Stores > FragranceX

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-09-15

Beware here... FragranceX can be difficult to deal with when it goes pear-shaped

"Within 10 days of opening my new fragrance it stank as rancid. Then I found I was locked out of my account. Contacted FragranceX and they TOTALLY ignored my concerns re stale fragrance in their reply four times! Eventuallly they mildly *acknowledged* my concern, stating that they ONLY accept returns "only if the packaging is unopened and product unused". I was so annoyed so I just kept replying to their "there's nothing we can do' replies that they are "not good sellers" and lo and behold a decent cust. service op. named 'Lihah' escalated my issue for resolution. I didn't think anything of it but to my shock I got a refund notification in PayPal this morning from FragranceX.
Unacceptable experience, unreasonable conduct prior to this? Absolutely. I would not recommend FragranceX or take the chance again. They only put the *great* reviews on their website. It wasn't a good experience even though they refunded. Strawberrynet dot com service is much more professional (and they giftwrap beautifully, complimentary).

This review was modified by Cupcaaaakes on September 19 2016 04:59:38 PM

2016-09-09

FAST DELIVERY! AUTHENTIC PERFUMES!

"I placed my order for a $350-worth of different fragrances two weeks ago without reading any reviews about the company. When I went and see the different reviews, I felt disappointment as I found most of them negative which then made me doubt the quality of the products I purchased and timeliness of the delivery of my orders. I paid for my order under a 2 weeks shipping terms to Australia . Some bad reviews mention about the massive delays in delivery some taking more than a month or so to arrive. After I read these, I almost wanted to cancel my order but just didn't know how at that time. I did receive one notice that my order has been picked and packed and gave me a tracking no. and no more notices since.

My disappointment turned into excitement when just yesterday, exactly 10 days after placing my order, the perfumes arrived in a VERY NEAT AND ORDERLY parcel. Inside the box came individually wrapped bottles properly cushioned with filler to avoid breakage. It wasn't what I've expected after reading all the negative reviews! And when I tried on the scents, I knew straight away THE PRODUCTS ARE AUTHENTIC as oppose to the others saying the products are fake or counterfeit.

I will surely order from this company again! 100% happy with their PROMPT SERVICE and QUALITY of the perfumes. NO REGRETS AT ALL!

This review was modified by Angeldownunder on September 09 2016 04:03:09 AM

2016-08-18

2 month waiting no refound no perfume no cancel

"many time same this answer like auto repl

"If it has taken this long, it is due to being held by customs. While most are not delayed for long, sometimes customs is not timely in notifying the recipient.
Your package is on its way and will arrive soon.
If it cannot be delivered for any reason, it will be returned to us.
I appreciate your patience and look forward to serving you again soon.

and the final message is

"Please note that we are unfortunately not able to recall a package once it has shipped from our warehouse, additionally we are not able to cancel or refund for any order that is still in transit"

that was the last message that end me to the making this review
that mean they don't care for customers and just stealth the money read their answer again and you will decide
i e-mail all those people ( Vinnetta , lee , ,Renee ,Salihah ,Debbie ..) and others all same thing also i e-mail the manager and he ignore my message
DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

This review was modified by bazaleem on August 18 2016 08:48:03 AM

2016-04-07

Do not buy from them!

"One of the worst customer experience i have ever experienced. My package was not even delivered and they refused to refund the full amount of my purchase. DO NOT BUY from this company they are scammers! "

2016-03-03

Calculated fraud but PayPal refunded - originally posted this on TP but there are people here who may benefit too!

"***Update below

Product: €33
DHL fees €42

I am a person who reads the small print before purchasing online and am rarely caught out. These guys are 5 star fraudsters!

I was aware that customs duty and VAT would be added and also that DHL takes a fee for paying the duty on your behalf which was why I carefully watched the ordering process for any mention of DHL (their web page says it will be sent DHL or USPS). No mention until the confirmation where it stated will be sent DHL. Quick email and at the same time called them but magically the order had already been sent and their customer service recommended that the package be refused.

Wrote to say that the package will be refused whereapon they responded that "if the package is refused then it often does not get returned to them and therefore they will not refund any money".

I am very surprised that DHL is willing to burn their reputation so badly by working with such an internationally hated company. Turns out that there has even been investigative reporting done in the Netherlands about these fraudsters.

Udate:

Today my girlfriend was notified by PayPal that the entire sum has been paid back. Here is how:

The package was refused (in accordance to the email from FragranceX).
The package was returned to the nearest DHL center where it sat for a couple of weeks. FragranceX claims the package will automatically be returned. They lied. We wrote DHL and asked why the package was not returned and they informed us that FragranceX had been contacted and did not want the package returned. No package means no refund from FragranceX and eventually the goods are destroyed. These fraudsters don't care as they have your money!
Claim made with PayPal stating that goods refused in accordance with instructions and that FragranceX had instructed DHL not to return the package but said they would not refund the money until the goods were returned. Letter from DHL as evidence.
PayPal refunded the money :)

Hopefully this will help others to fight these fraudsters and get their money back!

FragranceX, if you are reading this... know that you are now out of pocket and we have had the last laugh!

This review was modified by Fraud_Buster on March 03 2016 06:07:24 AM

2016-01-02

"When the order arrived DHL sought to charge VAT, (£14) and a disbursement fee, (£10) for paying the VAT at customs. This added around £24 to the order of £73.02 and made ordering it from the US pointless as it is cheaper to buy in the UK.

I had no issue about paying the VAT, but Fragrance X's failure to arrange a deferment account details with the shipping information to their shipping agent caused the additional fee. I refused the order and it was returned. To date I've had no refund and Fragrance X have not responded to my last 3 emails despite their service level agreement to do so within 1 business day.

A very poor company that is best avoided unless you wish to spend your valuable time writing these kind of reviews.

This review was modified by Jthompson001 on January 02 2016 07:28:37 AM

2015-12-04

"Do not buy from this company if you live in the UK. It is an American website and you will be forced to pay import fees on everything you buy, making it much more expensive than local sites."

This review was modified by WDB1 on December 04 2015 09:36:16 AM

2015-11-30

"The experience with this store was the worse during my online shopping years. Ordered more then 60 days ago and so far nothing arrived. Contacted them several times and received the same standard answer - international shipping take longer, please wait, bla bla bla. The truth is they used the cheapest shipping option without tracking number, so in conclusion - The parcels were lost, no any refund received /money was gone too/ and exceptional bad customer service. Please avoid at any cost from buying something from this store."

2015-09-18

"Just be extremely when buying Cologne/perfume from this company if you are buying from the United Kingdom under the returns if you don't like the product you cannot send it back from the UK to the US because of the restrictions when sending back by post fragrance x should explain you cannot send the item back to United States of America because of UK restrictions will not be buying from them ever again"

2015-08-01

"Be careful with this e-store.I've had a bad experiences."

This review was modified by Jasonbond on August 01 2015 01:54:00 AM

2015-07-15

"They charged from my creditcard, however my orders is still processing, not shipped."

This review was modified by duchoang88vn on July 15 2015 08:21:40 PM

2015-03-26

"Have NEVER had a problem with my order. I have used them many times and they have always been punctual with delivery times. Would recommend anytime. I do however elect to pay the shipping charges as I think it's faster."

2015-02-28

"I ordered February 6, 2015. I received an email with a tracking number on February 11, 2015. As of today March 1, 2015 I have not received my order. I have called, left messages, sent emails to customer service and have had NO response. I have sense filed a PayPal dispute and have heard nothing. I will NOT ever order from this company again. I am out over $70.00 "

2015-02-02

"Order placed 28th December 2014. Shipping confirmation was 31st December 2014. It is now 3rd February 2015 and still no receipt of parcel. Mail today states that they are unable to refund me and also unable to tell when parcel will be received by me. Their competitors supplied the same product within 10m days. I need to know where to go???????"

2015-01-28

"Have placed 5 orders with them over 2 years, normally good experience, just takes long(2 weeks) to get shipped to Canada. But they sent me the wrong order last time and wouldn't respond back to me. I had to do a charge back with Paypal and had to pay the shipping costs $25 to get my money back.

Share FragranceX's store rating

FragranceX is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceX is not a merchant member
FragranceX does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!