FragranceXCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"I ordered February 6, 2015. I received an email with a tracking number on February 11, 2015. As of today March 1, 2015 I have not received my order. I have called, left messages, sent emails to customer service and have had NO response. I have sense filed a PayPal dispute and have heard nothing. I will NOT ever order from this company again. I am out over $70.00 "

"Have placed 5 orders with them over 2 years, normally good experience, just takes long(2 weeks) to get shipped to Canada. But they sent me the wrong order last time and wouldn't respond back to me. I had to do a charge back with Paypal and had to pay the shipping costs $25 to get my money back.

"I placed an order for Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Men on December 8, 2014. On December 11, I was happy to receive the Prada order; however, I received the incorrect Prada cologne. This is where my serious troubles started. Customer service told me to ship the incorrect order back to them and when they received the incorrect order back, they would ship me the Prada cologne originally ordered on December 8. I shipped the incorrect Prada cologne back to them but as of December 19, 2014, I have not received the correct Prada cologne nor have I received the status of the new shipment. I did not make the mistake and now almost two weeks later, I still do not have the Prada cologne originally ordered. I have ordered from this company without problem in the past but I did not get a chance to speak to customer service. I spoke to Joselyn in customer service and my experience with her was the worse I have ever had with any customer service rep. She was rude and kept reciting the rules which did not help me get the correct cologne. I asked her when can I expect the Prada cologne I originally ordered on the 8th of December and her reply was "when we receive your incorrect order back then we will take 1 to 2 business days to ship your Prada cologne." I asked her if I would receive my new order by Christmas and she stated the same quote. I must admit that Joselyn also mentioned to solve my problem that she could refund my money after they receive the incorrect order back and not ship anything back to me. I guess she was really listening to me. I was completely shocked that she thinks this would solve the problem as of December 19, 2014. I hope everyone gets the correct order the first time because if you don’t…beware! UPDATE: As of December 21, 2014, I just received the correct Prada cologne order and they compensated me for my delay. It took some work, telephone calls, emails, being upset and frustrated but I am now happy. Happy holidays to everyone."

modified review This review was modified by intrepid_360 on December 21 2014 01:31:13 PM

"I have no idea why there are any bad reviews for FragranceX. After reading the reviews I was a little reluctant to purchase anything, but I sure am glad I did. I was so excited to find my all time Fav perfume from back in the day Ruffles that I had to take the chance. I ordered my perfume and hours later got an email that it shipped! I am beyond satisfied with this site, totally awesome and quick! I received my Ruffles and I love it! It brings me right back to 1987! Do not listen to any bad reviews, this site is the best, I even made a 2nd purchase and it's on the way! 5 star experience from beginning to end!"

modified review This review was modified by penelopemarieaz on December 13 2014 05:49:23 PM

"I bought goods from an on-line store called perfume.com. They are a front for fragracex.com it seems. They just took the money from my credit card and cancelled the order. Only automated replies. Very disappointed, this is the reason the economy sucks because everywhere you go there is bad service and people seemingly trying to steal your hard earned money"

modified review This review was modified by CanadianErnest on November 19 2014 02:43:01 AM

"Well, this is the worst experience buying goods online i ever had so far.
I bought a fragance a week ago and i received an email from this website on the next day saying that the fragance was delivered to DHL, and they also gave me the tracking number. I went 100 times to track on the DHL and the info was the same so i decided to phone local DHL, they said they only received information of the shippment and didnt received the fragance, i sent 10 email to the support and they only repplied me once saying that i have to wait because DHL website takes long to update. On 31st October they sent me another tracking number this time from USPS, saying that the fragance was delivered to them for the shippment, and the information on the website is the same. The people from support neve repply my emails explaining whats going on, 2 tracking numbers from differente companies and when i phone to this companies they only received information and provided a tracking number. This is the worst website to buy good online !

"Beware!! When you order from UK you will be charged vat on delivery of items!"

modified review This review was modified by Dilsher1974 on October 24 2014 07:22:07 PM

"Lousy customer services, don't care a hoot about your concern. They send you a prewritten answer and that's the end of it. I bought an item based on the picture on their site and it turns out the picture was wrong and I didn't get what I ordered. Since I ordered it together with an other item, I got free shipping, but if I return the faulty item they make me pay for the original shipping cost AND return postage. Which leaves almost nothing of the refund for me and makes returning it not worth the effort. Probably exactly what they count on. Three e-mais from me, I still haven't got an answer to this."

modified review This review was modified by AliciaWR on August 21 2014 11:59:23 AM

"Was so disappointed with my customer service rep. They lost my order and when I tried inquiring how they can help me with the situation, the service rep suggested that I contact USPS, file a claim, get back to them and then wait a few weeks to see if they agree to do a refund or somehow mend the situation.
I am a biz owner and this kind of customer service stirs up a storm inside me. Horrible experience.

modified review This review was modified by Anonymous64367 on June 19 2014 11:37:23 AM

"I purchased thru the years Hugo Boss No.6 (100ml). Never a problem, always original fragrances. A month ago I saw on their site Hugo Boss No.6 (200ml) for a better price than 2X100ml. So I did the order paying with PayPal. The box wrapping was unsealed from the bottom and the scent is nothing, no scent at all. So I returned it but they are saying that the product needs to arrive to NY warehouse. In 12 days no refund yet. Now that I am reading other reviews for first time, I am afraid that I will lose my US$72.46
Today, Aug 4,2014, I called asking about my refund. They did it immediately. So, after more than 2 month I got my money back, but because I called in. Finally the issue is resolved. I will think carefully before I make a purchase again.

modified review This review was modified by gbtrance on August 04 2014 12:06:09 PM

"If you have an option to buy from a different store, don't buy at FragranceX. If your orders gets misplaced, their customer service don't give a damn. The will ask you to send your inquiry via email and you will never get an answer. It worths paying a little bit more at another store and have guaranteed delivery."

"On October, November and December of 2011 I made 15 orders from FragranceX.com and never received them. Those orders were paid with credit card. The number of the orders are: 8611553, 8611526, 8611127, 8611070, 8610884, 8589251, 8488916, 8468993, 8449634, 8490521, 8424641, 8410592, 8325017, 8249162, 8380052. FragranceX.com showed total disrespect to the customer by taking my money and never delivering the product. I DO NOT recomend ANYONE from buying in that store."

"For over two years I made a purchase on the site and fragacenet hitherto not received the requested product (Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray (Tester) for Women). I sent several emails about no solution to my problem. Not recommend this to anyone shopping site, because it has no respect for its customers"

"i love this site! perfect for me, will buy agien!"

"This was the worst online transaction I have ever made.
FragranceX don't respect the buyers, it's 13 months since I made order 8406587 (11/15/2011). The products never arrives and the store is refusing to do the refund on my orders.
Customer service is rude and their "Guarantee Policy" clearly contradicts their Refund Policy. They should be ashamed, but instead they are non-apologetic and rude. Bad, bad customer service. They do NOT honor their Guarantee Policy, they do NOT have ethical business practices, BEWARE!!!

Share FragranceX's store rating

FragranceX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceX is not a merchant member
FragranceX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!