boss No.6 (100ml). Never a problem, always original fragrances. A month ago I saw on their site Hugo Boss No.6 (200ml) for a better price than 2X100ml. So I did the order paying with PayPal. The box wrapping was unsealed from the bottom and the scent is nothing, no scent at all. So I returned it but they are saying that the product needs to arrive to NY warehouse. In 12 days no refund yet. Now that I am reading other reviews for first time, I am afraid that I will lose my US$72.46"

modified review This review was modified by gbtrance on July 28 2014 09:45:27 AM

"If you have an option to buy from a different store, don't buy at FragranceX. If your orders gets misplaced, their customer service don't give a damn. The will ask you to send your inquiry via email and you will never get an answer. It worths paying a little bit more at another store and have guaranteed delivery."

"On October, November and December of 2011 I made 15 orders from FragranceX.com and never received them. Those orders were paid with credit card. The number of the orders are: 8611553, 8611526, 8611127, 8611070, 8610884, 8589251, 8488916, 8468993, 8449634, 8490521, 8424641, 8410592, 8325017, 8249162, 8380052. FragranceX.com showed total disrespect to the customer by taking my money and never delivering the product. I DO NOT recomend ANYONE from buying in that store."

"For over two years I made a purchase on the site and fragacenet hitherto not received the requested product (Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) for Women). I sent several emails about no solution to my problem. Not recommend this to anyone shopping site, because it has no respect for its customers"

"i love this site! perfect for me, will buy agien!"

"This was the worst online transaction I have ever made.
FragranceX don't respect the buyers, it's 13 months since I made order 8406587 (11/15/2011). The products never arrives and the store is refusing to do the refund on my orders.
Customer service is rude and their "Guarantee Policy" clearly contradicts their Refund Policy. They should be ashamed, but instead they are non-apologetic and rude. Bad, bad customer service. They do NOT honor their Guarantee Policy, they do NOT have ethical business practices, BEWARE!!!

"Customer service is rude and their "Guarantee Policy" clearly contradicts their Refund Policy. Their guarantee policy is provided on their homepage and customer service area offering 30 day money back guarantee on anything you are not satisfied with. Their return policy, which contradicts this, is buried down in the help section of their website. If the Guarantee policy states money back guarantee, it is absurd for them to argue that a consumer should have thought to dig down into their website Homepage->Help->Customer Service->Return Policy to discover that the items they will consider for returns is constrained - they will ONLY CONSIDER RETURNS ON UNOPENED PACKAGES and will take NO RETURNS ON UNOPENED OR OPENED COSMETICS / SKINCARE. They have 524 BBB complaints (plus 2 more from me), compared Sephora only has 33, that tells you something is seriously messed up with this company. When I look at the BBB complaint details, they often get multiple BBB complaints in a day. They have a 2-star rating on Yahoo! Shopping yet display a 5-star Yahoo! logo in the customer service page of their website. They should be ashamed, but instead they are non-apologetic and rude. They do NOT honor their Guarantee Policy, they do NOT have ethical business practices, BEWARE!!!"

"Buyer BEWARE!
This was the worst online transaction I have ever made.
Bad, bad customer service.
Received cologne with broken cap, spilled all over.Returned it. Warned them to tape the cap. Got a second bottled spilled with the same damage! They said send it back AGAIN! I said I would keep it and the supervisor ok's a discount.
They ignored the discount promise when I filed a dispute with Paypal and Paypal said I would have to send the second one back for a full refund.
I am sick of traipsing to the post office.
I will NEVER buy from them again and WARN YOU AS WELL!

modified review This review was modified by ccheryld on August 22 2012 04:15:09 PM

"My experience with them are very very very bad .

I choose Worldwide Premium Shipping via DHL or FEDEX ,UPS and paid $33.98 ,but shipped by postal service airmail without tracking number!!!!!

I sent to service customer about this situation ,but they reply "
Hello, thank you for your e-mail. Our automated system will not ship via
UPS, FedEx and DHL to any addresses containing a PO BOX, hence your order
shipped via USPS. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Seema
----------------------------------------------------
well

Why did not you tell me before shipping the goods???

But chances are you stealing????

You are thieves and I do not deal again

modified review This review was modified by mamdouh on August 07 2012 08:28:02 AM

"FragranceX don't respect the buyers, it's almost 10 months since I made order 8318327(28/10/2011) and 7 months since I made orders 8782613 and 8782607(both on 09/01/2012).

"Excellent. very quick delivery."

"I have not yet received the order I placed so overall satisfaction is unrated as of yet."

"The pricing was terrific, and my package arrived quickly. I was amazed."

modified review This review was modified by loreenajp on June 27 2012 12:46:05 PM

"Great website, easy to navigate. We received our order in a very timely manner. Love it!"

FragranceX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceX is not a merchant member
FragranceX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!